Heartbeat (BTS x Manager! Rea...

By LazyLoli18

"If you were not there then, would we, who were just like a lonely island. Shine as bright as now? . . . See... More

Before you read
What's What?
It Wasn't a Dream
Somehow You're Hired
JUST DANCE
The Campus Legend
You Find Fate, or Maybe Fate Finds You
๐Ÿ’Spring is Blooming๐Ÿ’ (special chapter)
Call me Manager
Misunderstandings in the Practice Room
No Such things as Secrets
Dorm Life with BTS
We Made a Mistake
A Rap Line Collaboration
Glass Mentality Boy
๐ŸŒธNever Grow Up๐ŸŒธ (special chapter)
The Burden as a Main Vocal
I Promise
๐ŸŽตI Believe that We're Bangtan!๐ŸŽถ (special chapter 7 year anniversary)
Happy Birthday Namjoon๐Ÿจ๐ŸŒธ
Midnight Shadow
First LOG
Our Irreplaceable Member
๐ŸŒŠI Hear the Ocean๐ŸŒŠ (special chapter)
Who Are You
A/N: I Have Discord
โ˜€๏ธSummer Getaway๐Ÿ– (special chapter)
Bangtan Boys or Festival Boys?
๐ŸHappy Chuseok๐ŸŒ™
A/N
Our First Performance
A Truth We Want To Tell
Will We Debut?
My Heart Syncs to the Beat
๐ŸAutumn, No Big Deal๐Ÿ‚
We Made It!
A Restless Night
Feels Like Fate (250 ๐Ÿ’œs)
โญThe BTS Awards๐Ÿ†(special chapter)
300+โญ Q&A
We Debuted!
Work Wasted but Memories Reminisce
Events and Bittersweet Dreams
7-1=0
7-1=0 (pt.2)
How to be a Tough Boy
Nominations and Our 1st Festa
LA Hustle Life
The Missing Person
Will We See You Again?
Mission: Melting Sugar (Pt.1)
Mission: Melting Sugar (Pt.2)
I NEED U
First Place Winners
Let's Run, BTS!
Emergency Rap Recruit

We're Rookies!

493 30 3
By LazyLoli18

June 20, 2013. It's been a week since Bangtan Boys made their debut.

'I thought my travels would end there, but what do you know? I'm still there. I'm fighting a battle with the Bangtan Boys.'

"Guys, wake up! We have a lot to do today!" (Y/N) claps her hand, waking up the tired members.

"Mmmmm... Zzz..."

(Y/N) walks over to Hoseok and Jimin's room. "Guys! I'm gonna leave stragglers behind!"

Hoseok picks himself up, "N-no! I'm awake! Jimin, get up!"

"I'm just resting my eyes. I'll be ready." Jimin mumbles out, his eyes still shut.

On to Seokjin and Yunki's room...

"Seokjin, are you awake? Yunki, you're getting up, right?"

Seokjin looks refreshed and ready to go, "Wow, Manager! Who do you think I am? I got up as soon as the alarm went off!"

Yunki replies in a mumble.

"Yunki says he's awake and not to leave him behind."

(Y/N) raises her eyebrows, "I thought I heard him say '5 more minutes?' Anyway, it's nice seeing roommates looking out for each other." She smiles at the two's chemistry. 'Everything up to here was easy mode. This is where the real battle begins.'

To the living room...

"Namjun. Namujn?" (Y/N) shakes his shoulder.

Namjun fumbles around the seat, "I'm not asleep. You've heard of faking it, right?"

Hoseok pushes his side, still trying to get him up, "What's he talking about? Oi, Leader! You need to get up and set a good example. Don't give Manager a hard time!"

"Manager! I stole Taehyung's pillow to wake him up, and now he won't let go of me." Jimin calls out, caught under Taehyung's grip.

"Jimin, I'll help. Wait, what? Taehyung's awake. You're good at this." Hoseok comes over to pull Jimin out.

(Y/N) puts Hoseok to a halt. "Don't fall for it, Hoseok! That's how Taehyung sleep talks!"

She finally manages to get Namjun and Taehyung awake. Now, onto the final boss...

In another dorm room...

(Y/N) is ontop of a bed, pressing in the back of a sleeping maknae, "Jeongguk! Jeongguk... Are you going to get up? I'm really gonna leave you behind this time! I'll count to three! One! Two!"

Taehyung looks at the younger one in amazement. "He slept through being tickled. Seriously amazing, this guy! Well, then! Tickle time!"

"Hey! Why are you tickling ME? Stop! Stoooop!" Jimin cries out in despair.

"I just wanted to see if you were immune to tickling, too... Hmph..."

"We don't have time for this. If we don't leave in the next 5 minutes there's a 100% chance we'll be late!" Namjun raises his voice, clearly anxious on being late.

Seeing as she has no other options, (Y/N) declares a solution. "Okay, fine. Let's carry him. Can someone help me get him on my back?"

"You, Manager? Carry Jeongguk?" Hoseok looks at her, not believing what she's saying.

"Well, we have to get him out of here somehow."

"Wow... I really don't think that's a good idea." Seokjin says, worried about (Y/N).

