Demigods at Hogwarts

By Gobbledegook6969

So, I was poking around, and I just could not find a fem!Percy at Hogwarts book. There will be slow updates... More

PLEASE READ
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N

E L E V E N

2.1K 54 45
By Gobbledegook6969

Percie POV

There was a room which had a door in it. 

The room was filled with galleons, sickles, and knuts, which Andrew explained, having borrowed one of Hermiones books. It also had other old-looking wizard artifacts. 

I opened the door, and found another room, much bigger though, with various weapons, trident symbols on everything, drachmas, and a note.

My little Seastar (only dad could call me that, someone learned that the hard way),

Feel free to use anything in these vaults. As I'm sure Andrew has already explained currency, I won't explain again. That boy is like a walking encyclopedia... All the weapons here will turn into common things like jewelry at your will. They also have the same enchantment riptide has, so you can't lose it, and they should all balance well. Those who aren't demigods you trust cant even see this door. make sure you stay safe, and don't tell anyone of your heritage.

Love, dad

PS Tyson says hi and that he misses you.

I smiled and picked up two daggers, 

another sword, (A/N imagine the writing isn't there)

and some throwing knives. (A/N sorry, the picture didn't work)

Most people don't know this, but I have excellent aim - I've been working on it since I accidentally shot Chiron, who was behind me. I would take a bow, but I think one long distance weapon is enough.

Dad was right, they did balance well. The throwing knives turned into silver belt chains, attaching to my jeans, 

the daggers rings 

and the sword an earring,replacing one that I already had. 

I grabbed some drachmas, galleons, and sickles, put them into a small bag Molly gave me with an extendable charm in it, and left my vault, hearing it automatically lock. 

I noticed that everyone else had other small objects, like me. 

Once Thalia came back we went back to where we left Molly, Arthur, and Potter. It seemed he had calmed down, and had a bag in his hand too. 

"Lets go, shell we?" A murmur of yes's and small laughs at my stupid pun were heard. 

I'm nott going to explain all of our trip, but I will say Jason bought everyone who was willing to try firebolt threes (making his dad swear on the river styx not to interfere with anything), and it was awesome. I think Nico agreed. 

The bookshop was also an adventure, as Andrew and Hermione were racing around, getting every book they found interesting, and all of us except Hermione, the Weasleys, and Frank had to ask for them in Greek or Latin. 

It was kind of funny how confused all the bookkeepers were when we asked that. 

After that we all got our pets and headed to the wand shop. 

That ollivander guy is weird. 

He was acting very weird saying our wands were very powerful, and at one point he addressed me as 'half blooded pure blood'. I think he knows. 

After that we went back to the burrow and luckily only had to stop for a few reporters.

Percie's pet (Onyx)

Thalia's pet (Zoe)

Nico's pet (Bianca)

Hazel's pet (Mocha)

Piper's pet (Sapphire)

Jason's pet (Skylar)

Frank's pet (Snowball)

Leo's pet (Magma)

Andrew's pet (Violet)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 204 9
"Woah. Calm your tits, big man." "(M/n), please, just shut up." Follow (M/n) on his journey through the Percy Jackson unive...
93.7K 2.4K 49
Percy finds out after the Battle of Manhattan that he has another evil grandpa. But how can his nice grandpa that he remembers playing with as small...
363K 13.4K 30
[1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little...
1.3M 50.5K 148
In which the group from the past watch how their decisions changed the future. [Book 1- Part 1:Philosopher Stone] [Book 1- Part 2: Lightning Thief] [...