English Teacher || Jeongchan

De namjoonsstudent2

"𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑙𝑒𝑑 π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑓 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘ π‘˜ 𝑛𝑖�... Mais

CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 2
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 3
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 4
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 5
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 6
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 7
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 8
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 9
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 10
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 11
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 12
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 13
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 14
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 15
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 16
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 17
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 18
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 19
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 20
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 21
οΏΌCΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 22
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 23

CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Oɴᴇ

55.1K 929 3.2K
De namjoonsstudent2

"BITCH GIVE ME MY SAUSAGE BACK"

Jeongin leaped on one of the benches and hurried to his best friend, Seungmin, hiding himself behind the male.

Changbin breathlessly panted once he reached the table where the two were seated at before pointing towards Jeongin. "Jeongin! Give me that goddamn sausage-"

"No!" Jeongin tore open the packet of the food and stuffed the entire thing down his throat in one go. 

"Whore." Changbin muttered under his breath before setting himself next to Seungmin as well.

"At least I can take big di-"

The bell interrupted his words making Seungmin quickly sit up and start packing the book he was reading back in his bag.

"Great, now I have to attend my class in an empty stomach." Changbin groaned before getting up from his seat, "thanks a lot Yang Jeongin." He spat out in sarcasm.

"Your welcome hyungie~" Jeongin responded before waving him off and following Seungmin outside their cafeteria.

"Which class do we have now?"

"Mm..English." Seungmin responded before thinking for a minute.

Jeongin's eyes lit up on hearing his words as a smile creased up his lips. He left Seungmin behind and skipped his way towards his favorite classes.

Considering Jeongin having a favorite class would be shocking because of how misbehaved he was in all his other classes. It was his favorite classes for a particular reason or particular someone.

He stopped on the doorway of the class to spot one of his favorite person standing, leaning against his desk looking as hot as possible even if he wasn't doing anything.

"Mr. Crispy~"

~CHAN POV~

There were still a few minutes till the students finish their lunch breaks but I still wanted to head out early because I was basically the teacher.

I walked into the classroom, obviously finding it echoing empty.
I made my way towards the teachers desk and settled down all my stuffs on it.

Loads or files and papers were flooded in my arms but I didn't care. I was used to being messy anyway.

I could've sorted them out because I didn't have anything to do right now but I still left it as it is all because I wanted a particular person to do it.

While I still had my free time, I pulled out a cross word puzzle book and held a pencil in my hands, writing down words I thought were appropriate for the phrases.

'What's a seven letter word for bottom?'
"Jeongin.." I mumbled under my breath before chuckling at my humor.

The bell rang signaling that my class would be starting.

I didn't put the book down though, because I knew that students still would take time to fill up in my class especially because they had a break before my class.

A few students were already starting to fill up my class, wishing me a good afternoon. I only give them a nod in approval that I heard them.

As a teacher, I didn't want to appeal rude to them even if I didn't actually care about them or their existence.

It's been a few minutes since the bell and the class was already packed up a bit but I still wondered where one of my star student was.

I shrugged it off and decided to wait more, hearing whispers from other students and a few glares towards me as well.

Of course I knew they were staring at me or checking me out. I was used to all the attention because, well, I didn't have much of an age gap from them and I got the label as 'the hot English teacher'

To be honest, I would've cared less about what people called me but the fact that a particular person came up with the name made me slightly care.

I heard a familiar voice being called out to me,

"Mr. Crispy~"

He whined out my name making my mind wander off to sinful places. 'If only you'd whine like that when your under me..'

I shrugged away the thoughts as the male came up to me and pulled me into a hug. I didn't respond to it mainly because I didn't know how nor did I want unnecessary drama.

"Yah! Yang Jeongin! He's mine back off!"
A girl shouted from across the classroom making both of us glance towards her.

I noticed how Jeongin still had that wide smile on his face while stepping away from me and facing the girl.

