A Tainted Soul | MyStreet

By AutamatheQueen

I was told once by my parents that a beautiful and powerful woman lived and saved the world, and mama told me... More

Just to let you know
Running Fast.......
Found....
Only the Beginning
House Visit
The Cool Guys?
Frozen Outside
Ms. Kawaii~Chan's Present of Love
My First Christmas Cat-Tastrophe
Decoration Fight
Mistletoe Wars PT. 1
Mistletoe Wars PT. 2
Tree of Friendship and Love!
How Mr. Zane Stole Christmas
Snow Day!
New Years!
Weird Man with Old Man Hair
Mr. Travis's Weird 'Love'
Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii~Chan New Job
The Weird Shrine
The Neighborhood Play PT. 1
The Neighborhood Play PT. 2
The Neighborhood Play PT. 3
Aftermath
Playdate!
Valentine's Day?
Valentine's Day Surprise!
The Ro'Meave's Brother's
Girl's Contest
Don't Tell Mom PT. 1
Don't Tell Mr. Aaron! P.T 2
Ms. Aphmau in Love? Pt.3
Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends?
First A-Con Ever!
Cosplay and Performance of a Lifetime!
My Forever Family!
Family Vacation! Love ~ Love Paradise!

The Date Begins

189 0 0
By AutamatheQueen

*Warning a gruesome part is going to accrue in this chapter, if you are sheepish and down like that type of stuff please back out, but if you like that and are a fan of Aphmau and this book continue reading and enjoy*

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was sitting on Ms. Aphmau bed playing with my stuff wolf, they started talking "How could you do this to me?" He asks offended "It's not a real date, Zane" Ms. Aphmau tells him "I don't even know this girl" He yells at her "Again, like I said, it's not like you're dating her, no one on the Valentine's Day is actually dating except for Katelyn and Travis that is, we're all just hang out and happened to be in even couple other than me and Aaron as Lotusia will be with me and him" she tells him, he groans "Fine, but what if I end up liking this girl?" He asks her "Hmm, you actually might, she has a soul as black as yours" she tell him, I smile as she wasn't wrong at all, but I wasn't going to say anything.

Mr. Zane got offended "Hey!" Both me and Ms. Aphmau giggle at him, I went back to playing with Mr. Midnight "Calm down, Zane. We know behind all that darkness is an adorable rainbow of ponies and sprinkles" I giggle as Zane groans, I had a short nightmare last night and I knew they were only going to get worse "I-I can't be upset with either of you" He says looking away from us "Look, is it really a bad thing if you end up liking her?" she asks him "Of course it is, I have it... I don't... I don't even know what love is, how do I even go about handling it?" He asks her "What if she wants to touch my hand? Should I bring hand sanitizer" He asks, Ms. Aphmau chuckle at him "You are way overthinking this" she tell him.

He was overthinking it a bit "Again, it's not a date, though, uh, it is Michi, she's very flirtatious especially with Laurance and Reese" she tells him and I agree with her, Ms. Michi really was "Why are you even inviting her if no one likes her?" He asks, she looked at him, it was Ms. Kawaii~Chan's idea "Hey, you're in the same boat mister, now are you just gonna keep freaking out about this or are you gonna come along this is your chance to make friends, everyone is going to be there" she tells him, everyone was going to be there "Fine, I'll go, but if she starts to get feelings, you have to save me" He tells her saying feelings in a weird tone "I will, don't worry Zane, I've got your back" she tells him, I nodded willing to help him out "You really should learn how to be more for the things" she tells him.

He just glares at her as I giggle "So you, Lotusia and Aaron. Is this consider a date?" He asks "Or is it something Travis forced you into?" I blush along with Ms. Aphmau as I stop playing with Mr. Midnight "Well... I mean... I-I don't know it might be but we'll have Lotusia with us, but it might be but that would be up to him really" she tells him stuttering with her words "Heh, you're both cute when you get nervous" I was blushing a bright red he same a Ms. Aphmau embarrassed "They are" I jump as Ms. Aphmau screams as Mr. Aaron was in the room by the door. I get up off the bed leaving Mr. Midnight and run over to him, almost trying over the toys, he picks me up with one arm around my legs "Hey" I hug him tightly making him chuckle.

