Kaisa Yeh Ishq

By MahiSumedhMudgalkar

This is the continuation of Tere Pyaar Mein Season 1.....kindly read that book first otherwise you won't get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character Revision
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge

Chapter 2

1.9K 97 70
By MahiSumedhMudgalkar

My exact reaction...☝️☝️😤😤
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho" Krish roared as Mahi came running downstairs in the living room where the whole team was gathered.

"Kya hua Krish intne gusse mein kyun ho?" She asked as Krish's angry expressions softened a bit by looking at her.

"Arpit sir ne mujhe aur puri team ko suspend kar diya hai....wo bhi ese achhanak" He said giving her the suspension letter he had recieved.

She read the letter super fast and then turned to the team who looked sad. Krish who was standing by the table opened his fisted hand and threw a glass of water on the wall shattering it in pieces and starling everyone.

"Agar susupend his karna tha to yahan bulaaya hi kyun?" He said as Mahi took his hand in her and kept her other hand on his chest. She signed him to copy her clamn breathing as he has starting panting due to his anger.

His breathing became normal as Mahi spoke up.
"Ek baar bhai se milne chalte hain....puchhte hain esa kyun kiya?" She asked looking in his eyes. His anger melted looking in those brown love filled orbs and he nodded.

At Arpit's Place

Krish and Mahi took their blessings by touching Arpit and Pooja's feet. After which the whole team settled in the garden with Arpit and Pooja.

"Mein jaanta tha ki tu puru team ko mera pass le hi aayegi isliye koi explanation pehle se nahi di" Arpit said patting Mahi on the head as she smiled at her cousin.

"Mein ne tum logon ko isliye suspend kiya kyunki hum ye case officially nahi handle kar sakte.....mere sources ne bataya hai ki Owls(ye us grp ka naam hai jiske against inhe kaam karna hai) kahin na kahin tum sabke past se linked hain aur mein nahi chahta ki tumhari personal life national level pe khule" Arpit said. Everyone was touched by his concern for them and smiled at him.

"Aur ek baat tum log meri ek saath meri north-delhi wali mansion mein rahoge jahan tumhe tumhare sare resources aur do naye team members milenge" He added as the team looked between themselves.

"Naye members? Kyun sir hum kaafi to hain" Abhishek spoke up. His last experence with a new member didn't go well for his heart.

"Kyunki hame jitne hosake utne members field pe chahiye honge. Jo mujhe mere next point par lata hai....Mahi waqt aagaya hai ki ab Black Cat wapas aajae" He said as Krish and Mahi's eyes widened they looked at each other and then at Arpit, that was totally unexpected.

"Black Cat wo martial art expert, professional spy aur hacker....uska aur Mahi ka kya connection hai?" Shrishti asked as Mahi looked at her with sheepish look.

"Mein hi Black Cat hoon" She said

"KYA!!!!!!" The team roared in unison as Mahi closed her ears.

"Mahi ka field pe aana zaruri hai kya??" Krish asked concerned for her. He had faith in her but that dosen't mean he won't get concern for his love.

"Haan Krish is baar khatra bahut bada hai warna tum jaante ho mein kabhi Mahi ko wapas field mein nahi laata" He said as Krish sighed and nodded.

Before their marriage Mahi secretly use to work for CBI with only Krish and Arpit knowning her identity.

"Arpit wo log mansion pe pahunch gaye hain mere hisaab se ab inhe bhi nikal na chahiye" Pooja said as she read a message.

Time Skip, At The Mansion

(The mansion...☝️☝️)

After gathering their stuff by making a small trip to their home they arrived at the mansion in their respective cars.

Sidneet and Abhishek:

Basantika:

Sumellika:

Krish lead everyone inside after which the girls seperated from them to check out the place while they opened the luggage and set up their rooms.

The boys were talking about the case when a voice intruppted their discussion.

"Abhi.." They turned around to find two girls standing at the door. That explained the two occupied rooms they came across.

(Yesha Rughani as Zara Desai- A weapon and techno expert with well polished martial art skills. She and Abhishek has gone on a mission together before, which lead her to develop a serious crush on him)

"Hi handsome" Another girl said coming and  standing too close to Krish for his liking.

(Helly Shah as Ruhi Singh- She is arrogant, rude and a flirt. She changes guys like clothes but is very skilled martial artist and strategist)

Mahi and the girls entered the living room giggling at something but stopped seeing the new faces. While Zara gave them a warm and welcoming smile, Ruhi smirked at Mahi as she noticed her hand resting on Krish's bicep.

Mahi merched towards them and stood between her and Krish.

"Hi" She spat out pushing Rushi a step backward after which they wngage in a glaring contest. Krish witnessed all his quitely not wanting to get caught in a cat fight.

The team looked at him and he looked at the team. Dhruv signaled him to break the tension and he made a 'why me face' which earned him a poker face from everyone while Zara laughed softly seeing the wordless conversation.

Krish sighed and turned to professional demeanor.

"Mein hun Krish Vasudev is team ka leader mene tum dono ki files padhi hain....welcome to the team. Lekin uske rules hain mujhse aur meri personal life dur rehna, koi faltu ke sawal nahi aur jitna kha jaae utna karna" He said in cold professional voice which the team has gotten used too.

"Mein hun Mahi Vasudev, Krish ki biwi aur is team ki co-leader. Aur Krish ne jo rules set kiye hain wo follow hon iski responsibilty meri hai and do not I repeat DO NOT push my buttons you won't like it when I'm pissed off" She said glaring at Ruhi. Her cold, rude and professional voice shocked the team but Krish knew this tone very well.

'Oh God plz save us' He prayed silently as Mahi left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Radhe Radhe. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 7.9K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
59.1K 3K 33
He is cold, she was kind He is dark, she was light He is anger, she was smile..... Krish Vasaudev he lost the one is cared for, one which kept him sa...
9.6K 468 18
She is crazy He is calm She is talkative He don't talk unless it's necessary Her life is colourfull His life is black and white She is a happy sou...
203K 15.7K 112
"Love is our true destiny. We don't find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with other", these are some true words which is based on...