Pious but Evil

By Vacuous25

"You will eat or I will feed you? " captain Kamzan started.Yerein just looked at him,she hated the man he was... More

Verdict 1:The Hypocrite
Verdict 3:The Interrogation
Verdict 4:The weakness
Verdict 5: The Wonder
Verdict 6:The Sarcasm
Verdict 7:The Scarf
Verdict 8:The Secret
Verdict 9:The Confusion
Verdict 10: The Desire
Verdict 11:The Scars
Verdict 12: The Lion
Verdict 13: The Torture
Verdict 14:The Doubts
Verdict 15:The Reason
Verdict 16:The Heart
Verdict 17:The Conflict
Verdict 18:The Assumption
Verdict 19: The Defeat
Verdict 20:The Impossible
Verdict 21:The Suspicion
Verdict 22: The Insanity
Verdict 23:The Storm
Verdict 24: The Glance
Verdict 25:The Unknown
Verdict 26 :The Search
Verdict 27:The Scheme
Verdict 28:The Women
Verdict 29:The Cage
Verdict 30: The Lie
Verdict 31:The Confession
Verdict 32:The Repentance
Verdict 33:The Mercy
Final Verdict : The Guilty Heart
Verdict of Love: The Death
Verdict of Love: The Proposal
Verdict of Love: The Father
Verdict of Love: The Mates

Verdict 2: The Destiny

646 38 2
By Vacuous25

"Then he was a clinging clot, and [Allah] created [his form] and proportioned [him]
And made of him two mates, the male and the female."
-Holy Quran,Al-Qiyaama

(This translated verse is based from the holy Qur-an,for any enlightenment produced of this verse to your brain is a guidance from Allah but any misunderstanding about this verse is a trick from Satan and my error,and may Allah forgive me for any misrepresentations I caused on this verse)

💛💛
"You know you need to talk, you will be staying here forever if you will not tell us where the video is"the second interrogator convinced her again.She was tired of this talk,she wanted to be freed,but how would she do that,when she was being chained by injustice?

"come on Mrs.Kazi or else you will carry the verdict of your husband" the old man urged her again,but it'd been weeks since she was accompanied by her silence.

While ignoring the old man, her most detested interrogator suddenly came" what are we going to do with her Papa?she is really keeping the secret,come on Yerein save yourself"

.....hours passed they got tired, even if they pushed-pulled her hijab they still got nothing.

Jaranya exited first the black cell and when the old captain stood up,Yerein finally found her voice"captain...I...I..will talk if Jaranya will not be involved in this case"

*The old captain with white hair spread on his head suddenly looked at Yerein"you know what dear, this is just the starting point of your interrogation, and we will forward your case to the higher authority and once it's on the top, you may face a death punishment ,if I were you,I will talk now" Yerein stayed silent again and the old man waited for a moment until he exited the black cell.

Jaranya was still waiting outside the black cell."what did she say, papa?I couldn't believe her,she wanted me to be out in this case?"they discussed the matter while they were walking to their office.

"I think she is right,since you are her best friend it will be better if you stay away from this case"

"no way captain,I will not betray you,I am the one who brought her here"Jarannya said, unwilling to back out from the case

"exactly Ms.Jah,you are not safe from her husband,so stay away for your safety". The old captain's voice echoed in the corridor which caused Jarannya to mute her mouth.

💛💛

Days rolled over like a red carpet in the big event, the higher authority issued an order stating the transfer of Yerein's custody to the black moon,a higher sector which best on handling terrorism ,however ,the white moon was still the in charge of the evidence.

"We are holding her for one month now but still, we couldn't force her to talk"
the old captain complained his anxiety about the new arrested being, across from him was a handsome soldier who was expert on handling terrorism.The captain of the black moon camp.

"That's why we are here to get Mrs.Terrorist our captain grandpa" Captain Kamzan answered to calm the old man.

"Yeah you handled many cases like this,I am sure you will solve it very soon" The tone of the old man was full of certainty.He knew that this case would be solved by the young soul in front of him.

"Why not just kill her?"Captain Kamzan's sarcastic question to his sensei, he said the words while walking to the window.His mouth twitched a little,he was entertained to watch the trainees being punished on the field.

The old captain replied while he was sitting on the couch like a pregnant woman ready to deliver her child."you are mocking me son,I am not surprised though, every time you will see a terrorist you want to kill them"The old man knew that he loathed the criminals, especially if the criminal linked to terrorism

"they deserved that captain grandpa"Captain Kamzan said those words as if he was the only judge for all the criminals' sins.

"I am warning you with this girl,she looks innocent ,she is your prisoner, but your heart might become a captive"Though the situation was serious,the old man still found the hole to tease the handsome bachelor.

"I have no plan on ruining my bachelor title for a terrorist's wife"Never in his mind that he would fall for a terrorist or criminal.The reason he stayed alone until now was because he didn't want to marry any woman, just for the sake of settling down.

Officer Max just arrived on time after parking their military truck and he heard the most interesting thing in the life of his captain.

