ALL I NEED TO LOVE IS YOU

Per sidnaazsoul

.. .. ..A sidnaaz story with scenes of bb13 .... .... Soo guys this story is all about bb13 in which our sidn... Més

charactersketch
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
chapter
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
❤❤
problem😡😡🤬🤬
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
hellloooo..
sixteen
sorry
new book
seventeen
sorry
Eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
sorry🤧
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
Shout out
shout out
shout out
#25
#26
#28
#29 wkw..
#thirty
thirty one
#32
#33
#34
#35
shout out
#36
#37
pray guys
#38
🙏🙏
#39
new plot
my new book
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44 ( fun )
#45 (🙈🙈)
#46 (🙈🤭😁😅,)
#47
#48
part 48
#49
#50💥💥
51 (wkw)
52 (hbd sanu)😍🎂
53
#54
#55
#56
#57
THE SIDNAAZ WATTY AWARDS 2022
stop bebu..
rainbow on the way..
dooriyaan 😖
misunderstandings
dil❤️.. dard🥴.. dawa💊
muskurahatein..😊😁
pyaar bhare lamhe aur saazishein 😈🙂
chap 65
chap 66
heyyy...
chaper 67

#27

8K 543 23
Per sidnaazsoul

Heyyy readers.....

.
.

Let's start....

..................................

Sidnaaz had there breakfast After that they changed for todays remaining task..
..

Sana's dress

Sid's clothes

.
.

Sid: ooo...aj to tu bahut hot lag rhi h meri jaan....(pulling sNa towards him)

Sana(blushing): huh!! Chodiye kya kr rhe h koi dekh lega....

Sid: arre yr sara mood khrab kr diya....

He jerk her and moves towards living area...

The buzzer started and sana and bhau and rashmi gave tasks to everyone
..

But till now sid was not at all interested bcz his mood was totally pissed...

And there sana was also focused on his mood...but paras and team did something to impress sana so that she give him point(or whatever was that to win the task)

Par: sana..ko m janta hu usse kya pasand use pasand h entertainment...so this is for uh baby...

he then took off his shirt and throw in sana's legs and hugg her which made sid to piss more on her he became beast who will burst any moment

Sana was shocked is an understatement but she couldn't do anything otherwise people will think that she is hiding something so tried to get him off of her but he was hugging thightly...

Here sid's knuckles became white seeing his wife being hugged by his enemy he couldn't tolerate and was about to go to them when his ears listened something which added feul to the fire...

"Uh know she was like this only she only like to flirt and these slutty things that's why people in punjab started saying bad things about her bcuz they got to know about her real identity i knew her from back then..." said himanchi to arti and shefali who were also insulting sana..

Arti: arre himanshi tu sahi keh rhi h baby mene bhi isko paras ke saath baat krte dekha h kai baar or bechara paras mjhe kehta h ki ye uske peeche h...

Sid was now became a total beast just then sana said

"Ab shehnaaz ko fruit khana fruit kaatke laao..."

From sid's team goes sid and from paras's team goes paras paras started cutting the fruit apple when sid said she will have orange paras started to saying that..

Paras: abbe tu kon hota 100 kilo ka bhaalu(sorry guys meko likhna pad rha h story ki demand h pls comment me bhar bhar ke jute maar lena ok) mjhe btayega tu hota kon h hatt meri jaan apple hi khayegi chal nikal

Saying he pushed him from his head which broke sid's whole control which he was having his all frustration for arti shefali himanshi and paras got bursted on paras...(😁😁💥💥💥)

Sid: abbe chuze side ho jaa kamine hota kon h be tu usko jaan bolne wala....mjhe btayega...beta abhi to tere sar par wese hi kam baal h mere puch lgega to yahi dafn(bury) ho jayega (saying he pushed him hard)

Paras got disbalanced and fall and got little terrified from.his voice ....listening the commotion in kitchen area everyone came for footage except for asinaaz...naaz came to calm him and his anger and asim came to take him away from paras...

Asim started to pull sid from paras but can't do bcuz sid was holding paras's color which can any moment be teared sana came in between both of them hug sid tight sid calmed but paras's face and his words and arti and himanshi's insult for his naaz,his jaan,his wife were echoing in his ear and he pushed him again before paras could do anything sana and asim took him forcefully in washroom area...

He sat on baloon bed and sana stood in between his legs she was hugging him to her chest and was rubbing his back head and neck to calm him and stop his anger..

Sana: kya ho gya h apko...kiu kiya ye sab mujhe pta h apko gussa kiu aaya h but apko ese usko push nhi krna chahiye...

Sid: toh..kya kru haa tumse puch kr kru jo kru...haa(he jerked her and shouted on her his breathing became more abnormal)

Sana fastly took his head and hug him more tightly he was trying to push her from him but she wasn't leaving him at all...

Sana: arre baba mere kehne ka ye matlab nhi tha ap shaanth huiye...ap to jante h naa ese krne se koi respect nhi banri insult hi hogi...pls calm down first...

Just then asim came wid water and gave to sana...she made him drink water and rub his head and neck again and biseps too he was now calm and composed...

Asim: are uh fine now bro...??

Sid nodded..

