๐”๐๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘ (๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐‚...

By ISAGISBABYGORL

"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐”๐๐€๐‘ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐€ ๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐”๐’ ๐•๐€๐‚๐‚๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐–๐€๐’๐'๐“ ๐’๐”๐‚๐‚๐„๐’๐’๐…๐”๐‹." ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„. ๐…๐‘๐ˆ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.

2.4K 177 73
By ISAGISBABYGORL

Y/N's POV

"RAICHI!! DID YOU SET US UP?!" Shidou yelled, pulling the collar of Raichi's jacket. He had finally lost his cool.

"HEY, I SWEAR THE WEAPONS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!"

"THEN WHY ARE THEY MISSING?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!! MAYBE MY DAD TOOK THEM!!"

"WE CAME TO THIS PLACE FOR NOTHING, DAMMIT!!" Shidou huffed, letting go of Raichi's jacket in frustration.

We were all frustrated too, but I believed Raichi. He wasn't setting us up, because he was 100% confident that the weapons were here. Someone must've... stolen them. That's my guess.

"Let's just get out of here and go back," Rin stood up, heading toward the door. He opened it a crack to peek outside, then stepped out. "Coast is clear. Come on, we have to hurry."

All of us exited the apartment, Raichi locking the door. He looked really sad, upset that he had let us down. As much as I hated him, I felt bad.

Putting a hand on his shoulder, I spoke. "It's okay, Raichi. Maybe someone stole them."

Raichi opened his mouth to probably tell me to piss off, but was cut off when we noticed 4 zombies at our right.

"To the left!!"

"Those with weapons, get ready and prepare yourselves!!"

As we ran to the left, we saw a big silhouette of some creature. Is that... is that a zombie?! IT'S HUGE!

"I-I don't think this is good..."

2 zombies from the right charged at us. What I've been able to figure out is that there are different types of zombies, mainly 2 types: slow and fast. I don't know what determines their speed, but this situation was either going to be messy or disastrous.

Shidou took out the 2, deciding to stay in his place instead of going after the other 2. "Look at that big titan over there," he panted. "Is today gonna be our last day alive?"

The huge zombie monster noticed us, immediately bolting to where we were. It was so big and heavy that the ground seemed to shake with every step it took.

"Bachira, give me your knife," I said. "I'll slash its Achilles' tendon."

Just by looking at his face, I could tell Bachira didn't like this idea, but it was the only solution I could think of. Shidou had to guard us from the right, and my axe won't be that useful to swing when we have an almost 3 meter tall zombie monster charging towards us from our left.

My grip on my knife wasn't even that secure. I was shaking like crazy. But if I don't do something, then I'll put the others in danger. I told myself I'll sacrifice my own life if it means I can save them.

"GET IN!"

The door next to me aggressively swung open, a boy with round spectacle glasses pulling my arm to drag me inside the apartment. The others hesitantly followed after me, coming into the apartment as well. The boy shut the door as soon as we entered, then moved on to trying to push a fridge to block the door as pounds were heard from the other end.

"A little help here?!"

Nagi, Raichi, and Isagi reacted and helped push the fridge in front of the door, barricading it.

"Why'd you bring them in, Yukimiya?!" A boy with dark blue hair yelled.

"It's my apartment, okay?!"

"Thank you!" Isagi was the first to bow, all of us then doing the same.

"I finally get my thank you... You're welcome," Yukimiya smiled, running his hand through his hair. "Oh and you." He looked at me. "Sorry if I grabbed your arm harshly earlier. I was panicking."

"Oh no, it's okay," I reassured him.

"My Dad's hunting weapons!" Raichi said, noticing a table full of weapons such as knives, guns, bow and arrows, and whatnot. "You guys stole it!" Raichi angry mode has turned on.

"Hey, Raichi, no throwing hands! We just met them and they saved us!" Isagi shouted.

"I saved you guys twice. That distraction in the parking lot earlier was thanks to me, too," Yukimiya stated.

"T-Thank you for that, too!"

"Give us back my Dad's weapons!"

"He's so loud..." A boy with short, flat white hair with a green streak in the middle sighed. He was sitting on the floor with the other boy.

"Hey now, we should all introduce ourselves first," Nagi said calmly. "I'm Nagi. In my group, we have y/n, Isagi, Bachira, Shidou, Rin, Raichi, Kuon, Reo, Aryuu, and Barou."

"I'm Karasu. And these are my friends Otoya and Yukimiya. This is Yukimiya's apartment. Now, before you start bickering about us stealing your Dad's weapons, hear us out. We're also survivors here as well. We'll do anything to survive, and basic rules and laws don't apply to our world anymore."

"I was close to your Dad, Raichi, because he was my neighbor," Yukimiya said. "I never knew he had a son or family, since he never spoke about them. But, I remembered he was a hunter, and as soon as the zombie apocalypse started, the 3 of us agreed we needed to get our hands on weapons. Your Dad's apartment was the closest source, so one day, we stepped outside for the first time to break into it. The keys were actually underneath the rug, much to our surprise, so we got in and stole the weapons. They're ours now. We'd only be willing to share under certain circumstances."

