Agent 28- Larry Stylinson au

Door sophieskates17

This story is a spy story between Louis Tomlinson and harry styles. Harry styles is a new recruit and Louis T... Meer

Prologue/ setting the scene
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Epilogue
Thank you🖤

Chapter one

7.9K 228 682
Door sophieskates17

This story will be in Harry's perspective the entire time, it may have flashbacks in Louis perspective.

Today was Harry's first day of work. He had just graduated from the academy with high honors. He was about to start his job at an organization called the Underground. The Underground is a spy organization that is independent from any countries. They are like high class mercenaries that contract to countries like the UK and the United States of America. Harry had been secretly recruited by the director of the Underground. He was going to be a real spy. Kids dream of becoming spies, but they never achieve their dream. He was finally achieving that dream at nineteen years of age.

He was already up and out of bed even though it was only four in the morning. He had become used to waking up early at the academy and now it was part of his routine. He also wanted to impress the director by being there on time.

He got dressed in his best suit and brushed his hair into a neat quiff. He brushed his teeth and started to pack his bag. He ran around the hotel room and grabbed the last of his things and packed them in his duffle bag. He had been staying in a hotel because for some reason agents at the Underground live at headquarters. Because they were hardly at home they stayed in headquarters for convenience.

One of the worst parts about his new job was being away from his family. He couldn't tell his family that he was a top secreta special agent for an organization that wasn't supposed to exist. He told his family that he got a new job at an insurance firm in London. He had an apartment in his name and even had badges for the fake firm. He called his mum last night and told her that he wouldn't be able to talk to her verry much. She of course was upset at first but understood in the end. He was also going to miss his sister Gemma. Most people hate their siblings, but he loved Gemma, she was always there for him and he was always there for her. He was also going to miss his father and his stepfather as well.

He heard a knock on the door. 'that's odd' he thought. Nobody should have been there. As far as anyone knows he is just an average person. He looked through the peephole of the door. There was an older man in a suit waiting on the other side of the door with a card in his hand. He opened the door cautiously.

"Harry Edward Styles" the man said.

"Yes" he said.

"I was told to deliver this to you from Director Payne" the man said.

The man handed him a white envelope.

"Thank you" he said.

The man nodded and walked away.

Harry stepped back inside the hotel room. He opened the card and read it. '00728 Fisher Road. Take the elevator. Once in the elevator type code 77436 into the keypad behind the access panel on the left side of the elevator. Come alone and don't let anyone follow you' it read. They were specific instructions on how to get to headquarters.

He finished packing his bag and zipped it up. He quickly looked in the mirror and made sure that his hair and suit looked perfect. He then grabbed his duffle bag and walked out of the hotel room. He made his way down to the lobby and talked to no one. He put on his dark sunglasses before stepping out of the hotel.

He walked for twenty minutes until he got to Fisher Road. The streets were lined with massive buildings. Each building looked fancy and professional. Fisher Street was one of the most famous business streets. All the biggest businesses were located on this street. He walked down the street through the bustling crowds of people. He looked around and finally located the right address. The building was tall and had windows that were large and looked like mirrors.

He walked through the door and was met by two security guards. He flashed his fake security badge and the security guards waved him through. He walked confidently, to avoid suspicion, to the elevator. He made sure to get into elevator alone. Once inside he went to the left side of the elevator and took an access panel off. When the access panel was off there was a secret keypad. He typed 77436 into the keypad. A light blinked and the elevator started to move. He returned the access panel back on the wall. He waited as the elevator descended downward.

The descend downwards seemed to have taken forever, when in reality it took about five minutes. The elevator dinged and the metal doors opened. He was met with a smiling blond boy who wore glasses and a sharp dark suit. He stepped out of the elevator into headquarters. The room was dark and had florescent lighting. The walls looked to have been made of dark stone. The floor was a cold concrete.

"Hello, you must be Harry Styles" the blond boy said excitedly.

"Yes, yes I am" he said.

"I'm Niall, Niall Horan" the boy said dramatically. "Sorry I've always wanted to do that" the boy said chuckling. "Nice to meet ya" The blond boy said.

"Nice to meet you too" he said.

"Welcome to the Underground, follow me I'll show you around a bit" Niall said.

He followed Niall through two large glass doors. The room was large and was split into two levels. There were desks and computers all around the room. There were several large screens on the wall that had maps and people's faces on them. Large florescent lights were hanging from the ceiling. There were at least a dozen people working on computers and five more people sitting at a long table talking to each other.

Niall led him to a desk that had a plaque with the number seven on it. The desk was simple and neat. It had a black chair, a computer, and a cup with pencil and pens in them.

"This is your desk. As you can see you are number seven. Each agent gets a number so that no one will know their true identity when they are in the field. You are Agent 7, that is what you will be called when on missions. In here though we call people by their actual names, we find the formal titles annoying" Niall said.

"What is your number" He asked.

"Oh, I don't have one" Niall said chuckling. "I don't go on missions; I am mission control. I also am one of the main scientists, a tech analyst, and weapons experts. Basically, I'm Q from James Bond but hotter" Niall said cheerily.

"Cool, looks like I'll be seeing you a lot" he said smiling.

"This room is our main coordination area. Here plans are made, I help you through missions, we run surveillance, and basically everyone is in here working most of the time" Niall said.

"Oh and- "Niall said before cutting himself of. "Zayn, Zayn" Niall shouted trying to get the attention of a guy across the room. "Ugh. Agent 9" Niall shouted.

