Little Morgan Gallagher

By Strawberries0312

Morgan Gallagher was the middle daughter of seven kids. Born to an alcoholic junkie father and a mother who r... More

Introduction
1-Mouse
2-Living up to your name
3-Deadman walking
4-Champagne?
5-Karate kid
6-I have it now, thats all that matters
7-You fucked a Milkovich?
8-Franks the good one
9-Moms are douchebags
10- You three geniuses
11- Something remotely selfish
12-Some 'Stan somewhere
13- Hey Milkovich
14- Sergeant Slaughter
15- Would you have my sleep with the kid?
16-Is the kid your son or your brother
17- Devils womb and heart
18-Came in from the back
19- A warm mouth
20-Morgan, my little mouse
21- Fun Razor
22- Happy thanksgiving
23- Jimmy-Steve
24-New champion
25- Youll know it when you see it
27- What did you call me?
28- Screwing Jimmys dad
29- Geriatric viagroid
30- Dungeons and Dragons
31- Fuck you is what you were invited to
32- Gallagher Whore
33- Thank you Fiona
34- You wanna feel like a man?
35- Fuck someone new
36- Commie skank
37- I'll miss you
38- He's your puppy
39- My oldest daughter
40- Coke
41- Help your fucking family
42- We cant just leave her
43- You bastard I missed you
44- Molest someone your own age
45- You're a piece of shit
46- Together
47- Pulling a Frank
48- California forest fire
49- Guess what we've been doing daddy
50- Empty
51- Summer
52- Look away pastor
53-Wont be long seeing me again
54- Suitcases
55- Psych ward or an E.R.
56- Gabriels demons
57- Loony bin
58- Secret
59- Bipolars and psychopaths
60- Fourth times a charm
61- Juvie
62- Piece of south side trash
63- US marshalls
64- Hurricane Monica
65- Your condition
66- Pablo Escobar returns
67- My baby sister
68- Hello little Gallagher
69- Evicted
70- Gender Reveal
71- Last chance
72- Kick
73- Partners in crime
74- Room 218
75- Bad pull-out game
76- Baby Gallagher-Milkovich
77- Parenthood
78- Best of us
79- For better or for worse
80- Lake Michigan
81- Cheating piece of shit
82- Letting it slip
83- Shitfaced
84- Weight lifted
86- Amber alert
87- Therapy shit
88- Chief
*Important*
89- Silicone dicks

26- Angie Zahgo

11.2K 259 86
By Strawberries0312

"KIIIDSSS BREAKFAAAST!" I heard Fiona scream from downstairs, making me jump out of my sleep. I quickly pulled on a huge hoodie, trying to make it downstairs before my siblings. I was running through our door when one of Ian's arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back.

     "Hey! Dickhead!," I said, trying to shove him off me. It didn't work, he pushed me backwards, running out the door in front of me laughing. "You're so dead!"

     I ran downstairs after him, V was sleeping on our couch. Kevs insane ex wife showed up so we were letting her stay with us. I was going to kill that bitch when I saw her.

***

Later that day, I was in my room smoking a joint when Ian, Lip and Carl came barging in. "Hey Morg, child rapist living a few blocks over. We're gonna go beat the shit out of him. You in?" Lip asked.

I loved a good fight and everyone knew it, and for a child rapist, duh I'd be down. "Of course," I said hopping up off the bed.

The three of them smiled. "Knew you would be," Ian smiled as I walked past them to lead the way.

We all went straight to the alibi to find Terry, Mickey and Mandys dad. We knew he'd be down to beat the shit out of someone and he'd be good help.

We approached the pool table where he was, standing side by side looking at him. He glared at us, "The fuck do you want?"

"Convicted child rapist just moved in down the street," I said, leaning my hands on the side of the table.

     He stopped and hesitated for a moment, looking to his friend. "Let's get the boys."

***

     It wasn't long before we had a group of Gallaghers and Milkoviches walking down the street with crowbars and bats, ready to give this bastard the beating of his life.

We walked past two guys fixing a car, "What the fuck is this little parade?" One of them asked.

     "Kid fucker, next block," Terry told them from the front of our little gang. The two guys grabbed their tools and came to join us.

***

The massive group of us stood outside the house, Terry banged his crowbar against the door. I peered over Mickeys shoulder to see a pretty, blonde woman came to the door.

     "May I help you?" She asked.

     "We're looking for Blake Collins," Terry said. She sighed, "I'm Blake Collins." Wait.. what the fuck?

     "Oh shit," Ian mumbled from beside Terry, "You're the eighth-grade teacher that screwed her student, right? You were on TV?"

     "What!" I asked, confused.

     "I didn't screw William, I loved him- and I did my time I paid for my mistake. If love can be called a mistake."

     Was this bitch serious? She fucked a child and her little shaky voice was trying to excuse it.

     "I'm sure there are real criminals in the neighbourhood you can beat up if you have the inclination."

     "Bitch you are a real criminal," I butted in but I got completely ignored.

     "Now please may I close the door," she said. Terry nodded, "Yeah yeah."

     She closed the door and locked it.

     How the fuck was she getting away with this just because she was a little pretty girl. Fuck me.

     Terry turned around to face us, "Shit, let's go find a camel jockey." He pushed past and the rest of them followed leaving me, my two big brothers and Mickey standing in her garden.

     "Are you fucking serious? Just because she has a pair of tits she gets away with fucking a kid?" I argued. Ian raised his eyebrows at me.

     "I agree, we should still do something," Lip agreed. At least he saw how this was unfair too.

     "You thinking gang bang?" Mickey asked, lighting a cigarette. The three of us threw him a look.

