PR? (Camila/You)

By camilzer

You're a successful musician who signs a contract binding yourself to Camila Cabello for at least 8 months. ... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thrity-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
😬
chapter fifty-three

chapter forty-seven

2.7K 118 11
By camilzer

this isn't proofread and i'm exhausted so.....yeah good luck

The Changes Tour had started about a month ago and Y/N and Camila were finally getting used to their time on the road. It started off a little awkward as neither really knew how to navigate everything.

Y/N's team had gotten them their own bus so they'd have privacy. It was also so they could tell all the gossip sites that 'Y/N L/N and Camila Cabello Request Their Own Tour Bus for Some Alone Time on the Road!'

The first night, Y/N had found Camila getting the couch ready for herself. She hesitated but eventually told her to just sleep with her in the back where there was a full memory foam mattress. She insisted, saying that the couch was "uncomfortable". Camila agreed rather quickly but soon they both found out that it's much harder to sleep next to each other and be unable to touch, than it would be to sleep in different beds on the same bus.

That was just one of the hardships they found while on the road. Both found themselves thanking this PR arrangement for giving them the opportunity to show each other affection. Even if it was just for show, they could pretend it wasn't and act as they wished, being able to justify it with the contract.

Everyday was essentially the same, they would wake up, visit some fans waiting outside the bus, go to sound check, attend the meet and greet followed by the Q&A, then perform. After this, they'd usually retire back to the bus unless time allowed for something else...or they were needed for a stunt.

"Alright, hit me with all your questions!" Y/N yelled out to the small room filled with fans. She was sitting on a makeshift stage, looking out at their faces. "You, with the pink coat." She pointed.

"Hi, uh...what's your favorite song off of Changes?" She shyly asked.

"Hmm..." Y/N thought for a few seconds, trying to come up with an answer. "You'd think it would be like Black and White or something but honestly, I think No Shame is my favorite. I feel like it shows a different side to what a relationship is like. People usually right the cute and lovey songs about their significant other, but No Shame shows that more vulnerable side. The side that says 'I love you so much that even if this isn't a forever thing, I'll stick around till you're done with me.' It's that feeling that you're not enough but you want to be, so you stick around with no shame..." Y/N paused for comedic effect, giving everyone a wide smile. "...for as long as you can." The room for insanely quiet, everyone processing what Y/N just said. "Well...moving on." She chuckled. "In the jean jacket, in the back."

"Is there any songs that you wrote that didn't make it onto the album?"

"A lot." Y/N laughed. "There was one that came the closest to being on the album. It was called Shouldn't Have Said It." The crowd all gave out an synchronized 'Oooo' noise, wiggling their eyebrows at the obvious connection. "I took it off for that exact reason." Y/N pointed out to everyone in the crowd. "It would be more talked about for that reason than for the lyrics and meaning." Y/N pointed to someone up front to ask the next question.

"Can you sing some of it?" The crowd all agreed rather loudly.

Y/N smiled, licking her lips before closing her eyes and began singing. "I know I always break your heart. Every time we end up in a mess, I just take it too far. I know, I know, I know, I know I should say sorry. In the moment I meant it, but I shouldn't have said it." Y/N opened her eyes and smiled. "There."

"What did you say?" Someone randomly called out.

"Something I shouldn't have." Y/N gave them a cheesy smile. "Uh....you." She pointed.

————

"Hey, guys!" Camila smiled, looking into the camera, watching all the comments flood in. "How are you all?" She asked, moving to a more comfortable position on the bed on the tour bus. "I wanna try and do these more so I can talk to you and see what's up." Camila heard the door to the bus open and looked up towards the sound.

"Literally who are you talking to?" Y/N laughed, walking into the bedroom.

"I'm on live." Camila smiled as Y/N popped down next to her with a bag of gummy worms. "Where'd you get those?" She asked quietly.

"The vending machine backstage."

"Did you just get gummy bears?"

"Yup." Y/N replied popping a couple in her mouth. She noticed Camila eyeing her, lowkey upset that she didn't get her a snack. "Oh, and these." She pulled out a package of M&Ms and tossed them onto Camila's lap.