Asim: please calm ur anger bro...it only will hurt uh...hmm uh rest her for sometime ill just check on them ok..

Saying he left

Sana sit beside him and made him to face her and hug him to her chest again to calm his inner beast and anger...he also reciprocate her hug...she kissed his hair...when she feel he is calm she asked...

Sana: kya hua ab puri baat btaiye mujhe bcuz i know ki ye sirf paras ka mjhe hug jrne se nhi hua h naa...

Sid nodded and explained everything about himanshi and arti's comment on her character and paras's words and actions...

Sana: usse yehi ummed thi mjhe...butt...umm..sidha..rth..kya apko bhi lgta h ki himanshi sach keh....

He cut her off saying..

Sid: no ways.. m tujhe janta tu kesi h nd i won't ever raise finger on ur character uh know that...mujhe pta h m possesive hu but meri jaan m kabhi uski faltu baate..uski chor m kissi ki bhi baat pr believe nhi krunga kuki me meri jaan ko bahut kareeb se janta hun...

He cooed her and kissed her forehead to let her know that he trust her...

Sana: umm ye sab to tv pr aayega kya...umm maa..or ghar wale mjhe galt to nhi smjhege naa..(she asked every so cutely for which one could die)

Sid: maa tjhe janti h vo kabhi kisi or par vishwas nhi kregi..don't worry ....

Sana: haa...chaliye bb continue krne wale hoge task ko..

In living area..

Bb: ab jese ki ap jante h paras or sidharth ki fight ki wajaah se aj ka samay smapt ho chuka h to ab bb shehnaaz se janna chahege ki ve kise vijeta chunti h..unhe kis team ne impress kiya..or unka dulha kon banega...

Sana: bb vese to dono ne accha kiya...but kuki asim or sidharth ne mjhe jyada entertain kiya to me sidharth ki team ko chunti hu...

Bb announced sid as winner...

Later everyone had dinner wid little bit argues..

Then everyone slept but our sid was not he was in cr(cigarette room) he was not able to forget their comments about her..so he said to bb on mike that he wants them to get their punishment for talking about outside...

Sana was searching him she searched him everywhere when she came in cr she saw that sid was sitting holding his head...

Sana fastly moves towards him and held his face in her palms and asked..

Sana: kya hua ap ase kiu bethe h...apko fir fever aa gya kya ya fir headache boliye naa...

Sid smiled seeing her care for him and pull her to him to which she landed on his lap and an gasp left her mouth...

He snaked his hand in her waist sensouly rubbed her tummy and belly button..(she was still wearing yellow saree ok) her breath hitched and she hold his shoulder he dipped his head and nuzzled in her neck to which her toe curl..and chest heaving up and down...

He bite her neck...

Sana: don't leave marks...ummmmm

He cutt her off by a toe curling kisss....they were kissing when they heard some foot steps she broke the kiss and immediately ran inside where she got bumped wid mahira who was just about to open the door of house...sana ran from there saying a quick sorry...

Mahira : ajeeb h...huh mjhe kya...

Saying she left towards pool side where she saw sid coming out from cr..

Mahira thoughts..(ohh ye bhi h...kahi kuchh...nhi nhi sid kaha or vo bhenji kaha no no esa ho hi nhi skta she is not sid's type..he must be just for cigarette)

Sid was long gone mahira was just thinking that could this be possible that...no mahi esa nhi h vo to sirf best frnds don't think much...lekin esa hona bhi nhi chahiye if i want his support any time or paras he willonly support shehnaaz then...

In bathroom area..

Sana applying moisturiser when sid came to change his clothes to night clothes...he saw her and was shocked seeing her in this night dress...

(Guys imagine sana in this and sid's reaction..😁😁😁)

Sid: umm...baby ye niche se thoda upar h or upar se to niche nhi lg rha...🙄🙄🙄😳😳

Sana: offo its just night dress and wese bhi sab pehnte h...

Sid: sab meri biwi thodi h...(he mumbled)

Sana: huh!! Kuch bola apne...

Sid: nhi nhi too....(he shake his head fastly like kid)

Sana: ohh mujhe esa lga ki apne bola...(in mind: ap pta chalega bebu ki jealousy kise kehte..hehehe meko pta h apko mann kr rha h ki meri dress change krwa do but apko jealous bhi to krana h...😁😁)

Sana: chale sone...(asked raising one eye brow..🤨🤨)

He nodded still thinking how to make her change but hufff can't....

They lied on their bed sid cover her perfectly so that her body won't be seen at all...

Sana was noticing his actions and glare him...then they slept after sometime of sid thinking ways to get all boys away from his wife...😒😒

.
.
.
.

.
.

That's it for today....

Plssss keep voting and commentss denaa guysss....aj bahut lambaa update diya h....😊😊😁😁😁😁😁❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Target

150 votes
75 comments

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

333K 34.7K 123
Short Stories Collection On Sidnaaz ✨️
78.4K 7.2K 63
Sana Thought that Marriage is something Sweet and worth and she got married at the age of nineteen years to the popular TV Actor and the business tyc...
325K 26.5K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...
95.5K 8.7K 40
Sidharth Shukla, The most famous business man and arrogant guy Justice Shehnaaz Gill , Judge of high court What will happen when their life will revo...