Needs, Lust & Love (OT7/reade...

By LuxElorac

Can you fulfill the desires of the most handsome men in this world? More

A little note
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
💜Dear Reader💜
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~

~40~

3K 107 20
By LuxElorac

I have just finished my make-up when I hear a light knock on my bedroom door. I hurry to open it, my high heels clapping against the wooden floor of my bedroom.
"Hey, Sweetie," Namjoon greets me dressed in a dark suit, his appearance impeccable.
"Hey, Joonie, " I put my arms around his neck as he leans closer to claim my lips.
"You look incredible, " he compliments me when he lets me go.
"Are you ready?" I nod, grabbing his hand as he leads me out of my bedroom.

At the top of the stairs, Tae is waiting for us. Same as Joon, his appearance is breathtaking. When we are close enough, Namjoon lets go of my hand for Taehyung to take it.
"Wow!" He calls out before he kisses my forehead, then makes me twirl so he can see all sides of me. After he stops my spin and turns us towards the stairs, Namjoon comes to my other side. I take both of their hands as they escort me down towards the living room.
My men have gone overboard with the decoration, candles illuminating the room, and flowers exhibited everywhere.
"Wow, " I let them know as Yoongi takes me in his arms as I reach the last step of the stairs.
"I hope you mean me, Babe?" He wants to know as he lifts me off the last step.
"You too." I peck his lips as he lets me down.
"Can I bring you to your seat, Baby Girl?" Jin appears from the kitchen in a black tuxedo, and a red rose in his mouth.

I take the flower for him and kiss his lips gently as he and Yoongi link our arms to bring me to my seat.
I look over the beautifully set table and my boyfriends, that are already seated.
Jin pulls out a chair for me, and I smile as I see him and Yoongi sitting next to me.

The dinner is exquisite, and I do not hold back in complimenting all my boyfriends for the great job they did to make this last dinner memorable.
"It is not over, " Jungkook comes out of the kitchen with dessert. After he has set the bowl in front of me, he lifts me, sits down on my chair, and settles me back onto his lap.
As I reach for the spoon, he moves closer to my ear.
"Let me feed you, My Queen?" He whispers, his breath against my skin, giving me goosebumps.
I hand him the spoon and let the delicious cream he is feeding me melt on my tongue. I softly moan at the sweet flavor, closing my eyes. As I open them again, I can see my boyfriends staring at me with open mouths.
"If you do that for every mouthful, we will have to end this dinner earlier than expected," Namjoon informs me, licking over his lips.

After Jungkook finishes feeding me with no further incident, Jimin comes to stand next to me.
"Can I have this dance, Noona?" I take his hand to stand up.
Tae is next to the sound system putting on a waltz. Jimin scoops me in his arms and swings me around to the music. I laugh as I feel the music taking me over.
The song is short, and I giggle when Jimin turns me until I find myself in Hoseok's arms, the song changing to a sensual tango.
After a few steps, he hands me over to Jin, who moves us closer to a waiting Namjoon. A few steps down the hallway, I see Yoongi waiting to take over. Tae sways with both of us before turning me in his arms. Jungkook lifts me when Tae spins me into his embrace. Up in the air, he dances with me to the bedroom that is only a few steps away now. He kisses my neck lightly as he lets me down into Jimin's waiting embrace. He just twirls with me until we are in his bedroom. My other boyfriends follow us inside. Jimin holds his hands over my eyes until I can feel each one of my boyfriends touching my body on a different spot.

Then he reveals the room to me. I am blown away as my eyes go over a dim-lit space that is set up with mattresses on the floor to lay out one giant bed with a lot of pillows and blankets.
"What is all this?" I ask, not tearing my eyes away from all the little details like the scented candle burning in the corner and the flower petals dispersed on the floor around the bed.
"Our happy place for tonight," Hoseok explains, and without seeing him, I can hear him smiling.