"Let's fight. I challenge you to a one on one," Raichi smirked, already cracking his knuckles.

"Don't wake up and choose violence, Raichi," Aryuu said. "Let's try to fully negotiate first."

All of us sat on the floor, dead silent. If you listened closely, you could hear the heavy footsteps of that giant zombie outside.

"We're weak and scared," Yukimiya spoke. "I thought I was gonna piss myself when I stepped outside my apartment door for the first time after the apocalypse started. We want to survive, but we're running out of food and don't have the courage to do anything about it. Is this giving up? How did you guys make it this far? Where are you even from?"

"We came from Saitama," Bachira answered. "I think we were able to come this far because we have a lot of people in our group, and we're all pretty much close friends. Even though the world is scary, you have to step out of your comfort zone. It's the only way you can survive, and along the way, you'll learn new things. Wanna hear some tips?"

"Gladly."

"Find the weak spot, aim for the knees if the head won't do, and throw something to distract."

Yukimiya, Otoya, and Karasu just stared at Bachira who shared his advice. But the silence was interrupted with a loud bang coming from the door. It surprised us, so we all stood up from the sound.

"The fridge!!"

The fridge was being pushed towards the side to make way for something or someone to enter. I gave the knife back to Bachira, dammit!

Just as I had thought, it was the zombie monster. He had pushed the fridge to the side and was now standing in the front door of Yukimiya's apartment. For some reason, he was looking right at me.

"I'll back you guys up and kill off anyone else that dares to come inside!" Shidou yelled, grabbing his bat.

Why was the monster looking at me? Out of all the people in the room, why me?

"Oi! Neckless monster!" Isagi tried to grab the attention of the zombie for me, but it wasn't working.

I didn't even know it, but my feet were slowly backing up on its own. My back soon hit the door of the window, and right at that moment, I thought of a plan.

I opened the window as much as I could, and stood there, waiting for the giant at the door to come at me. It wasn't moving, just standing and staring at me. I couldn't read its facial expression either, he was either pissed off at me for who knows what, or he was eyeing me like a piece of meat. Makes sense because I'm literally zombie food.

"Y/n, what are you doing?!"

"Y/n, stop! You're gonna die!"

Amidst all the shouting of my friends, I kept strict eye contact with the big dude in front of me. He probably ate his whole family... literally. He's jack ripped and huge, probably went to the gym a lot, too. But I'm a rebel.

"Come at me, big guy."

The monster ran towards me, shaking the apartment floor vigorously. I ran to the balcony, climbing over it as if I was about to jump down.

"Y/N!!"

I remember just before Yukimiya closed the door, the monster leaped at where we were standing. If it leaps towards its target, this might just work.

The monster was nearing me with each step it took, becoming closer and closer. I waited for the right moment, making sure I got the right timing, and as soon as I saw its knees bend and its heels lift off the floor, I ducked down and grabbed the very bottom of the apartment balcony bars. At this point, I was hanging from the balcony in this position, feet dangling free in the wind. If I let go, I fall and die.

Just as I had predicted, the monster leaped and toppled right over the balcony, its reaction to my sudden disappearance being late. It fell to the ground, probably injuring its back but not meeting its death. At least he's gone.

"Y/n!"

Isagi rushed over to me and held out his hand for me to take. Bachira also held out his hand, too. Though it was scary, I managed to get back onto the balcony.

"Y/n, you're so cool!" Yukimiya exclaimed. Was I seeing sparkles in his eyes?

"Thank you, you saved us," Otoya said to me.

"Sheesh, y/n," Karasu smirked and applauded.

The boys started pampering me with praises, flattering me for the next few minutes. Moments like these make me realize that I'll fight for my friends, who are people I love. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure they see another day. But for now, the sun is setting, and night is approaching.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 😏

i'm sorry for such slow updates, i start school in 2 days *cries* and i need time to write good chapters so pls understand. ty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.5K 28
- อ€ฬ—โธ™ โ—  โ—  โ—  โ—  โ—  โ—  โ—  โ—Œ โ”„โ”„โ”„ โ™ฏโ‹ฎ ๐„“ใ€€๏น’ red key ๏น• โ† โญใ€€ใ€€๏น’ ๐•น๐–”๐–œ ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ, "๐•ธ๐–ž ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š" โ'๐–ข๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚...
164K 7K 31
โ๐—ฆ๐—ข..๐—œ'๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜?โž ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ช...
55K 2.2K 26
โ you should stay away from me, i'm not good for you princess. โž ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ + ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ยฉ blue lock. megumifus...
57.2K 1.7K 25
"ISAGI I MISS YOU BRO COME BACK. why tf am i in a groupchat.. UHM." isagi yoichi your bestfriend adds you into a groupchat when he arrived at blue lo...