Pious but Evil

By Vacuous25

"You will eat or I will feed you? " captain Kamzan started.Yerein just looked at him,she hated the man he was... More

Verdict 1:The Hypocrite
Verdict 2: The Destiny
Verdict 3:The Interrogation
Verdict 5: The Wonder
Verdict 6:The Sarcasm
Verdict 7:The Scarf
Verdict 8:The Secret
Verdict 9:The Confusion
Verdict 10: The Desire
Verdict 11:The Scars
Verdict 12: The Lion
Verdict 13: The Torture
Verdict 14:The Doubts
Verdict 15:The Reason
Verdict 16:The Heart
Verdict 17:The Conflict
Verdict 18:The Assumption
Verdict 19: The Defeat
Verdict 20:The Impossible
Verdict 21:The Suspicion
Verdict 22: The Insanity
Verdict 23:The Storm
Verdict 24: The Glance
Verdict 25:The Unknown
Verdict 26 :The Search
Verdict 27:The Scheme
Verdict 28:The Women
Verdict 29:The Cage
Verdict 30: The Lie
Verdict 31:The Confession
Verdict 32:The Repentance
Verdict 33:The Mercy
Final Verdict : The Guilty Heart
Verdict of Love: The Death
Verdict of Love: The Proposal
Verdict of Love: The Father
Verdict of Love: The Mates

Verdict 4:The weakness

508 24 0
By Vacuous25

And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak.
-Holy Quran,An-Nisaa

(This translated verse is based from the holy Qur-an,for any enlightenment produced of this verse to your brain is a guidance from Allah, but any misunderstanding about this verse is a trick from Satan and my error,and may Allah forgive me for any misrepresentations I caused on this verse)

💛💛

First....
First interrogation
First whip.

The first time the captain instructed to whip her, she lost the little thread of hope that was clinging to her heart.

She was an optimistic person, but when the hard rubber continued to land on her back it made her wanted to hate her life.

It was not the physical pain, it was the invisible pain that made the whipping hell to her

"I am innocent" her mantra,she would not get tired of uttering the words in fact, she kept on saying it until the officer got tired of whipping her.

It did stop.Everyone got out, but the captain remained.

"Enduring everything for the sake of love, huh? Let's see when your stubbornness will last" the captain said while looking at her eyes that pretended to be emptied but almost closed to tears.

She didn't speak.She didn't waste her strength. Her back was aching,even producing a word would cause her back to worsen.

She just rested..."I don't deserve this" she slept in a side-view position,she slept with an aching heart,she slept while weeping.

------------

The abhorrence he felt for Yerein's husband was more than a human heart could comprehend.Shiko Kazi was the terrorist who took part in the bombing 7 years ago, on which his parents died. Though he wanted to release it to Kazi's wife, every time he looked at Yerein he felt pity not hate. He wanted to hate her,he wanted to harden his heart,but he prayed five times a day for peace and comfort, how could he make his heart hard and soft at the same time?This thought made him crazy.Yes, he was calm outside, but inside his body, there were two lions fighting.

He was detached from his reverie when someone knocked on his door.Bad timing, he was not in the mood.
Officer Maloy told him that the special prisoner was not eating properly for three consecutive days, this forced him to abruptly stand up and walk to the cell. He opened the door,Yerein looked at him while sitting on the floor,staying on the corner like a psycho and holding the bar like she was trying to remove it.

"You will eat or I will feed you? " captain Kamzan started.Yerein just looked at him,she hated the man he was the source of her suffering inside the cell,he was a beast, he commanded to beat Yerein until she could feel her back cracked. He squatted down, matching the level of Yerein and forced the food to Yerein's mouth."Just allow me to die than feed me like an animal"Yerein shouted and refused the food, she closed her mouth tightly.

"You are forcing me to do this, if you don't want to be fed like an animal,you need to eat like a human"Kamzan stopped on forcing her to eat and got the water of glass instead but before he could hold it ,it accidentally slipped off from the tray and the water was thrown on Yerein's clothes.

He wanted to apologize, but he was angry,he was annoyed with her eyes,it was full of hatred and sorrow.She kept telling her that she was innocent, but how could she prove that when she didn't want to eat,she didn't want to fight?

"Kamzan calm down" Officer Nico finally arrived and prevented Kamzan from doing unkind things to Yerein."leave us alone Nico"he called him just Nico, this meant that he was angry

"Captain this is not right" Officer Nico insisted, trying to convince his buddy.

Kamzan looked at him and shouted"this is my place,this is my rule,no one will tell me what's wrong and what is right!"Captain Kamzan shouted to no one in particular.He didn't understand why the terrorist's wife was getting on his nerves, why it made him lost his composure.

"You are hurting the girl"Officer continued to defend Yerein,he was oblivious to the inner turmoil of his captain

"Have you forgotten that. That this girl is a terrorist?,do I need to remind you huh Nico?" Nico noticed based on Kamzan's tone he knew that he was beyond angry.

" Calm down okay,let's talk about this in your office, I have some news about her case"Nico stated while looking at Yerein who was still wiping the water from her clothes.