He turns to Ms. Aphmau as I let go of him, he places me on his shoulders "What are you doing here?" Mr. Zane asks shocked "Uh, I wanted to talk to Lotusia and Aph" He says looking between me and her "Look, this isn't what it looks like, I..." He was cut off by Mr. Aaron "No need to explain, I know you're a good friend of hers and Lotusia's" He tells him in a calm manner "Huh, more docile than Garroth and Laurance, I see" He says, I look at Mr. Zane with Ms. Aphmau looking between the two of them "You wanted to talk to me and Lotusia?" she asks him "Yes, is this a date?" he asks, I blush and squeak causing him to chuckle "I-I-I-I mean, it doesn't have to be as we're going to have Lotusia with us and all, but if... I mean, we both want it to, it could be but..." she stutters in a mess.

I wasn't trying to make it awkward for them, they didn't have to bring me but they wanted to "Of course, it's a date" Mr. Zane answers for her "Zane" she growl at him as I blush more "What happened to you should learn how to be more forward, hmm" He asks her, turning her words against her "I'd like it to be a date honestly, even though we have a third wheel" He says looking up at me, I look away from him blushing making him chuckle "Perfect, now listen here, they need to be back by her curfew and Lotusia's bed time and if they're back any later then I'm going to have a few words with you" He tells him acting like our dads.

I looked at him confused, while Ms. Aphmau looked offended at him "What are you even talking about Zane, you're going on the same date as us" she yells at him "Oh right, if you getting touchy, you and I are going to have a few words" He changes a few things "What are you our mother now?" she asks getting kind of frustrated with him "Hey, I'm just looking out for yours and Lotusia's best interests" I didn't need anyone looking at my best interests, really "They'll been home in time and I'll try to keep my hands to myself" He tells him, I was so confused "Good" Mr. Zane says turning to him "Or I'll try to" He says in a jokingly manner making me giggle "What!?" he says getting angry "It's a joke" Mr. Aaron tells him, Ms. Aphmau starts laughing along and I start giggling "Fine, it's a date then" Ms. Aphmau tells him with a smile.

Ms. Aphmau looked between the two like she just remembered something "Oh wait, I haven't properly introduced you two yet, have I?" she asks, she really hasn't "Uh, Zane, this is Aaron, Aaron this is Zane." she introduce them to each other "I think you two would be great friends" she tells them "Nice to meet you" Mr. Zane says with a glare "Same" Mr. Aaron agrees, then Mr. Travis comes in "Hey guys" He greets, I give him a look before remembering I had my gift for him that I need to finish "Do you ever knock?" Ms. Aphmau ask him with a glare "Where's the fun in that, then I might not be able to get a peep in" Mr. Travis says.

I looked at him offended as Mr. Aaron gives him a look "Excuse me?" He asks not looking happy "Oh, I didn't see you there, what I meant was..." he was cut off by Mr. Zane "You're that guy who lives with my annoying brother" Mr. Zane says looking at him "Name's Travis" Mr. Travis introduces himself "Zane" Mr. Zane introduces himself. I look between the two "So, you're the one who set this whole Valentine's Day date up" he accuses "Sure did and I have a whooooole day planned out, I purposely planned it in such a way that allows for romancing to happen and then we end with a kiss" He explains to us.

I roll my eyes at him "Or at least I know I will, no lady can resist my charm, right Aphmau" I could see that Ms. Aphmau wasn't buying it, but decided to play along anyways "Oh, yes, look at how hot he is, how in the world will I ever be able to resist his charm" she say with sarcasm making me smile "Oh look like you've got Aphmau under your spell" Mr. Zane says also playing along "Oh no, Zane, Lotusia, Aaron, he's too hot, I might die of a heat stroke" I giggle slightly "Okay, okay, I can feel the sarcasm from over here" He says.

The look on his face says it all "Just apply some sunscreen Aphmau, you'll be fine" he makes a clicking noise making me glare at him "Anyways, I got to go get ready for tomorrow, you guys should too, but before that" He clears his throat and leaves the room "Heeeeey Katelyn" We hear him from Auntie Katelyn's room, suddenly the sound of the air being hit knowing Auntie Katelyn missed at first "Ha, missed me that time" we hear Mr. Travis says then him being hit and whining in pain could be heard "Okay, got me that time" I shake my head as Ms. Aphmau chuckles "He really never learns" she say.

