Just the two of us

By Summer13-03

You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls thr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 59

720 18 1
By Summer13-03

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/N

Before you go on with the chapter I wanted to add that I'm shocked. My story is ranked on the #1 arrangedmarriage and the #2 possessive. I can't believe it. I'm seriously shocked. In honor of this achievement, I thought to post a new chapter that I just finished. I hope you like it. Now I will let you read.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

👑 Mia 👑

"I want..."

"I want you to get your hands off me. One minute you don't care about me and talk to me like shit and the second you're jealous you want to imprint on me. I'm still angry at you so move and listen to the rest of my story. Only if you want to."

"Yes of course." he says and sits back down. I join him and sit across from him. "And Kai's story."

"Kai? Who's Kai?"

"The guy that helped me ski. Also, the guy that I hugged. Well, whatever I didn't know how to ski. Well, I still don't know much but Kai helped me with the basics. And I hugged him only out of excitement. I told you that I'm loyal so Why would I cheat on you. Now that you know the truth are you going to act your age?" 

"I'm sorry that I acted like a child. I'm still frustrated that you lied to me but I appreciate that you told me the truth. But next time ask me for help even if we aren't talking to each other. Okay?"

"Okay. Now that we talked see you at dinner. I'm staying in Vanessa's room if you'll need me." I say and get up but Leon stops me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To Nessa's room like I said."

"Oh no no you're staying here. You thought I was going to let you stay in Vanessa's room. I'm used to a routine so there's no way I'm changing that."

"So now I'm an object?"

"Oh no I'm not saying that but I'm used to waking up to you. Cuddling with you as I'm about to sleep is my favorite thing. Or when I wake up with your scent all over me. I love sleeping with you by my side. So no, you're not sleeping with Vanessa. Now I think dinner is finally ready so let's go."

...

After a very delicious dinner, we are all gathered in the living room. Chris is telling us all about tomorrow's schedule. Two words. Fuck Me. It's all my fault and I feel bad for everyone. So we are going to the mall dressed in a onesie that Chris already ordered online. And he made us play secret Santa. I've played this game only once. That was in third grade. So one week before Christmas eve we are going shopping. Right now we are writing our names and putting them in a hat. I really hope I won't get Austin(Sophia's husband) just cause I don't know him and I really hope I get Vanessa cause I know that bitch. But at the end of the day, someone will help me so I'll be fine.

We all draw from the hat and some got their name so they tried again but I'm happy with what I picked. I got Chris and I have something on my mind that he will like so I feel safe with my choice.

"Since we finished the whole planning process can I go to bed?" Asked Sophia.

"Yes, you can go Sophia" answered Laura.

"If you'll excuse me I'm going too. I'm a little tired so I better go to bed." I get up and Leon gets up also.

"You can stay if you want."

"Okay" he says and sits back down.

Wired "Well goodnight everyone."

I say and walk to my room. I lay out my pyjamas and take my lingerie to the bathroom. I lock the bathroom door and hope in the shower. I had my superstar moment in the shower and now I'm putting on my lingerie. With the music still on I quickly look outside to see if Leon's here. Fortunately for me, he's not here. I guess miss Mila Miller (my superstar alter ego name) is up for another set. This time I went all out. With a whole performance and everything. All of a sudden the lights went out. I jump in place and turn to walk to the door when the lights came back and I see Leon leaning against the wall with his hand on the light switch. 

"I think the concert's over. We have a tiring day tomorrow so let's go to bed." He says and walks into the bathroom.

Well, that was embarrassing. I turn to get my phone when I see my pajama top next to it. Oh shit, I was so caught in the whole moment that I forgot to put on my top. Well, double fuck.

I quickly put it on and hopped into bed. I open my phone to see a text from Nessa.

Crazy friend #1: HELP

Me: Nessa what's going on?

Crazy friend #1: I have no idea what to buy my secret Santa.

Me: Who did you pick?

Crazy friend #1: I picked Ryan. Can you ask Leon for inspiration? Pleases.

Me: I'll ask him don't worry.

Crazy friend #1: Who did you pick?

Me: Don't tell anyone but I got Chris. And I already have an item in mind.

I hear the bathroom door open. And a Leon who's getting his pj from his suitcase. He starts undressing in front of me. I look at his muscular back. I've seen his muscles before but I'm still mesmerized by them. He turns and looks at me. He smirks and walks to his side of the bed.

"Leon, what's something that your dad likes?" He looks at me confused.

"Why are you asking me that? Please don't tell me that you have a thing for him."

"Oh hell no. I'm asking cause Vanessa picked him for secret Santa. But please don't tell anyone."

"Well good to know. He likes old guy stuff like wine, golf, collecting stuff like really old cars and basketball."