"Wow." Camila laughed, leaning back into Y/N's side. "Thank you, babe." She smiled, kissing her cheek. Being on Live was a good excuse to show each other affection, they were just really selling it, right?

mandydorlin77: how are you guys so cute

camzz_l/n_life: AHHHHH

louisxcam: we're getting sm content rn

keysharodrigiez: WAIT I HAVE A REAL QUESTION!!!! are you guys writing rn?

"I am, yeah." Camila answered. "I'm hoping to release some music soon. I know it's been a while."

"Ain't that the truth." Y/N scoffed, receiving a shove from Camila. "As for me, yeah. I know I'm touring so I should be focusing my energy on that and shit but, I love writing. Right now, though, I just have this little melody stuck in my head."

"They want you to play it." Camila smiled at her. "Here," She leaned over, grabbing Y/N's guitar from the side of the bed. "Play."

"Bossy, much?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, and you love it."

"True." Y/N held the guitar as she laid her head back on Camila's lap, causing her to laugh and adjust the camera so Y/N fit in the frame. She began taking her fingers softly through her hair. "Alright, this is it." Y/N began strumming the familiar melody that Camila had heard on repeat for days.

"No lyrics yet?" Camila asked.

"Uh..." Y/N thought for a second before pulling random lyrics out of her ass. "I wrote this song in your lap...in the...bus...on a bed in the back." She stopped strumming abruptly as she began laughing along with Camila. "That needs some work."

"I thought it was cute."

"Yeah, well, you're biased." Y/N handed the guitar to Camila. "Your turn." She smiled widely and grabbed the phone from her hand. "Y'all are welcome for this. You get a real sneak peak. I mean it'll probably get leaked at some point anyway but," Y/N shrugged before Camila softly smacked her arm. "Ow!"

"Just...shut up." Camila took a deep breath before getting her guitar situated on her lap. "Love is weird...don't know how I wound up here...love is weird...it shows up and disappears. Love is strange...it ranges from making love to tears." Camila completely got lost in it and continued singing, her eyes squeezed shut, her emotions pouring from her lips. "Now we're here...love is weird. People in my past, put 'em in a coffin. Laid 'em all to rest but I still think about them often." Y/N had half a mind to stop her but she was lost in her voice. She vaguely realized that the song is pretty much being leaked right now but who was she to pull Camila out of the zone. "Closed off and exposed, salty and I'm seared, naked in my clothes, yeah. Love is weird." Camila stopped strumming but kept her eyes closed, taking a deep breath. "Sorry, I got carried away."

"That was...beautiful. Really." Y/N told her. She always loved Camila's voice and the rawness of it.

"Thanks." She smiled shyly. "I have to ass more but...yeah." The two kept their eyes locked, on their own world. "Shit, the Live." Camila pulled them out of it and grabbed her phone. "This is probably both the best and worst Instagram Live ever, huh. We're gonna go now before we expose any more." She laughed before saying goodbye and ending the Live.

Y/N hadn't moved her eyes from the brown-eyed girl yet and she didn't want to. Camila obviously knew of her relentless staring but chose to ignore it as she got up to get ready for bed. "When did you write that?"

"Uh, when I was in Miami. Before you got there." She spoke as she tugged a t-shirt over her head. "I have some more I want to add to my next album but not enough yet."

"You'll get there. You're a song writing machine." Y/N complimented.

"Thanks." Camila giggled. "Maybe we could...write some together?"

She sounded so hopeful that Y/N wouldn't be able to turn her down even if she wanted to. "Of course." She smiled. "I'd love that."

"Me too."

It wasn't the exact words they wanted to exchange but, for now, it would have to do.

————
(a/n): ngl i don't rlly like this chapter, other than the cute shit in there

also, since camila likes to take her sweet time releasing shit, im gonna add other songs that will be 'hers'

what do you guys wanna see while their in the road? i have some ideas but i need more lmao

don't forget to vote
thanks for reading❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 405 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...
46.1K 1.7K 12
It was too much to stay with a dysfunctional family who only cared to keep their problems to themselves. It was unhealthy and the last thing you need...
267K 9.3K 22
Lauren Jauregui is an out of work guitarist who has no idea how she's going to make next month's rent. Camila Cabello is the third-place finalist on...
24.2K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...