Claimed

By tinaprotescue

Erich Blunt story 18+ More

t w o
please read
t h r e e
Read
f o u r
IMPORTANT!
F I V E
✌🏻
S I X
1k
s e v e n
e i g h t
New story!
2k
3k
!!!!

o n e

982 9 0
By tinaprotescue

Living in a small 2 story house with barely any money to pay isn't easy. I've been trying to earn money for the past 7 months. I just got a job at a cafe shop and to be honest a lot of customers aren't happy with my work. I've been having a very hard time working.

There once even was a time when I almost got fired because of a customer who blamed me that I spilt a drink on them.

Right now Im currently getting ready for sleep since tomorrow is going to be a hard day. I have to wake up at 6:00 and work all the day till 9:30.

Im really glad that my mother and sister are supporting me and trying to help as hard as they can. They put a lot of effort in this and it does help me.

'Y/n, can you please come downstairs for a sec?' my mother yelled from the living room.

'Ok, I'm coming mom!' I yelled running down.

'You needed somethin mom? I was just getting ready to sleep, it's pretty late' I was trying gn to get as much sleep as possible.

'Sorry honey, I just wanted to tell you that you don't have to go to work tomorrow. I talked with your boss and he finally agreed.' why?

'But why? Mom you know we need this, we need money and I'm trying to work for us.' I was worried.

'Please honey, you already did a lot and that helped. I really love you so much and appreciate your effort but you need some time for yourself. I barely see you and you come home very late, let's have some time together?' she pleaded.

I sighed,'ok' I hugged her and then we sat on a couch to just enjoy the peace.

——————

Next Morning I wake up in warm arms. I smile to myself knowing who it is. I look up and see my mom sleeping. She was sleeping so peacefully I just couldn't wake her up so I decided to make her some breakfast.

I carefully not to wake her up got out and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some eggs and veggies to make a little salad.

After a while of baking I put everything on a plate and put the food on the table.

Jenna Mom:
I woke up and felt empty. Looking to my right she wasn't here. I thought maybe she went to her room, I looked and saw her putting plates on the table.

'Honey! Did you make breakfast?' I was really happy to see my girl making breakfast for us.

'Yeah, I decided to not wake you up and make some breakfast for us. Btw is Sviri home?' she asked.

'Thank you dear and no sviri left earlier to her friends house.' I said smiling.

'Ok, btw I will be heading to cafe on a check. I will still probably get a call later.' she said.

'Ok dear, are you going to head right now?' I asked.

'Yeah after breakfast.' she said motioning for me to come over.

'Okay' I smiled.

——————
Y/n pov:
After breakfast time, I said I will be getting ready so I kissed my moms cheek and went upstairs. Picking an outfit I finally decided with an oversized flannel shirt, a crop top, and ripped jeans:

(This is how the outfit looks for example)

'Hey mom! I'll be going now!' I yelled from the corridor putting my shoes on.

'Ok dear, wait up I'm coming!' she yelled back.

She came and I hugged her and head out to my car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
669K 40.9K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC