π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Hook man part 2

3.6K 95 23
By The_Tomboy_13

"So you believe her?" Dean asked as they walked through the library.

"I do."

"I think she's hot, too." Dean said glancing back at his brother.

"No, man, there's something in her eyes. And listen to this. She heard scratching on the roof and found the bloody body suspended upside down over the car." Sam told him.

"Bloody body suspended? That sounds like—"

"The hookman legend." Sam finished deans sentence.

Alison looked up at them.

"That's one of the most famous urban legends. You don't think that we're dealing with the hookman." Dean scoffed.

"Every urban legend has a source. A place where it all began." Sam pointed out.

"Yeah, but what about the phantom scratches and the tire punctures and the invisible killer?" Dean questioned.

"Maybe the hookman isn't a man at all. What if it's some kind of spirit?" Sam said.

Ali looked between the two of them.

~~~

"Here you go. Arrest records going back to 1851." A woman set two boxes in front of Sam, dean, and Ali who was on Sams lap drinking from her sippy cup.

Dean blew on the top of the box, having it been dusty. He coughed, Ali giggled.

"Thanks." He told the lady.

She nodded and walked away.

Sam ran his hand over the box.

"So this is how you spent four good years of your life, huh?" Dean questioned his brother.

"Welcome to higher education." Sam told him.

Dean gave him a look.

~~~

Alison kicked under the table they were sitting at.

Dean looked up at her as the papers in front of him were bouncing every time she hit the table.

"Stop." He told Alison.

She continued.

"Alison, I said to stop." Dean told her.

Alison giggled thinking it was funny.

Dean got up from his seat, walked around the table and picked Alison up, grabbing her sippy cup as well.

He walked back to his seat and sat down sitting Alison in his lap. He put her sippy down on the table in front of her, and she immediately grabbed it.

He kept one hand on her legs so he could stop her if she kicked the table again.

"Hey, check this out." Sam spoke up making dean his head turn to him. "1862– a preacher named Jacob Karns was arrested for murder. He was so angry over the red-light district in town that one night he killed 13 prostitutes." Sam explained, dean got up and set Alison in his seat then walked over to Sam. "Some of the deceased were found in their beds, sheets soaked with blood, others suspended upside down from the limbs of trees as a warning against sins of the flesh." He read.

"Get this— the murder weapon? Looks like the preacher lost his hand in an accident, had it replaced with a silver hook." Dean said.

"Look where all this happened." Sam said.

"9 mile road."

"Same place where the frat boy was killed." Sam added.

Dean smirked.

"Nice job, Dr. Venkman." He said. "Let's check it out."

~~~

Dean parked the impala and cut the engine. He and Sam unbuckled, dean turned to Ali.

"You're staying here." He told her.

"No, I wan go!"

"No, Ali. Now, hang tight." Dean said then got out along with Sam.

They closed their doors and walked around to the trunk. They opened it, and the Arsenal.

"Here you go." Dean handed Sam a shotgun.

"If it is a spirit, buckshot won't do much good." Sam said.

"Yeah. Rock salt." Dean said handing Sam some ammo.

"Hmm. Salt being a spirit deterrent." Sam said.

"Yeah. It won't kill 'em, but it'll slow 'em down." Dean closed the trunk along with the arsenal.

"That's pretty good. You and dad think of this?" Sam asked.

"I told you, you don't have to be a college graduate to be a genius." Dean told him.

They walked in front of the impala, but stopped when they heard wood creaking.

"Over there, over there." Dean whispered to Sam who pointed the shotgun in that direction.

They then heard footsteps approching.

"Put the gun down now! Now!" An officer came out of the trees.

Sam and Dean raised their hands.

"Hands behind your head!" The officer yelled.

"Wait, wait, wait! Okay, okay." Dean put the duffel bag on the ground as he was getting on the ground.

"Get down on your knees! Come on, do it!" The officer kept his gun on them.

Ali slid down in her car seat as much as she could.

Sam and Dean were up on their knees with their hands raised, they moved them behind their heads.

"Get down on your bellies. Come on, do it." The cop demanded.

The boys obeyed.

"He had the gun." Dean whined.

~~~

Dean and Sam came out of the police station.

"Saved your ass." Dean told his brother. "Talked the sheriff down to a fine, Dude. I'm matlock."

"But how?" Sam asked.

"Told him you were a dumb-ass pledge and that we were gazing you." He chuckled.

"What about the shotgun?"

"I said that you were hunting ghosts and that spirits are repelled by rock salt. You know, typical hell week prank."

"And he believed you?" Sam questioned.

"Well, you look like a dumb-ass pledge." Dean said.

They approached the impala, then some cops came running out of the station.

The officers all got in a squad car and sped off with their sirens on.

The brothers looked at each other.

Sam and Dean opened their doors and were immediately met with crying.

Deans eyes widened slightly.

How could he forget about his own kid?

Dean gave Sam and look then threw him the keys, who caught them and closed the passenger side door.

Dean opened the back door and slid in beside his crying daughter.

"All right, come here." Dean whispered unbuckling Alison and pulling her into his lap.

~~~

The three Winchesters drove past the crime scene, they saw Lori sitting in the back of an ambulance.

Sam parked the impala and they got out, Alison kept a firm grip on deans jacket.

They went around the building, staying out of sight of the cops and pedestrians.

"Why would the hookman have come here? This is a long way from 9 mile road." Sam said.

"Maybe he's not haunting the scene of his crime. Maybe it's about something else." Dean said.

Two girls then walked out of the building causing the Winchesters to back up against the wall.

"Dude, sorority girls." Dean chuckled. "Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?"

Alison gave dean a weird look having no idea what he was talking about, or why he would want to see that.

To her, that would just be disturbing.

Dean turned and saw Sam climbing up the building, he turned and helped him the best he could with one arm.

Sam got up to the top, and reached down to dean, who handed Alison up to him.

Sam set Alison beside him, and dean climbed up.

They snuck around the corner and noticed a window. Sam walked over to it and lifted it, a little surprised it was unlocked.

He climbed inside, dean then climbed in.

"Oh, sorry." He apologized to Sam.

"Try and be quiet will you?" Sam said.

"Me be quiet? You be quiet." Dean told him.

Alison giggled and both men turned to her and put a finger to their lips and shushed her.

She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

Dean leaned out, grabbed her, then put her inside on the floor and closed the window.

They walked over to a cracked door, and peaked through it, seeing a cop walking around the beds that had caution tape over them.

Once the officer left the room, Sam pushed the door open, but it creaked and they froze.

The cop didn't come back, so they assumed he didn't hear it.

The three walked into the room, but stopped when they saw what was in the wall.

"Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?" Sam read off of it. "That's right out of the legend."

"Yeah, that's classic hookman, all right." Dean said. "It's definitely a spirit." He tapped his nose.

"Yeah. I've never smelled ozone this strong before." Sam said.

Dean walked over to the window, letting go of Alisons hand and peeked through the shades.

"Hey, come here." Sam said.

Dean walked over to him.

"Does that look familiar to you?" Sam questioned pointing at a symbol below the words on the wall.

(I'm so sorry it was short, but I hope you still liked it!)

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 11.2K 84
A seemingly chance encounter at the side of the road, a terrible car crash, and one infuriatingly handsome green-eyed monster hunter...life for this...
103K 1.2K 58
Eleanor Mary Winchester, the youngest of the three Winchester siblings. This is the story of the Winchester family and their mission to avenge their...
56.2K 1.2K 23
Emily Rose Adams is an average 17-year-old girl, or at least that's what she tells people. She gets decent grades, works as a waitress, hangs out wit...
2.3K 21 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...