Forbidden Love

By Lanae1_

Two Star Crossed Lovers bound by a family feud...find love in a unexpected quiet place even though chaos is g... More

Charaters Aesthetic๏ฟผ
1

Forbidden Love

14 1 0
By Lanae1_

Forbidden Fruit
/fərˈbidn/
a thing that is desired all the more because it is not allowed.

⚜️
for·bid·den
/fərˈbidn/

Two lovers who found love in quite place and a family feud that keeps them apart. He saw her most venerable parts and she saw a side to him he didn't let anyone see. As their love grew the more and more outside forces began to pull them apart.

Could they prove that their love is stronger than a feud or will the suffer the consequences of a love that is forbidden?  

Love is Sweeter when its forbidden....

- Forever my love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 34.7K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
157K 3.5K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
335K 10.8K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
787K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...