a hero not a sorcerer

Por grcundzero

in which gojo satoru's sister, the second strongest sorcerer next to his brother, stumbles upon ua. she told... Más

informations
one
NOTE ( important ig )
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
not an update but pls read lol

nine

1.3K 59 9
Por grcundzero

"bakugo, team up with me!"

"no, bakugo pick me!"

"he's picking me of course, duh!"

"i don't even know what ever the fuck your quirks are" bakugo snarled making his classmates look at him in pure disbelief.

"hey bakugo! todoroki already formed a team! so let me team up with you!" kirishima said, waving his arms in the air.

"yeah, what he said" i pointed my thumb to kirishima while we walked to him.

"ah, weird hair and whitey" bakugo said blandly, looking at us.

"hey, my name's kirishima remember!! besides my hair is not even that different from yours!" kirishima exclaimed, pointing at bakugo's spiky hair.

"i know you wanna be a rider, so your front horse has to be someone who take all those explosions, which is me!" kirishima pointed to himself, flashing us with one of his sharky smile.

"mhm, we will be unbreakable as long as you have me. you want to take down midoriya right?" i asked him while raising my eyebrows, waiting for his response.

bakugo sneered and agreed as we formulate a plan to take the 10 million headband.

midnight said the 15 minutes was already over so we go to our formation. kirishima at the front, sero at the back, mina on the right, me on the left and bakugo as the rider.

"one!!" midnight yelled as the chaos started with everyone running towards midoriya.

we wait for our perfect moment to attack them as everybody already started swarming them, we can't rake the risk to get our blindfold taken.

as we were preparing to attack, bakugo suddenly separated himself from us.

"is that even allowed?!"

"it is, as long as the rider doesn't touch the ground!"

"fuck, bakugo you idiot get back here!" i yelled to him as he recklessly boost himself at the air, trying to get the 10 million headband from midoriya's head but dark shadow managed to get in the way, making bakugo's plan failed.

luckily, sero got bakugo with the use of his tape.

"nice save sero!" i said to him as we got bakugo in position again.

as we were busy going to midoriya again, we didn't notice monoma coming up.

"class a is too simple minded" monoma said as he got bakugo's headband.

"shit, he got us" i mumbled.

the monoma kid said something about the sludge villain incident which makes bakugo snap.

"kirishima, gojo, change of plan. before we go to deku, we'll fuckimg kill each and everyone of them" bakugo unleashed a very scary aura.

"are you sure bout that" i asked him which he only ignored making me frown.

"don't add salt to the injury, monoma. you're only mwking enemies for yourself!" the orange haired girl from 1-b said, well at least she uses her brain before doing something unlike this monoma guy.

"calm down bakugo!"

"if you don't keep your cool we'll never ge tour points back!" i shouted at him, feeling scared because we might not make it to the next round.

"keep moving kirishima" is what he only said.

"oooh, that's neat. you've got a nice quirk" monoma said, copying bakugo's explosion quirk.

'ah, so that's his quirk huh? copying somebody's quirk by making physical contact with them'

"that's my ...!"

"he copied your quirk bakugo!"

"you bastard!" bakugo tried knocking monoma off with his explosion quirk but failed because he used kirishima's hardening.

"what? my quirk? am i looking in a mirror?" kirishima asked.

"nah, this jerk's just a copycat" bakugo said, making eye contact with monoma.

"ding ding!" monoma exclaimed, which means bakugo is correct.

"don't let him touch gojo, he might copy her quirk and could possibly the reason of our loss" bakugo commanded.

"ah, too late! you guys were too busy arguing you didn't even notice me" monoma cockily said.

"oh? as if you'd be able to cipy my quirk. good luck with that. bakugo, let's go for the 10 million. now" i glared at him, but he still won't listen.

he blast himself off to the air and grabbed two of monoma's headband, making us go in to the third place.

"i ain't done yet you!!" bakugo angrily yelled.

"huh??" me and sero said, confused.

"i'm not settling for some half-ass first place!" bakugo ranted while banging his knuckles on kirishima's head.

"i couldn't brace myself going alone so move!!" bakugo commanded to the group.

"soy sauce face, tape now!" bakugo yelled.

"you missed" monoma smugly said.

"it was on purpose, asshole" i scowl at him as mina created a path while i activated infinity so they couldn't touch us.

"WOOOOOO"

"bakugo!"

"absolutely merciless!"

"todoroki and deku next!!" bakugo said, successfully grabbing every points team momoma have.

we ran as fast as we can to catch todoroki's headband but unfortunately, midnight announced that the time's already up making bakugo land to the floor with the face first.

'oh, what a funny sight' i giggled.

"in first place, team todoroki!"

"in second place, team bakugo!" this announcement made bakugo throw trantum and scream.

'what a child' i sighed

"in third place, team tetsu– huh? woah! it's team shinso!"

'hm? he really got this far huh'

"in fourth, team midoriya!"

i looked around to my right and saw midoriya crying a river. i noticed todoroki look in his left hand as well

'why is he looking at his left hand?'

——————————————

"satoru! megumi!" i yelled happily, walking up to them.

"ah, mimi-chan! you were so good earlier, i was cheering so loud for you" satoru said in amazement.

"it's true, he was so loud i thiught i was gonna go deaf" a boy with pink haired said.

"oh? who's this? megumi is this your boyfriend?" i questioned, genuinely confused.

megumi's cheeks flushed in embarrassment "no, what are you talking about" megumi said, avoiding eye contact.

'yep, he totally has a crush on him'

"oh! that's itadori yuji, he's sukuna's vessel!" satoru said.

"sukuna!? woaaah, what does the finger tastes like?" i said in wonder as i look at him.

"gojo-sensei here's the takoy– oh? who's this he looks like you ... did you have an affair with a woman?" a brown haired girl said.

'i like her' i smirked, i have a feeling we'd be great friends.

"kugisaki nobara, i'm the only girl in first year" nobara said

"ooooh nice to meet you! i'm this annoying guy's sister!" i cheerfully introduced myself, pointing to my brother.

"well, i have to go! you better cheer as loud as you can for me satoru" i jokingly said.

"also say hi to maki-senpai, toge-senpai and panda-senpai for me!!" i waved at them. as i walked to the cafeteria to eat with mina and the girls.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

749K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
43.6K 913 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
232 9 6
𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀, Izuku's twin sister and aspiring hero to be. Unlike her brother, Inari was born with a quite powerful quirk: fire manipu...
49.2K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...