Friends Stick Together || Ama...

بواسطة lyzshaa

Yashiro Nene, a freshman in highschool. She was a new student at Kamome High, and she was labeled as 'The Qui... المزيد

The Quiet Nerd
Lies
Two Peas In A Pod
A Reason [Part 1]
A Reason [Part 2]
On Hold Or Cancel? (Notice)
Protect Her
A Love To Hate
Discontinued.
Announcement
CAN IT NOT FLOP THIS TIME?? 🙃

I Don't Want To Hurt Them.

249 15 5
بواسطة lyzshaa

After that was settled, I went my way.

But I heard the girls whisper something as I went

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^

(Its so satisfying to type on an ipad-)

"Nene-san... Where are you again..." I mumble to myself as I look for my best friend.

It's been ten minutes since I've been looking for her.

She couldn't have gone without me, has she?

"She hasn't gone without you, right, Amane?"

"Gah! O-Oh... Tsukasa..." I mumbled. He always pops out of nowhere and reads my mind, which I find really annoying.

"Were you looking for her too, Tsukasa?" I ask my little brother, he was scanning the school.

Then his eyes stop somewhere near the school garden, first, his face was confused, then a concerned look formed.

"Amane! It's Daikon-chan! Sh-She's getting bullied!" Tsukasa yells, then rushes over the garden, then I do the same.

"Why won't you guys just ever leave me alone?!" Yashiro yells, trying to defend herself.

"Why won't you let me live my life?!" She yelled again.

Just as the girls were about to answer back, Tsukasa came running and yelling.

"Hey! Leave Nene-chan alone!" Tsukasa yelled, then went to Yashiro's side to protect her.

"N-Nene-san! Are you okay?!" Amane rushed towards them, then shot a glare at the three girls.

"Didn't I say leave her alone?!" Amane confronted the girls.

His high voice made the girls flinch, but they refused to leave.

"So? Why does it even bother you so much that we just wanted to have a chat with her?" One of the girls scowled.

Amane stayed silent.

"See? Just as I thought. You were faking your care for her, didn't you? Hah!" The girls snickered.

"And you..." The girls glared at Yashiro.

"You're so pathetic! Do you need everybody to stand up for you?" One of the girls grabbed Yashiro's wrist.

"Aww... Are gonna cry, 'Nene-chan'?" The girls laughed again.

When the girls left, Yashiro totally lost it.

She started sobbing uncontrollably, while Tsukasa was patting her back.

"Nene-san... Are you okay?" Amane asked Yashiro while picking her things up.

Yashiro simply turned away.

"Can I hug Nene-chan...?" Tsukasa asked Amane.

Amane wanted to say no, but he knew it would calm her down a little if she felt a little warmth. Even if it's not his. I mean, he wouldn't do it anyways.

So he nodded his head.

Tsukasa hugged Yashiro, not the tight hug he always does.

"Nene-san, should we go?" Amane gave Yashiro her bag.

Yashiro nodded, and Tsukasa let go.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

It was quiet on the way to Yashiro's house.

The twins walking beside each other and Yashiro five feet behind them.

Tsukasa tugged on Amane's sleeve, when Amane reacted and mouthed the word 'what?', Tsukasa pointed at Yashiro.

"Shouldn't we be protecting her...?" Tsukasa stared with a concered look at Yashiro with her head down.

"Ne, Nene-san.." Amane called out to Yashiro.

Yashiro looked up with a faint - and fake - smile.

"Yes, Amane-kun? Tsukasa?" Yashiro stopped in her tracks, and so did the twins.

"You should walk between us." Amane offers, but Tsukasa butt in immediately.

"You should walk beside Amane!" Tsukasa yells gleefully, then went behind Yashiro and pushed her towards Amane.

Amane was about to react, but Yashiro was already infront of him. The two blushed as they stared at each other in shock.

"I'm s-sorry... Tsukasa, I'm really fine being alone.." Yashiro mumbled, but Tsukasa shaked his head.

"No you're not. Walk beside my brother and I'll walk behind you guys. It'll be like I never existed!" Tsukasa giggles as Amane signaled to him to stop.

"O-Okay..." Yashiro walked beside Amane, keeping a comfortable distance.

Tsukasa couldn't accept this.

"Can you guys just..." Tsukasa moves the two of them closer.

"There!" Tsukasa smiles.

Amane shot a glare at Tsukasa, then continued walking, holding Yashiro's arm.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

They arrived Yashiro's apartment first.

The three waved goodbye, then went their separate paths.

"Thank you again, Amane-kun and Tsukasa." Yashiro smiled at the twins.

"No problem, Daikon-chaaan~!" Tsukasa exclaimed, then was hit by Amane.

"Don't call her that." Amane scolded, but Tsukasa just giggled.

"Byebye!" Tsukasa waved, then ran off without Amane.

"Tsukasa!" Amane tried to catch up to his little brother.

This was going to be another long night

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

The next day came, and Yashiro was getting ready for school.

-Yashiro's POV

Dang it! I overslept!
Amane-kun and Tsukasa-kun are going to be here any minute!

Then there was a familar voice that called out.

"Daikon-chaaan!"

"Talk about a minute..." I mumble to myself, as I yelled telling them I wasn't ready yet and I was going to be done in a few minutes, but Tsukasa burst into the door anyways.

"Tsu-Tsukasa! Nene-san is changing!" I heard Amane-kun scold Tsukasa.

I couldn't help but laugh.

Then I remembered yesterday.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Stay away from the Yugi Twins, and we'll stop pestering you.

What if I don't wanna?

Then say goodbye to your peaceful days.

I almost burst into tears just hearing this. But I held it in and yelled.

WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE?!

Then Tsukasa came running towards us.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I don't wanna ruin our friendship now.

I don't.

They're first people who ever showed me kindness in this cruel and flawed world.

They're the first to admire my flaws.

They're my first friends.

And I don't wanna lose them.

But...

I also don't want to hurt them.

Why, you ask?

Because I already planned to not make friends at all and just change school for second year.

~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

HEYYYY!

Im bacc lmao.

Thank you to the people who wanted and gave me motivation to continue this story. Ily guys sm :)

Anyways, What do you think of this chapter?
Will Yashiro keep hanging out with the Yugi twins, or will she strive to get their interest into someone who is not her?

Stay healthy you guys...!

Elysha is loggin' out!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8K 191 14
REDOING SOON!!<333 Y/N was a first year in high school with an alright life. Her father died when she was young, while shortly after, her Mother r...
14.4K 481 14
(WARNING: DO NOT SEXUALIZE ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC OR THE SOURCE MATERIAL.) You are a relatively normal student at Kanome Academy, despite the...
2.6K 118 15
Hanahaki, a rare disease that Yugi Amane unfortunately has for his classmate, Yashiro Nene. Yashiro Nene, the princess of Kamome Gakuen. Will she not...
9.9K 246 34
"Yashiro, welcome back~" Hanako smiled happily while holding her hands. She smiled back, while the thoughts of his cute, embarrassed, blushing face f...