The Eye of the Storm - Izuku...

Por lavendarlavish

(very short chapters in the beginning that's why it looks so long when it's not lol) join my pateron for extr... Mais

Quirk Information
The Calm Before the Storm (Prologue)
Little Girl
The Full Story
Congratulations
Let the Games Begin
Going Home
Quiet
Thunderstorm
Heroically
Thank you Izuku
Sweet and Calm
Lost Control
Why They Are Named
Sleepy
Forget Her Name
Shadow
Green Anklet
Talk to You
Walls & Doors
Realization
You, Not Me
A Person
Resentment
Forever
Greek Goddess
Theories & Practice
Too Calm
We Meet Again
Not Going Anywhere
Lecture Time
A Fatal Memory
A Damn Sap
Lover Boy
Go and Win
Deception
Too Far
Company
Another Realization
Rain and Rainbows, Regret and Loneliness
What Fate Holds
Reminiscing
Fixing What Was Broken
Desperate Promises
Trip Down Memory Lane
Beasts & Creatures
Not A Monster
A Familar Talk
Pitch Black
Shock
Survivor's Guilt
Get Him Back
A Moment of Peace
Safety
Victory's Price
Moon & Stars
Loving Touches
Two Heroes Movie 1/4
Two Heroes Movie 2/4
Two Heroes Movie 3/4
Two Heroes Movie 4/4
Planning
The First Test
Fight or Protect, Help or Run away
Can't Say You Didn't Warn Him
Who's Who?
A New Rival
A Talk About Rain
Tired Training
Two Helping Hands
A Talk to the Sun
A Moment With You
White-Hot Rage
The Revealing Change
The Message Left Behind
Light and Darkness
What's Done In The Dark
The Eye of the Storm
Peace
Author's Note
Update

Threats & Promises

7.2K 256 846
Por lavendarlavish

"No," you growled softly while you heard Uraraka whimper in fear. "That's definitely not a friend Uraraka." The girl looked at you as she asked you if she should call the police or security just for her question to fall on deaf ears. She looked down as you shoved your bag and phone in her hands, eyes locked on your target as they glew a faint white glow. "Hold this."

You walked up to them quietly. You were acting on pure emotions as you heard Uraraka's soft pleads for you to stand down until you were right behind them.

You reached over Shigaraki's shoulder as you pulled back his finger from Izuku's neck, taking your free hand to pull his head back until his ear was right by your lips. The sudden, fast movement caused the man to gasp as he released his grip on Izuku. The boy fell onto the ground into a fit of harsh coughing until he looked back.

His eyes widened in fear as you already saw tears in them. He was shaking on the ground while you held Shigaraki back as the man stood frozen. "Y/n!" Izuku yelled as you growled, your eyes still glowing that faint glow.

"Give me one good reason to not break your fucking finger right now Shigaraki." You whispered in his ear as you felt the man shiver in your hold.

"It's you." He seethed. He knew not to mess with you, especially since your eyes were now glowing into his red ones, your hair beginning to rise as he spoke. "Perfect I was actually just talking about you!" He grinned.

"Y/n get away now!" Izuku warned as his voice shook in fear. No, you couldn't be threatening him right now! Especially after he just got done with his rant about you, Stain, and All Might.

"I would listen to the boy, you never know what my hand might touch by accident." Shigaraki warned as he raised his free hand until you pulled his finger so far back you heard a popping noise as the man groaned.

"Let's see what's faster. Your hand or my lightning?" You said as you released his hair, lightning up your free arm to hold out in front of him as a warning, the glass ceiling from above you two darken with heavy clouds roaring with thunder as lightning flashed.

"Y/n! Let him go! He's not going to hurt anyone!" Izuku pleaded to you as you stared down Shigaraki with no fear in you once so ever, your chest rising and falling with unsteady breaths of pure rage as you stared into his red eyes.

"I'd listen to him, I really didn't want to make a scene, you see I just wanted to take a walk to cool down. I just had two idiots come in to meet me and it seriously pissed me off, just like how you're pissing me off now." The man laughed to himself as you growled, pushing him forward harshly as he held his hand.

"Leave Shigaraki." You warned as your hair fell, eyes returning to normal, glaring at Shigaraki.

