Styles Enterprises | H.S

By ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... More

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Chapter Sixteen

37.3K 1K 359
By ysl_harry

"I don't wanna lie, I'm gonna take what you're giving, cause I know you're willing, to take me all the way...you got me right here. Combustible. And I can't wait to finally explode."

Song: The Big Bang

Artist: Rock Mafia

Selena

I feel his grip on my hair tighten slightly as he tilts my head back a little more. His nose brushes against my jaw line before before they appear right in front of my my lips. He licks his lips as he looks at mine and the urge to have his on my own increases. He looks up at me and my eyes meet his as he says, "So beautiful." In a slight whisper.

"Another round of shots bitches!!!" Chris's voice shouts. I close my eyes in annoyance and when i open them Harry has his jaw clenched. He quickly removes his grip in my hair and his hand on my thigh and sits straight again. Leaving me with want. "Come on guys i'm not fucking drunk enough we're doing another round." He beams as they all appear again. They all scoot in from the other side, this time Chris sitting beside me. "Shot?" He beams at me.

"I'm good, thanks asshole." I hiss.

"Why am i an asshole?" He frowns.

"You just are." I roll my eyes.

"Can't argue with that." He laughs.

....

"You're ridiculously drunk can you a least stand up on your own?" I ask him in annoyance as we stand outside of the club.

"Bitch i don't knew." He slurs drunkenly.

"Chris seriously fucking try." I roll my eyes.

"You're drunk too wat the fuck!" He yells at me.

"No i'm buzzing. It's different because i'm no where near your level." I respond.

"Alright no work tomorrow." Niall's voice says behind us and I giggle when I see he can barley stand.

"Thank fucking the lord for your soul" Chris giggles.

"Okay thanks. But I'm gonna take him home. I didn't know he drove." I chuckle.

"You're driving?" A voice says and we turn to see Harry appear with Louis and Zayn.

"Yeah." I answer simply.

"You've been drinking." He says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah but I'm not like super drunk." I answer.

"Just be careful babe." Zayn says.

"Don't encourage her to drive while she's intoxicated." Harry snaps at him.

"She seems stable enough mate." Louis chuckles.

"Alright car is here." Liam appears as he trips on the last step, luckily Louis was right in front of him to save his fall.

"Alright lads we're off. Selena, Chris have a lovely day off tomorrow." Niall drunkly laughs as he follows Liam to their car.

I say my goodbyes and unlock Chris's car, opening the passenger seat I help him sit inside as he trips into the car. "Jesus Christ Chris." I laugh and help him sit up straight. After he's settled I close the door, being cautious not to accidentally close the door in his hand or something. After closing the door I turn around and gasp when I'm face to face with Harry.

"Jesus- you can't just creep up on people like that." I chuckle in relief.

"I really don't want you to drive." He says simply.

"I'll be fine." I give him a reassuring smile.

"I need to know you're safe when you're home." He says.

"I'll be fine trust me. I'm perfectly stable enough to drive. You don't need to worry." I chuckle.

"I need to know you're safe when you're home." He sighs through a clenched jaw.

"Okay." I nod intimidated under his stare.

"Give me your phone." He demands. I frown at his tone but open my clutch and take my phone out and place it in his palm. he takes it and I watch as he dials something. His phone ringing in his pocket just seconds later. He hangs up and gives me my phone back. "Be careful." He says as he steps closer to me, his height making me need to look up at him.

"I w-will." I stutter. He looks down at my lips, giving me that feeling in my stomach again. He looks back up at me and nods before turning on his heel and returning the guys to join them in the car.

...

"I mean I would have sex with you because after all I'm a man with needs... But I'm not drunk enough for that." Chris laughs making me join him.

"Don't you me and sex should not be in the same sentence." I chuckle as I lay the blanket on top of him, tucking him in bed.

"You're like my mom." He giggles.

"Go to sleep." I laugh as I head out of his room.

Entering my bedroom I slide out of the dress, grabbing a t-shirt and slipping it on. I don't know how girls can sleep with a bra on or bottoms. I can only sleep in my underwear and a long t-shirt. I head into my bathroom and grab a makeup remover wipe and remove my makeup. God I'm so glad we don't have to go into work tomorrow.

