Love? Emotions? Kuroo x OC x...

By YOCHI2009

This story is about Kita being a maid to Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Bokuto. One of your childhood best friend... More

Background Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The end!!!!!

Chapter 10

39 4 0
By YOCHI2009

Soon it was morning. Tooru wasn't on my bed. It was just a bad nightmare. Tooru possibly count have not fallen for me. We are just friends. But then I saw a note on the bed.

Great sleeping with you. I really enjoyed checking out your body. I left you a little gift in your hand.

I looked at my hands and saw bracelets on me. I tried to take it off, but I couldn't. Then I noticed there was a lock there. I turned the paper to see if there is anything else.

By the way, those bracelets can shock you and I have the remote and the key. If you do t listen to me, you will be shocked. I know you are not that sensitive on your hands that is why it will sting your weak spots instead. How nice, right? Even better, I can track you with this so don't worry about moving away. Just remember these 2 simple things baby...your mine and this is just the beginning.

So it wasn't a dream. Tooru is actually a psychopath. Did Hajime know about this? Either way, I am going to tell him it. But first I have to go through school. I didn't have work today since my senpais gave me a day off. My life just started to be in hell again.

I took a bath and went for breakfast and saw my children, Mama's children, my children, and Mama already downstairs.

"The children overheard us talking about them going to school, so they woke me up at 4," Mama snorts. I started to laugh. The children were already in their uniforms.

"When will the bus come, Momo?" Asks Miyu.

"You guys woke up a bit too early, it comes at 8:30," I snorted. "3 hours and 30 minutes to go!" The children's started to whine. I had breakfast and hung out with the kids for a bit. I wore a hoodie to hide the bracelets. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I told my children to go upstairs. I ran and opened the door.

"Oh, senpais!" I said, leaning on to the door.

"Hey! Are you ready for school?" Kuroo-senpai asks. I nod. "I made breakfast for you guys," I said giving them a bag.

"Didn't we tell you no working today?" Kenma-senpai snorts.

"Well, I am giving this to you as a friend, not a maid!" I said, winking. They started to laugh and take the bag.

"Having fun with Ms. Miruchi and her children!" Akaashi-senpai asks.

"Yes!" I said, smiling.

"How does it feel sleeping alone. For what I have known you probably never slept on your own," Kenma-senpai asks.

"Well, let's just say it feels different," I said, looking away and thinking about what Tooru did.

"Are your parents coming?" I asked them.

"Yeah! They said they will meet us at school!" Bokuto-senpai says excitedly.

"Cool!" I said, smiling. "Never knew Fukurodani was doing it too!"

"Oh, yeah! At the end of the day if Fukurodani wants they can come to Nekoma!" Akaashi-senpai says

"You're fine with the only one without a parent and you might see Lev's mother," Kuroo-senpai asks.

"It's cool!" I said, skipping.

"If you say so, if you feel uncomfortable, please say so!" Bokuto-senpai says.

"I will be fine, senpais, you guys should stop worrying about me," I said, giggling. Soon we split up and went to school. We went to the team and saw everyone's parents, even Mei's.

"Ah, you must be Kita Momoshi! Mei has told me so much about you yesterday. I am glad that my daughter finally has a friend!" Ms. Somuki says.

"I am glad to have a friend like her! Besides she is my first friend who actually is a girl," I said, bowing.

"Kita, Mama won't be coming till after school, so your fine for the day!" Aniki Lev says.

"Alright!" I said, smiling. Then I met my senpais parents too. They were extremely kind and told me embarrassing things about their son.

The team played for a bit and then we went to our classes. People's parents came as well. The school was uncomfortable seeing others watch you doing your work. I think others felt that more than me. School went by and then I went to the court. The team played for a while and then Fukurodani came.

"My baby! Kita! You can show emotions!!!" I heard someone say. I looked behind me and saw my biological mom and dad there. Then I saw Mama behind her trying to get through.

"Mama!" I said. Everyone was confused and surprised. I don't think they saw Mama. I started to run to her and my biological parents put their hands out wide. I dodged them and went to my Mama.

"I am so glad you were able to make it!" I said, hugging her.

"Anything for you, Kita!" She said, kissing my forehead.

"Kita! I am your father and that is your mother!" My biological father says.

"Let me think about that, well you are my biological parents! But mentally this is my Mama.

"I have seen this lady on the streets before! You want to live with a dirty little shit!" My biological Mama asks. This caught everyone at the schools' attention. We just caused huge drama.

"Woah, woah, woah! Talk about yourself! She is way way better than you," I said. Now I am getting angry.

"We have done so much for you and this is what you say to your own parents!" My biological father says, slapping my face.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER! MAYBE SHE WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT EMOTIONS AND LOVE WERE IF YOU SHOWED IT TO HER!" My Mama says slapping my biological father.

"Why you piece of-" My Biological dad says, coming to slap my mom. I held his hand.

"Tell me one thing you have done to me other than causing me trouble! TELL ME!" I screamed. Tears started to fill my eyes. They stayed quiet.

"I suffered my whole life! You never let me near my twin brother! You sold me when I was 12 and you don't know how many times I was abused and raped by them. When I came back you kicked me out of the house! I had to work at the age of 13 to stay alive. UNLIKE YOU! MY BROTHERS STRUGGLED FOR ME! WHEN I WAS LITTLE YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME THAT THEY WERE THE ONES WHO WERE THE PARENTS FOR ME! THEY FED ME, BATHED ME, AND EVERYTHING A FREAKING PARENT SHOULD DO! DID YOU DO THAT TO ME, NO! THIS MAMA, ACTUALLY CARED FOR, HELPED ME WHEN I NEEDED IT! DID YOU DO THAT? NO!" I said I think I lost my voice. Tears started to fall fast out of my eyes. 

