The future? An Unexpected Mee...

By PlayerHacker

You are a 20 years old billionaire, and the richest person in the world, one day when you decided to take a w... More

Your Info/Background Info
Chapter 1 - Right or wrong? Meeting with the Akatsuki!
Chapter 2 - Surpises! Let's get down to business.
Chapter 3 - Decisions! The stay of the Akatuski!
Chapter 4 - A new start! Breakfast and Technologies.
Chapter 5 - Shopping time! Ice cream or felony? Who's Miku?
Chapter 6 - Time to go! Lavender and (f/n)!
Chapter 7 - An Auction Venue and a waiting massacre!
Chapter 8 - Lavender, (Y/n), and Kakuzu! Full-scale massacre!
Chapter 9 - A easy day off! Truth or dare?
Chapter 10 - Getting intense! After game! Justus?!
Chapter 11 - Going back to work! Someone in charge!
For Technoblade - Memorial
Chapter 12 - Fallen! We've all Forgot...
Chapter 13 - Training and group time with everyone!
Chapter 14 - The Beginning Of The Choas..?
Chapter 15 - The Battle.
Chapter 16 - The Aftermath. Itachi!!
Chapter 17 - The Curse of Jashin! Best Prank Ever!
Chapter 18 - Training with Pain! Experiments!
Chapter 19 - The Dream of Mystic Technique. More training!
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 21 - Kakuzu's training! Why Hidan?
Chapter 22 - Iwagakure's Kinjutsu! Shopping!
Important Poll!/Not A Chapter
Chapter 23 - Creation! Your plan!
Chapter 24 - A Thank You, Party!
Chapter 25 - Hidan's Worst Decision! Orochimaru's Training!
Chapter 26 - Zetsu? Salvation.
Chapter 27 - Tobi? Lies in lies.
Chapter 28 - Goodbye Everyone... Or Is It?
Sequel? Next book!

Chapter 20 - Trust..? Training with Konan!

280 10 0
By PlayerHacker

Author's Pov. Time: 5:15 AM
Konan held the door open for you and followed you after you walked out, "You know Sis-Nan, you're gentle and kind, I wonder why you're around all those chaos boys for?" You asked, trying to small chat with her.

There was sadness in her eyes, accompanied by a soft yet sad smile, you could see it. The question must have reminded her of her past and why the Akatsuki was created. "You know what, let's drop this subject. I don't like seeing you sad," You calmly said, surprise replacing sadness in her amber eyes. But she's heard from Pain, you are smart, and sometimes... That smartness is used in places where you least expect it.

She smiled, it was a relieving one, it was like she gave up fighting something. "You know what, what do you plan on teaching me today?" You asked, and at this point, you felt her get lighten up, either by that decision of hers or your change of subject.

"Well, this might be slightly difficult for you, but I want you to try forming paper weapons by infusing your Chakra with them!" She said, cheering up slightly. You remembered being able to weaponize paper was Konan's specialty. You paused slightly, "Are you sure you're ok with teaching me this?" 

It never came to your mind, but everyone you trained with has taught you at least one of their specialty. Was... That normal? No, it wasn't, it shouldn't! If a person's specialty is taken away, they are not "them" anymore, and they won't be of use to- whoever they're working for! Has that not come across their mind? No, they're smart, it had to come across at least once!

"Yeah, I would teach you anything I could, I trust you," Konan's voice ringed in your ears, "Why would you ask that?" Her kind voice echoed in your ears repeatedly, you hadn't realized they have trusted you so much, "Why..? Why would you trust me so much? For all you know I could betray you in a second!"

A small smile came across her face, she has been smiling so often right now that you couldn't even believe it, "You placed your trust in us. The least I could do is to place my trust in you," While that thought slowly sink in, you realized many things. But before anything could continue, the 2 of you arrived at the training ground.

You offered to get paper from the storage room, although you were not sure if there were any. You found some card papers in there, wonder who had placed them there. You brought the paper back to Konan, and so you begin training. 

Short-Time Skip...

You got the hang of infusing Chakra with paper very quickly, and soon were practicing turning them into weapons. There was no surprise on Konan's face when you succeed so quickly, just like Pain... You know they held high expectations for you, you respect and thank them for that.

"Let's take a break," Konan offered after an hour of training. You've now can turn any kind of paper into weapons, currently combatting Konan while she's using her own. You nodded, accepting her offer, and you walked over to the bench on the side while Konan sat beside you. 

You were very bored, so you took one of the pieces of paper, changed the color, and folded it into a (f/o)(favorite/origami). You were pretty happy with the result, you held the (f/o) on one hand while you tapped Konan's shoulder with the other one. "Sis-Nan, here this is for you," you said, handing the origami to her.

She stared at the origami for a good while before saying, "Thank you, I'll keep this with me," You had a smile on your face, maybe it was because she's also a girl, so the 2 of you get along better. "I'll take that as a compliment," You chuckled.

Konan slightly blushed at the sight and sound of your chuckle, could I be falling for her? No, I have to stay loyal! But... Her smile... "Are you ok Nan?" You asked, her trail of thought was broken by you. "I'm guessing Nan is my new nickname?" She asked, a look of dote was over her smile and eyes.

A bright yet soft smile came over you, it was one of the smiles that not many people can see in their life, "You guessed it, Nan!" The blush on her face just wouldn't seem to fade. Although you being you, just thought she was sick, "Nan, are you ok? Your face is very red,"

Her blush deepened out of embarrassment, and this time, you understood, "Did I... Say something? You know what, I'm just going to take a walk-" You stood up and walked away, giving time to Konan to "cool down".

