Heir of shadows

By Katie4026

Elowyn Castillo was a warrior aswell as a princess and a powerful witch but what will she be when the goddess... More

Introduction
Shadows
The letter
The sword fight
The figure
Decade dance
The truth .... the full story
Fires die down
Ice melts
The sun goes behind the clouds
Rain dries up...
Stars stop shining
Sacrifice
Nightmare
Return
Pranked
Noelani
The past has a funny way of becoming the present
Nobodys safe
So vampires really do sleep in coffins?
Dangerous woman
Bad blood
Young and beautiful
Runaway
Somebody i used to know...
Youre somebody else
You're just a man...

Nobodys safe pt 2

210 6 2
By Katie4026

He sat with my head resting on his lap, we were both soaked but we didn't care.
" I lov-" Elowyn started but was interrupted by twigs snapping. Klaus stood in front of Elowyn protectively, as he entwined his hand with hers and yelled

" come out! There's no point in sneaking up on us!" But no answer, Elowyn whistled which caused two fairly big foxes to run into the forest to the sound of the twigs. About 2 minutes later they came out dragging a woman.
" Elena? Why are you here!"
Elena noticed how protectively Klaus was standing near her and quickly realized that Elowyn couldn't be trusted as long as she was sleeping with the enemy.

" it's none of your business! Why are you so close to Klaus?! Do you love him? Do you love the enemy?! If so you can't be trusted." Elowyn was taken back by the question and her sudden outburst.

" so what if I do. What are you going to do about it!" Klaus gripped her hand even tighter now,
" are you asking for a death wish elena? Leave!" Elowyn yelled but Elena stood still.
" you heard the lady. Leave... or do you need help?!" Klaus yelled letting go of Elowyn and walking closer to Elena.

Elena tried to leave but my foxes held her in her place.
" Azra, Kenai let her go please.just go please Elena. Now!"
Elena stayed in her place, standing still.

" he went after jer! He compelled him to run in front of a car." Elena said sadly
Elowyn was shocked at the news. When could he of had the time to go to such great lengths to have someone get hit by a car.
Elowyn looked at Klaus maddened by the news of what she heard. Klaus didn't even look at her he just kept his gaze on Elena.
" is this true?" Elowyn asked

" well I had to get my point across love."

" Elena go, now!" Elowyn yelled
Then Elena ran, she noticed that Elena was running faster than ever.

" why did you go after him."

" I already told you my love."

" do you love me? Do you really?"
He looked taken back by her question.

Klaus's POV
Of course I love her. I have felt these feeling towards her since before Ieft to make my army. I don't know how to make her believe that I truly do love her.
I went up to her and placed my hand gently on her cheek.
" of course I love you."

" well then why do you go after my friends. I'm pretty sure people in normal healthy relationships don't try and kill their friends."

" Well we aren't a normal couple my love."

Back to Elowyn

" I love you but please leave." I really wanted to just be alone or hang out with the animals right now and his presence was irritating me.
He kissed me on the lips gently and sped off. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked up to the sky and let the sun radiate off my skin when I saw a bright ball of light shining down from the sky. When it finally landed on the ground in the form of a person.
She had beautiful chocolate skin and shiny gold eyes that matched her gold dress.
" hello my dear child."

" whooo are you....?" Elowyn could tell she was someone with extreme power.

" I am the goddess, and you my child are one of the four."
One of the four? One of the four what? Why was Elowyn considered so special, she hated the attention.

" one of the four?" She asked

" yes my sweet child. The four. The four consists of four powerful witches. Their story dates back to the 1500s, when you were born we instantly knew you were different, stronger than most of witches even the ones we believed to be the strongest. When you were 19 you were officially given your title of the goddess's right hand. While we were scouting the castle we discovered 3 other powerful women in your vicinity. A mother daughter duo..." the goddess stopped

" diya and noelani."

" correct, even though diya would never die she would be goddess of spirts and the death. Now her mother noelani had a special connection to the sea so she would become the queen of the sea, she can talk to the sea animal like you can talk to the land animals. The last of the four is your sister Celeste  she controls the weather. Your other sister serene formerly controlled all animals and nature but when she died she transferred her powers over to you which makes you even more special. you may not now this but you my dear are a secret weapon waiting to be reckoned with. you have unlimited power if you really wanted to you could take out the whole population of this town." The goddess finished and then vanished into the clouds.