As I finish brushing my teeth I walk towards my bed and plop down on it with a long sigh. I get under the duvet and turn my bedside table lamp off. The moment I get comfortable I hear my cell phone ring.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I groan and reach over and grabbing my phone. "What?" I spat into the phone.

"That's not very polite." The deep British accent responds.

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant so sound rude. I had just laid down." I apologize.

"I'm glad you're home safe." He says simply.

"I'm surprised you were concerned." I chuckle.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" He asks and i furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Well I have the day off as you know." I answer.

"Come have lunch with me at my office." He says but it sounds more of an order.

"I want to sleep in." I sigh.

"And I want to see you." He responds.

"Harry I really want to sleep in. It's one thirty in the morning I don't want to wake up in five hours." I groan.

"I usually eat lunch at twelve. You'll have your full eight hours of sleep." He chuckles.

"I'm sure you have other people who could have lunch with." I answer.

"None that I'd actually want to eat lunch with." He snaps.

"I'm most likely going to have to take care of Chris." I smile.

"Why must you always have an excuse?" He asks.

"It's not an excuse I'm just busy." I answer

"On your day off?" He asks.

"Ugh whatever." I groan in annoyance.

"So lunch with me tomorrow?" He asks and I can tell he has a smirk on his face.

"Yes Harry." I sigh but can't hide the small smile that appears on my face.

"Good." He says. "Night Selena." He says in amusement.

"Goodnight Harry." I smile and with that he hangs up.

☀ ☀ ☀

Waking up i feel my body sink down into the mattress, clearly wanting to remain feeling warm and cuddled into the sheets. I reach over to my bed side table and grab my phone to read it's ten thirty. I'm surprised at how late it is but am glad i got a full night sleep. Getting up and making my bead i head towards my bathroom. Taking my body a quick shower and brushing my teeth i walk back into my room and grab a pair of matching nude laced bra and panties. After putting them on and walking into my closet i find a pair of black skinny jeans, a beige quarter sleeve button up and my nude Louboutins.

I managed to finish my makeup faster than usual. Also only took about thirty minutes to straighten my hair. My hair has gotten longer and I've been debating for weeks now to cut it or not. But as usual I decide not to since I prefer long hair rather than short. Grabbing my purse I make my way to the living room.

When I enter I giggle when I see Chris sitting at the dinner table with his head in his hands. "Wow." I laugh.

"Shut. The. Mother fuck. Up." He says slowly. He groans and looks up then cocks an eyebrow. "Where the fuck are you going? It's our day off you're suppose to make me breakfast and take care me like always!" He asks.

"I'm going out for a bit." I answer simply.

"Well obvious shit. Where is my question." He laughs.

"Lunch." I answer.

"I want to come!" He pouts.

"You can't." I sigh.

"Ew what the fuck. Why not?" He chuckles.

"I'm having lunch with Harry." I mumble under my breath.

"Hold on. Let's back up real quick." He says with raised eyebrows. "You're having lunch with the king?" He asks.

"Yes" I sigh in a whisper.

"Holy shit." He gasps. 

"It's eleven thirty and i told him i'd be there and he takes his lunch at twelve so i have to go." I chuckle and grab my purse and car keys off the table. 

"I want details and an explanation when you're back slut!" He shouts as i make my way out of our apartment. Unlocking my car i hop inside and open up maps so i can get there. 

...

When i pull up i widen my eyes slightly. I thought Niall's building was huge. This is one is even taller. The entire building looks mirror- the way most buildings here look. I park in the parking lot, due to the amount of spaces that were taken i had to park slightly far. After parking i hope out of my car, put my phone in my purse and make my way towards the building. As i approach i hesitate to open the door due to the nerves but gasp when a doorman opens it for me and greets me with a warm hello and a smile. I give him a shy smile and walk inside. Instantly feeling completely out of place. The building though is insanely nice and modern. White walls, white tiled floor, black elevator doors. The words "Styles Enterprises Holding INC." hung on the wall right when you walk in in black. Right underneath is what i'm guessing is the main front desk with a blonde receptionist. 