      "Uh, no but she fucks little kids," Lip argued as we started to make our way out of her garden and into the street.

     "It was one kid, and he wasn't that little," Ian said pushing the gate open. "Ian he was fourteen! She was his teacher," Lip said.

      "Yeah exactly, do we really want a pedophile living in the neighbourhood?" I added.

"Shit if I was 14 and had a teacher that looked like that and wanted it? Damn I'm getting wood just thinking about that," Mickey said. I threw him a look, he was stupid sometimes.

"Yo Angie!" He called as we past a fat, blonde girl sitting in the porch of her house.

"Yeah?" She called back.

"You wanna fuck?"

"Sure."

I just scoffed as he made his way up to her. He was a tool. We started to walk away as Lip pointed at me. "See I thought you two were-" he said before I cut him off. "Shut up."

"Hope your using a raincoat," he said as we made our way home.

As we were making our way through an alley towards our house, Ian suddenly said to Lip "You were having sex at 14."

"I was having sex with a 14 year old at 14," Lip said. "So you think Kash should've gone to jail?" Ian asked.

"I do," I piped in. "Yeah I almost called the cops a hundred times," Lip added.

"He was a creepy Arab dude fucking my big brother," I said. "I was fifteen I was old enough to make my own decisions," Ian argued.

"You were a kid he was a man. Look you really want this chick in the neighbourhood? Think of Carl," Lip said.

"Carl should be so lucky," Ian chuckled. I rolled my eyes, I didn't get how he did see how wrong this was.

"Okay so what if it was Morgan with a 30 year old dude," Lip argued again. Ian screwed up his face in disgust, "that's different."

"Bullshit it's different!" Lip snapped.

"But I'm fifteen, almost sixteen, not fourteen," I corrected. "Doesn't matter, you go near an older guy and we'll go fucking homicidal," Lip said. Better keep it quiet about Ned then.

Ian sighed, "Look that chick isn't hanging around the park with lollipops, she fell in love."

"It's got nothing to do with love. This chick is a standard-issue pedophile and I'm gonna prove it."

***

     Later that day I was back working a shift in the Kash and Grab with Mickey. A skinny guy walked in, he hovered there for a minute. "Buy something," Mickey told him.

He turned to the counter where I sat, putting a pack of gum on the counter. "Eighty-nine cents," I told him.

That's when Mickey got up and placed an empty coffee cup in the trash. He nodded his head towards it while looking at the boy, he stood there confused.

"I don't get it," he said. "Take the cup out of the trash!" Mickey snapped. The boy gasped, "Ohh the stuffs in it, okay," he said going to grab the cup.

"Just get out," I butted in, "you need whatever brain cells you have left." He looked at Mickey, sighing in frustration before storming out of the store.

"Why you gotta mess with my business?" Mickey said to me. "Why do your business in my store!" I argued back.

"Ain't your store tough guy, it's towelhead's store."

"Whatever, get smarter customers because I'm not going down for this shit," I said walking around the counter.

"Oh okay, so what you going down for then huh?" He smirked. I glared at him as he smiled and raised his eyebrows at me, then turned to head towards the fridge at the back of the store.

"Hey, did you really fuck Angie Zahgo today?" I asked, walking closer to him. "Yeah I fucked Angie, everybody fucks Angie. You don't fuck Angie?" He said opening a beer that he took from the freezer.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "No, Jesus Mickey."

He shrugged, "you wanna fuck Angie I could call her, get her down here?" I rolled my eyes.

"Funny," I said sarcastically. He just shrugged again.

***

A little while later I was behind the counter again when the door opened. Shit, it was Ned. He walked in proudly. "Nice place you got here," he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He grabbed a bag of chips from the shelf in front of me then turned back around to face me, "I was hungry."

"So you drove all the way to the Southside for a bag of chips?" I asked. "Well a bag of chips and maybe a quick fuck with you I'm hoping," he said looking me up and down.

"I'm working," I said, looking up at him, trying to avoid going out with him. "Well, maybe later. Happy hour at the fountain," he said as I saw Mickey come closer to the counter from the back of the store. That's when I remembered how he fucked Angie earlier today, I should probably get revenge.

"Yeah okay." He smiled and made his way out of the shop but Mickey stood in front of the door. "You got a reciept?" He asked. He looked back at me and I handed him his reciept, and he held it up in front of Mickey.

Mickey reluctantly moved out of his way, Ned smirked at me as he left. "That your grandpa?" He asked.

"No just a guy I've been seeing," I smirked, knowing it would make him jealous. "Oh- just that's the guy you've been seeing," he said, his tone of voice changing. I sat back in my chair smiling, knowing the jealousy thing was working.

"You guys like picnic together? Just gonna get a little dog with a fucking sweater?" He asked. "Nah, we don't picnic we mostly just fuck," I smirked, seeing his tongue poke at his lip.

"Like you and Angie," I added, winking at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 145 12
- What if 𝘿elilah can never break the revolving cycle? ˡⁱᵖ ᵍᵃˡˡᵃᵍʰᵉʳ 𝘿elilah 𝙈itchell was bound to be m...
30.4K 316 45
Rory Milkovich is the youngest Milkovich in the family. She is 14 years old and completely different to her siblings. She practically lives with the...
40.2K 718 17
(Completed 3-28-18) Paige was in and out of foster systems and juvie since she was thirteen. She had a family in New York who was abusive and didn't...
585K 6.5K 37
Angel has lived right next to the Gallagher's her whole life. She lives with a fucked up mom and dad. Her dad beats her and her mom does nothing abou...