The CLASSIFIED agent- 𝓐𝓰𝓮�...

danysdefender द्वारा

(Completed). "Hail Hydra my ass." You know the AGENTS OF SHIELD but you don't know the Agent that no one kno... अधिक

Cast/Info/Plan
He knows
Downtime
T.A.H.I.T.I.
Yes Men
End of the beginning
And they're back
HYDRA
Providence
The only light in the darkness
Nothing Personal
Ragtag
Beginning of the End
Shadows
Heavy is the head
Making friends and influencing people
I will face my enemy
A Hen in the wolf house
A fractured house
The writing on the wall
The things we bury
Ye who enter here
What they become
Aftershocks
Who you really are
One of us
Love in the time of HYDRA
One door closes
Afterlife
Echo
Enemy of my frenemy
The dirty half dozen
Scars
S.O.S part one
S.O.S part 2
Authors thanks!!
Second book

The Magical Place

6.6K 125 31
danysdefender द्वारा

"Ma'am we got word from The Bus. Agent Coulson is missing." A female agent said as she walked into the command room

Agent Victoria Hand turned around and said, "Taken?" The Agent nodded, "By?"

"We have reason to believe it's Centipede, we should bring in Garcia-"

Hand cut her off saying, "No, Garcia is too personal with Coulson."

"Yes Ma'am but she's our best agent you know that, she can find anyone." The agent said

Hand sighed as she raised her voice, "Agent Davis find me Agent Garcia now!"

Davis smiled as she said, "She's on a mission but when she gets back I'll let her know ma'am."

. . . . . . .

"It is always guns with you people nothing even remotely exciting anymore is there?" Kat said as she was strapped to a chair in a warehouse, "By the way I think you have a mould problem, it smells."

The man standing in front of her smiled as he pushed the gun onto her forehead, "How about I just kill you so I don't get killed?"

Kat looked up at him dead in the eyes and said, "A hit on me? Fun, you could not be able to count the amount of hits I've had on me."

She then glanced over his shoulder and said in Russian, "He's behind you."

"Wha-"

Her attacker was cut off by a metallic ring going around the room and the man quickly fell to the floor.

"It's about time." Kat said as she stood up, "I had that under control." She looked down at the unconcious body on the floor,

"What part of under control was that, you were strapped to a chair with a gun to your head. And how did you get out of them so quickly?"

Kat looked up and saw Steve Rogers pick up his shield from the ground, "SHIELD trick, oh and by the way welcome to SHIELD Captain Rogers."

Steve smiled as he shook his head Kat then said, "Where's Davis?"

"At the entrance whilst I get you and Oleg." Steve said

Kat crouched down and picked up a gun from the floor, "Oleg still thinks I'm his assistant, he has no clue SHIELD is here. And I want to test my new toy."

"Ladies first." Steve said as he opened the door

Kat nodded as she walked into the room filled with guards and one person in particular Viktor Oleg.

"Hello Mr Oleg do you need anything?" Kat asked

Oleg shook his head, "No thank you Miss Ivanov."

"I was hoping you'd say yes." Kat said

Oleg looked up in shock not knowing that she could speak English, "Steve get down." Kat said as she undid a stick on her belt, crouched down and within seconds of putting the stick on the ground a blue shock wave emits out of the top knocking all the guards out.

"I like that." Steve said as he walked into the room.

"Thought you would." Kat said as she threw the now useless pole to the side

The pair walked to the other side of the room where Viktor Oleg was cowering on the floor, "Viktor Oleg you are under arrest by the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Divisions for funding and trading illegal Chitauri weaponry."

Steve then handcuffed Oleg as Kat walked over to his desk and saw multiple CLASSIFIED folders

. . . . . .

Kat climbed out of a SUV in a SHIELD base when she ducked as a hand tried to punch her, she span around and caught the hand. She saw Clint as he pulled his hand back

"Still sharp kid." Clint said

Kat rolled her eyes, "I'm twenty eight for Gods sake. To me you're the old man."

"How was Russia?" Clint asked

"Mouldy." Kat said

"Mouldy?" Natasha asked as she walked towards them.

Steve nodded, "There was mould all over the warehouse."