"Before I do that, Izuku Midoriya," he called out to Izuku while Uraraka was trying to help his paralyzed body get off the floor, "A little word of advice friend, be careful. The next time we meet, I'll most likely have to kill you." He threatened, popping his finger back in place.

You went to follow him until you saw a flash of green lightning as Izuku appeared right in front of you, holding you back by the shoulders, trembling with a look of desperation in his eyes, "Please don't follow him y/n," he whimpered "Please."

"Over my dead body you will ever lay so much as a finger on him," you growled out to Shigaraki over Izuku's shoulder as the man shook his head, continuing his walk.

"No," he whispered "Not yet at least."

***

The police came as they evacuated the mall quickly and sent a search party for Shigaraki. You took Izuku to his questioning as you stood outside waiting. He insisted on you staying outside. The entire ride over there it looked like he had something on his mind as you found him blanking out every two seconds.

Soon enough he finished his questioning as he walked out of the room. You ran up to him asking how it went but all he gave you was a shrug before guiding you outside with the detective. "Hey, you okay?" you asked softly as you felt his grip on your hand tighten for a split second. "You were pretty out of it back there. He didn't hurt you right?"

He shook his head as he lowered his gaze, "No, I'm fine."

You went to question him again for his weird behavior before you heard a voice call out to you all. "Young Midoriya! Y/n! Tsukauchi!" All Might yelled, "You're both okay!"

"You really are everywhere old man." You teased as he pulled you both into a tight hug.

"Hey, All Might?" Izuku whispered as he broke out of the hug. "Do you ever have times that you can't save all the people that you want to?" He asked as he pulled at his fingers.

"Yes, often actually." He nodded, "Someone could be injured and in need of me right now and I would never know. It's frustrating, I know, but we're still human. There are always going to be people beyond our reach that we can't protect. That's all the more reason to stand tall and smile, so that the symbol of peace is always there."

"I think he's worried about what Shigaraki said," Tsukauchi added. "That was just the resentment talking. Those threats were most likely empty. All Might here has never failed to save someone after arriving at an emergency. We've got everything we need so you're all good here!" He said as he patted the boy's back.

"Izuku?! Y/n?!" Inko yelled as she stumbled over in tears, a couple tissues in her hand.

"Mom?!"

"Inko?!"

"Izuku! Baby!" She yelled as she grabbed him by the shoulders desperately, her body shaking in sobs as she shook him back and forth. "I can't do this anymore. I don't think my heart can handle any more of this!"

"I'm so sorry mom. Everything's fine. We're both okay, there's no need to cry!" Izuku tried to reassure as she shook her head, pulling him into a tight hug as he tried to shush her.

"Y/n get over here too!" She pleaded as she reached a hand for you, pulling you into the hug as she sobbed onto your shoulder. Izuku wrapped an arm around as he held onto the both of you tightly, tears building into his own eyes.

"It's okay Inko, seriously I wouldn't let anything happen to Izuku, you know that." You whispered as you rubbed up and down her back.

"And I wouldn't let anything happen to her!" Izuku added as you all broke out of the hug.

"Come on," Inko sniffled as she grabbed you by the hand, guiding you towards her car. "Y/n you're coming home with us! Your mom is still on that business trip right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Then come on!"

***

The whole car ride you stared at Izuku as he blankly stared at the window, watching cars drive by and looking at the night sky as it had begun to pour down. The only sound being heard in the car just being the rainfall.

You all arrived home as you both sat down on the couch. He sat the farthest from you as you saw him kinda withdrew himself from you.

What's going on?

You sighed as you just thought of him still shaken up from Shigararki's talk, "It's been a helluva day huh?"

He nodded as his eyes continued to stare at nothing on the floor, "Mhm."

"You okay? You've been kinda distant about the whole thing. What did he tell you?" You asked you scooted over towards him just for him to go the other direction on instinct.

It was almost like he was scared of you? Was he? He moved like how your parents did when you got too close to them. No, it's Izuku he'd never leave like him.

"I'm fine, just tired you know?" He mumbled.

"Yeah," you narrowed your eyes at him before standing up to give him some space. He's probably just stressing out about the whole thing. "Okay well, when you're ready to talk let me know. I'm gonna go shower first okay?"

He nodded, "Mhm."

You walked into his room as you grabbed some of his clothes before heading off to the shower while his mom walked past you, going to sit by him. "Izuku baby what's wrong? You never blow her off. Is this about what happened?" She asked as she rubbed his arm softly.