"sure my handsome captain that angst,look, and charisma even the criminal can't help but fall in love" the old captain and Captain Kamzan's buddy high five each other while laughing hard.

"I thought we are here to get Mrs.Terrorist officer Max?"Captain Kamzan questioned while glaring at officer Max from head to toe,an indication that he was pissed off.He was used to this teasing, but his cold-blooded personality won't let the two enjoy the brief moment of fun.

"oh yes master captain,I am on my way"Max proceeded to the black cell
---
Officer Max walked to the cell where Yerein was detained.

"aye aye,so you are indeed look innocent"and there he saw a vulnerable woman, when their eyes met,the doubt formed in his mind;was he sure that the woman in front of her was a criminal?

"who are you, what do you want from me?"Yerein asked terrified to the bones.Every fiber of her was shaking.

"we are your new buddies,we will bring you to your new home"Officer Max couldn't think of any possible explanation that could convince the woman inside the cell, and he wished Captain Kamzan came along with him

"no,don't touch me"Yerein moved backward;she moved in a defense position but with her petite body even she fought hard she would not win

"oh the untouchable Muslimah,sure,sure only your terrorist husband could touch you,I get it"Officer Max just maintained a good distance between him and Yerein.The woman demanded respect ,he would give it to her, after all her hands were tied tightly,while on their way they saw Officer Nico waiting for them.

"Captain Kamzan is already in the truck;let's go" they moved their feet hurriedly because the beast was already waiting outside.

---

Captain Kamzan was already waiting inside their military truck.He was in the driver's seat.After a moment later he saw the shadows of Officer Max,Officer Nico and the terrorist's wife.The first time he saw her he felt like he had seen DARKNESS.That's how he saw her.

He looked at Yerein for the first time.Dark brown dress(abaya),black veil/scarf covering her head,all in all she was wearing a dark hijab(veil and abaya). Hijab didn't only mean a head- cover, but also a shape-cover.His thirst for knowledge didn't end in military academy,he had also knowledge about Islam.

He assumed since she was a terrorist, she also possessed a black soul.However, this description of the woman was contradicting to each other.The woman was also simple and had an innocent look that if you didn't know her criminal record, you could say that she was an angel in disguised.

Her exotic structure was visible, but it became less attractive because her hair was hidden from the black piece of fabric and with her good shape beneath the brown clothing you could say that she was a rare beauty.

She looked fragile,with her modest move that with just one strike of pain she would break.The only burning on her was her eyes.It told a different story.It was soulful but vacuous. Kamzan secretly observed her while they were walking in his direction ,every time officer Max and officer Nico walked nearer to her, she would panic, and she would give them a dangerous glare,he looked at her from head to toe.What caught his eyes was her toes.She was only wearing black socks, and it became worn out from walking.

Officer Max sat on the passenger seat.While Officer Nico and Yerein was on the back seat or more like on the body of the truck.It had no chair,if you want to sit you will sit directly on the truck floor.While Officer Nico just squatted down, of course he was a military he used to this kind of position, Yerein really sat as if she was sitting on the virgin soil.

"Finally settled"Officer Max excitedly announced upon sitting neared to captain Kamzan

"so even a pair of slippers doesn't deserve by a terrorist huh?"captain Kamzan voiced out his thoughts while starting the engine

"who...?"Officer Max wondered at first but peeked on Yerein's toes to find the answer"oww you noticed it?I thought she is wearing something,oh what a pitiful human,Jarannya didn't give her even just a pair of slippers"Officer Max was shocked to see the source of the riddle of Kamzan

"who is Jarrannya?" Captain Kamzan asked trying to recall someone

"oh come on you are hurting the girl,the old grandpa's daughter,she was the one who arrested her;secret scoop;she is her best friend"

Captain Kamzan halted the truck for a while.Max was about to ask him but when he looked around he saw the shoe store."go buy her a pair of shoes"

"that's my handsome captain,that's why I always fall for you,you know"Officer Max joked while holding the car's door open

"just go, we don't have the luxury of time"

"aye aye captain"...

Captain Kamzan loathed the word terrorist because it was always attached to his religion.He hated it because it destroyed the beautiful foundation of faith.He hated it because it was a cancer that destroyed the reputation of good and practicing Muslims.He hated it because it misrepresented Islam.He hated it because the human behind those names were the reasons of his dark past.

Even though when he saw Yerein the thing he felt was hate he couldn't deny the fact that judging from what he witnessed,the woman was vulnerable enough to embrace the punishment of law.He hated her for her crime but pitied her as a sinful human and as a weak woman.

As the popular saying goes"hate the sin but not the sinner" at the end of the day and on the day of account, it was only Allah the best judge of all affairs,the hidden and the open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 503 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
145K 7.9K 23
'Mum you can't leave me, how could you?', a gasp escapes her mouth. Her mother was the only one on her side but she too is gone now, she can't do any...
10.3K 1.5K 53
In this life there are people who love for the sake of Allah (swt) while some love for materialistic things,what will happen when our sweet and carin...
106K 7.5K 35
"If you didn't love me in the first place then you shouldn't have married me." She said, her heart sinking knowing that she didn't have a place in hi...