"Says who? I don't see your name written on him?"
He replied sassily. That seemed to annoy the girl more.

"Your name isn't written on him either!" She argued back.
Jeongin chuckled before walking towards her and placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"So-yeon..your still young and have so much to live for..yet you choose to be a bitch now?" He said calmly as ever.

Students left out gasps and 'Ooh's' on his words making the girl more frustrated and swing his arm off her shoulder.

She was ready to attack back but I stopped her,

"Okay class, settle down now."

Jeongin sent me a sly wink only I could see making my heart flutter but I tried not to show the smile on my face.

All of them shifted back in their seats as I pulled out some chalk and went towards the chalk board to write 'English Class' in big bold letters.

I placed the chalk back and dusted my hands before facing the class and crossing my arms. I had a textbook held in my hand as I instructed them to turn to their respective pages.

~JEONGIN POV~

I was so happy that the teacher stopped So-yeon from arguing back because I knew that me and her would argue for ages.

It's not my fault she tries to think that my man is hers. I hate her from the bottom of my heart.

I even sent the male a wink before I returned to my seat behind Seungmin.

If you couldn't already tell, I'm a flirt or a whore as Changbin would call me every time. He wasn't completely wrong except I was actually a virgin so that would just make me a flirt right?

Whatever it was, I always used to flirt with people I found attractive to get their attention.

But ever since our new English teacher Mr. Chan had transferred nobody seemed as attractive anymore.

So I stopped my flirting with random strangers and kept all my eyes for Mr. Chan even if he didn't see me the same.

Well you see, I don't completely know if he sees me the same because he never showed if he was okay with my flirting or not. He wouldn't oblige nor would he ask for more so I kept up with my flirting because he didn't seem to have a problem anyway.

I couldn't focus on what people were reading when I looked at my book. It was all just endless pages of words with no pictures at all.

It looked boring as hell so instead I looked up at the teacher who was pacing in the classroom while reading out the text.

I noticed how exclamatory his tone was with each sentence and found his Aussie accent very attractive. His Adam's apple bopping up and down from his neck and the veins being so visible from his rolled up sleeves. Not to forget his tight black button ups he wore most of the time which struggled to keep themselves buttoned because of the material sticking onto his muscular body.

Everything about him was hot which made me bite my bottom lips just by admiring his figure.

I quickly glanced my head down on the book and blushed.

A smile formed my lips as my mind started wandering off into fantasy, imagining my teacher doing so many sinful things to me..

All my thoughts were interrupted by book being placed- no more like slammed on my desk.

It was Mr. Chan looking at me with an intimidating look.

"Focus on your book, Jeongin-ssi." He said in a low tone.

"What if I don't?" I whispered back seductively as possible with my tone.

He rubbed his forehead in frustration and went towards his desk to grab a ruler in his hands.

"On the end of this ruler is an idiot." He said.

"Which end?" I questioned with a proud grin earnings the same 'Ooh's' from the crowd. Mr. Chan just placed the ruler down and chuckled dryly while facing me.

"Detention for you after class."

~~~

A/u note :
     Hello! Welcome to my new book. In all actuality I wanted to use this as a practice for my smuts because there's going to be a lot of smut in this book-

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

39.7K 827 15
"i wish you were gay so we could makeout." "who said i wasn't gay." ... ¸,ø€º°'°º€ø,¸ ❀️ ¸,ø€º°'°º€ø,¸ prompt from a tiktok i saw ahah tw; some viole...
55.1K 1.7K 15
Seungmin is a clingy and very shy boy Hyunjin is a famous and flirtatious model in Korea What will Happen when Seungmin is hired to be hwang hyunjin...
189K 10.1K 39
Seo Changbin had grown up in a rich family, and his favorite hobby, besides spending his parent's money, was to pester every single boy they had work...
125K 5.4K 37
seungmin's father expects seungmin to be behaviorally and academically perfect in order for his son to successfully take over his famous company. wha...