pov: you come home from a bts...

By hOlymOly457

pov: you come home from a bts concert only to find taekook fucking in the hotel room next door don't take thi... More

Y'all nasty. But I shouldn't be one to talk since this is my own doing.

2.6K 184 755
By hOlymOly457

[ B E F O R E  Y O U  R E A D ]

First of all, don't expect this to be good, as it was late at night and I was high off of Coca Cola and caffeine.

Second of all, I'm sorry that this now exists, please don't take this seriously, idek what this is.

That should be all. Enjoy, fuckers!

5. 2023:
(spelling + additions for better reading exp)

———————

You sighed deeply as you finally got seated in your car, head falling back against the leather headrest. It had been a long day, though still good. You smiled lazily at the thoughts and memories invading your mind, replaying the events from a few hours ago.

The concert was amazing. You had a huge feeling of contentment settled in your chest. The fireworks at the end had made you so surprised and you'd been completely in awe of the beautiful explosions that had happened in the sky.

The loud cheers of the fellow ARMYs, and of course, not to mention the loud cries of the fellow ARMYs. You had all bawled your eyes out when We are bulletproof: the eternal had played loudly in the arena, the members going around, shedding just as many meaningful tears as their fans as they said goodbye and thanked you all deeply for coming.

A loud yell interrupted your thoughts and you couldn't help but snicker.

"SO SHOW ME!"

You stuck your head out of your now rolled down window and screamed back, thousands of other voices blending into your own. "I'LL SHOW YOU!"

"SO SHOW ME!" The same voice yelled again, people swarming around on the big parking lot, some still exiting the stadium.

"I'LL SHOW YOU!"

"SO SHOW ME!"

"I'LL SHOW YOU, SHOW YOU, SHOW YOU!" The entire place erupted into cheers and laughter and you of course cheered with them as well, pulling your head back inside your car again. You shook your head lightly with a crooked smile on your face.

"Fucking dumbasses. Lovely dumbasses, though." You chuckled at your own stupid insult and connected your phone to your car, quickly scrolling through your playlist. You found the song you were looking for and turned up the volume to 16, feeling the bass rumble in your chest.

You started the engine and slowly exited the parking lot behind all the other cars.

The chorus of the song came on and you couldn't stop yourself from screaming at the top of your lungs. "NEOUI CONVERSE HIGH KKOCHYEONNA BWA BYEOL SU EOMMA BWA NANEUN WO-OH-OH!"

The song shook your whole car as you drove down the roads (finally after being in queue for just too long), the moon shining brightly above on the sky, the stars waving down to the earth. Light from the lamp posts shone inside your car repeatedly, lighting up almost every part of your vehicle as it moved, the orange-y light moving around inside and gracing both your face and the lonely seats.

Your eyes then caught sight of a building with a big, golden seagull on it, making you smack your lips. "Ah, fuck, I'm hungry."

You pulled over, hopping out of your car and entered the little McDonald's to order four BTS meals and one small happy meal. You almost moaned when you saw your order being placed down on the counter. You thanked them, already having paid, walked out through the glass doors—though struggling quite a bit while holding five meals in your embrace.

As you grunted and nearly tripped, you failed to notice the all too well-known sleek black cars drive by outside on the poorly lit road, heading towards the same hotel as yourself.

You finally got outside and threw yourself inside the car, sighing. You placed your meals down in the passenger seat, securing them in a seatbelt you wrapped around them and clicked it in place.

Your brows furrowed sadly as you let out a cry, kissing the tip of your fingers so you could place it on the bags, really rubbing it around. "My babies. Hold on tight, angels. You'll be home and safe in my stomach soon."

You then started driving towards your hotel again, re-blasting the song that got cut off earlier.

After about five minutes, you finally reached the familiar building that you knew as the hotel you were staying at for the night and the night previous to that.

You got out, hugging your food as you locked your car and walked inside, the heaters at the entrance immediately warming up your face. You checked in and continued towards the elevator, already pulling out some fries from one of the bags, also occasionally sipping on your soda, moaning in ecstasy at the godly mix and decided to literally stuff your mouth with the shitty fast food.