"I'll see ya." Kat said as she walked towards and agent who was leaning against the wall, "Davis, you all right?"

Davis nodded, "You are now in the presence of a Level five."

Kat smiled, "You're catching up to your sister, but level five, so much paperwork."

Davis sighed, "I know, I didn't even know about Thor until New York."

"Trust me Level Five you learn all about the really cool stuff." Kat said

"Speaking of my sister." Davis said as he nodded over Kat's shoulder

Kat span around and saw Jess Davis walking towards them, "Agent Garcia, Agent Hand needs you in control." Jess said and Kat nodded.

A few seconds later she was in a corridor on her own when someone span her around and pushed her against the wall, "I was hoping you'd follow, what does Vic want?" Kat asked

Jess shrugged as she kissed Kat, "Hi and I don't know." She said when she pulled away, "How was the mission?"

"I had to speak Russian twenty four seven not fun." Kat said

. . . . . .

A few minutes later Jess and Kat walked into the control room where Victoria hand was waiting, "Agent Garcia, a level 8 agent has been taken and we need your help."

Kat nodded, "Who?"

Hand paused before she said, "Phillip Coulson."

"Funny Vic real funny. I know Phil died in the battle of New York I watched it happen on the hellicarrier." Kat said

Hand shook her head as she put on the screen security camera footage of Agent Coulson in a train station very much alive, "He's alive? How the hell is he alive?"

"I don't know, will you help us?" Hand asked, "And don't call me Vic it's condescending."

Kat nodded, "I'll help, where are we going?"

. . . . . .

"You all right?" Jess asked as she, Kat and several other agents stood on the roof of a building pointing guns to the elevator door

Kat nodded, "When we find Phil yeah."

Just then a man ran around the corner and stopped when he saw all of the guns pointed a him. Hand walked through the group, "Mr Vanchat, we were hoping you could help us find a friend."

. . . . . . .

In the briefing room of the bus which was actually a plane, Jess and Kat listened as Hand was briefing everyone in the room about when Coulson disappeared, "There was one fatality, the burned remains recovered at the site are believed to be those of Agent Trainee Michael Peterson. Other physical evidence has proven scarce. Nothing relating to Mr Po his centipede associates, or their location has been found."

"Any progress with Vanchat?" Kat asked

Hand shook her head, "Nothing actionable, Agent Garcia. But I have my best interrogator in there right now Vanchat will talk and rest assured when he does not a single stone will be left unturned until we take down Centipede."

"And get Coulson back." A Scottish man said

Suddenly the monitor started to beep, "We have a security breach someone's hacking the system."

. . . . . . .

Later that day Kat walked into the cockpit of the plane and sat down, "I was wondering where you disappeared to leaving Administration, thanks for saying bye."

"Kat I-"

Kat cut May off saying, "Why the hell did no one tell me? That he was alive, I think I'm owed that don't you?"

"You are, but we had orders keep it from you and the Avengers only level seven and above could know." May said

Kat scoffed, "I'm level seven I have the clearance to know that he was alive, after everything that man has done for me, what you and Fury have done for me."

Before May could reply an beeping noise came from the control panel, "The holding cell is open." May said

"Open as in the doors open?" Kat asked

May shook her head, "Open as in Vanchat is about to fly out of this plane."

"Crap." Kat said as she got up from her chair and ran out of the cockpit, "What is happening?" She asked when she almost walked into Jess

"Grant Ward is happening." Jess said

Ward then walked towards them, "You wanted intel I got it."

. . . . . .

"Vanchat's intel is paying off we're pursuing every known buyer of Chitauri metals around the globe. The largest is a warehouse in Sydney we're heading there now. This is our chance to take down Centipede I want everyone in full tactical." Hand said

"What about Agent Coulson?" Jess asked

Hand looked up, "If we're lucky Centipede's holding him in Sydney. Dismissed."

Everyone nodded as they walked out of the room.

"She's not prioritizing Coulson." Jess said as they walked out

Kat nodded, "I know."

. . . . .

In the Cargo Hold of the plane men in tactical gear were walking out, Ward was walking behind Hand as she said, "We're about to launch a major assault on a Centipede lab and you wanna take your team to the desert based on a hunch from Skye?"

"It's not a hunch." Ward said

Fitz nodded, "Skye followed the money from Vanchat back to Centipede."

"Turns out they recently purchased a small development less then 100 miles from here." Simmons said

Hand rolled her eyes, "Well, that's great news for their real estate portfolio but we have confirmed activity at the lab I'm taking a strike team to investigate End of Story."

"So we split up, you take the strike team and go after Centipede. We'll investigate Skye's lead see if Coulson's there." May said

Hand didn't look convinced as she said, "You backed my decision to kick Sky off the plane."

"Seems like it worked out-"

Hand cut May off saying, "Seems like you played me."

"Look this isn't personal but I am taking my team and we're gonna find Coulson send back up if you want." Ward said

"We're the back up" Jess said as her and Kat walked towards the group

Kat nodded, "We're coming."

Ward shook his head, "I don't know you."

"I do, I trust Kat and if she trusts her so do I." May said and Kat smiled

Ward nodded and they all walked towards an SUV and got in.

Once Simmons had sat down she said, "So not being rude but who are you two again?"

"Kat Garcia."

"Jessica Davis."

. . . . .

"Who are they?" A girl who Kat assumed to be Skye asked as the group walked towards her

"Kat Garcia and Jess Davis, they're friends." Fitz said

Kat looked around and they were in a village with mannequins standing around.

Skye nodded and said, "Coulson's got to be here somewhere. We need to split up."

"Or run." Simmons said

They all turned around and saw an army man in front of them, "Super soldier?" Jess asked

Ward nodded, "I'll take care of him."

"Are you sure?" May asked

Ward took something out of his pocket and said, "I got this." He then ran towards the army man

"Come on let's move." May said and they all split up and ran into the village

Kat walked towards one of the guys but as she walked in a soldier pushed her into a wall. Kat jumped up and grabbed onto a pole on the ceiling, kicked into the soldier, jumped down and smashed his head onto the wall.

Just then she heard screaming and she knew who it was, "Phil."

"You hear that?" Skye asked as Kat ran out of the hut

Kat nodded. She and Skye then followed the noise of the screams and saw a woman in a flower dress, "I don't know who you are but get out of my way." Kat said

The lady smiled and said, "You're Kat."

"Move." Kat said not taking notice of what the lady had said

"It's for his own good."

Kat scoffed as she punched her round the face.

Skye started to push buttons on the machine as Kat pulled the plug out of the wall.

Coulson then opened his eyes and glanced over to Kat, "Kat?"

Kat smiled, "Hey Phil."

. . . . .

Once they had gotten back to the plane Kat walked into Coulson's office, "Hey."

Coulson stood up, "You didn't go with Hand?"

Kat shook her head, "Me and Jess were hoping that-"

Coulson cut Kat off, "Yes, you can stay."

Kat smiled, "I don't care why no one told me I'm just glad they did in the end."

. . . . .

"Everyone, I would like you to properly meet Agent Kat Garcia and Agent Jess Davis, they're joining our team." Coulson said as he, Kat and Jess walked into the lounge room.

Ward stood up, "What, we have no idea who they are how do we know we can trust them."

"Because I do and I don't need to give you a reason." Coulson said

"I trust Kat." May said

Kat walked over to Ward, "I don't have to prove myself to you. I've proved myself to Coulson one hundred times over."

Coulson nodded, "It's true she has and Kat trust Jess so, so do I."

Welcome to my new one
So, Kat and Jess are part of the team, Kat knows the Avengers
Comment and Vote

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.5K 301 45
Y/n is a Hybrid wolf. She has her human form, and her wolf form. Unlike other Hybrids, Y/n and a few others have extra powers, such as being able to...
519K 20.1K 158
Logan Taylor, more commonly known as Agent L.C, is a former HYDRA operative. She was recently recruited by Nick Fury to become a SHIELD agent. Curre...
420K 15.1K 67
Grant Ward, double agent and evil Hydra mastermind. But what would've happened if he had someone to keep him sane? This is the story of Samantha Slat...
21.7K 618 19
Jasmine Coulson is the adopted daughter of Phil Coulson. An agent of a top secret government organisation known as the Strategic Homeland Interventio...