"Hello." A voice startles me from my left. I jump slightly and shake my head with a small chuckle when i come face to face with a really pretty red head with green eyes. Her grey knee length dress fitting perfect to her body with her black heels. Her red hair in a nice sleek back ponytail and her lips stained with red lipstick. "Can i help you something?" She smile sweetly. 

"Uh, yeah i'm here to see Harry?" I answer but in the form of a question, practically asking for permission. She gives me a slightly confused look but nods to her left, gesturing me to follow her. Obliging i follow her until we reach the front desk where a blonde sits behind and types away at the computer. "She can help." The red head smiles and walks away. 

"What can i do for you?" She asks. 

"I um- i'm here to see Harry." I answer quietly, a bit intimidated. 

"Whens your appointment?" She asks as she begins to type on the computer. 

I furrow my eyebrows a bit confused. "Oh, um i don't have one." I shake my head slowly. 

"No appointment?" She asks raising a eyebrow. 

"No he didn't tell me i neede-"

"You need an appointment. Otherwise there isn't much i can do i'm sorry. Though i can help you find an appointment but surely not today." She frowns. 

Feeling extremely uncomfortable i was about to ask her to see if she could leave him a message from me but my phone begins to ring before i can speak. "Shit." I mumble underneath my breath and dig through my purse to find my phone, to see Harry's name on the screen. "Excuse me, sorry." I apologize to her and take a few steps away from the desk. 

"Hello?" I ask. 

"Where are you? It's twelve fifteen you said you'd be here?" He asks quickly. 

"Well hello to you too." I say quietly.

"You said you would be here." He says.

"I am. Though you should have told me i needed an appointment that might've helped me from looking like a dork." I chuckle slightly. I hear him mutter something but couldn't make out the words then the line goes silent. "Hello?" I ask into the receiver. When i don't get a response i pull the phone away from my ear to see he hung up. Rolling my eyes i put my phone back in my purse. 

"Miss?" The blonde asks and i walk back over to the desk. "Would you like me to make that appointment? The next opening he has is Thursday two weeks from now." She adds. 

"Oh no that's fine thank you though." I answer and grab my car keys out of my purse. 

"Are you sure? You cam all the way here." She frowns. 

"I know but it's fine. I wasn't here for like a business thing he ha-"

"Caroline." A voice interrupts and i turn to my right to see him walking towards us. 

"Mr.Styles." She says as she quickly stands up as he finally reaches us. 

"Didn't i tell you that when Miss Carter arrives to directly send her up to my office?" He asks sternly, with a serious expression on his face. The intimidation he's giving her i could also feel. 

"You're Miss Carter?" She asks me. I shyly nod and her eyes widen. "My apologies!  I wasn't aware i wouldn't have kept you waiting." She adds quickly. As i was about to tell her it's fine and no need to worry Harry speaks.

"Next time i suggest you ask for her name before you make another mistake that could cost you your job." He snaps. 

"Yes Mr.Styles. I'm sorry it won't happen again." She says and looks down.

"Make sure of it." He says flatly, she nods and sits back down. "Selena." I glance up at him and to see him looking at me. "Ready?" He asks. I nod and he gestures for me to follow him. I look over at the blonde and give her an apologetic smile before walking beside him through the building as he leads me to an elevator. The doors on this elevator are extremely nice. I glance back to look at the other ones across the room and see a difference. 

"How come this elevator is nicer than those?" I ask.

"Because this elevator is for my use only. My employees use the other ones. That is why this on has this." He says and points to the word "STYLES" in all caps printed in gold near the top of the elevator. 

"So do i take the other one?" I cock an eyebrow and he smirks slightly. 

"Only important guests come with me in this one." He says and i nod. As the doors open the word "STYLES" separates. The S, T and Y on the left side as the L, E and S are on the right. He gestures for me to walk in and i do so. 

After he steps in after me and presses the hundredth floor. A hundred floors? "How did you get down to the first floor so fast after hanging up?" I ask. The doors close and i notice the doors are mirrored. Glancing around i see that the entire inside except the floor of the elevator is mirrored. I glance up and see my reflection on the roof of it and smile, me and Chris always take picture in these kind of elevators. 