Kamzan stood up and left the two alone.Officer Nico didn't follow immediately ,"I am sorry Yere-""I am waiting , officer Nico!" Kamzan shouted while walking outside the main gate of the cell.

💛💛

Yerein was lying on her bed while staring at the ceiling.This was her hobby for the past three weeks.She was wondering and asking on why the ceiling painted white when the person would inhabit in it was full of darkness and pain"it should be black"she was talking to herself, while doing this her peripheral vision spotted something, so she turned her gaze to the door of her cell, and there she saw Fragya her best friend,her true best friend.

"Why are you here?You are not supposed to be here"She immediately got up.She was shocked to see her,she was supposed to be in their hometown,, and she wondered how the woman found her.

"What happened? How did you?"The girl outside the cell was shocked too.She was shocked to see her buddy in a bad situation.

"It's a long story"Yerein short reply.She was tired of explaining.She was exhausted on defending herself.

"I waited for you,I came here to visit,and then I saw my senior's file and I saw your name,why did you fall into this mess,who framed you up?"Fragya asked question after question.

"You don't believe that I am guilty?"Yerein was happy to know that there was still one heart believed on her.

"Of course I don't,you are my half soul,I know you" Fragya's heartwarming statement while reaching her slender hand.

"No please,this is not our country,my punishment may be death,don't meddle in this case"Though she wanted to ask for help she couldn't afford to put Fragya in a fatal situation.

"Allow me to help you,your family is waiting for you" But Fragya still insisted,she had no heart to leave her buddy, especially in a difficult phase of her life.

"Oh my family,don't tell them about me,tell them that you didn't meet me" She cried,her weakness was her family.But it was also the source of her strength, but now that there was no assurance of her life how could she come back to her family?

"But ye-re..." Fragya thought that her family would become more worried if she didn't tell her about her situation.

"Please stay away from me,pretend that you don't know me,you are an attorney now don't ruin it" She was crying,she was pushing her away physically and emotionally.

"And you are supposed to be a doctor"But Fragya stayed rooted on her place while continuing to talk

"No,I wasn't able to graduate because I became a terrorist before my graduation"Yerein narrated how her beautiful dream became a worst nightmare

"Oh ye-re"Fragya was crying too.She was broken to see her buddy suffering from injustice.

"Please save yourself,please I can't afford to drag you here"Yerein pushed her buddy again,she turned her back to her so that she would leave

"You are not a bad person, why?"Fragya was still looking at her while holding the iron bar.

"I don't know;it's carefully planned, and we are powerless to change that" Yerein's broken answer.

"please leave now"

Fragya listened to her this time.Their hearts both ached for each other, and the dreadful part was they have no power to help each other.Fragya exited her cell after glancing at her best friend for the last time.

Captain Kamzan was roaming around on the floor where the cell of Yerein located.He saw the exact scene where Fragya got out from Yerein's cell.

"Who gave you the authority to enter this cell?"Fragya froze after hearing the voice of captain Kamzan.She was just coming out from the cell."I.."No coherent word came out from her mouth due to fear.

"What is your business here, attorney?"Captain Kamzan asked with full of curiosity.

"I am just curious about the black file on my senior's table"finally Fragya's brain ran.She was looking down while adjusting her eyeglasses.

"How so?It is your first time to see a black file that you need to see the accused personally?"He was curious,when it came to the special prisoner he needed and wanted to know everything.

"I am here to forward the file to my senior,and and I am just curious that's all in fact I am leaving already"Fragya explained without pausing and she immediately walked fast without waiting for captain Kamzan's reply.

Captain Kamzan let her go,he could feel that she was nervous and almost to pass out,her pale face spoke for her.

The reason why captain Kamzan asked her was because he was amused to see an attorney on Yerein's cell.He was asking if that attorney was Yerein's enemy or ally.

This was the first time he saw her here but there was something that bulged his curiosity, how on earth Yerein's connected to one of the best lawyers in their academy?

Kamzan peeked inside the cell for a while.She was crying,this was not new to him.He always saw her like this.A small peeked turned into an interrogation.

Yerein sensed that someone was coming, she immediately brushed off her tears.And then looked at the face of the man she detested"what do you want?" she asked while remembering the event last time.The forced feeding moment.

"I want answers" Kamzan answered calmly while unlocking her cell.Unlike last time Kamzan was in his usual state.He was not experiencing tantrums right now.He wanted to ask something,he was intrigued by the lawyer's visit.

"I am tired of your evil games"Yerein voice was full of venom,the receiver of these words could hint that she was in her period but she wasn't ,so it just signified that she just just hated the man talking to her.

"Mrs.Terrorist,the evil here is you"Captain Kamzan still forced himself inside the cell,he even sat down and adamant to push through his interrogation.
Yerein sighed she slowly thought that this male species was arduous and complicated just like her case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 104 17
~The male character may be obsessive, possessive and psychotic. The relationship may be toxic.~ ~Previously known as 'A Game of Trust'~ "I was in the...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
145K 7.1K 62
Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in a month. She loves him to an extent that...
285K 12K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...