Jin steps before me, his hands coming up with a black blindfold.
"No, not tonight. I want to see you. All of you." I instruct him when my hand halts his movement.
A bright smile enlightens his face when I add "Please, Sir."
"Not tonight, Baby Girl. We are not in the playroom and I want to hear you screaming my name on our last night." He tells me as he closes the gap between our lips to claim me as his.
As our tongues start to find each other, my fingers come to his shirt which I start to unbutton. Two pairs of hands are on my body beginning to peel me out of my clothes. When I am naked, I can feel them change spots. A bare body aligns itself with my back as lips are immediately attacking my neck, marking me up.
I break my contract with Jin as I whimper in pleasure. Yoongi takes Jin's place as the oldest steps aside to climb out of his outfit.
The hands from the man behind me are all over my upper body, caressing over my breast, my ribs, my belly until his fingers find their way between my leg. Yoongi smirks, looking at my blissful face.
"You look so perfect against Hobi. Does he make you feel good?"
I can only nod, my head back against Hoseok shoulder as he spreads my legs with the palm of his hands. Yoongi steps closer, his body fitting against mine perfectly. He clashes his lips into mine as his hard member strokes against my wet core.
Hoseok's hands leave their spot to come and squeeze my breasts, pinching my hard nipples until I cry out. On my lower back, I can feel how aroused he already is.
Yoongi leaves my mouth for me to breathe through the sensations that are running through my body and soul. Hoseok's palms go back between my legs opening them wide as I feel Yoongi kneeling in front of me.
Just before I feel his magic tongue on me, I can hear Jimin whimpering. I open my eyes and follow the sound. My Baby Boy is an all fours while Namjoon is eating him out. Jungkook and Tae are with Jin on the other side of the giant self-made bed, the youngest stroking Taehyung while Jin and he are kissing.
It is only a quick glimpse but it made me realize that this night is not only for me but also for them. Apart from Jungkook and Namjoon the others will not be in the same divisions, so they will be apart from each other in the same way they will be apart from me.

I am not able to form any other consistent thought as Yoongi licks over my folds that Hoseok's spreads open for him. My older boyfriend's hands move over my side to his friend's body. When I feel Hoseok being pulled into my body, his hard length sliding between my legs from behind, I can only guess that Yoongi is pulling him forward by holding his ass tightly.
Yoongi's tongue is now fucking me at a restless pace as Hoseok's finger is playing with my clit. When the oldest of the two lets me catch my breath, feeling my climax already building inside me, I hear the man behind me screaming out his friend's name. I close my eyes to have a better sense of what is happening. Yoongi's head is bobbing between my wide-spread legs, which makes me realize that he is blowing Hoseok between my legs.
"Stop Hyung!" The dancer screams out, taking a step back.
Yoongi stands up looking over my shoulder as he brings two fingers to fill me up.
"I want you." He whispers next to my ear, and even though I want him too, I know that these words are not directed at me right now.
Hoseok comes back against my body, claiming Yoongi's hot mouth over my shoulder.
I am sandwiched between both men as Yoongi increases his pace with his fingers pushing in and out of me.
The oldest slips his digits out, bringing his dripping fingers to Hoseok's mouth to clean them.

Both men take my hand to bring me to the bed between the other couples that are making out heavily.
"Can I have you, Beautiful?" Hoseok asks me as he places me on my hand and knees.
"I am all yours," I reply as our lips come together for a sloppy kiss.
As my gaze follows Hoseok's movement behind me, I see Jimin riding Namjoon, making the leader come in that exact moment.
"Come here Baby Boy." I beckon Jimin over to me as I see how painfully hard, he still is.
I almost lose balance when Hoseok enters me with a hard thrust.
"Oh, so good Hoseok." I let him know as I love how hard and fast his thrusts are bringing me closer to my release.
When Jimin is in front of me, I immediately let my lips engulf his hard length, matching the rhythm with which Hobi is fucking into me. Jimin gets a firm hold on my head as he begins to push inside my mouth at his own pace.

Suddenly the movement behind me stops, I can normally feel when Hoseok comes inside me, and he also does not slip out of me. I am intrigued so I let go of Jimin for a minute to look behind me. Yoongi is sitting behind Hoseok, they are sharing a heated kiss that brings more wetness to my core. Then a hard push yanks me forward into Jimin's chest. My eyes are still on my boyfriends behind me when I see Hoseok rolling his head back in ecstasy.
"Never thought seeing Yoongi fucking Hobi could make me come untouched," Jimin exclaimed before me.
The thrusts inside me resume with even more force as I do not forget to please the man kneeling in front of me.
I scream out around Jimin's dick when I reach my first orgasm, Hoseok not stopping to push inside me as I feel him close to his own release. Jimin comes inside my mouth at the same moment I hear Hoseok chant Yoongi's name over and over again, bringing new arousal to creep inside my body.
After another minute Hoseok slips out of me, Jimin lying on his back after I have cleaned him nicely with my tongue. Hobi falls completely exhausted but with the most satisfied expression next to Jimin.

"Come here Yoongi. Let me take care of you." Namjoon tells his friend who moves in front of him as he sits on his knees. I have never watched Joon being submissive and even if it is just a blowjob, seeing Yoongi's hands holding his friend's head as he thrusts his cock inside the other man's mouth makes me almost reach my next peak.
"Baby Girl, are you okay to join us?" Jin is next to me as I roll onto my back.
"In a minute Jinie. Can I have a kiss?" He lowers himself instantly on top of me, his plush lips moving smoothly over mine as if they belong to be on each other.
I feel fingers brushing over my arms until our fingers meet to intertwine. I open my eyes when my lips disconnect from Jin. Jungkook hands hold me tight when I see Taehyung eating him out, making me squirm under Jin as he smiles at my reaction.
"Excited?"
"Always!" I reply sheepishly.
"Good the night is still not over." He notifies me as he leaves kisses all over my body, sucking hard at my nipples when he reaches them. When he is down on my calves, he leaves me to switch positions with Taehyung.
Tae retraces Jin's path of kisses but halts between my legs to drink on my juices for a few moments, making me cry out his name.
My hand is suddenly squeezed hard, so I turn my head to see Jin filling up Jungkook who moans in pleasure.
Taehyung is moving upwards until his big cock is positioned between my legs, his tip poking at my entrance. He locks eyes with me as he slowly stretches me around his long dick.
"I cannot believe how tight you still are, Jagiya!" He declares as he claims my lips, his tongue immediately stroking over mine.
When he is fully seated inside me, he locks his eyes with me again to remove himself at the same slow pace.

There is a loss of contact with the maknae's hand, therefore I look at the couple beside us. The youngest is moving on all fours, crawling over to me, positioning his face over mine as Taehyung sits back on his heels lifting my backside on top of his lap.
I look up at Jungkook's face when he cries out as Jin enters him again. My hands grip the youngest's neck to pull him down so I can swallow his screams of euphoria with my mouth.
Taehyung starts to move inside me at a rhythmic pace that goes from fast to slow and back to fast again. In this angle, where my ass is elevated, I feel my climax building in minutes. From Jungkook's moaning against my mouth, I am sure he is close too.
The next moment, Taehyung screams out my name at the same time that Jin whimpers loudly behind Jungkook.
The maknae's body is moved by Jin on top of me, the moment Taehyung's softening cock slips out. Without any effort, Jungkook lowers himself down, filling me up once again. I brush my fingers through his hair as he gently moves in and out of me.
"JK, harder please," I beg as I want to come around him.
"I want this to last forever, " he lets me know with a sad undertone.
I kiss him gently, rolling us over so I am sitting on top of him. Moving my hips in circles, I try to make this the best memory, he will have for the next months.
The rest of the men are all dispersed on the bed watching us. Yoongi licks his lips as he sees me bounce on the maknae.
I gesture for him to come closer. When he stands before me, I let his hard length slip between my open lips.
"Fuck Babe that mouth of yours should be illegal." He confesses to me as I peek up at him.
"Says the guy who claims his tongue will make girls and boys come," Namjoon exclaims with a chuckle.
I cannot hold back giggling, the vibration sending Yoongi over the edge.

Jungkook is moaning sensually under me as I feel him swelling his climax close. I speed up taking his hand to put more pleasure on my clit until both our bodies start to tremble uncontrollably.
Totally exhausted, I fall on top of Jungkook's chest, as he starts to brush my hair out of my face.
"Better clean you up before bed, Sweetie," Namjoon announces when my breath is back to normal and I almost drift off to sleep.

Jin lifts me in his arms and he and Joon bring me to the bathroom. When I hold myself up on the sink, Jin beginning to let the warm water fill the tub, Namjoon's hands come to grab my waist. I peek up at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes dark.
"Fill me up, Daddy." The moment he hears his nickname, he moves his hips forward claiming what is his.
Our exchange does not last long as he finds his release in minutes, his eyes never leaving my face in the mirror as I cry out his name.

Jin is already seated in the tub when Namjoon slips out of me. The leader lifts me bridal style to lower me inside the water so I can sit between Jin's long legs. Slowly the oldest pulls me back against his chest as he and Joon start to wash me. I feel exhausted and relax and to the fullest satisfied as I grab Jin to bring him closer to kiss him once more.
"I have not been with you today Jinie," I tell him when I realize that he is the only one of my boyfriends, I have not had the chance to pleasure.
"And you don't need to. Seeing you with our boyfriends what satisfying enough. And it is not like I did not have any sex tonight." He says with a smile and a wink.
"Come on, let me get you out." Joon declares, "The water is getting cold and the others must be waiting."
Joon starts to dry me off as Jin does the same next to me. When he is dressed, Jin comes over to help me in my panties and lets a silky nightgown slide over my body. Joon is in his pijama at the same time as I have finished.
Jin picks me up, putting my legs around his waist to bring me back to the bedroom. When we enter my boyfriends are snacking on some fruits.
"Midnight snack anyone?" Jungkook asks, putting a slice of Apple inside his mouth.
Jin puts me down between all of them as they take turns to feed me. Soon, I feel sleepy, and even if I know that I should stay up to have more time with my men, my eyes start to close.
"Come here, Beautiful." Hoseok helps me to lie down between Jungkook who is behind me and Jimin in front of me. I understand why they want those two to be the closest as the separation will affect them the most emotionally.
Each one of my boyfriends kisses my lips gently before they take their sleeping positions.
Tae moves behind Jimin, spooning his friend with his arms and legs absorbing Jimin's body completely. Hoseok lies down over my head, his fingers brushing through my hair. I assume Jin is behind Jungkook as I hear him whisper words of comfort in the youngest ear. Yoongi and Namjoon are down by my feet as they let their hand rest on my bare legs.
For one last time, I let my eyes glide over these amazing men that have shown me their sincere love during this short period of time.

It is in the middle of the night around 3 am when I wake up. When I settled between my lovers last night, I have decided that I could not stay with them until the morning. Saying goodbye is already hard as it is, therefore I have informed them yesterday that I would not be able to see them off as it will break my heart. They have all agreed to just take our last happy moments as goodbye until we will meet again in 18 months.
As I quietly stand up to walk away from my boyfriends, I feel a hand on my calf. I look down to see the youngest staring up at me.
"I love you, " he mouths before I leave the room and my men.
Inside my bedroom, I crawl under my blanket, already missing the warmth of my boyfriends' bodies against me. After a few tears, I drift off to sleep, exhausted from our amazing night.