"Luckily for you i was on the fourteenth floor. Though this elevator does run faster than the others. I'm an impatient man so i paid well to get them to have this run quicker but safely." He answers and i nod. The elevator begins to move and i see the lights on each button light up as we pass that floor. It does go pretty fast due to the lights changing, but it doesn't even feel as if it were going at that pace. 

"You look beautiful by the way." He says, catching my attention. I glance at him and shyly smile. 

"Thank you." I mutter, feeling a light blush creep on my cheeks. The remainder of the way up is slightly awkward due to the silence. We reach the hundredth floor. The doors open and he walks out as i follow behind. As we walk out, straight ahead there are two large black doors also with the gold plaque that says 'STYLES' on it. We walk down the long hallways passing people's offices as we do so. He presses a few buttons on this little square thing on the wall beside the right door, then puts his right thumb on it after he does it makes a small ring noise then the doors slide open. 

"That's... high tech." I say in amusement. 

He smiles and shakes his head. "I have important things i need to make sure no one can get their hands on." He says and slightly nudges me to walk in since i was just standing there. I walk into his office to see the big open space. White walls and white tile such ass the first floor. The walls that have the outlook over the city are practically roof to floor windows, though no one can see inside, like any other building. I walk over to the windows and look out the city in awe. He has an incredible view. Being one of the tallest buildings in New York, and only two floors away from being the same as the Empire State building. 

"Um, i wasn't sure if we were having lunch here or going out, so i didn't bring my own food but i have my wallet." I chuckle. 

"We're going out. And you won't be paying so there was no need for you to bring your wallet." He says and i roll my eyes playfully. He walks to his desk and leans on it. I put my purse down on one of the two chairs in front of his desk and stand there a bit unsure of what to do. "Come here." He says with furrowed eyebrows. 

I hesitate but give in and take the last few steps needed to stand in front of him. Due to his height i have to look up at him. He still has his eyebrow furrowed. A concentrated look on his face in thought. "What is it?" I ask quietly.

He remains silent. His his left hand grips my hip, pulling me forward my chest now in contact with his. I gasped at the action and look up at him. His right hand comes to my face and his thumb brushes over my cheek. His hand then travels beneath my hair and grips the back  of it and tugs lightly, pulling my head back. "I asked if i could kiss you, but we got interrupted." He says. 

"Someone could interrupt us again." I gulp. 

"No one can come in. Unless they have my finger print or if i press the button behind my desk." He says as his lips brush my neck. "As i've asked before," he says and tilts my head up so i'm face to face with him. "Do i still have your permission to kiss you?" He asks lowly. His voice husky. I feel a shiver run down my spine but tentatively nod. His lips curve slightly into a smirk. He leans down to me, our noses brushing. He inches even closer but he doesn't kiss me. His lips brush mine, his bottom lip touching my bottom lip but he still doesn't close the space. 

"Kiss me." I whisper against his leaps. Yearning to feel his lips on mine. He looks into my eyes for a brief second before looking back down to my lips. 

He obliges to my request and closes the space between us. Goosebumps instantly rising on my skin. His lips feeling soft against mine. I wasn't expecting a short simple kiss. So when his lips continued to move against mine i felt satisfied. His hand in my hair runs down my waist and rests at my hip. He pulls my body closer to his, my hands reaching and holding onto his biceps. I gasp when he takes my bottom lip in between his teeth and tugs lightly then lets it fall back into place. He leans back down and as he kisses me runs his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I grip on his biceps and he gives my waist a squeeze as he pushes against me causing me to moan into his mouth lightly. He takes that advantage and slips his tongue into my mouth. His tongue now moving along with mine. 

My hands travel up from his biceps to his shoulder blades, wrapping my arms around his neck and attempt to deepen the kiss by pulling him closer. He surprises me when his hands leave my waist and appear behind my thighs and lifts me up, spinning us around and sits me on his desk. Never breaking the kiss he parts my legs and stand between them as his hands hold onto my waist. 

His lips leave mine and i pout slightly, causing him to smirk. He nudges my jaw with his nose, tilting my head to the right. I suck in a breath when i feel him lick a line up my neck. He leaves a kiss where he stops then begins to suck on it. I hum at the feelings and feel goosebumps rise on my skin the second he begins to suck harder. His hands travel up my waist to the button on my blouse. I always leave to buttons unbuttoned so his fingers popped open the third and fourth. I moan quietly when he ducked his head down to my collar bones and places open mouth kisses on them before leaning forward, causing me to lean back on his desk slightly so he has access to my chest. I felt his lips come into contact at the top of my breast from what he can access over my bra. I moan a bit louder when he sucks hard, my left hand coming to his hair and gripping on his curls.

