๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘บ,๐‘ฏ๐‘ท,๐‘จ๐‘ผ

By Elvichh

"I'm here, I'm alive and I love you, dad," ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐” (๐‘“๐‘–... More

PLAYLIST
ACT 1
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
ACT 2
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
ACT 3
xxvii
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
ACT 4
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
epilogue.

๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘บ

21.8K 298 74
By Elvichh

(𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑼𝑺)

════════✮❁•°°•❁✮ ════════

──────S U M M A R Y,

JAMES AND LILY POTTER once had a son who was born on a chill night in July, the couple had never been happier than they were in that moment. It was the day the chosen one was born, he would soon become a savior, a son, a friend, a companion, a godson, and a legend.

What no one knew was that only two years earlier a girl had been born, a girl with a bloodline from Spain and a bloodline from England, a Potter had been born. But that was to be unknown for the clueless James Potter.

Many children would enter the world with two smiling parents by their side, but that was not the case for Ophelia Lecter. Her mother had been scowling with a fire in her eyes when the young girl had been born, and her father could be found in the company of his beloved wife with no knowledge of his newborn daughter.

Ophelia Lecter was born with a lack of love, a feeling that so many craved but not everyone could be given. It only took her mother to be in the company of her daughter for three years for her to find out what she had given birth to. With no second thoughts, Ophelia was sent away to a place where her nightmares was created.

Ophelia was dangerous, she was sick, she was an unwilling murderer and she was lost. She was haunted by a sickness so vicious it counted days in life. Ophelia was soon to find out that her life was never meant to be lived, her life had never started and it would therefore never get an end.

MALEDICTUS

i. A female individual who carries a blood curse that eventually turns her into a beast permanently

ii. Before their permanent transformation they have the ability to change shape at will

iii. It will gradually become more uncontrollable

iv. In some rare cases their shapeshifting can be affected by emotions

'Intelligence without

ambition is like a

bird without wings'

One day I'll never return

Characters

Dua Lipa as

𝑶𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑳𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓

I'm gone soon enough

✥✤✣

Zendaya as

𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

Nah, not really my thing, I'm way too lazy

✥✤✣

Daniel Radcliffe as

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

Hazza?

✥✤✣

Emma Watson as

𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

Will you guys still be my friends when others are watching?

✥✤✣

Rupert Grint as

𝑹𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚

At least I'm not a slytherbitch!

✥✤✣

Ben Barnes as

𝑺𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌

It's alright, don't apologize, look, I have them too,

✥✤✣

Aaron Taylor Johnson as

𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

Come on, you can talk to me

✥✤✣

Sophie Skelton as

𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

I'm Lily Potter, we met at the quidditch cup

✥✤✣

Andrew Garfield as

𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒖𝒔 𝑳𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒏

I'm a monster too

Other characters

Robert Pattinson as Cedric Diggory

Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy

James Phelps as Fred Weasley

Oliver Phelps as George Weasley

Bonnie wright as Ginnie Weasley

Disclaimer!

I don't own anything from the wizarding world, all right to harry Potter belongs to JK. Rowling, I only own Vanessa and Celia who I made up, I have read quite a lot about being a Maledictus, unfortunately, it lacks a bit of information so I have made up a little about that too.

Warnings!

Mention of abuse, suicidal thoughts, dark humor such as death jokes. If you can't handle that I apologize but I recommend you to stop reading this book then. I know death and suicide are very serious and I am so sorry if you ever have had any experience with it. Making death jokes is a way for Ophelia (the main character) to deal with her pain. I am absolutely not trying to be disrespectful in any way.

Side notes!

There will be wolf star content in this, for they are absolutely a match made in heaven. And if you have anything against being bisexual or the whole LGBTQ community I ask you to kindly leave this book and think over your life choices.

Oh and also, the music mentioned in this book is not gonna add up to the time era they live in, so when suddenly a more modern song that came out not so long ago is mentioned just remember that they don't add up to the timeline.

Background explanation!

This is an AU, which includes James and Lily surviving that night at Godrics Hollow. A quick explanation for that is that Voldemort only shot the with a stunning spell, he had promised Snape who at the time was one of his followers to give mercy to Lily, and for his own reputation, he decided to let James living so people wouldn't hear that Voldemort killed a pureblood but gave mercy to a muggle-born. Pettigrew ran away before they could catch them and was now known as a traitor to the Potters. Sirius did not end up in Azkaban, and Harry was still shot and survived the killing curse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.1K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
45.9K 1.5K 49
Golden child, Lion boy; Tell me what it's like to conquer. Fearless child, Broken boy; Tell me what it's like to burn.
323K 8.4K 21
Mแด„แดœ x Hแด˜ Sษชส€ษชแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดแดแด ษชแด‡๊œฑ: แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แดส™สŸแด‡- completed แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€แดแด‡ส€ษชแด„แด€ แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€ - writing แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€ษขแด‡ แด๊œฐ แดœสŸแด›ส€แดษด - x แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€...
389 16 16
แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›แด€ส€ส ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ๊œฑ แดกแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด„แดแดสŸ ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดแดก แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸษชแด›ส ๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด…แดแดกษด แดแด แด‡ส€...