The Royal Journey- Amourshipp...

By OmMhatre8

So this story takes place 1 week after Ash battles replacement gym leader of vermillion city that is his firs... More

Prolouge
Reunion and Revelations
Visiting Rota
Serena To Kalos
Back to Vaniville
Vermillion and Altomere
Reunion of Amour
Shalour City Gym
Darkrose Sails and Dia's Return
Good Bye Kalos-Alola Alola
Tagged
Pokemon School and Brock's Surprise
Princess Finally Comes to Rota
Authors Note

Rank Booster Tournament

2.5K 61 89
By OmMhatre8

Ash Pov-

We landed In luminose city and went to luminose tower to meet Clemont and Bonnie but there father told me that they won't be here for 2 3 days and Clembot is taking care of gym . So camel suggested that we should go to vaniville town as he also wants to meet his mother and giving me hope that we may find location of serena. We were walking through Luminose forest I was hoping to meet Greninja but it didn't happen and tournament was next day due to time differences so we decided that after going to serenas house after lunch we will fly to shalour city. We reached vaniville town which is similar to Pallet Town but had some more houses.

No ones Pov

The gang made it to the front of Yvonne residence and calem rang the doorbell screaming mom I am home. His mother opened the door and gave him a bone crushing hug and calem was breathless. Then grace eyes fall on ash and she came near him and also gave him a bone crushing hug saying good to meet my future son in law making Ash blush and breathless at the same time. Gou and Chole were just standing and Gary was laughing on condition of his bros. Then they all went inside the house and were sitting in living room after some time John came and gave hug to calem and also gave hug to ash and Gary and introduced himself to Gou and Chole and they all were talking with each other.

John- So cal how are you doing my boy.

Calem- I am doing good dad . It's really great to see you after all these years.

John- Hey Ash how are you doing.

Ash- I am doing good Mr. Yvonne. It's really great to meet one of the best bud of dad .

John- Ash just call me John or you can call me father😏.

Ash blushed extremely hard and was turning in different shades of red and everyone were laughing.

Ash- I will call you John for now but in future I don't know 🙂.

John- Btw Ash did you meet your sister cause red told me that I will get to know about her from you Ash.

Ash- Let me confirm it from sis that I can tell you about her.

Ash take out rotom phone and starts messaging Dia.

A- Hey sis . How are you doing.
D- Ash I am good . Did you reached in Kalos.
A- Yes I am in kalos . Currently i am at serenas house but she is not here.
D- Bad luck for you. Hope you meet her soon.
A- Btw dia her family wants to know about my sis and dad told John to ask me about you. So can I tell him about you.
D- Ash they will be our family members in future so tell them. Bye and All the best.
A- Bye dia and thanks.

Back to discussion in room.

Ash- OK I got her permission. So guys I want you all to keep it a secret.

Everyone except Gary- Yes Ash I will keep it a secret.

Ash- So my sister is none other than Champion of Kalos Diantha Ketchum.

Everyone was just sitting in shock on this revelation and grace was first to snap out of it .

Grace- Now I look at it Diantha actually looks a bit like Delia. Why wasn't I able to notice that.

Calem- Omg I can't believe ash sister is none other than diantha. Ketchums sure are one of strongest family in world .

Ash and gary just sweatdropped as Calem was unknowingly speaking the truth.

Ash- Guys please keep it secret I trust all of you.

Gou- As don't worry we will of course keep it a secret.

Ash- Thanks gou. And grace is sere in kalos?

Grace- yes she is in kalos as she is again participating in showcase and have already won 2 keys and that also in single tries only.

Ash- she sure improved since last year not to mention she also came runner up in grand festival. And that was a close one cause may is coordinator for almost 4 years so sere really did great.

Grace- oh btw serena have some friends to support her. There names are Dawn may and max.

Ash- oma if I meet sere I will Able to meet them too its really long time since I have met 3 of them.

Gary- Ash after Kalos lets go to Alola .

Gou- yes ash I also want to go to alola to catch Alolan pokemon.

Chole- and Gary why you want to go to alola.

Calem- Lets just say he wanna propose to his crush Lillie.

John- Gary by any chance her surname is Ather.

Gary- John how do you know her surname .

Grace- lets just say she was here with her family 2 months ago.

Ash- was there father with them .

John- yes mohn was also with them. And why won't he be there .

Ash- Cause he was missing for long time and Lillie Gladion and Lusamin went on journey to find him. You see she is like a little sister to me when I met her in alola she was afraid of Pokémon so I helped her with and her brother Gladion is my rival he is the one I defeated to win Manalo Conference.

John- Ash you really care about everyone. I am happy that my daughter is in safe hands.

Grace- Gary you don't need to go to Alola to find Lillie she is currently traveling with Serena as she wanted to explore Kalos region.

Gary- Ashy boy we ain't leaving Kalos until we find serena and Lillie. And Camel you are coming with us so if you are lucky you also may meet Miette.

Grace- Cal dear who is Miette.

Calem- She is my girlfriend mom.

Ash- Grace remember the blue haired rival of serena she is only Miette.

Grace- Oh . Calem I want to meet her next time you come home bring her along with you.

Then they all had lunch and were ready to fly to Shalour city for the tournament.

Calem- see you later mom . And take care both of you .

Grace- No need to worry dear.

John- All the best ash for tomorrow.

Ash- Thanks John.

John- Gary do your best when you find Lillie and she also has a crush on you so don't worry she we say yes only.

Gary turns red as roses and rest of them starts laughing and they all get ready to depart to shalour city ash rides his Charizard , Gary rides his pidgeote , camel rides his Noivern and gou and Chole on Ash's Dragonite.

They all reach shalour city by night and immediately fall asleep after having dinner.

Next day as the tournament begins ash easily wins 3 of his matches and now only need 1 match to win for  qualifying to great class.

Calem- Ash after your next match you will be in great class. So lets have an official battle tomorrow.

Ash - yes calem . Btw riolu you did great today I am proud of you. (Says ash while peting riolu.)

Ash and riolu suddenly feel a strong aura when they find the source of Ash becomes happy as the aura is from lucario of his friend and suddenly Korrina comes near ash and gives him a friendly hug.

Korrina- Ash long time no see.

Ash- yes Korrina it's really been a long time.

Korrina- I heard that you need I match to enter great class. So do I.

Ash- ok who ever wins will go to great class. Korrina you look a bit worried?

Korrina- I am waiting for my boyfriend he said he will be here but they got lost In wood so he will be there by our match.

Ash- I understand. Btw lucario seems stronger than last time.

Korrina- Ash I have trained to much hard . Btw your riolu is different and still  looks Powerful.

Ash- but he won't be battleing I want him to rest he did great job in last 2 matches.

Korrina ok lets meet at the match.

And the the match begins as like in anime but Gengar ties with Minshaou and Korrina sends lucario while ash was going send Dragonite suddenly a Pokémon appears in front of ash which leaves him beyond Shock.

With Serena and the gang-

In last 2 months I have won 2 keys and ralts is really doing good job. May and Dawn still have no idea about ash and For some reason Aria joined us since last 15 days and she really have become Close to emo boy or I say Gladion and me and Lillie think that both have fallen for each other. Aria met us when Gladion was batteling for WCS and since then she is with us in her disguise Ariana but everyone knows who she is. Aria also have become close to Lillie. But now we are lost in  forest and late for supporting Korrina I have Greninja and delphox out for protection as both of them are strong. We finally reached the stadium and I took max and Bonnie to food court as both of them are hungry and rest of the gang is going to stands to look for place.

Serena- Bonnie max take what you want.

Bonnie- yes serena we will take what we want . I don't know why brother sent you here

Max- Yes bon is right now we are grown up.

In stands
Korrina is batteling Ash (Clemont Says in shock) and girls get a bit confused then remember he is gym leader so he must be knowing Ash.

Dawn- Hey Clemont your girlfriend seems Powerful.

May- yes. But she shouldn't underestimate Ash.

Clemont- I came to know that the one who will win this will go to great class.

???- you heard right. Btw my name is gou and this is chole( say pointing toward her)

Clemont- Hi I am Clemont. This are my friends.

Then Gary and Calem comes and then he notices Dawn. Then he says long time no see Dawn and the he looks who is sitting beside Dawn and finds that the girl is lillie and beside her is Gladion.

Dawn- Hey Gary how are you.

When lillie hears the name Gary she turns back and she is shocked to see the boy she loves. Both of them keep staring at each other and suddenly Calem and Gladion both say at same time just already kiss both of you and both of them get out of there trance and both of them become red and ketchup . And they all witness Gengar and Minshaou had a draw.

With Serena-

Bonnie max lets go I say and we reach the stadium and I get shocked as I see my ashy and in front of me batteling Korrina and I rush near the end of stands so I can watch him more closely. Then I witness ash and Korrina have a draw. Ash was about to send his next pokemon but Greninja vanishes at speed of light and goes on the battle field before Ash calls his pokemon. And I know Ash is gonna Battle using Greninja.

With Ash-
I was about to send Dragonite but suddenly a Pokémon came in front of me with leaving me with mixed emotions but I am happy to see him cause its none other than my Greninja and then I look around stands and find my biggest supporter cheering for me and I wink at her causing her to blush and then we get ready to battle.

In stands-
Dawn- Isn't that Greninja of serenas boyfriend.

May- yes it is. But why it went near Ash.

Max- what if I told you he is Serenas boyfriend.

Dawn/ May- What the hell. The girl who Brock told us about was serena whole time.

Bonnie- Yes you 2 are right.

Lillie- Wow so this the Greninja Ash used to talk about.

Bonnie- Lillie you haven't seen Ash Greninja yet.

Everyone- What is Ash Greninja.

Clemont- you will see soon if lucario mega evolves.

Back to field-

Ash- Greninja ready to battle.
Greninja nods
Korrina- Lucario start of with bone rush and extreme speed .

Ash- Dodge the attacks and use shadow sneak.

Greninja dodges the attack and shadow sneak hits Lucario but due to type advantage Lucario isn't damaged to much.

Korrina- now use counter and Greninja gets hit by counter but isn't affected to much.

Korrina- I think we need to level up. Lucario mega evolve.

And Lucario responds to Korrina and mega evolves .

Ash- OK Greninja time to get serious. Let's becomestronger and stronger .

Greninja responds to Ash bond and becomes Ash Greninja.

In Stands-

Calem- Did Ash just mega evolved Greninja.

Clemont- No calem it is bond phenomenon when. This happens only when pokemon and trainer become one.

Gladion- oma I am lucky ash didn't used this powerhouse in finals of Alola league or else I would have been defeated by him more easily without giving him any challenge.

Gary- You were lucky he didn't used his Charizard Infernape Sceptile and many more powerhouses against you in Alola.

Bonnie- Ash has a Charizard. I never knew about it.

Gary- you all know very much less bout my cousin.

Dawn- Since when 2 of you are cousins.

Gary- From the time we were born I guess.

And everyone starts laughing.

Meanwhile the match is going intense none of them giving up.

Korrina- Lucario aura sphere.

Ash- Dodge and give the strongest Water shuriken.

Greninja dodges and forms a large Water shuriken which almost covers half of the battle area and attacks Lucario causing her to faint.

Rotom- Lucario is unable to battle thus the Greninja and Ash are the winner and Ash Ketchum is now promoted to Great class.

Then Serena goes to the field and tackle ash into a hug.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Next chapter will be reunion of the friends and till that time stay safe and peace out 😁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 359 11
Yandere Serena x Ash. (Amourshipping Novel) Illustrations and cover are all made by Cheruyuu. Go check her out in YouTube and Twitter! Images will co...
39.7K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...
183K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
44.4K 770 25
If u think this is any of ash betrayed story then it isn't. This is the ending I want to have for Pokémon(2019)/Journeys. This also an Amourshipping...