in both worlds [ukyo saionji...

By _reesai

. ․⠀๋⠀᳝ ₊˚ ⠀࣪. ᨳ ଘ 𝓮 𝓹 𝓲 𝓵 𝓸 𝓰 𝓾 𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓪𝔃𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸... More

.⠀۟⠀。 prolouge.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 start; chapter 1.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 another world; chapter 2.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 wish; chapter 3.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 class; chapter 4.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 alongside; chapter 6.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 science club; chapter 7.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 select; chapter 8 .⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 club; chapter 9.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 rain; chapter 10.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 home; chapter 11.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 grocery; chapter 12 .⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 fall; chapter 13 .⠀۟⠀。

.⠀۟⠀。 universe; chapter 5.⠀۟⠀。

121 13 10
By _reesai

·˚ ♡⸝⸝

        you walked through the empty streets all alone. still bright because the sun still shined from above, not clearly above you, but above the sea horizons. nothing but the sounds of the wind breeze ruffling through your ears, honkings and whistles on a certain road, leaves falling down tree by tree as the calm wind shuffles them. 

       still it was late summer, no snowflakes falling down the skies, no sakura trees blooming with pretty colors, no orange or yellow deciduous trees losing their leaves. it again for you was summer, supposedly it was the last of spring. you would have been choosing a course for college right now, or perhaps you would have been hanging around—enjoying in a restaurant with your friends, recalling all your days on the last year. laughing out while reminiscing all the fun memories.

      [y/n] could only be in tears. she was in a miserable state right now. she loves this world, and it was absolutely was something she dreamed of. but it made her feel terror. how did she even got here in the first place? she had people she knew from her old world, but how could she tell them? how could she tell them that she didn't belong to this world full of fantasy? she wanted to go home, but even her mother would be confused with her tantrums. 

       the only home for her was her apartment. a place for her to get a hold of herself and accept her fate of being here. she got to play a part where she never wanted.

       finally reaching the door knob, she placed in her keys through it. opening it wide, then shutting it with a loud bang. 

       feeling numb all over her body, it refused to let her stand up once she sat down, plopping her butt through the soft fluffy carpet. her body refused to stand up, it was absolutely giving up on her. 

       the weigh of her body was 10 billion times heavier, nerves didn't want to move a muscle. in spite of all the heavy lifting, the [h/c]-colored hair girl forced herself the bed, ignoring all the homework and papers she needed to check. her head was hurting, she wouldn't bother to check those.

        as the person that you are, you opened your phone. heaps of notifications popped right to your face, making you squint with the brightness. some were from different social medias, one notification from luna messaging you about her science club went, and asking you if you went home safely. there was also a group chat, only spams of chrome and kohaku fighting about her being a gorilla and kohaku threatening chrome, luna only responded with 'what's and 'okay's. still with squinting eyes, you responded to their messages, then saying good nights to them.

chrome: you're sleeping early? that's new

kohaku: i know right

ukyo: she can't help it

luna: let her be ya'll, she's prolly tired

luna: good night, [y/n]-chan! <3

chrome: night :-]

kohaku: oyasumi, [y/n]. sleep well :p

ukyo: good night, [y/n]-san. i'm glad you went home safely

        you smile plastered on your face. even in this world there were people that was closest to you. means even here you're not alone. there'd still be people to help you whenever you were in trouble.

        the mattress hit your whole body, wanting to swallow you whole with all the weigh—you would let it. it was soft, and you enjoyed it more with your face buried in. you didn't bother how you were still in your school uniform, too tired and too lazy, letting your own eyes close as the fatigue at last hit you.

          as the morning sun came up, the light passed through your window—hitting your face and making you groan in annoyance. the smell of your uniform made you feel disgusted, you wanted to take a shower but the bed keeps swallowing you up, it doesn't wanna let you go.

          you were planning to sleep more, actually forgetting that you have school today. an alarm keeps going off, wanting peace and quiet, you shut it out and slammed your phone back at the night stand—really irritated. though, a growl on your stomach made you sigh, maybe its time to wake up. adds up, you didn't eat dinner last night. 