Yunki shakes the maknae more aggressively, "Hey, Jeongguk. Hurry up and get out of bed."

"Yeah. You can't do this to Manager. It's really not cool. Get up, hurry!" Jimin yells out, seeing poor (Y/N) go through this.

The members swarm Jeongguk and all try to wake him up at once.

"Uhh... mmm. Huh?" Jeongguk groggily gets up from bed.

"Okay! Jeongguk's awake! Let's go to the station, guys!" (Y/N) says as she hustles on to the door.

The members break into a run as soon as they arrive in front of the building. It's 5 minutes before the tech rehearsal!

'We cut it close, but everything turned out okay. Now we have to make our promotion rounds at the station. I really wish I had two of me...' (Y/N) thinks as she sweatdrops from all the stuff she has to do.

*Timeskip*

(Y/N) returns to the dressing room to see Jeongguk sitting alone in a room that should be full of chattering guys. She then finds a piece of paper in the corner of her eye, "Jeongguk, where'd your hyungs go? What's this? A... note?"

<Manager!
We know it's been hard promoting us alone!
We'll do our best to help you today.
The Bangtan Boys have this under control!>

"They hyungs left me to sleep a little more." Jeongguk yawns out.

"I searched every corner of the music and entertainment department... Something doesn't feel right. Did the hyungs tell you where they were going?"

"Ah... They told me to keep it a secret."

The blood drains from (Y/N)'s face when Jeongguk tells her where the other members have gone.

"No!! Guys, no!!"

*In a different area*

"Hello, we're the Bangtan Boys! We'll do our best!" Taehyung greets politely.

"Wow, this friend here looks a lot like a Hwarang." A Drama PD comments.

Jimin comes to Taehyung and whispers, "Hey, you're from Daegu. Quick, tell her that you're a descendant of Hwarang!"

Taehyung nods, "Correct. I'm a Hwarang-"

(Y/N) comes just in time and calls out, "Wait! Sorry to interrupt, but I'm here to claim some lost idols. Excuse me, pardon me!"

*In a different area*

"Isn't the answer to this question number 33?" Namjun asks.

"Wow! Right again. PD, this kid's pretty sharp!" A Variety Show Writers says in surprise. "What did you say your name was? We're currently planning a program called <More Answers, More Problems.>" He explains, "It's a quiz game where you'll have to use your brain to solve problems!"

Hoseok comes around and pats Namjun's shoulder, "Our leader has an IQ of 148! I'm not bragging, but his grades in school were-"

"Hoseok, that IS bragging!" (Y/N) calls out, catching their attention. "Sorry to startle you, PD and Ms. Writer! Guys! Let's back it out of here. C'mon!"

*In another area*

"This is the first time an idol has come to promote at the news studio?" Seokjin asks.

"What do we have to do to have our music featured on the news?" Yunki questions.

"Well, you'd certainly be featured if you caused a scandal..." a Newscaster explains.

(Y/N) finds them and grabs both their arms, "Ahaha, there you are! I apologize. We're new, so please excuse our mistake..."

"Do something newsworthy someday! Cause a commotion on Billboard or something." The Newscaster says.

*Back at the Dressing room*

A sigh of relief escapes (Y/N)'s lips once she wrangled all the members into the dressing room.

"We got a little too ambitious. We meant to just look around the dressing rooms, but we managed to tour the whole station..." Namjun explains, embarrassed.

"At least we didn't go to the president's office." Hoseok says, trying to lighten the mood.

Jimin thinks about the situation, "Hmm... If we'd end up there, and I really mean it! Would we have been on the news?"

"I don't know about the news, but we definitely would have been shown the door." Yunki states, very bluntly.

Seokjin rubs the back of his neck, "And I'm pretty sure our faces would have been shown some tears, too."

Taehyung only yawns, "I'm getting tired. We woke up too early today."

(Y/N) notices the silence, "Why is Jeongguk so quiet? Did you fall back asleep, Jeongguk?"

"Huh? Jeongguk's not here." Jimin says, seeing as Jeongguk is nowhere to be found.

"Hey, no way! One, two, three... Six. Huh, you're right." Hoseok assures as there are only six in the room.

Namjun then remembers something, "...Waaaait a minute. Didn't we talk about meeting Jeongguk in front of the president's office after our rounds?"

(Y/N) has beads of sweat forming around her face, "Uhh... Did anyone tell Jeongguk that the visit was cancelled?" No one says anything. "Really? No one?"

"Jeongguk!!!!!"

Everyone scurried out the room to go after their maknae who was probably lost and confused.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A/N: okay I know this chapter's pretty boring but I promise the next one will be better🥰 As always, I purple all you beautiful ARMY and have a safe and happy day! 💜🌸🦋
P.S: If you'd like to join the discord, message me and I will send you a link.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 450 8
You lived in a world where you were born eyes uncolored, only seeing shades of grey. The only way to see color was to finally fall inlove. OT7 X REA...
4.4K 114 47
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šข, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข? เผ„ โ˜”๏ธŽโ˜”๏ธŽ
9.2K 503 28
โi love you more than he does.โž ยฉ SANTAESTIC
7.7K 644 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...