Thaw [Loki X Reader]

By 3rinisasimp

Completed! Can you thaw something that's been frozen for thousands of years? Loki Laufeyson is a coldhearted... More

Origins
Meet the team
Almost
-Timeline/Explanations/Introductions-
Trouble
Rendezvous
Sakkar
Space Battle
Traitor?
Ouch
Infighting
Bismuth
Return to Earth
Long Process
Bookstore
Captain!
Q-Ship
Titan
Up Late
Waiting game
Fightin' on Titan
Gauntlet Removal Service!
Space Princess
Faded
Remember?
Foreign
Bridge
Sleepy
Belt
Sleeping Insomniac
Strong
Power Stone
Asgard
The Beginning of the End-Game.
Endgame.
Reunion
That one word....
A Soul for a Soul
A u T h O r S n O t E
Progress
Heritage
Cooling down
Mission: Entertainment. [VOTE NOW!]
Luxry Cruise!
The Ship has Set Sail
When Life Gives You Lemon....
Hypothermia Cruise
Everything, I suppose.
Vlogs and Mischief
A Question from the Author
The Big Day?
The Big Day!!!
Princess of Asgard
After Party

Faded, for good.

2.7K 90 104
By 3rinisasimp

YN pov

I teleported to Thor using the stone and explained everything as quickly as I could.

"Okay, ready?" Thor asked.

"Born ready." I replied, smiling.

I raised the time stone up in a ball of energy and threw it to Thor, who hit it with Mjolnir. They made contact and it all went dark.

My ears were ringing.

My head hurt.

I couldn't see anything.

I heard my name being called.

"Y/N!!" I opened my eyes to see a blonde man standing above me. "Are you alright?"

Was I alright? Where was I? Who was I? Who was he?

I squinted, trying to make out his face.

"Y/N, it's me, Thor."

Thor!

Just as I was about to say something, he was blasted away by an unknown force.

"Shit!" I slowly stood, remembering everything at once. I saw Thanos beating mercilessly on Thor. "Double shit!" I turned around and looked more. I saw Loki on the ground, badly injured. "Fucking triple shit!" I glanced between the two, mentally battling myself over which to help. Without thinking I went to Loki, hoping he was at least alive.

"Someone help Thor!" I shouted in my suits comms, then knelt beside Loki.

"You did it, love." he breathed, opening his eyes.

"What?" I helped him sit up, back propped on a rock.

"You destroyed the stone." Loki answered. "Thanos can't use the glove for its purpose." his voice was raspy and low.

No. This is not happening.

I looked him over, he must have fought Thanos when I was out, and lost. I gasped at the large wound in his leg, most likely from Thanos' sword. There was no way he could fight with an injury like that.

"Y/N?" he all but whispered.

"Yeah?" I responded, tears freely racing down my face.

"Don't stay here, get the time stone." he told me, grabbing my hand. "Don't worry about me, I've been through worse."

"But, I cant just leave you..." I dropped my head and watched the tears hit the dirt.

"Yes, you can." his hand went to my chin and tilted it to face him. "Now go, little theif." he smiled weakly and ran his hand down my cheek.

I pushed my lips onto his, hoping, praying, begging it wouldn't be the last time. Images of when I first met him flashed in my mind. The day I I about him not being an Avenger, the day I asked him to punch me, the day I knew everything changed for the better.

"I love you, King of Sarcasm." I told him, pulling back.

"And I love you, darling." he replied as I stood.

"I'm pulling an Indiana Jones, Bucket, can ya cover me?" I asked, running to Thor and Tony.

"On it, Sparkles!" his voice sounded in my helmet.

"How do you two know each other?!?!" Cap sounded more confused than when someone referenced pop culture.

"HYDRA." Bucky and I answered at the same time. We both laughed.

I scaled a chunk of what remained of the compound, and silently thanked Nat for teaching me how to climb stuff like a ninja.

Love you, Nat. Dont worry, I'm not gonna let this purple prick win. Thanks for teaching me your sick stealth skills.

I saw Bucky duck behind a panel of metal a few feet behind of me. He gave me a nod and I returned it, then focused on the task at hand.

"Time Stone, Time Stone." I murmured, trying to sense what stone I needed.

I got a hold of what I thought was the time stone and removed it, going even slower this time.

Thanos, however, noticed instantly and clapped his hand over the stones.

"You shouldn't take things that don't belong to you." he shouted, searching for me.

"Neither should you." I said, hopping down and pulling up on the stones with all my energy.

Every single stone Thanos had collected shot up and out of his glove.

"Gimme those glowing Skittles!" I shouted, pulling the stones towards me. I plucked them out of the air and held my hand up in triumph. "Hell yeah, Infinity Skittles!!!" Everyone on the battlefield cheered and I couldn't even make out who was talking on the radio system.

A sword flew past my head and buried itself in the concrete behind me. "Oh, you throw like you're missing an eye!" I said, trying to jam his sword further in, to keep him from getting it back. He started getting way too close for comfort and I ran to Thor, who was already prepared to destroy my new possessions. "Boom time." I said. He nodded and his hammer sparked with blue lightning. "Batter up!" I shouted, tossing the Mind Stone up. He hit it and this time, I formed a shield over both of us, just in time.

I raised the Time Sone, and prepared to destroy it. "Sorry, Doc! You'll have to stick to the Delorean" I said. Tony laughed at my joke and I smiled.

"Child!!!" Thanos' voice rang through the air, silencing the battlefield. I turned around and saw him, holding his sword to Loki's neck. I halted everything I was doing and the stone dropped to the ground. "Give me that stone, or he dies." Thanos growled. I knew there was no way it was an illusion, Loki could barely stand with his wounded leg.

"Y/N, don't even think about it!" Loki shouted earning a kick in the side from his purple captor.

I turned to Thor and picked up the Time Stone. I gestured to his hammer and he nodded back. I took Mjolnir and walked to Thanos, holding the weapon in my hands in the most obvious way I could.

"You come to me armed? You must wish your lover dead." The purple titan mused, cocking his head.

"Okay, fine, here." I threw Mjolnir behind him, he turned and watched the hammer clatter to the ground a distance away. "Now, let him go, and you can have the Time Stone." I said, glancing at Loki, then back up to Thanos.

"Y/N, dont do this." Loki pleaded as I held my hand out.

"I was fooled once, I won't be fooled again." Thanos warned.

"I don't play tricks when lives are at stake." I said as I let the stone float in the air, hand opened, in front of Thanos' face.

"Smart girl." he sneered.

"You know, there's one I've been meaning to ask you..." Thanos plucked the stone from the air. "Why do you always underestimate me?" I asked. With that, Mjolnir flew forward and slammed into Thanos' head and into my hand. The titan fell forward and nearly on top of me. I grabbed the Time Stone from where it had fallen on the ground. I watched Loki dissapear in a flash of green and hoped his illusion would would work.

"Thor!!" I shouted, sending Mjolnir to him.

He grabbed the hammer and it lit up with lightning once more. I tossed the Time Stone to him and it was destroyed in a bright flash of green and blue.

Now, it was really over. There was no way Thanos could go back.

I looked to the titan, who was standing now, bowing his head.

"No resurrections this time." I told him, as he slowly faded away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all, what's up? I'm still going to keep updating dw, this is NOT the end.
School is still kicking my ass so updates will be scattered, sorry. 

I love all my readers!!!

Memesssss

Tony: *dies in movie*

Me:

An absolutely cursed image of Jeremy Renner (I guess we dont stan him but it's still funny af):

Also, may I ask, why we don't stan Jeremy?

I know he made the weird remarks to his wife about cannibalism, and I know there were abuse accusations, but did he actually refuse to play a deaf Hawkeye? Bc that is not very cash money of him.

I need to know the Marvel tea.

Also, a deaf Hawkeye (he's deaf in the comics) would have made the MCU movies so much better.

Imagine the scene at the soul temple. It would be silent (except for music and sfx ofc) and just have the two signing the scene out.

AAAA I would've cried so much more than I did, which is saying something.

But, alas, if there was a deaf Hawkeye, we probably wouldn't get Impostor Clint venting, unless he had like hearing aids or sumn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
357K 10.4K 55
"Nice to see you again, darling.", he smirked at her, tracing his index finger along her jawline. "Shut up, Laufeyson.", the young lady snapped back...
23.3K 947 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...
4.4K 156 49
"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧�...