Once Upon a Dream

بواسطة mxmboo

George gets bothered by a young boy one day who claims to be his son and that he knows more about George than... المزيد

Wish Upon a Star
Captain Dream

The Curse

5 0 0
بواسطة mxmboo

Bad paced around his bedroom, seemingly anxious at an event that was inevitable. Skeppy entered the bedroom and looked at his husband in concern. He walked over to him, standing in front of him and puts a hand on his shoulder to stop his anxious pacing.

"Are you okay, honey?" Skeppy asks softly. Bad looks at Skeppy. A soft sigh escapes his lips and he shakes his head. "Is this about our son or the Evil Queen?"

"Both." Bad replies quietly. "George is going to be here from the fairies soon and the Evil Queen is planning something horrible." He looks down. "I don't know what to do, Skeppy. What did she mean curse? I- I don't want to be sent to a new land. And what if George gets hurt?"

Skeppy shakes his head, looking into Bad's eyes. "I won't let that happen, okay? George won't get hurt. I can promise you that much." He says. "We will figure this out, alright?" Bad nodded softly.

"I know this is a long shot but-" Bad took a deep breath. "What if we visit him." Skeppy started shaking his head. "No no just listen, Skep." Bad said softly. "I just need to know if George is safe, okay? One visit. That is all I'm asking."

Skeppy looks away toward the door and then back over at Bad. "Fine." He said. "But if he threatens us- we are leaving, okay?" Bad nodded. "Let's get cloaks and let's go."

-

Tubbo opens the book, pointing to someone on a page. "And that's your dad!" Tubbo says. George laughs softly, taking a closer look at the page. Tubbo looks up at George. "I'm telling you! This is all real but we're under a curse!"

"A curse huh?" George laughs, looking down at Tubbo. "Prince Halo and Skeppy are- supposed to my dads?" George says, looking back at the book. "Doesn't that- sound strange to you?"

Tubbo and George stood at the diner. Tubbo sat at the bar, looking through his book and George stood across from him. The diner wasn't as busy today so he had time to talk with Tubbo. Tubbo was trying to explain to George that everything in the leather covered book was all real. That the land they're in was created from a curse. George was listening, trying to understand everything.

Tubbo shakes his head "you're not getting it." He says, flipping through the pages. "We're under a curse." He tried to explain again. "They don't remember who they are and you're the only one who can break it." He looks up at George.

George nods slowly, flipping the page to an image of two hooded figures entering what seems to be a dark dungeon.

-

"Don't tell him your name. If he knows your name, he has an advantage over you." One of Skeppy's knights was explaining to them extra precautions in case that Dark One decided to do something against them.

Once they arrived the knight spoke up. "Dark One. Show yourself. You have visitors." He said in a loud voice. Bad and Skeppy wore cloaks and their hoods were up, not wanting to be seen by the Dark One in case he takes advantage of them in some way. Even though he's locked away in the strongest dungeon they have, restricting his magic.

The Dark One stepped forward, smirking. "Please." He said softly. "Just call me Sapnap. No need for the fancy nicknames." He chuckles, looking over at the two kings. "Ah yes. Skeppy and Bad." Sapnap spoke softly. "No need to hide from me, I already know who you two are and I know why you're here."

Bad sighs, taking off his hood, Skeppy following shortly after. "We're here about our son." Bad says. Sapnap laughs and nods at them. "Can you tell us the information we need? Will he be safe?" Bad asks, stepping a little closer. Skeppy grabbed his wrist to keep Bad from going any further closer to Sapnap.

Sapnap hums. "I know some things." He says, putting his hands on the bars. "But I'll need a price." He smirks. "Give me your son's name and I'll give you the information you ever so desire."

Skeppy took a step forward "No-" He said sternly, looking at Bad who seemed to contemplate it "No. We aren't doing-" He was quickly cut off by Bad.

"George." Bad said. "His name is George." He says quietly. Skeppy glared at Bad.

"Bad-" He began to say but Sapnap spoke up.

"George. How cute." Sapnap rolls his eyes, humming to himself in thought. "He'll be safe. I suppose." Sapnap replies. "24 years from now, he will arrive and break the curse." He backs away. Bad looks at Sapnap and then to Skeppy.

Skeppy nods, grabbing Bad's hand and leads him out of the dungeon.

-

"So, I'm the son of two kings?" George said, Tubbo nodding. "How is that even possible?" He chuckles. "Men can't give birth." He said. Tubbo flips through a few pages, pointing to a page that has a fairy on it and seemed to be carrying a baby.

"That's you." Tubbo said. George squints and gets a closer look at the picture. "In this world when two men wanted a child, fairies took part of their dna and created a child with it. So it was biologically both their child." Tubbo said, pointing to the fairy. "That's the Blue Fairy. He was also named Foolish. He was the one that created you with your parents blood."

George nods slowly. "Foolish." He repeats. "That's a silly name." Tubbo looks up at him and shrugs.

"Guess you could say it's a... Foolish name." Tubbo grins proudly at his pun and George laughs softly.

"Good one, Tubbo. Good one." George says, smiling softly at the young boy. He ruffles his hair, flipping through the pages.