"First of all, that's called old rich guy stuff. And second of all basketball's not old stuff. Whatever I'll text Nessa."

Crazy friend #1: Bitch you're lucky

Me: I know. Now Leon said that he likes wine, golf, collecting really old cars and basketball.

Crazy friend #1: Well I'm not going to buy him a car. Say thanks to Leon.

Me: Well I'm going to bed so good night. Love u.

Crazy friend #1: Love u too.

"You want to see a movie?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"What do you want to see?"

"I don't know. You pick."

"Wanna see a Christmas movie?" I know for a fact he said that only cause he knows I love them.

"Home alone 2?" I nod and he puts it on. Leon scotches next to me and throws his arm around me. I look at him like what are you doing? "What I'm cold now pay attention." I laugh a little and snuggle with him.

...

The next morning...

I wake up and a ray of sunshine is hitting my face. I look to my side and he's not here. I wake up to an empty bed. I finish getting ready and I walk downstairs into the kitchen. Nana and Sophia are cooking breakfast together. "Morning" I say and I walk to the fridge to get some water.

"Morning Mia. How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby. Do you need help with something?"

"Oh no, sweetie. We have everything in control here but thank you. Maybe Laura needs help she's in the living room."

"Okay, then I'll go and help her."

"By the way, Leon's running an errand" says Sophia. I thank her and I go to the living room. I see Laura sitting on the floor surrounded by cards and envelopes. She's too busy to notice me so when I walk closer to her she flinched.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"Oh don't worry honey. I'm just adding some people to the list and writing their cards. I need to mail them as fast as possible."

"Do you need any help?"

"Yes, please. When you think you're done with the whole planning and inviting people. Leon comes and adds more people."

"I'm might sound stupid asking this surrounded by all these invitations. But what are you planning?"

"Oh, it's the annual Christmas party. This year we decided to host it here. It's only a week away and Leon adds more people."

"I wonder why he did that so last minute."

"I don't know either. I've never heard their names and Leon's not like this."

"Maybe I know them."

"Yeah maybe. Do you see a gold planner? I have their names there. Well, I'll show you later."

"Mom, Mia breakfast is ready." We get up and go to have breakfast.

...

"Listen people we will meet here in 2 hours exactly. I even booked the mall for two hours just for you Leon. And don't get me started on how much I paid. Now snowman and women let's get shopping. "says Chris and we scattered in different directions. I need to find a backup gift for Chris if I can't get my hands on my first gift. I'm being wait-listed because it's a collector's item so I hope I get it.

I'm a little stressed out. I searched the entire mall and I have nothing for Chris. I bought the others small gifts but nothing for my secret Santa. I even bought some things for myself. Right now we're on our way back and by the looks of it, they bought a lot of things. I check my phone for any updates but nothing. This present will be the death of me. I might ask Leon for help.

We arrive home I ran straight to our room to hide the other gifts. I know for a fact Nessa's behind me. She needs to know every gift that I buy for her. So every year she tries to find my gifts maybe this will be the year she finds them. I really hope she doesn't. I open the bedroom door and walk inside I turn around and see the person I was expecting.

"Nessa stop trying. You won't find it." I say

"IT? Mia, you bought me only one gift?"

"No comment"

"What seriously. I've told you please don't get me only one gift. Even if it's gum buy me 2 just not one." She has a weird obsession that she needs to have more than 1. What's strange is, she doesn't care if it's two rocks or toothpicks she only cares if there are two.

"I can't confirm or deny."

"MIA you know my obsession. Please put me out of my misery."

"Okay okay, I bought you 2 gifts so relax. But I have only one in this room so don't search for it."

"What? Why?"

"Because I know if I have two presents here you will search for them. That's why the other gift's coming on the 24th. Now I have to hide the gifts. So bye-bye." I say and push her out of my room. I close the door and turn to the presents.

"Now where should I put you?"

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/N

Seriously I still can't believe it. I'm on cloud 9 right now. I want to thank all of you for reading this story and voting. I also want to thank my friends who support me every day. I LOVE you all and I hope you have an amazing day. 

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Please don't forget to vote and share it means a lot❤️

Until next time xoxo,

Summer😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 28K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
2.7M 69.3K 58
Alissa Lawrence has no idea, that her life is going to change, after that night, the most scaring night of her life. As she is thinking that her life...
318K 14.4K 65
Married to a powerful businessman feared all-over Portland, Mia Kingston has a reputation to uphold. As the CEO of MK, her own lingerie brand, every...
1.6M 34.3K 54
"Take it." He mumbled. I obeyed him. His lips were at one end while mine at the other. I felt the heat surround us. He slowly bit the stick leaning c...