          after having a argument with yourself whether you'd wake up or not. eventually, you gave up. your legs made their way through the floor.

           you entered the bathroom, still in your bedhead. taking out your toothbrush, while rubbing your eyes. the same, always the same, but now you're even more tired. maybe that's only from yesterday, who knows you already gotten used to it.

           after doing your routines, you headed to your small kitchen that was big enough for one person. it had two chairs and a wooden circular table—glass and a table cover above it. the plates were evenly arranged, so were the cups and mugs, only a few utensils placed on it. it was arranged because it haven't been used. there were part neat and part filthy. the sink had a lot of unwashed dishes, who knew since when. you still tried planning out when you'd clean this uncleaned apartment. 

           inside the cabinets were your supplies went, full of instant ramen and cup noodles. still didn't know how to cook, the vegetables stayed in the refrigerator for almost a week. the stove and oven untouched, or the pans that your mom made you bring. your only choice was instant food. it was really unhealthy, you thought it would be good to eat only vegetables or something other than preserved food on the afternoon. on the other hand, dinner would usually be skipped or be taken out. it's like wanting a death wish regarding all the unhealthy habits.

            now picking which breakfast you were going to eat, you decided to grab a slice of bread on your mouth, packing your bags on the way—just like what they do on romance animes, where they bump into a handsome transferee on the way while dashing through a turn. you laughed at your own thoughts, why look for a transferee when he's already next door.

            after packing your bag, you headed out and opened the door, just when you were about to go ahead. ukyo was already infront of you, wearing a apron, and a spatula to his hand. his innocent face roamed around the room—looking the insides of the apartment. the cabinet was opened, showing all of the fast foods that you hid. also you forgetting to clean for the week, it was messy—some laundry on the floor, dishes uncleaned, there were also plants that weren't watered for a month, rest in peace. he looked below to you.

           "are you going to school eating just a piece of bread?" he raised an eyebrow, soon crossing his arms as you sweat awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with him. you didn't really mind your food in the morning, since you get enough in the afternoon. still, the boy thought it was unhealthy, he knew you'd do that everyday. no wonder you'd be much earlier.

             his stare finally broke, "i don't know when you had a proper breakfast... so you could join me?" his tone was kind of... what do you call it. but enough of the thinking, he was going to invite you for breakfast! how cool is that. "y-yes! yes." you answered, stuttering.

              he chuckled and messed with your hair. irritated much—since you fixed it properly this morning. you tried pushing it, making him mess with it more. with more whimpering, "stop!" again and again. eventually, he took his hands off, throwing it into the air—as a sign of defeat.

            "you just keep eating processed food, can't you get any real food?" ukyo glanced back at the kitchen behind you. he heed his attention to the canned food and the cup ramens on the trash can and the cabinet—almost fully loaded. 

            you awkwardly blocked his view from your filthy apartment. the boy only responded you with a sigh, "c'mon join me." he turned away and started walking. he gestured you to go with him next door, so you could join him for breakfast.

           now noticing that you never had breakfast with someone for months. today you'd be joining your favorite character. you happily walked towards next door, grinning and humming small melodies.

            "just the second day, and i'm already attached?"

[a/n]

OKAY BUT WHY DO I KEEP SAYING UKYO'S ENGLISH LIKE???? STOP 😭😭

"however, there is no vibration in your voice after signing so enthusiastically, gen" 😭😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 21 13
Returning to your old Jujutsu School to help out as an assistant teacher doesn't sound so bad, right? But when you have to work with the Guy that bro...
574 28 5
❝𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏', 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐, 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆, '𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑰'𝒎, '𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐, 𝒄𝒖𝒎 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆, '𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐, 𝒄𝒍𝒊...
14.5K 606 10
IN WHICH, This story follows a young lady, known to physically 18-years-old, with an accident that happened and never forgotten, choosing not to talk...
82.1K 2.1K 35
𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮! 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 --------- ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴏɴ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇʟʏ ɴᴇᴡ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴀᴄ...