Life Sucks If You're Married...

By notkrystel

[SAMPLE ONLY] ***Revised, polished, and full version of this book can be found on Amazon. Link is in my bio**... More

UPDATE!!!
1 | Life Sucks
2 | Do You Believe Me Now?
3 | Burgers, Fries and Rings
4 | Like A Celebrity
5 | Caught In The Rain
6 | Personal Maid
7 | Runaway
8 | What Are Friends For?
9 | Glass Marble
10 | Jace's POV
11 | Shocking News... and Melon?!
12 | Bathroom Encounter
13 | I Hate You
14 | Welcome Home
15 | Ralph... What???
16 | We Meet Again
17 | Lunch Date
18 | Craving Caviar
19 | Aprons and Kisses
20 | Burn
FREE BOOKS! 🏳️‍🌈❤

Publishing Rights for LSIYMTAB

19.7K 222 85
By notkrystel

You're probably wondering where's the rest of the story. Well, due to copyright reasons, I have to take down the last 28 chapters of Life Sucks If You're Married to a Billionaire.

Amazon is stricter now and they might send me a copyright notification and flag my book if it's still freely available online.

Chapters 1-20 are still available and free to read here in Wattpad, but if you want to read the rest of the story, you can get the e-book or paperback version on Amazon.

Unlike the one you're reading here in Wattpad, the completed book is fully edited and re-written. You can also find new scenes, extra stuff, and more! If you want to grab your own copy, the link is in my bio.

I know some of you will get mad and I completely understand that. Not all of us have money to buy a single book online, but still, it would mean so much to me if you show all your support by purchasing a copy (even if it's just the e-book version, which is cheaper than the paperback). If it weren't for your continued love and support for LSIYMTAB, this book wouldn't even have the chance of getting published, so a millions thanks to you.

For those who have read and enjoyed the book, please leave your reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. I would be so overjoyed if you do that. The more reviews, the better!

So, once again, thank you for all of your support and kindness. None of this would be possible without you.

Love,
Krystel ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 10 12
A stolen kiss after a night clubbing sparks the flames of this whirlwind college romance between two boys. Will Luna be able to graduate and live the...
627K 18.6K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
1M 60.3K 46
Micah hates the rich. Working at an upper class restaurant in Mayfair proves all the reasons why. Entitled, rude and ignorant customers with more mo...
BOSS By localshit

General Fiction

34.1K 1.5K 25
justin is a 22 years old guy, looking for a job..he find's out that this company needs more hands so he applies to the job.. but he gets rejected..so...