COUNTRIES? [Countryhumans x R...

By CheezpieApple_

{COMPLETED} [There are bad words in this story but they are halfly censored. Mentions of N@zi ,USSR, Japanese... More

Chapter One- Flags For Faces?!
Chapter Two- Your Father Is Who?!?!
Chapter Three- Polish Guy
Chapter Four- Countdown
Chapter Five-Pancakes or Pizza?
Chapter Six- Another Guy
Chapter Seven- Paranoid
Chapter Eight- Japanese In The House
Chapter Nine-Who Are They?
Chapter Ten- A Message Through A Picture
Chapter Eleven- Meeting The Trio
Chapter Thirteen- Fightless
Chapter Fourteen- The Snowy Biome
Chapter Fifteen- A Scar That Came From Another Universe
Chapter Sixteen- Loud Voices
Chapter Seventeen- A Sniper
Chapter Eighteen- Rage Mode
Chapter Nineteen- Looking For Others
Chapter Twenty- Guys....?
Chapter Twenty One- Examination
Chapter Twenty Two- A Hint
Chapter Twenty Three- Behind The Door
Chapter Twenty Four- Destruction
Just A Gift For All The Beautiful/Handsome Readers (?
Chapter Twenty Five- Going Back (END)
QnA :D
QnA 2 :D
Sequel Is Out :D
Art Regarding This Book (1)
Art Regarding This Book (2)
Art Regarding This Book 3 (Redraw Time!)
Remake
Special Short 1- Eavesdropping
Special Short 2 (1)- Preparation
Thank You <3

Chapter Twelve-The Symbol

3.8K 84 157
By CheezpieApple_

A/N

Another chapter, lmao.

----------------------------------------------------

Keys-

Y/N-Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Third Person pov

With Y/N meeting Bela, Ukie and Kaz, she has decided to let them stay in her house. And her house is already packed with people. Walking down the streets, people seemed to keep on taking a glance at the four. No, the trio are wearing their hoodies and masks. It was just awkward, 3 people had their face covered up and 1 doesn't. Y/N really is the odd one out.

It has been 10 minutes walking back to Y/N's house. They have finally reached home. "Let me just hope nothing bad happened when I was gone...." Y/N said while slowly opening her door. "Guys! I am home" Y/N shouted. But to her and the three countries' suprise, no one answered. Y/N opened the door fully. The house's lights were all on. "It's a nice place to live.......But where are the other countries?" Ukie asked. "I don't know. They were all sitting here when I left." Y/N pointed to the couch. "Look! Over there! Poland!" Bela shouted while pointing somewhere. The others looked over at where the Belarusian pointed. "Poland!" Kaz shouted while running over to the hallway of the house where the Polish is. Y/N followed Kazakhstan to where the Polish is. "Poland?!" Y/N exclaimed his name. "Wait, look!" Kaz said while pointing at Poland's hand. It had a weird symbol on it.

(Yes art is mine. Why is it so hard to draw with a mouse???)

"What is that?" Asked Ukie as she came closer. "I certainly have no idea." Y/N said.

----------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov

You take a closer look at the symbol on Poland's hand. Why does it look like an eye? You hear grunting. "Poland is waking up!" Bela exclaims. You take a look at Poland's face. Poland opens his eyes and you scream.

"P-Poland! Your eyes!" You scream.

(Me too lazy to color things, only the flag gets colored. And shading)

"Poland! What the heck happened to one of your eyes?!" Bela exclaimed. "W-What?" Poland stuttered, clearly confused. He reaches for his eye. "W-What is this li-liquid?" Poland asks. "I don't know is all I can say." Kaz sighed. "Where are the others?" You ask. "I-I am not sure. When you left, I went to my room. T-Then I heard shouting and came back to the living room and i-it all went black......" Poland explained, still in shock. Bela reaches to touch the liquid coming out of Poland's eye. "HOLY CHEESECAKE! THAT IS SO HOT!" Bela screams. "Wait, it is?" Poland asks Bela. "Yea! How come you didn't feel it?!" Bela says. "Bela, calm down." Ukie calms Bela down. "We have to investigate what has happened, like a detective!" says Kaz. You chuckle. "Yea, lets do that." You say.

----------------------------------------------------

Third Person pov

"So......The plan was a success?"

"Yes, it was. We just couldn't capture Poland."

"Why couldn't we?"

"One of the spies knocked him out, but used the wrong machine. The machine he used was the 'Eyed Transmissior'."

"Maybe we can make good use out of it."

"When should we activate rage mode?"

"When they find us. Plus we got new guests too. Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan."

"But they mean no harm, why are we capturing them?" The boy came in to the room and the assistant left.

"We can study about them more. Some of them even have powers. We can use their powers."

"But how?"

"Easy. By killing  them."

"But what about my sister?!"

"She is in good hands. She will learn why she shouldn't have let them live with her."

"B-But-"

"You want her to be safe. That's why you came to me. You even faked your death!"

"But we shouldn't be do-"

"No buts! Now, go back outside and let the others do their work!"

"Oh........" The boy said while walking out of the room.

"Bryan, what was that for?"

"Andrew. He needs to learn."

"But why shout at him?"

"He needs to learn. Well, why did he look for us? Can't he remember? It's for her safety. These countries are planning something and we have to stop them!"

"Typical Bryan..." Andrew mumbled before going back to his station.

"Now, I shall get beck to what I have to do."

Walking in the corridor, he finally reaches the cells. The cells which contained the countries. But all of them are passed out. He walks up to a certain country. "You have very fast movements. You have a power that is going to help us a lot." He says to the country. "Might as well.........kill you first." He takes out his gun, pointing it at the certain passed out country's head.

"BAMM"

A flick of the wrist and the bullet was in the air.

But to the man's suprise, the country did not die. With his katana, the country cut the bullet in half. But to the man's luck, he was outside of the cell, to which the country couldn't reach. "Now that's a power that is very handy." Bryan says before glaring at the country, who was blindfolded. "Where am I?!" The country shouted. The man just walked off, leaving the country unanswered. "くそ."(F*ck) JE said. He was clearly unhappy that he got captured. He was sleeping on the couch.

(Why do people put blindfolds over people who already have eyepatches, lmao. Yes the art is mine lmao. JE angy.)

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is so short. Have an angy JE though....Drawing and writing stories during class go whoosh....Lmao. Hope that you all enjoyed this short chapter. Some of the countries don't have flags for their face. They have eyepatches, eyes not oval shape but in the shape of their flag ex. Nepal, have their flag colors on their hair, like JE but he also have eyepatch. Lmao, tryna be original here.

Words-1035

-Cheez Out-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2K 39
*cringe alert: this was my first book. It is cringe* *seriously, don't read this* We all know America, the world superpower But what if, in a world...
16.2K 314 28
I needed to make this because I couldn't find a book with my favourite ship ;^; This is not historical stuff. These are just off my crazy imagination...
1.5K 24 11
❌THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED❌ . . . [Y|n] gazed into Russia's eyes that were full of a feeling she couldn't quite grasp. As he towered over her drunke...
704 34 13
(Second book to "What Started it All" and thank you to Pirate_fox on Pinterest for creating the cover) ---------------------- This war wasn't some g...