The CEO's Baby (ChanBaek Fanf...

Av Braveryx99

On a lonely Friday night, Baekhyun found himself walking into a loud, busy club to forget about his stressful... Mer

Prologue (The CEO's Baby)
Chapter 1 (Haneul)
Chapter 2 (sadness)
Chapter 3 (Pregnant? Pregnant!)
Chapter 4 (meeting Sehun)
Chapter 5 (New Job)
Chapter 6 (First Day At Work)
Chapter 7 (hospital)
Chapter 8 (Meeting Mr.Park... At The Park)
Chapter 9 (Who Is The Daddy?)
Chapter 11 (I'm DaDa)
Chapter 12 (Haneul's Birthday)
Chapter 13 (Kissing My Boss)
Chapter 14 (Please, Daddy)
Chapter 15 (Phone Sex)
Chapter 16 (Chanyeol's POV)
Chapter 17 (Leaving... )
Chapter 18 (Stay Away From Him)
Chapter 19 (Am I Enough?)
Chapter 20 (I Quit)
Chapter 21 (The Truth, Part 1)
Chapter 22 (The Truth Part 2)
Chapter 23 (Hopeful)
Chapter 24 (Cuddle Buddy)
Chapter 25 (pretending)
Chapter 26 (Chanyeol's past...)
Chapter 27 (Mommy?)
Chapter 28 (Date)
Chapter 29 (steamy night)
Chapter 30 (I love you)

Chapter 10 (You Are So Pretty)

4.1K 187 74
Av Braveryx99

Hey guys! I'm back with chapter 10!

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up today, feeling really tired and stressed out. Haneul wasn't letting me sleep and to make matters worse, I had a dream about my parents. Or a flashback, shall I say. I woke up with tears streaming down my face and I had to cuddle Haneul, to calm myself down a little bit. I was afraid to get another panic attack, because I still had a trauma about my past.

Why couldn't I just forget about it? I had a new beginning, with my son, who I loved more than anything. I was slowly accepting myself for who I was. So why was my terrible past still haunting me?

I missed my parents. Especially my mother. I wish I had her to teach me things about being a parent. It was all still new to me and I was afraid of messing up. Even though I never received any love from them. I still missed and loved my parents more than anything.

I really thought that I was slowly becoming happy. I had my son and two best friends, that's all I really needed to be happy. But why was I still depressed?

Was it the feeling of feeling unwanted?

Was it the feeling of feeling so bothersome?

Was it the feeling of not being able to achieve anything in life?

Or was it the feeling of love that I had never felt before?

Sure, my friends loved me. But that wasn't the love I craved. I wanted to feel loved in a romantic way. Someone to hold and kiss whenever I wanted. Someone who loved me unconditionally. Someone who made love to me every night.

I sighed sadly. I wondered when that day would come. Probably never.

Sighing, I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Haneul was still deep asleep, so I took the time to cook and clean the apartment, before heading to work.

~

"Heechul! Didn't I fucking tell you to postpone the damn meeting? I don't have time for that shit right now!"

I heard my boss yell from upstairs, causing me to flinch. What pissed him off now?

"If you don't want to get fired, you better listen to me." I could tell that he was really angry. But who was he talking to and why was he even angry?

"Does it look I fucking care if it's last minute? Cancel the fucking meeting, Heechul." I heard him yell, causing me to flinch. I hated yelling. What was so hard about being nice?

If he was at the company, he would surely have fired a couple of his employees...

"Mrs.Kim can fuck off for all I care. I'm a millionaire, in case they forgot. Canceling one business deal won't hurt me."

"Just do as I fucking said, Heechul. I'm getting really mad, now." Whoever refused to listen to him, was playing with fire.

"I'm busy tomorrow and won't be at the office. Don't call me." Tomorrow was Haneul's birthday party....

I stopped listening to his conversation and finished drying the dishes, before placing them in the cupboards.

Today was really tiring.

Haneul wouldn't let me sleep, because he was crying so much and now my boss was yelling the entire time, causing me to get a headache.

I had a crazy thing in mind, thinking about it. Should I or should I not do it?

I decided to just take a chance and just do it.

So I prepared a big platter of fruits, cutting it nicely. And also a refreshing cocktail, non alcoholic.

Once I was finished, I put it on a platter and walked upstairs.

I knocked twice, not getting a response.

"What do you want, Byun? I'm busy."

Damn. Rude much?

"Uhm, sorry, Sir. Could I come in for a sec?"

"Alright. Make it quick."

I opened the door and quietly walked in.

"Uhm, I brought you a s-snack, sir." I stuttered out. I could tell that he was shocked, probably never expecting such a thing, but I was still happy about it.

"Why did you do that?"

"You need to eat vitamins every day. It's good for you." I smiled shyly and put the platter on his desk.

"Okay." He just said.

Geez. Not even a thank you...?

"Enjoy, Sir. Let me know if you need anything." I bowed a little, before wanting to walk out.

"Byun."

I turned around to face him again.

"Yes, Sir?"

"How's my b- your baby?"

Was he seriously about to say his baby-

Okay, nevermind. Don't be stupid, Baekhyun.

"Haneul is doing good! He gets better and better at talking, too. He is a little troublemaker and never let's me sleep, though." I giggled and rolled my eyes playfully. Loey was watching me intently, rubbing his chin.

"That's good to hear, Byun." He said in a softer tone, this time.

"Is he healthy?"

"He is a sick nowadays, because he is still teething. But the doctors said that it's normal for babies his age to get sick. He is also allergic to seafood now, which sucks." I told him, remember last week when I tried to feed him some shrimps and he had to vomit the whole day.

Why did it interest him so much, though?

"Another thing we have in common..." I heard him mumble.

"Excuse me, Sir? I didn't catch that."

"Don't worry about it."

He continued to stare at me for a moment and just then did I notice something. He was wearing jewelry that looked oddly familiar, yet I couldn't think about what it was.

Maybe I was just thinking too much...

There was a short silence between the two of us, which he broke by walking towards me.

He placed his hand under my chin, tilting it up.

"You got something on your nose, Baekhyun." He softly wiped it away and continued to stare down at me.

I was blushing heavily and suddenly felt really hot. What was happening to me? What did he do that for? It had been a long time, since I was this close to a man.

And that day was, when Haneul was conceived.

"Baekhyun."

"Y-Yes, Sir?"

"You are actually so adorable, do you know that?" I didn't know what to say after that. Was this really Park Loey, my bipolar boss who seemed to hate everything and everyone? I couldn't believe it right now.

But knowing him, he was just teasing me.

"Uhm, no, Sir...."

"Well, you should. You are quite pretty, too."

I blushed at his words. I knew that he wasn't being professional, but I still liked it, somehow....

It felt good to be complimented like that. And by a sexy man, too.

"T-Thank you."

He seemed to notice what he was doing, before he took his hand away, fast.

"You are dismissed now, Byun."

And now he was back to his old self.

Great.

.................................

Please let me know if you liked this chapter. It was only a filler chapter.

Haneuls birthday party will be in the next chapter, so get ready 😉

ANNYEONG!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5.7K 115 17
COMPLETED Park Chan Yeol is the CEO of Park enterprises. he's rich young and hot. When he met his secretary everything on him change. Byun Baekhyun...
5.6K 417 21
COMPLETED! We were so perfect together. But then you forgot me. But I won't give up. I will wait for you untill you remember me. - Baek Who are you...
2K 176 16
I woke up because the sunlight was hitting my eyes. I moved and start whining because my back lower was hurtful. He and I were naked in the bed. My t...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...