Mr. Aaron takes me down from his shoulders "So, I'll see you both tomorrow then" I nodded and gave him a hug, he hugs back "Uh, yeah, sure, absolutely" Ms. Aphmau answers, I let go of him and run over to Ms. Aphmau "Perfect, see ya" He waves and leaves "See you later" I wave to him with a smile, Mr. Zane clears his throat "So, you're welcome" I looked over at him with an unimpressed look before going back to Mr. Midnight. I sit on the bed as they talked "You know what, you, Aaron, Lotusia and I should hang out sometime, I think you guys would get along really well, what do you think Lotusia?" I nodded before turning my attention to Mr. Midnight "Possibly, anyway I need to head on out to work" he says.

I get up and hug him "Are you two going to be okay?" Mr. Zane asks, I nod "We'll be fine Zane" She tells him, she doesn't realize she's all red "You're just so red" He chuckles rubbing my back "In any case, I'll try to be cool about this whole thing tomorrow, talk to you both later" He leaves the room, leaving me and Ms. Aphmau, she starts talking to Celestia while I played with Mr. Mdinight once again.

*Time Skip*

It was late at night, I was up late as I wanted to make Mr. Travis his gift, I was hoping to make it a gift for Valentine's, I already made the chain for the necklace it was green, now I just needed to make the charm for the necklace, I cupped my hands and closed my eyes thinking of Mr. Travis and what charm to make him, I concentrated on it as images flashed through my mind, suddenly I got images of the evil man that kidnapped me and killed my parents, he looked so much like Travis in some of the images, suddenly I was pulled into a flashback.

'I was stuck on the walls, my parents in front of me, kneeling. Guards were behind each of them, I tried to get free but they were tightly around me arms "Let my baby go!" My mama screamed with tears in her eyes, my papa just looked mad, his eyes were red, wolf ears and his tail was out, but he couldn't do anything. I was crying "Mama, Papa!" I scream as a man comes out, he had pale skin, he had a purple and gold robe on with lavender, gold and black gloves. He had no hair at all. He was scary "Why should I, she would be a wonder relic" His voice was scary "She's two in one, a magic user and an Ultimate" He flicks my papa's head, he goes to attack but guard grabs him "Papa!" I shouted, my necklaces bounced on my chest, Mama and Papa gave them to me before we were captured.

Tears were falling down my face, my face was grabbed and I was forced to look at him "Now, you are ours, you shall be an amazing relic" I pulled my face away from him "Kill them" I hear him, I turned to see the guards get their guns ready "No!" I scream as they shoot my parents, I cry as they take their lifeless bodies away. I sit crying in a empty room, scared and alone, just looking at the blood of my parents on the ground 'we love you so much' was the last thing I'd ever heard from them, and I never had the chance to say it back to them, I was trapped, there was no way of escape from this man and his men, I'm doomed'

I gasps and stop, the charm was only half way there, it was suppose to be a book and sword crossed over it. I blinked as tears fell, I cover my mouth and put the necklace away, I got up and walked out of the closet quietly. I saw Ms. Aphmau in bed, asleep, I walked over and got into the bed, trying to hold back tears of what I saw, but it was hard, I cuddle up close to her. She turns over and I burry my head into her chest "Sweetie, what's wrong?" she asks sleepily, after she asked that, I lost it. I let it all out, I cried my heart out into her chest. She laid up holding me to her chest "Sweetie?" She asks, I just cried she pulled me into her lap and rocked me back and forth as I cried "It's okay, It's okay, I'm here, I'm here" she keeps repeating, reassuring me that she was here, that night, I cried myself to sleep in Ms. Aphmau's arms.

Aphmau's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sun in my face, I blinked and went to get up but weight was holding me, I looked down and saw Lotusia's distorted face with tear strains running down her face. I remembered last night, she crawled into bed and cuddled up to me which she rarely ever did, so I asked her if she was okay, but all she did was cry, she cried herself to sleep that night, I carefully moved slightly getting comfortable and held her close, I was telling her I'm here while she sleeps, she usually did wake up crying from nightmares, but I guess this one was the worst of them all, all night I was reassuring her that I was there and no one was going to get her.

