The Day I See You Again

By vintagecore

Gon runs away after found out that he is pregnant with Killua's kids, he was scared to tell Killua since Kill... More

Agreement
Restart
Conversation
Author note
Twins' First Trip
Research
Old Friend
Favor denied
Fukiji Sakurae
Phantom Y Eve
Heat
Promoting

Not a Chapter

1.4K 13 7
By vintagecore

Greeting, my fella readers. Sad news for some readers, I will be not updating anything on this book.

I have been distant from HxH, I still watch them once in a while but it not fun anymore for me to write a book that doesn't excite me.

Sorry to one of my readers that I was going to write and publish a chapter on that day. I try to write but writer block has gotten me.

Well this going to be the last conversation I have with my readers.

I hope I can see you again once I publish a book on this account in the future.

Farewell!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 188 12
The sun and moon both different from each other but balance each other but they always had their differences some thought they even hated each...
45.6K 1.6K 15
what if Kai wasn't hated by all his siblings? what if his older sister was in the prison world with him? what if his sister was the mate of the origi...
600K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5M 189K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...