It is 7 am when I hear their voices downstairs. They told me the day before that they will meet their families for breakfast before enlisting, which I find precious. Having them leaving earlier will also make it easier for me as I can not guarantee how long I can resist the urge to run down and throw myself around them.
As their chatting becomes too much for me to bear, I hurry to take a shower, the sound of the water blocking my boyfriends' sweet voices out.
When I come out of the bathroom, fully dressed, my hair blow-dried, another procedure to not hear them, the apartment is quiet. I look towards the stairs, to see all the lights downstairs turned off. I grab my phone from my room and walk through the empty place. Loneliness is already creeping inside me.
As I come downstairs, I see the table fully set for breakfast. Little cards with sweet words from my men are placed all over the table. Tears start to fill my eyes as I feel my heart is overwhelmed, thinking about them.
I try to distract myself with a kdrama but when I get the notification that they will start the broadcast revealing my boyfriends enlistment, I cannot hold myself back to watch it.

After they hug their families goodbye, they walk up to the stage where they say a few last words to their fans. As the camera moves over each one of their faces, I am sure to see each one mouthing an "I love you" which I know is meant for me.
Again tears come to my eyes as they wave before taking their bags and following the other recruits inside the military facilities.

I am sitting in the office finishing my book when the doorbell rings. Opening the door after having checked who it was, I let the CEO of the company as well as one of the managers in.
I offer them drinks which they decline, asking me to take a seat as they needed to talk to me.
"As we have already discussed before I am aware of the contract you have with the BTS. This contract will come to an end in three weeks if I am right?"
"Yes, but..."
"Good, then let me tell you now that we will not renew that contract or the one that you have as a translator that is attached to the other one."
I am shocked, not being prepared for this.
"I am sorry but there is more than the contract that connects us."
"Please don't tell me you love them because you should be real here, millions of women do have feelings for them." The manager tells me dismissively.
"But not millions have shared the bedroom with them." I defend myself, rage starting to rise inside me.
"I have to admit you were lucky in that point."
I can not understand how they could not see that our love was mutual.
"Also you have four hours to vacate the apartment!" The CEO informs me harshly.
"Or what?"
"You have no legal reason to be in this place. Therefore, we will have to call the police and your behavior will be classified as a sassaeng, breaking into the BTS dorm."
I am pissed but also helpless without my men to prove them wrong.
"I suggest you also terminate every contact you have with them."
I look at the manager, not able to hold back the tears.
"If you love them, then don't lead them on. You can never be good enough for them. You were only their toy by contract."
The last words hurt me so much. I know that it is not true but I also know that they will never be able to fully commit to a relationship with me. The world and especially their fandom would never understand our love.
"You have four hours." The CEO lets out before they close the front door, leaving me alone at the kitchen table, crying as my world crumbles around me.

In anger, I run upstairs and pack my belongings in a hurry. I randomly toss everything inside my bags, my tears never stopping to run over my face.
When I have finished, I come back down to find the little cards from each of my men on the counter. As my fingers glide over them, I decide to write each one of them a letter expressing my love for them.
When they return, I hope that they will find the comfort they need in reading them.
Two hours later, I switch off the lights of the place I consider my home. The place where I have found love. I close the front door, walking away sobbing, not knowing what to do next.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Reader,

This brings us to the end of the story.

No I am just kidding but this was the original ending. However due to the incredible support you have given me, I will continue their story full of Needs, Lust and Love.

I hope you will enjoy the rest as much as you did until now.

Thank you for the likes, shares and lovely comments 😍

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 374 18
Popular stars navigating their love story in a world full of eyes. #JoongDunk 4ever.
103K 3K 22
A gay boy and his straight roommate, what could happen when one falls for the other? Gay romance/comedy. I mean I think it could be funny at times b...
1.4K 121 15
Licks of fire engulf me everywhere he touches. His soft lips caress the cove of my neck and I loose the feeling in my legs. Putty... My body molds to...
1.6M 24.4K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...