The guy turned around and faced them. He had gorgeous hair and tanned skin. He had warm brown eyes and wore a crisp dark suit with a black tie with a pattern that you wouldn't notice because it was all black. The man walked toward them and smiled at Niall.

"Hey Ni vas happenin" the man said.

"This is Agent 9, Zayn Malik" Niall said. "Zayn this is Agent 7, Harry Styles. He just joined the Underground straight from the academy" Niall said.

"Nice to meet you mate" Zayn said.

"I heard that you get a partner when you join is that true" he asked.

"Yes, everyone gets a partner. My partner just retired, so I'm getting a new one soon" Zayn said.

"How do you get your partner" He asked.

"You get assigned one, you should have gotten a file  in the top right drawer of your desk that tells you who your partner will be" Zayn said.

He opened the top right draw of his desk and pulled out a file folder. He opened it and read what it said.

Agent 7- Harry Styles partner

Legal name: Agent 28

Code name: Agent 28

Age: 21

Hight: 5'9

Weight: 150 pounds

Years in the organization : unknown

He read the document and was beyond confused. His partner didn't have a real name and they didn't know how long he had been working in the Underground. He was so confused, why would they give him this person as a partner.

"Who did you get" Niall asked.

"Agent 28" He said.

"Oh shit, that sucks mate" Zayn said.

"What, what do you mean" He asked confused.

"He never gets a partner. I heard one time they tried to give him a partner and he let his partner die. He is the best agent here though. I tried to put in for him to be my new partner, but I got denied. No one knows his real name, and no one knows how long he has been here. The only person who knows anything about him is Director Payne" Zayn said.

"He's only a year older than me and he has been here way longer than me. I have been here for two years and I know nothing about him. I mean nothing at all. I'm a bit nosey if you can't tell, and I haven't been able to find anything about him. I tried to look him up, but all of the files are classified and sealed. It's like he doesn't even exist outside of this organization. He never leaves, only for missions" Niall said.

Everyone looked up as a second set of glass doors that were opposite to the ones he had come through opened. A man with lightly tanned skin with brown hair walked in. He wore a crisp sharp black suit with a black tie. The man had brilliant blue eyes.

"Who is that" He asked.

"That would be your partner" Zayn said.

"28, come here" Niall yelled across the room.

The man walked towards them and stood across them with his hands behind his back. He stood and acted so formal. Now that the man was closer, he could see how truly beautiful he was. Harry was gay, but it wasn't something that he told everyone, especially at work.

"Yes Niall" Agent 28 said formally.

"This is your new partner, Harry Styles" Niall said.

"That's funny Niall, everyone knows I don't do the whole partner thing" Agent 28 said.

"He has the paperwork, he's your partner" Zayn said.

"He's a little short to be an agent" he whispered into Niall's ear. Niall burst out laughing.

"What did you say" Agent 28 asked angrily.

"Nothing" he said innocently.

"Did you call me short" Agent 28 yelled lunging towards him. Zayn immediately grabbed him and held him back. Agent 28 kept struggling and almost broke free of Zayn's hold.

"I'm going to stab you. I told you all the next person who calls me short I'm going to stab. I'll stab you" Agent 28 yelled. He backed away from Agent 28 who was still trying to lunge at him.

"28 there will be no stabbing, how many times do I have to tell you, you can't stab everyone who makes fun of your height" A voiced boomed through the room.

"You're no fun" Agent 28 grumbled.

"28 do I need to reprimand you again" the man asked.

The man was tall and wore a crisp suit with fancy Italian leather dress shoes. The man Harry knew was Director Payne. Director Payne had been the leader of Underground for five years.

"Oh, what are you going to do this time take my gun again" Agent 28 scoffed. "it's not like I don't have others Liam" Agent 28 said annoyed.

"28 I will not have this attitude, you do not speak to me like that. Do I need to send you to the room again" Director Payne said sternly.

Agent 28 looked at Director Payne in horror. Anger and fear washed over his previously rigid face.

"What the fuck director. You said you would stop doing that to me. I will not go back in that room" Agent 28 exclaimed.

Agent 28 stormed out of the room and slammed the glass door behind him.

He was so confused by Agent 28's outburst. If he always acted like this, he was going to have a hard time with him as his partner. He looked at Zayn and Niall for answers to his confusion, but they simply shrugged unbothered. Director Payne huffed and went back to his office. 'Well, that was a great welcome' he thought.

Who was this mysterious agent, and why didn't he have a real name? He was so confounded by this boy. He was drawn to him, but he didn't know why. This was his new partner, and he knew nothing about him besides his height, weight, and age. He also questioned if Agent 28 actually had killed his previous partner. Agent 28 looked small but he also looked tough and cold. Agent 28 was definitely not someone to mess with. But who was Agent 28 really?

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️
I hope you liked the first chapter of the story. I am incredibly excited for this story. Please vote and comment so that I know if you guys are enjoying the story.

Have a great day/night

-xx Sophie 🖤

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40.2K 1.2K 54
In honor of the famous, "Always you" by Louis Tomlinson, which inspired the name :) Louis, is exploring and working on his solo career watching his...
11.1K 442 14
Louis Tomlinson isn't a stranger to men requesting his company, but even his experience as an escort hasn't prepared him for Harry Styles. Louis isn...
2M 113K 55
[HIGHEST RANK: #37 FANFIC / #100 TEENFIC; 9/14/14] **sequel to Catfish. Please, read Catfish before this story.** In which Louis and Harry are suppos...
13.2K 551 27
"This is highly inappropriate Mr Tomlinson". "If you were so against the idea, you would have left" he smirks. xox Louis Tomlinson. England's most su...