Thoughts such as why i'm doing this come to mind. Since i don't know him well but i feel this pull towards him. Yearning for him, for his touch. I hear him growl slightly when i tug n his hair, causing him to suck even harder earning a whimper from me. I hear a faint knock on the door, breaking me from the oblivion i was in. 

"Harry," I call but it comes out as a gasp as he gently bit down. "Harry," I say again and lightly shake his arm. 

He stops his actions and stands up straight. "Bloody hell." He groans and rolls his eyes. He grips my thighs and lifts me off his desk, placing me on my feet. "A moment." He says loudly to the person on the other side of the door.

He looks back down at me then his eyes travel to my chest. I furrow my eyebrows and look down, seeing the dark mark left on my breast. "That's not the only one." He says lowly, his fingers coming to my neck and lightly taps on the other mark he was talking about. I winced slightly when he put pressure on it to prove to me he had marked me twice. He smirks when i look up at him shyly. He buttons up the tow buttons he undid, then moves some of my hair to the front to cover up the mark. 

He walks to the other side of his desk and presses a button, the two doors to his office sliding open. I quickly take a few steps toward the chair where my purse is to put some distance between myself and his desk. I kneel down slightly grab my phone out of my purse as a different blonde walks in. Her bright blue eyes popping out due to the line of eyeliner on her top lid. Her eye lashes curled high with mascara on them and her lips a tinted rose pink. She's wearing grey slacks with a black button up and black heeled boots. "Harold." She smiles as she walks further into the room. 

"Leah." He chuckles. 

"Sienna and I are leaving now." She says as she leans against his desk. 

"Where is she?" He asks with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Already down at the car. But we're out now, so good luck for the rest of the day!" She smirks as she leans off his desk. 

"I'm very capable of running this place." He answers. 

"True, though you slack off without your assistants since we do most of the work for you." She laughs and he chuckles shaking his head. 

"Well have fun and be careful. I expect both of you to be in tomorrow fifteen minuets earlier remember." He points at her. 

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever." She waves him off and turns away from his desk. She glances at me and gives me a small smile and walks towards the door. 

"I mean it Leah, fifteen minuets!" He calls. 

"Bye Harold!" She laughs as she walks towards the doors that slide open. She walks out then disappears from view as the doors close. 

"I thought you needed to press a button?" I ask Harry. 

"To get inside. To get in from the outside is either with my finger print or if i press the button behind my desk. To get out they automatically open when you reach the sensor." He answers. 

"You spent way too much money on those doors." I shake my head. 

"Come on, let's go for lunch." He says and grabs his wallet out of a drawer behind his desk. 

"It's twelve forty five." I chuckle but grab my purse. 

"I own this company. I can take as long of a lunch as i want." He smirks and places his hand on the small of my back and guides us out of his office.

"The big big bang, the reason I'm alive, when all the stars collide, in this universe inside. The big big bang" 

So i got this idea from @styleslegend , where she uses a song and writes a line from it in the beginning then gives the song name and artist then finishes the chapters with another lyric from the song. I liked the idea a lot and i figured it would be cool to use a song that i felt went well with the chapter and would recommend listening to while reading the chapter! ☺ Anyways i will be double updating but it will be up later  x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 6.3K 48
**this story is going though editing** 18 year old Demi, is Harry's styles younger sister. Demi is very close with the boys, and is dating Niall. Bad...
611K 12.7K 64
Emily Howard is a shy, but, determined 21 year old women hoping to start big in the world of business. Just finished with Uni, she applies for the po...
CEO By lauren (:

Fanfiction

3.8M 114K 87
Harry Edward Styles is a very wealthy, successful, young CEO of his own business Styles Inc. His life seems perfect to all. On the outside his life...
28K 470 32
He needs an assistant She needs a boss and a job He can be rude But sweet She is doesn't put up with his crap And he likes that