While with Konan, her mind is a mess. Do I like her? But Yahiko! Is it even possible for me to like her? But I can feel it- What's going on with me? Her mind revisited her every interaction with you, and in the process, noticed all the boys like you. She found this very amusing yet unpleasing, she also found it confusing. Suppose this will get to wait till the end. 

While with you, this gave you time to think about what she said to you before training. Trust. Do they truly trust me that much? The manipulation you did along the way wouldn't make them this in love with you. Why? What happened? What was outside of your control? What did you not notice? 

You questioned many of their thoughts and actions as well as yours. Could it be that they found a place to let off their guards? From all the battling and mistrust? Is that why when I took them in, they quickly accepted?

You finally gave up on all the confusing thoughts, everything will be revealed at the right time. You kept secrets from them, so let them keep secrets from you too, though this can be quite an uncertainty for your future plans. With that thought, you noticed you made it back to the training grounds, and Konan seemed better. You walked forwards, "So uh, let's continue training?" You asked, giving her a closed-eyes smile.

She nodded before standing up again, "Now that you have got the very basics, I want you to be able to use this very swiftly. Fight me," You blinked a few times, understanding what she said, you nodded. She smiled before she got into her stance.

Time Skip, After Battle...

The battle was short-lived, as you guessed, the second you "learned" it, you could use it fairly swiftly. So with the help of a few matches and hits, you were very used to using them. She smiled again, this time it was a proud smile, "Now, I can finally teach you the Dance of the Shikigami, what I like to call my main ninjutsu,"

You were excited. She performed the justu, her body become thousands of papers. Seeing it in reality, was mesmerizing, papers were flying everywhere. You noticed one of the papers was different colored, "Nan, I'm guessing this is kinda like the main body?" You asked pointing at the different colored paper.

(Alright, quick disclaimer here, I haven't watched much of Shippuden yet, so I have no idea how this Jutsu or however you called it works- So I'm just kinda making my way there with much uncertainty, please inform me if I wrote something wrong, so I can change it)

The paper quickly forged together, turning into Konan again, she nodded, "It was," You tilted your head, "Could you change where the"main body" is placed?" She nodded again, "You can," You smiled, feeling slightly proud that you got it right. "Let's call it a day from here, I feel you have learned enough. I want our training to last at least one more day," Konan said. "But-" You refuted but was cut by Konan, "No buts,"

You sighed softly, "Fine..." She smiled as the 2 of you cleaned up the mess you created (With paper battle and everything). The 2 of you walked back to the house together, having small chats on the way. The relationship between the 2 of you had become... Clouded? Subtle? There isn't a way to describe it.

You opened the door leading you to the main living room, Kakuzu who was sitting on the couch was the first to notice you two, "You're back early, normally you wouldn't stop training until it was lunch time and someone goes out to call you," You widened your eyes slightly, did you do that before? You never noticed.

"Kuzu what is it?" You asked. He looked down at his phone, "7:25 A.M. Why?" You turned your head towards Konan and blinked, well... That was fast... You looked back to Kakuzu, "It's noting, I just wanted to know the time," Kakuzu oh-ed before going back to his phone.

You went back to your room and opened your computer, you worked until lunch and spent the rest of the time hanging out with the Akatsuki, you finally asked the question that was stuck in your head at dinner, "Why... Do you guys trust me that much?"

The Akatsuki just looked at you kinda confused, "Because no matter the situation and knowing we were criminals, you took us in, gave us a place to rest, taught us many things about now-time. You placed your trust in us first, we're just returning the favor," Pain calmly explained. You were surprised but you took it, maybe between the invisible you changed everyone, and everyone changed you, at least slightly.

Next-Day...

You had work today, not that you were complaining. It was about 6:30 P.M. when you made it back home. You rushed to Konan, who was having a conversation with Pain, "Nan. Can we go training?" You asked.

Konan looked at Pain and he nodded, "Let's go, then," You nodded to Pain before walking out to the training grounds. "Today, I'm going to teach you how to do the Dance of the Shikigami..." She begins.

Time Skip... Teaches...

"*Pants/gasps* Y-You did great! I am proud of you," Konan was catching her breath, coming back from all the combat. You had a bright smile, "Thanks!" You jumped her, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, making her blush. But you were too happy to notice. "I didn't hurt you did I?" You asked worriedly, she shook her head, and the 2 of you made your way to the bench.

You handed her a bottle of water, and soon after the 2 of you rested enough, right back to training. After being about to use the Dance of the Shikigami swiftly, the 2 of you moved on to other stuff, you came back to dinner at 9 PM that day. And your training with Konan ended that day, at last resistance is futile. And the next conversation begins.

To Be Continued...

A/n: Hoped you liked it! All I can tell you is, that I'm going through Chaos, just because of a sudden thought in my head, a lot of the "already planned" has been changed suddenly. So, bear with me dear reader , everything will get better, hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
16.9K 332 17
Inspired from a filler of naruto shippuden. "Naruto, we would like to invite you to akatsuki for your famed crystal styled jutsu and your status as j...
19.4K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
394K 10.3K 64
Y/n Uchiha was the Youngest Sibling of Madara and Izuna. She was adopted by Madara after her parents died in the battle between the Senju and Uchi...