" remember my child you can be brave, strong and broken at the same time. So conquer your demons and wear your scars as wings. Now go find diya, she's close." That hit Elowyn hard. Elowyn had some sort of mental link with the goddess and she appreciated it. The goddess often helped her at times she was in danger. Diya was close?

Elowyn Went to the Salvatore boarding house to find someone to talk to.
But found Elena and Damon getting in his car. So she opened the backseat door and hopped in.
" so where are we going."
They looked back to see her and Elena sighed while Damon chuckled.

" we are going to find the the family in coffins Winnie." Damon said puttting the car into drive . After about 6 minutes all Elowyn saw was trees around them they were driving in the middle of no where.

" so uh where exactly are we going...?"

" there's this house that Stefan is keeping Klaus's coffins at and we have to go get them before he hurts another person. But that doesn't matter to you does it." Elena said, Elowyn could tell Elena was mad at Elowyn but it wasn't elowyns fault. She did feel sorry that Jeremy got hurt and she wanted to punish Klaus but she couldn't stay away from him she did love him.
" I really am sorry that that happened to jer Elena. I really am..." Elena looked back at Elowyn but only saw the side of her face since she was looking out the window.

"We're here!" Damon said quickly putting the car into park.

" I feel like I've been here before..." Elowyn mumbled to herself.
Elena was still getting out of the car when Elowyn and Damon started walking. They walked to the side of the building unnoticed by Elena and saw Stefan standing there.

" you want in huh." Stefan said as more of a statement then a question.
Damon nodded and just stared at his brother.

" ok but Elena and Elowyn stay out of it."
Damon looked at Elowyn and twin looked back .
" de-."

" im coming I don't care if you don't want me too but I am." She stated it wasn't up for debating she was going in.

" whatever follow me."
Stefan walked closer to the witches house when Damon stopped .

"Well I'm uh not so welcome in there."
Elowyn was confused if stefan was how wasn't Damon.

" don't worry Damon we all the same thing, come on Elowyn."
Elowyn walked a little faster to catch up to Stefan. Elowyn got inside and saw many coffins layer out in the middle of an old dusty room.

" what is Klaus allergic to dust." Damon said clearly not seeing the coffins.

" what that's all you see? Can't you see the coffin?" Elowyn asked
Stefan moved closer to Elowyn

"You can see them?"

" yeah there's five coffins, wow he has a lot of siblings." Damon and Stefan both looked confused. Damon sped out when he Got a call and left Stefan and her alone.
Five minutes later Bonnie showed up slowly walking on the room to the front where she stopped and stood.

" this is the one I dreamt about."
Elowyn walked to the front of the room and stood beside Bonnie touching the coffin.
" have you tried opening it Bonnie?"
Bonnies head cocked to the side suddenly

" you can see them too? That's impossible I made it so only Stefan can see for now."
Now Elowyn was really confused.

" i don't know maybe I have special powers." Elowyn said sarcastically but Bonnie took it seriously.

" special powers?"

" I was joking but whatever, yeah apparently I'm one of the four...."
Bonnie looked at Elowyn once more before walking over to the coffin and trying to open it.

" don't bother I've tried everything, blowtorch, ax, crowbar, nothing works."
Elowyn walked over and tried to open it and on one pull she got it open, but it it was like she couldn't really open it. She opened the coffin but it was still somehow sealed.

They both looked at her and Elowyn just shrugged. There was nothing in the coffin so Elowyn sealed it shut again.

" ok adios I'm going home."
Elowyn walked home and immediately got a shower and got into her cozy bed and fell sound asleep.

____________________________

I'm sorry this took so long to write.
I may not be finishing this book and this may be the final chapter. I'm sorry it's just I have so many ideas for a new book and I just am not having a whole lot of fun writing this anymore it started out as something fun and now it has just become work. So if I do not continue then I am sorry but if I do then I hope you enjoy the future chapters.
Anyways thank you all so so much I really appreciate everything you do to make my books more recognized!
-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.8K 56
COMPLETE TVD x Teen Wolf Crossover Social Media AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
2M 58.9K 42
divine violence ๐“ขึดเป‹ the vampire diaries ๐“ขึดเป‹ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season two - four ๐“ขึดเป‹ april, 2021
50.1K 1.4K 33
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ...
339K 9.2K 57
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ | โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž; ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...