I wanted to stay in bed with her all day, but we had the Valentine's day Date to go on tonight, I don't really feel like she should go with us but I also don't want her to be alone, I sighed and held her while we laid in bed "Aphmau!" I hear Katelyn's voice, I looked at the door as she opens the door "Aphmau get up!" She yells "Shhhh, Katelyn" I shush her "What?" She asks "Quiet down, please. I'm kind of hoping to keep Lotusia asleep right now, both me and her didn't get much sleep last night" I tell her laying up carefully, her laying on my chest still "What happened?" She asks, she probably saw the tear stains on Lotusia's face "She crawled into bed last night and cuddled up to me, she never really did that unless she had a nightmare, so I asked her what was wrong and she just broke down, crying all night. She cried herself to sleep Katelyn" I tell her worried "She never does that, she wakes up crying, yes, but crying herself to sleep, she's never done that" I tell her.

Katelyn walks over and sits on my bed "Maybe she should go on this date" Katelyn suggests "I thought of that but I also don't want her to be alone, she was clinging to me last night for dear life" I tell her rubbing Lotusia's back "I don't want to leave her with someone else" I felt movement on my chest, I looked down to see Lotusia waking up, I knew she would stay asleep for long "Hey" I say gently, she looks up and wraps her arms around me "It's okay" I rock her while Katelyn just sighs "Come on, let's go get you a bath" She nods, I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom, I hear Katelyn leave the room. I start the bath and let it fill up as she got undressed "Lotusia?" I call turning around.

She looks up at me from her diaper "Sweetie, just know that if you want to talk about last night, I'm here, Aaron will be there, we're all here" she looks at me and hugs me, I hug her back "We're all her mija" I whisper, she was my baby and I don't like seeing her like this, I miss the joyous smile she has, I miss her happy nature. She just needs someone to be there for her and we're all going to be there, I help her out of her diaper and turn off the water, it was warm enough for her, I help her into the tub and began to wash her for tonight.

*Time skip*

We arrive at the mall, she was dressed in a purple and white dress with red hearts on the skirt, a bow around the waist, her hair was up in a ponytail with bangs over her eye with her lotus clip in her hair, she had leggings underneath her dress, which were also red, her shoes were black boots with a flower with a pearl in the middle and pearls hanging on the boot. I was carrying her as she didn't want me to put her down, I stopped at the meeting place by the fountain while rocking her, I look around "I guess we're the first one to show up" I tell Lotusia, she just whines "Well, it is five minutes early" She lays up slightly but lays her head on my chest "It's safe then sorry, Lotusia" I tell her.

I continue rocking her as she lays on me "Hey, you two" I hear Aaron, I turn to see him, he was in a red no sleeve hoodie. Lotusia lays up and looks at him too, he looks at her concerned "Aaron, hey" I greeted "You both look beautiful, even though you're holding her" He says looking at our outfits, I laugh "You do too, I mean... I mean you look handsome not-not beautiful, you look beautifully handsome I mean, that's what I meant, that's what I meant, that's what I meant to say" I chuckle nervously before looking down as Aaron chuckles at me.

He pulls out some flower and a single Lotus "Here, I bought these for you" he hands me the purple ones "Lotusia" She looks up and I put her down making her whine" It's okay, I'm right here" he kneels down to her height "Here, this is for you" she slowly takes the flower from him, before clinging to him, he chuckles "What happened?" He asks, I look at him sadly "She had a really bad nightmare last night, I didn't want to leave her alone or with someone else" I tell him, he picks her up and starts rocking her "What did I tell you about getting too touchy with them" Zane comes out of no where.

I scream as Lotusia jumps and Aaron jumps back slightly "The date hasn't even started" Zane stated, he was in nice clothes instead of his hoodie "Zane, you know I'm an adult and Lotusia trusts him" I tell him with a glare "Yes, but... well, I just have your guys best interests in mind" Zane tells me, Aaron tries to hand Lotusia back to me but she was clinging tightly to him, so he just gave up "So do I" Aaron tells him rock Lotusia, Travis appears in nice clothes "Hey now gentlemen, I see we're getting off to a good start here" Zane looks at him startled "Huh, where did you even come from?" He asks looking at him "Heaven, of course" He says jokingly with a sly chuckle.