The elevator doors closed and you looked down at all the food in your hands, not being able to close your mouth completely from all the fries stuffed inside. You sighed, leaning back against one of the metal walls with a little (very humorous!) chuckle. "Shit, I'm lonely."

But you then shrugged it off and pressed the button to your floor, humming in delight as you began chewing again.

The red numbers at the top of the elevator grew higher and higher and finally it gave off a little ding, indicating you had reached your floor.

You stepped out, body tired but definitely content. You strolled down the floor, looking after your number when you suddenly froze completely, body tensed up and eyes wide. You felt your heart sink and heat ran through your body, veins pumping blood around suddenly a lot faster. A single fry fell out of your mouth at the sound of a way too family voice. It was very low, really quiet, almost inaudible.

That voice... smooth, soothing, a bit high-pitched, yet still deep enough for anybody to know it was a man.

Just earlier that night, you had heard that voice sing at the concert with all it could bear, the owner's chest tightening with power and emotion. You had heard it sob but also laugh adorably. You knew that voice all too fucking well.

It was fucking Jeon Jungkook.

I- fucking what- how- what even- who- he- why- fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuck shit pussy ass motherfucking damn bitch-

Your eyes slowly glided to the side, staring at the door just beside you, you still being completely frozen with fries sticking out of your mouth with five different meals stuck up under you arms.

Your eyes slowly continued down the floor, eyes following the white wall with doors in it, and then stopping at the door right beside the one you were standing at—your door, your hotel room.

Fucking shit.

But then, just as you thought no more shocks were to be sent your way, you picked up on another voice; hushed and deep, velvety and soothing, a bit raspy or husky even, which kinda threw you off for a second but you still knew who it was, no questions asked.

Motherfucking Kim Taehyung.

A strangled breath slipped past the fries in your mouth, head coming forward slightly as your eyes widened even more at the realization.

What. The. Flying. Fuck.

Fuck off. No. This can't be real.

You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath.
Calm down, calm down. It was probably just your mind playing tricks with you, it had been a long day after all.

You nodded to yourself and took a step forward but choked violently, causing the fries to fly out of your mouth, when you heard a hushed moan from behind the door.

Ohmyfuckohmyfuckohmyfuck-

You smacked a hand over your mouth, eyes close to rolling out of your head. You immediately scrambled into your own hotel room, closing the door, and put down the bags of food and threw your coat and shoes off, about to jump on the bed and hide, when suddenly, the voices were a lot clearer now, the walls being quite concerningly thin. Now you could pick up words. (Thank God for the korean lessons you had been taken for the last four years.) And kissing noises.

"Shit, Gguk."

"Hyung, please-"

You screamed internally. All you asked for was a nice sleep in your comfy hotel bed and instead you got literal potential porn audio.

A breathy moan mixed with a whine traveled from the room beside into yours and your face flushed a mad scarlet.

You heard covers rustle around on the bed supposedly standing against the thin wall separating your rooms from one another.
"I'm still stretched out, please, hyungie."

You took yourself to your head, staring into space.

"Greedy."

More rustling was heard and then what sounded like fabric against skin. A click of the cap of a bottle getting popped off and then some sticky kind of sounds. It sounded like some substance was being rubbed between two fingers or just skin on skin.

You gulped a big lump down when you heard it getting applied on something, mental images starting to flow through your head making you stumble backwards.

Rubbing, just rubbing.

Fuck, how big is his dick- no, fuck no, snap fucking out of it.

Then some shuffling, the bed creaking slightly as a body moved around.

You fucking nearly dropped dead on the ground at the sound of something clearly slipping in, the wet sounds growing duller as it got pushed deeper.

A breathless mewl in the form of Jungkook's voice went right through your body, a deep grunt mixing with the fragile sound. "Fuck, you like that, jagiya? Like me being deep inside of you?"

Heat was probably coming out of your ears at this point, you looking like a whole ass tomato. You low-key felt like a creep listening to them, yet you couldn't really do anything else since it's technically on them.

A subtle creaking then sounded from the bed, muffled moans against skin also gradually becoming present, not to mention the lewd squelching.

If you had to guess, you would probably guess that Jungkook had his face buried in the crook of Taehyung's neck due to the tone and rumbling of his sounds. And judging by the creaks, Taehyung was probably moving his hips in teasing circles, dragging against Jungkook's velvety walls.

You pushed yourself against a wall, arms beside your head and legs in a fucking triangle.

Am I really gonna listen to my fucking idols fuck? No, but I can't do anything else. No matter where I run, I hear them. They haunt me. Fucking help.

The creaking grew louder and slightly faster, making your eyes pop out when faint skin slapping sounded. Jungkook moaned and Taehyung groaned lowly.

"Wish we had your dangly, little nipple clamps with us. Always looking so pretty all dolled up for hyung-nim."

Wig snatched, eyes gone.

"Always so obedient and pliant. My little pup."
Another moan ripped through the air and the creaking got louder, the bed starting to softly smack against the wall. Holy fucking shit.

"Hyung-nim, c-choke me please. Pretty please."

Fuck Jungkook choking, you fucking choked.

"Want daddy to choke you?"

AAAAAAAAH WHAT THE FUCK-

"Please, yesyesyes-" Some shuffling and then a soft, little mewl sounded, taking your mind off the continued, faint skin slapping for a bit.

"Yeah, lie still like that, jagiya. Daddy'll take care of you."

"Ah, Taeee. Deeper, please! Puh-please?" Jungkook said in the form of a whimper. So, so whiny.

"Always asking so nicely." Taehyung replied huskily and then the smacking of the headboard against the wall grew louder.

You stood and stared into literally nothingness as you listened to their lewd, pleasured sounds. You still stood pressed up against the wall and you fumbled beside you until your finger pressed the switch, turning on the light. With a floaty body and wide eyes you walked over and picked up your bags of food and carefully, soundlessly, sat down on your bed, legs crossed as you sat and stared.

You opened your bag and pulled out some nuggets, opening a dip and dipped it in, munching on it absentmindedly. Your body bobbed slightly at the force they were going at, your bed also swaying lightly on its legs.

"Oh, so fucking tight."

The skin slapping went directly into your ears and low, wet sounds were also just merely present. You continued to stare into space, your hand working on its own to take a new nugget everytime the previous one evaporated into your mouth.

"Taehyung!" The name came out strangled, probably because of the big, veiny hand wrapped around the speaker's throat.

You slowly reached out after the fries and began eating them again, taking slow bites and good time to chew.

"Remember when I titty-fucked you, Gguk-ah? Mhm?"

SIR, THIS IS A FUCKING HOTEL TRIVAGO-

"Remember how you loved it so much you couldn't stop drooling and screaming? Like a big, dumb fucking baby."

Jungkook whined loudly and then gasped, something clearly getting stuffed down his throat.

"Or when I thigh-fucked you? You kept asking for more rounds for hours. Remember how I ended up passing out so you decided to pleasure yourself on my cock? Riding me like a little cockwhore while I slept."

Jungkook clearly squirmed around, whimpers muffled by something.

"You're such a fucking slut for your little muscles getting fucked, wanting approval from hyungie, hmm? Wanting praises for how hard you worked for them?"

I REPEAT, HOTEL TRIVAGO-

Nobody said anything for a bit, only rustling and growing (in volume) skin slapping.

"And yet, when I tie you up, you become pliant. A submissive. little pup for daddy to use—for daddy to fuck."

A moan resonated around the two hotel rooms, making you nod weirdly in some kind of unknown agreement.

But that aside, holy fuck these hoes are kinky.

The skin slapping stopped for some seconds, the bed creaking as the two bodies moved and then Jungkook moaned loudly and you shivered as you heard the same wet sounds of something slipping in again.

The skin slapping was now even louder and, shit, faster. Your body also bobbed a bit more prominently as you slowly sipped your soda, going back to eat another fry.

"Dwadhy! Ah," the words and sound came out sloppily and muffled by the thing in his mouth, drool definitely dripping down his chin.

"Mhm, like my long fingers stuffed down your filthy throat? Like how they make you gag? Like how I can literally just grab your dirty little tongue?"

You slowly looked down at the extra long fry in your hand that could definitely compete with the length of some pretty, veiny and big hands, and slowly put it down back into its holder, going back to just sipping your soda instead.

Taehyung moaned with his velvety voice and snapped his hips forward (judging but the skin on skin sounds echoing slightly), slamming into Jungkook's most likely fucking abused hole.

"So pretty like this with your pretty ass up in the air for hyung-nim to fuck into the mattress, baby. So beautiful."

Jungkook whined but didn't move (other than the bobbing his body did against the sheets due to Taehyung's trusts), either not being able to or not wanting to.

"Looked so hot dancing on stage. A walking meal for hyung to eat up."

Kissing noises sounded, Taehyung probably kissing up Jungkook's spine and sucking some red marks here and there.

The younger one of the two kept letting out small ah's like a mantra as he got absolutely pounded from behind, face buried into a pillow.

You just continued to sip your soda, once again nodding your head in an unknown agreement. Over half of the food was now consumed by you and you started to feel a bit full.

"Gonna come inside you and paint your little walls with my cum. Gonna fuck it into you again after and make you keep it in for the rest of the night, feeling all filthy and used. A filthy, little pup. Daddy's filthy, little, obedient pup."

Jungkook cried out a loud mewl at the dirty talk, you feeling him shake on the other side of the wall.

But also, Tae a dirty talker? We been knew, sis.

Your thoughts wirled around like a tornado, yet if someone could see you right now, they would probably think you've gone mental; the way you haven't blinked the past ten minutes, or the way you're just continuously dipping a nugget down into the dip, forgetting to stick it in you mouth, just slowly soaking it. 

"Deep, so deep- oh, Tae."

You're guessing Taehyung had removed his fingers from Jungkook's mouth now, due to the not as sloppy and slurred pronunciation.

"Yeah, gonna cum in you deep, jagiya. So deep you'll feel it for days."

Jungkook moaned, probably at the thought, and did what sounded and felt like throwing his head back.

"You close, Gguk-ah? Close for hyung?"

"Yes! Yes, for hyung-nim."

You finally realized what you were doing with the nugget and stuffed it inside your mouth, munching on the soaked and still absolutely delicious nugget. You sipped your soda, letting out an as quiet burp as you possible could, taking three fries and then stuffing them into your mouth as well.

The skin slapping grew more aggressive and your body still continued to bob with them.

"Cum." The voice was deep and demanding, no questions to be asked.

A loud wanton moan escaped Jungkook's mouth and you had to take yourself to your chest just to make sure your heart was still beating.

The moan was accompanied by a rumbling groan, a quiet string of curses following after. The rocking and creaking of the bed halted slightly but it didn't stop.

The lewd sound of most definitely Taehyung's cock slipping out of Jungkook with a wet little pop was heard, causing a bright red to paint your ears, cheeks and neck. And just like he had promised, something a bit slimmer then slipped into his hole (probably his fingers), ramming into him and fucking the cum back into Jungkook again.

The aforementioned man grunted and writhed around, moaning at his partner's antics.

A man of promises, I see.

There was some rustling, a bag getting opened, and then sharp inhale from Jungkook.

"My pup's always so pretty with his butt plug. A little bunny tail for the little cute bunny."

Oh, so a he put in a butt plug. Wig.

WAIT, THEY CARRY AROUND BUTT PLUGS? THOSE FUCKERS ARE ON A FUCKING WORLD TOUR—

Taehyung's body, of what you were guessing, collapsed down onto the bed, shuffling around a bit and then humming softly as Jungkook let out a quiet whine. You could hear their soft pants in the room and also on each other's skin. A chaste, lingering kiss was shared between them, making your heart do a little flip.

Oh, so now they're cuddling? Nice.

You nodded in approval as you ate a fry, smacking your lips at the amazing salty taste.

"Hyungie, did you also just hear eating noises?"

You stilled almost animatedly, eyes wide and breath gone. Fuck my nostrils, no—

———————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 23.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
291K 420 1
[Editing] Jungkook moved on from his neglected love with Taehyung, who later regretted his actions. When they reunited years later, it was too late t...
415K 15.4K 92
The most famous CEO of Kim industries Kim Taehyung 25 years old in such a young age he became the number one business man in Korea.Taehyung love his...
42.2K 1.3K 59
Lillian, a name resembling a Lily Flower. or, A 10 year old girl with a tragic past. Lillian Brock, a troubled, scared girl who enters the apocalyps...