The boy nodded, "Mom," his voice crack as his hands began to shake and his breathing picked up as his mind raced. "He threatened her."

"What?!? Y/n?!" She jumped as she grabbed him by the shoulders, turning his body to face her.

"Yes, h-he said that her power was something he needed. Said how she was very valuable to them!" He cried out as his eyes raced around the room as he felt his body began to sweat, closing his eyes so tight as he pulled at his fingers at a faster pace. "His master and some friend of his have some type of interest in her and want to take her from me! What if- What if I can't protect her! What if I'm not strong enough to fight for her! Over and over someone has tried to take her right in front of me and each time I failed to protect her! W-W-What-"

"Shhh," she shushed him as she pulled him into a hug, his cried being muffled by her shirt as he clinged onto her for dear life. "It's okay Izuku," she whispered. "Did you tell the police this?"

"Yes, and I texted All Might on the way here." He sobbed, "Shigaraki said his friend really wanted her for personal reasons too. The man that almost killed her at the USJ incident, I couldn't save her then what if I can't do it again?!" His mind flashed at every moment you had gotten hurt on his watch. Every cry you yelled. Everyone drop of blood that fell on his hands. Every flash of fear he felt. "This is all my fault."

"Izuku-"

"No, this is all my fault mom! They see how close we are! They see how I- how I-"

She rubbed his back in soft circles as she tried to ground him, "So what are you thinking of doing? Get some pro heroes to watch over her? Maybe set up some type of protection squad for her?"

"No, they see how much we mean to each other. It's because she's close to me, that's why she has a target on her back." He whispered.

Every since you two met each other it was like something bad was happening. Injury after injury. Panic after panic. All of it. And it was all because he came into your life right? Why he was causing all this destruction in your life. All this chaos. This awful storm.

"Izuku, what are you saying baby?" His mom whispered as she broke out of the hug, swiping his fallen tears.

"I have to push her away. It's for her own good. I have to end this." He sighed as he looked up at her, "What do you think?"

She shook her head, she felt like you two had just found each other and now it all had to fall apart. "I think you should do what you think is right and whatever you think to do to protect this girl, but remember this baby," she whispered. "Take into consideration of the both of your feelings. You set yourself on fire to keep others warm, don't let that same fire destroy you and her."

"I think this is right." He said softly as his silent tears fell onto his hands. "For her protection," he whimpered "I have to make her hate me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies for the next chapter..Check out my tiktok for the sneak peak of it!

Leave a comment!

Okay now let's talk about the parallels in the story:

During the sports festival, All Might had y/n believe that Izuku's slow progress was her fault which led her to try and make him hate her so he would get better. Now we have Shigaraki threatening her which is leading to Izuku to decide to make y/n hate him so that she would distance herself from him and be safe. Both are doing terrible things to each other for each other's protection.

We all saw how the SF turned out. They fought and fought and cried, which just shows how it was all useless and did nothing but hurt them...so now what's going to happen when they do it all over again?

Next post Monday or Tuesday, I'm going back to the chapters I already wrote to see if I want to add something or take something out. I'm at the camp arc right now.

More questions:

"Do you have any hobbies other than writing?"

It's kinda weird because I normally don't like writing...if we're being honesty English is my worst subject lol like people think I spelled lavender wrong on purpose...I just found out the other day that its "lavender" and not "lavendAr" but now that you mention it I think I can call it a hobby now. My other hobbies though are working out and drawing half the time.

"Do you have a favorite color?"

Yes yes yes...lol its not lavender in fact I don't even like the color purple idk why I chose this name bhahaha but it's all shades of blue!

"Do you prefer sweet or spicy food?"

That's hard um I think more of salty food..i don't like alot of candy mainly just kitkats so sweets aren't really my thing and I have to be in the mood for something spicy. Lmao if I can only eat bread and french fries and pasta I would.

"Where do you find inspiration for writer's block?"

Okay..so..don't laugh..but...tiktok audios lmaoooo. Or mainly songs. Really if I hear something or watching something in fact the audio "Rainbow Connection" by Laufey is the cause of this whole book.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

676K 22.6K 50
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ It was a normal Friday, at least that's what Katsuki thought. After a villain attack, he had to stay in school longer than necessary. The sun...
25.2K 1.1K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...
494K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...