-

Foolish flew down into Bad and Skeppy's bedroom late at night. He lands on the ground and turns himself into his human form, setting down the basket. A crying baby boy was covered in a blanket. Bad woke up to the crying and gasps.

"He's here now??" Bad asked, getting up and walking over to the basket. He uncovers the baby and looks at him, smiling softly. "Awe he's perfect.." Bad says quietly, picking him up out of the basket and held him close in his arms, admiring his baby.

Skeppy walks up behind Bad and smiles. "He's beautiful." He whispers softly. The baby's crying calmed down and he stared up at Bad.

"He has your eyes." Bad says quietly, smiling softly. He gently kisses the baby's forehead, laughing softly.

"Not to like- interrupt this beautiful moment." Foolish says, gaining both Bad and Skeppy's attentions. "But the curse is coming. Like now. The smoke started coming over head. We need to get George in that stump before it's too late." Foolish says. Skeppy gently takes George from Bad's arms and nods.

"I'll go. Foolish, stay with Bad. Keep him safe, okay?" Skeppy says. Foolish nodded. Skeppy kisses the top of Bad's head. "I'll be safe my love. Wait with Foolish." He says, running out the door, grabbing his sword on the way there. The Dark Knights started to run through the halls from the Evil Queen.

He looked around rapidly, fighting the knights off as he quickly makes it to the room. There he found the magical tree stump. The stump was said to teleport someone away to safety and that's what Skeppy prayed for. He opens the wardrobe stump and gently set George down.

"Stay safe." Skeppy whispers, closing the door, praying George will be safe. He heard knights behind him and starts to fend them off but more and more came in.

Skeppy blocked off the first attack perfectly, turning around and swinging his sword at another knight. He got one with his sword, stabbing him through his chest. He looked to the door and saw more knights running in. He sighs heavily, continue to try and fend them off.

However, suddenly one came up behind him, hitting him on the back of his head with the handle of the sword. He fell down to his knees, collapsing onto the ground. Another knight stepped in front of him, taking their sword and pushing it through Skeppy's stomach. He gasps as the sword went through him and back out. Blood spilling from his guts.

-

"Is Skeppy dead?" George asks quietly, pointing to the page where Skeppy had gotten stabbed. Tubbo looks at it and shrugs.

"Don't know." He said. "I haven't seen him around." Tubbo frowns a little bit. "I'm sure maybe he's okay but he was wounded badly." He points to the page, reading it.

George sighs "So." George takes a deep breath. "You're telling me that this town is cursed then?" Tubbo nods. "That I'm their son?" Tubbo nods again. "And only I can break the curse?"

"Basically yeah." Tubbo says. "You're born from pure blood of the two purest hearts. If you believe. Then you should break the curse." He smiles. "Do you believe?"

George chuckles "Uh- well-" He pauses to think but before he could answer, Quackity comes up to him.

"I need you take that tables order." Quackity said softly, pointing to a table. George nods.

"Alright yeah." George smiles. "I'll be back Tubbo." He says softly and walks over to the table.

Niki suddenly stormed into the diner, walking to Tubbo. Tubbo quickly shut his book and put it in his bag, knowing he wasn't supposed to be in the diner. "What are you doing here, Tubbo?" She said sternly.

"I- I-" Tubbo stutters nervously, looking up at Niki. "I wanted to see George." He said, looking over at George who was taking someone's order.

Niki huffs and grabs Tubbo's hand. "What did I say to you? We're leaving. Come now." She said as Tubbo stood up. She drags him away and she looks at George. "Stay away from my son." She spits angrily before leaving the diner with a door slam.

George looks around, sighing quietly and walks to the back room, handing the order to a chef.

"Wow, what's her problem?" Quackity said, setting down some dirty dishes into the sink and starts to wash them. "Isn't Tubbo your son?" Quackity glances at George who nodded. "Okay. So why is she so pissed off?"

George sighs quietly, wiping down some countertops. "Because I- or not really me- put him up for adoption which apparently automatically means I'm not allowed to have a part in Tubbo's life." He explains softly. "I never even put him up for adoption. If I had a say in Tubbo then I would have never put him up for adoption." He shrugs. "Even if I was only fourteen." He sighs. "Then again I'm probably only saying this knowing the person who adopted him is a bitch." Quackity nods along and hums as he listens to George speak. "She came by. She really wants me to leave but I'm not going to."

"I mean why should you?" Quackity says, putting some dishes in the dishwasher. "Your son is here and you deserve to have a life with him." He looks over to George, giving him his full attention.

George sighs. "Thanks Quackity." He said quietly. "I just don't know why she has to be a bitch about it." He mumbles and Quackity nods.

"Me either." Quackity hums. "Anyway. Take the rest of the day off." He smiles.

"Are you sure?" George asks quietly. Quackity nods.

"Of course!! You deserve to take a break right now. Go get some fresh air and relax." Quackity says. George nods.

"Thank you, Big Q." George said.

"Big Q?"

George shrugs, "Just a nickname I thought of." He grins. "I'll see you later!" George says, taking off his apron and hanging it up, grabbing his phone.

"See you!!" Quackity says, waving toward George as George exited the building.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC