Kaisa Yeh Ishq

Oleh MahiSumedhMudgalkar

This is the continuation of Tere Pyaar Mein Season 1.....kindly read that book first otherwise you won't get... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character Revision
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge

Chapter 3

1.6K 84 44
Oleh MahiSumedhMudgalkar

Quote for Mahi's Past^
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone gathered in the hall as Mahi was about to give the presentation on what and who they were going against.

Zara gave Abhishek a warm smile as they sat beside each other while Abhishek gave her a small one.

Siddharth and Megha were sitting giggling at something but stopped as Mahi looked at them. While Dhruv and Shrishti sat together.

Since Mahi was giving the presentation Ruhi wanted to use this opportunity to sit beside Krish. But as soon as the she sat down the couch was full. So Krish stood behind them leaning on the wall.

"Okay guys ab dhyaan do" She said as everyone turned their attention to the huge screen as the lights switched off, the projecter turned on and a symbol appeared infront of them.

"The Owls....ek terrorist organiztion hai. Drugs se leke human trafficking har tarah ke illegal dhandhen hain inke. Lekin hamari problem yeh hai ki hamare paas na koi leads hain and sabut isliye ye din badir aur takatwar hote jaa rahe hain aur jese jese inki power aur pahunch badegi yeh case uljhega yeh baat yaad rakhna. Ghanton ki mehnat ke baad mere haath ek lead lagi hai" She said changing the slid and a young boy's picture appeared infront of them.

(Shivin Narang as Rohit Mehra)

"Rohit Mehra.....Pune ka ek young aur successful buisnessman. Iske empire se zyaada iske paas pese hain jo ye Owls ki membership ke through kamaata hai. Is waqt ye yahin Delhi mein hai ek party throw kar raha hai  kisi contract ki khushi mein lekin mere sources ne batayaa ki ye party actually ek cover hogi us deal ke liye jo ye Owls ke liye karne waala hai. Mere souces ke mutaabik Rohit is party ke dauran 12-13 ladkiyan apne kisi foreign client ko bech dega" She said as everyone listened to her with full focus except for Ruhi who looked like she already knew all this.

"Party kal shaam ko 8 bje hai.....hume jaldi karni hogi" She concluded as the light turned on again.

"Thik hai to plan of attack hai..." Ruhi started stood up and started speaking but Mahi intetrupted her.

"Kya karna hai aur kese karna hai ye Krish decide karta hai. Isliye apna chhota dimag isme kharch mat karo" She said.

"Are re tum to naraaz ho gayin......behna" Ruhi said smirking as Mahi clenched her fist and the team was utterly confused except for Krish, after all he knew everything about her.

"Behen ho tum dono?" Shriahti said in disbelief.

"Nahi......hum sirf ek saath bade hue hain.....behne nahi hain" She said glaring at Ruhi. Feeling the tension rising and the topic changing Krish decided to interfere.

"Bas bahot ho gaya. Plan suno ab" He said raising his voice a bit as everyone turned to him. He started discussing the plan.

Later That Day

Mahi was sitting in her room trying to find a clue against the Owls when she heard a knock. She looked up to find Zara standing there with a glass of juice in her hand. She found Zara friendly, warm and welcoming unlike Ruhi who was contivuously hitting on her man.

"Aao na" She said as Zara entered the room. She smiled handing Mahi the glass.

"Wo Krish sir busy the to unhone mere haaton ye bhij waya tha....kaha tha ki aapko thakaan hogayi hogi itna kaam karke" She said as Mahi smiled at her husband's caring nature.

"Baithona please" She said as Zara sat beside her fidgeting with her hands. Mahi has observed her carefully before. She always keeps an eye on Abhishek as if something would happen if she did not take care.

"Tum Abhi ko pehle se jaanti ho na?" She asked although she the answer.

"Haan bahot achha hai wo..." Zara said in a flow as her face lit up but she covered up as soon as she realised what she said.

"M...me....mera matlab tha....w..wo achha hai..apne kaam mein" She said stamerring and then made a excuse to leave the room.

Mahi smiled at her antics she knew the stutter and the glow her face radiates whenever Abhishek is mentioned and why won't she, she also loves someone.

She smiled looking at the picture of her love. The man whom this world considers a monster, for them he is heartless but she knows the real him. She knows how delicate, pure and vulnarable heart he has.

The rude and cold exterior actually has a pure and innocent grown up kid inside it whom this world has scared so much that now he has hidden himself behind a monster and refuses to come out at any cost.

Her line of thoughts broke when she heard Megha call her to check out the dresses they will wear in order for their plan to work.

She went downstairs and met Shrishti, Megha and Zara standing with the dresses while Ruhi was nowhere to be found.

She brushed off Ruhi's absence and started working with the rest of the girls on how will they carry the things they require with the dresses.

By the time everyone got free from their work it was almost midnight. The girls came in the
living room to find Krish reading a file while others where lying around either on the sofa or on the floor. Ruhi was also there scrolling her phone.

Mahi ignored everything and approached Krish right away. She snatched the file from him and before he can yell out she hugged him.

Krish too wrapped his arms around her enjoying her closeness. The team also awwed at them in their minds obviously since they don't want them to break the moment due embarassment.

Zara looked at Abhishek with a longing expressions while Ruhi rolled her eyes. The sound of the door bell broke them apart.

Siddharth went to open the door to only find a huge cardboard box there with a note stuck on its top.

Welcome Krish And Mahi Vasudev......wlecome to the Owls's nest.
                           ~Alpha

His eyed widened and he called the whole team there immediately. Krish read the note after which he and Mahi shared a look.

Mahi opened the flap of the box and her eyes widened.

"Yeh nahi ho sakta......"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Radhe Radhe.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

559 179 18
URVI SHARMA ~ I'm Packed! Like legit. And what else do you expect from an architecture student who barely sleeps, even if sleeping is her all time fa...
7.2K 629 29
"The moment I saw her I realised that she is the one no matter how & when but one day I'll make her mine " Piyush a successful businessman and a ful...
1.9K 117 14
1st book of Raabata series~ "𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐛𝐭𝐚 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧." _____________________________ How that One encounter changed these...
12.6K 826 28
Parineet Rajeev Bajwa. She doesn't resonate with this name anymore. She can't be married to a guy like him. A pathetic one. What did she do to deserv...