Then he notices the flowers Aaron got me and Lotusia "Oh hey are those flowers?" He asks "Oh, oh no, I forgot flowers for Katelyn!" Travis says freaking out as Zane starts laughing at him "Mr. Romantic my butt" Zane says in a mean manner as Travis freaks out "Oh no, this is terrible what am I gonna do?" He asks, I looked down at mine "Go ahead I know wat you want to do and Lotusia seems to have the same idea" I looked at Lotusia to see looking at her flower, it was her favorite "No Lotusia, I got this, you need some cheering up anyways" She looks at me as I give her a smile, I walk over to Travis "Travis, here" I hand him my flowers that Aaron gave me.

He looks at them "You're... no way, he gave those to you, I can't do that" Travis says "It's fine Travis, Lotusia was thinking the same and we need her to be happy tonight, so we'd rather help you" I tell him "You guys are the best" He goes to hug me, I back up from him "Just hug Zane instead" Aaron tells him holding Lotusia away from him "Okay, come here you" He goes over to Zane and hugs him "Gah! What are you doing? Get away!" he asks not liking the hug from him. I see Lotusia smiling at that, I was happy to see her smiling, then Dante shows up in nice clothes "Travis, what are you doing?" He asks confused.

Travis had Zane in a tight hold "Showing my appreciation for Aphmau, Lotusia, and Aaron's kindness by hugging Zane" He shouts "That sounds like torture" He says as Michi and Kawaii~Chan show up, Kawaii~Chan was in a dress while Michi was in a revealing outfit "We're here!" Kawaii~Chan says cheerful while Michi only says meh "Ah, Zane come here" I urge Zane' Uh this is Michi" I introduce Michi to him "Michi, Zane" I introduce Michi to Zane. Michi walks up to him slowly "Uh, hello" He greets, she looks be looking at him "What are you doing?" Zane asks "Michi wants to know if you're hot, so she's looking at you" Michi answers him.

I could see the look Lotusia was giving her, they continue to talk as Garroth and Laurance show up, Garroth laughing at him "Got a girlfriend, Zane?" Garroth asks in a mocking tone "Garroth" Zane growls at him in a low tone "Never thought I'd see you with Michi" Garroth says teasing him like a brother would "Never thought I'd see you on a date" He shoots back at him "Well what!" He says offended "Burn" Laurance tells him before Michi goes after him "Get away from me Michi" He tells her backing away, then Nicole and Katelyn show up, Katelyn in a long sleeve white and brow shirt with tan shorts held up by a belt.

Nicole in a marron long dress with black shoes "Hey Dante" Nicole greeted making Dante turn around "Nicole, it's good to see you" Dante greets her "Same to you Dante" She greets, he turns to Katelyn "Katelyn great to see you as well" He greets her "Yeah, yeah, just keep your hands to yourself with Nicole" She kind of sounds like Zane, Travis walks up to her with the flowers I gave him "Katelyn these flowers are for you" he gives them to her "Oh, thanks" She thanks him "You look beautiful" He tells her "What's wrong with you?" She asks suddenly, I hear Lotusia giggle "Why can't I be nice?" He asks with a nervous chuckle "No suggestive remarks, no trying to get close to me, no looking at my butt..." They talk while I dealt with Aaron and Lotusia.

I turned as Lucinda and Cadenza show up "Hey, Lucinda, Cadenza" I greeted, Lotusia waves slightly, they talk a bit and then Reese shows up behind Kawaii~Chan, Travis clears his throat gaining everyone's attention "All right, listen up, I've got a whole slew of events to attend, but first off we're going to the arcade, let's go" Everyone headed to the arcade but me, Aaron and Lotusia stay back "After you, I got Lotusia" Aaron says "Oh, thank you" I thank him and head off to the arcade, Aaron and Lotusia follow after me, hopefully this day will cheer Lotusia up and she'll have that smile back on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.1K 28
BRO I WROTE THIS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE💀💀💀IM KEEPING IT UP BECAUSE ITS MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT BUT PLEASE DO NOT READ You, the reader, just moved into...
135K 3.4K 145
My Mother and Father told me a long time ago a story about a cursed soul and a blessed soul that were united to create something new. This new soul...
94.2K 2.5K 54
TRIGGER WARNING!!! - Depression, suicidal thoughts/actions, self harm, death, abuse, bullying ~READ AT OWN RISK!!!~ Aphmau has been lonely all her li...
33.9K 311 56
You (Y/N) are a smart but slightly ignorant guy with talented magic abilities. Due to your mother being a human and your father being a Meif'wa, you'...