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU BULLSHIT!" My biological mother said, taking a pocket knife and coming toward my mama. I pushed mama to the ground and the knife went across my left eye and a little bit of my right. 

"ARGH!" I screamed, blood started to run down my face. 

"MOMO!" The team screamed, coming toward me. Aniki Lev and Aguni slapped their parents. 

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Aniki Lev screams. 

"I CAN'T EVEN CALL YOU PARENTS! ALL OF US THOUGHT OF MOVING OUT FOR WHAT YOU DID TO KITA, KITA THOUGHT YOU WOULD FEEL SAD AND TOLD US TO STAY! WE STAYED ONLY FOR HER WORDS! Not anymore! We are moving in with Koushi now," Aniki Aguni says. They walk up to me and gave me a tissue. 

"You don't mind if we also call you our mother, right? If you are perfect for Momo, we know we can trust you," Aniki Lev asks. 

"Be my guest, honey," Ms. Miruchi says.  The bleeding started to stop. 

"Open your eyes, Momo," Suzu asks me. 

"It hurts though," I whined. I opened my eyes slowly. 

"Um, why is one side dark?" I asked. "And why is the other side hard to see from."

"U-um, u-uh!" That was all everyone said. 

"Not it for telling her!" Aniki Lev says.  I took out my phone and went to the cameras to see what happened to me. My left eye was completely white, blind! And the other eye was lighter than usual. 

"Oh, crap!" Bokuto-senpai says.

"MY SISTER IS GOING TO DIE!" Aniki Aguni screams. 

"Do you feel sick? Are you going to throw up? Are you gonna faint? Are you going to pass out? Are you going to die? Do you need the doctor? CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!" My 2 Aniki's started to ask and scream. 

"Gee, Oni-chans! I just need glasses that is all," I said, laughing. 

"Then we are going right now, young lady!" Aniki Aguni says, dragging me into a bus. My senpais, Aniki Lev, and my 3 besties tagged along. I had a scar on the side on my left, blind eye. I looked like a baddy. 

"My sister's innocent face is gone!!" Aniki Lev whines, touching my face. I smacked myself from seeing his behavior. Soon we arrived at a glasses shop.

"How about the oni-chans look for one glass, I and the girls will look for one, and her senpais can look for one, in the end, Kita will pick which one she wants," Shiro says. 

"Since when did she let you call you by her first name?" Mei asks

"Since now and same for Suzu, we call each other by first names now!" Shiro commands. We all roll our eyes and nodded. So now Suzu and Shiro are Yukie and Kaori. 

"I mean, we can do Shiro's idea," Akaashi-senpai says and everyone nods. The store was huge and had many choices. They started to roam around the place I just stayed down. Sometimes they would come to me and check if it looks good but never show me how I looked in their options. 

"I found one!" Bokuto-senpai screams. Luckily no one was in the store. 

"Bokuto-san! That is a sunglass we need real glasses!" Akaashi-senpai says. 

"Oh, so those nerdy ones!" He says. 

"That is one way of saying it," Kaori snorts. 30 minutes passed by and I was just reading on my phone.

"DONE!" I hear everyone scream at me. That startled me and I dropped my phone on my lap. First, went my brothers. They put the glasses on my face and gave me a mirror.

Fake tears started to fall out of Aniki's eyes. 

"Oni-chan! I am not a 5 year old!" I said, taking it off. 

"You grow up to fast!" Aniki Aguni says, crying. 

"No offense, Oni-chan, but I won't be wearing these glasses any time soon!" I said, giving it to him. Then the 3 girls put a glass on my face and I looked in the mirror again.

"Mmmm, I like it. It's cute and all! But, not really my style," I said. 

"It's cool!" They said. Then I took the ones that my senpais gave me. 

"Mmmm, I like this one!" I said, smiling hard. Then I turned around to show the others. 

"I like it!" Mei says, smiling. I look at my Aniki's and their eyes were shining. 

"I'm not gonna ask," I said, turning away from them and showing my senpais. 

"How do I look?" I asked them, smiling hard.  They were blushing like heck. 

"You look great!" Kenma-senpai says softly. 

"Sexy...," mummbles Kuroo-senpai.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear wha-"

"Nothing!" Kuroo-senpai says out loud.  What did he say? I know it started with as. Stupid, Super, Stunning! Just, never mind! 

"I liked the pink glasses better! You looked adorable! Now you just look pretty and I don't want boys staring at you!" Aniki Aguni says. I started rolling my eyes and laugh. We walked back to Nekoma this time. 

"MOMO-CHAN! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!!" Yamamoto-san says.

"Arigato!" I said, smiling. "Oni-chan calm down!" 

"But you get no boys!" He says. 

"What if I say I am into girls~," I said, giggling. "Remember, I thought I would learn emotions from my ex, I didn't know what love was that time."

"Wait are you?!" Aniki Aguni asks. 

"I don't know," I said.

"ARGH! TELL ME!!" He said, starting to chase me around the court. Then I accidently tripped and kissed someone on the face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10.1K 83
️️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [canon pairing/OC pairing] Category⭐️ I'm just Haruka Akiyama, a regular 2nd year high school...
26.1K 835 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
195K 6K 21
*:・゚𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. ✧・゚:* After losing her sports scholarship...
3.5K 77 12
Atsumu, Osamu, Suna, and Kita have had a crush on you ever since you were in middle school. Sadly, you were a first-year so you weren't in the same c...