Suna Rintarล - Hyลgo's Sweeth...

By NoMo17

Iwasaki Rei is bright second year that attracts everyone with her personality and looks alone. She seems perf... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28

26

538 21 4
By NoMo17

Iwasaki's Whores Groupchat

Aran

Do you guys wanna see how stupid the straights are?

Osamu

Rei and Rin?

Iwasaki

Omg that sounds so good 😩🤰🏻

Osamu

...
k

Aran

😐
That was last night. At like 2am.

Suna

Just say you don't know how to have fun and go 🥱

Aran

Dude...Saki gets weird after midnight.

Shes like those little gremlins that you can't feed past 12am or they turn evil. Except she gets weird.

Iwasaki

Hey :(

That's when I get my confidence boost and you're shooting me down by calling me weird.

Suna

She don't just get weird 🤩

Ow.

She hit me.

Iwasaki

YOU DONT SAY THINGS LIKE THAT

that's so embarrassing. Yk I have to see these people in real life again right???

Suna

I love you ❤️

Iwasaki

I mean it's not a big deal lol

🤰🏻

Aran

YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING LMAO

-

I set my phone down and look over at Suna. The doorbell rings just as I'm about to open my mouth to say something.

"I'll be back." I murmur, getting up from my spot on the couch. I had to put up a fight with Suna just to get out his arms.

I walk to the door, running a hand through my hair as I open it.

My eyes slightly widen when I see three men, all dressed in suits. I visibly gulp, tightening my hand on the doorknob as they bow.

"Good afternoon Iwasaki-San." One of then smiles as they stand up. I slightly bow, a bit scared. "We have been asked to summon you. Chairman Asano would like for you to come for an immediate lunch. He has particular matters to speak to you about."

I hear footsteps behind me and turn my head to see Suna staring blankly at the three men.

"Oh, your...? Uh, he is welcome to come as well." The man states and I look back at him. "Please also dress casually- there's no need to dress up."

I run things over in my head for a second.

What could that man possibly want? Will my sister be there? I want to see her...but then I don't.

"Please allow us to get changed." I say quietly before closing the door. I see Suna's curious look and sigh. "My sisters husband- the ramen noodle guy- wants to have us over for lunch. I don't want to force you to come but if you can, please do." I look up at him and he nods slowly.

"Of course I'll come with you." He places a kiss on my lips. "But I don't have clothes here really."

My eyes brighten and I grab his hand as I start dragging him to my room.

"Remember I bought you clothes? I kept some here. Let's match!!"

~

Asano Shu is...nothing like I imagined him to be.

We got brought to some big ass house and when we were brought to a dining hall where only he sat, I thought he was going to offer me $5 million to never show my face here again because that's what super rich people do.

Right?

But no. He is like every other man.

A child in a big body.

"Wow! You look so much like Jiyū but so different at the same time! As expected, though. My wife is so gorgeous, her other family must be pretty nice looking too." He smiles happily.

"Can you just tell me what you want?" I ask blankly, already over his preppy demeanor. "Then I'll be on my way and out your hair."

Shu stares at me for a second before taking off the jacket to his suit and leaning back in his seat.

His personal butler comes and takes the jacket away, hanging it up on the coatrack near the entrance of the room. I watch as he takes a long sip of the wine he poured before setting the glass back down.

"Don't be selfish." He says, his voice suddenly more deep and slightly stern. "I don't want you thinking I invited you here for your own benefit."

Suna grabs my hand from under the table and he opens his mouth to say something but I softly nudge him, making him stop.

"When I met Jiyū, she was going through a lot of shit. She had just graduated from high school and was on the run. Of course, I knew nothing of this. She was a waitress here in Hyōgo at a cafe I just happened to pass by at on my way home one day. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I was hooked. I started frequently visiting the place like a love sick teenager. She hardly paid me any mind, which made me realize she had no idea who I was. Eventually, I got her to agree to a date. And we fell in love from there.

I was a little greedy, I have to admit. I wanted her to move in with me just 3 weeks after dating. She had been living with some girl she barely knew to ease the burden of rent. It took so much convincing just for her to say yes. Then, when she saw my house she broke up with me. I was so confused, I thought she'd be happy to find out I had a lot of money, but she wasn't. She thought it was some sort of sick prank. My heart broke on the spot when she said 'You really expect me to believe that someone like you is in love with me? Please- this is so stupid it's almost comical'. I hated that. I truly had fallen in love with her.

I kept going to the cafe, kept bothering her, just kept doing everything. She was so hesitant, once again, to start dating me. And when she moved in I learned a lot about her. She whimpered in her sleep and sometimes called out for 'Rei'. It went on for months before I finally asked her about it. She told me about your guys's living situation and I forbade her from ever going back. She begged me to try to do whatever I could to bring you here to live with us- but there was absolutely no way we could have done that legally.

Then we got married, and I did everything I could to distract her. She was finally happy. After so many years she was happy, and I was just glad I could be part of it. She didn't call out your name anymore, but she followed your volleyball career as if it was her religion. She was so happy to see you succeed in something nonacademic. She said the best part about watching you play was that you seemed genuinely happy. She kind of figured the reason you didn't show up this year was because your mother, but she didn't get depressed like before.

Until she saw you at the mall. After that, it was like everything was happening all over again. She stopped talking, stopped eating, she was always crying and she started calling out for you again in her sleep. I absolutely hate it. I hate seeing her so unhappy." Shu intakes a deep breath, dragging a hand down his face.

"I will do anything to make her happy. Anything to see that smile back on her face. She is the absolute most amazing partner and I want to give her everything in the world. So that's why I brought you here. Since you're in Hyōgo for some reason I thought you guys could become sisters again."

It goes dead quiet in the room after he finishes talking. I try to keep my face as blank as possible but my body language says the words I can't speak out loud.

Suna taps my hand and I realize I was squeezing it so tightly that my knuckles were white.

I quietly gasp, pulling his hand up to my lips as I pace a small kiss on his palm, looking up at him with worried eyes.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I ask then move my gaze to inspect his hand, turning it gently in the grasps of my fingertips.

I'm so stupid, if I hurt him he can't play volleyball.

"No, I'm fine." He responds, giving me a reassuring smile. "It was just getting a bit tight." He says and my eyes lower as I let go of him, stuffing my hands under myself so I don't do that again. Suna, however, moves his hand to rest on my knee.

I glance back at Shu, my lips pursing as I think about his words.

"You guys look very good together. I wasn't expecting a boyfriend to show up." He lightens up again, chuckling a bit. "Jiyū was the same way. She was always worrying about me. She was like a mother."

I don't respond. I don't even know how to.

What does he want me to say?

Just as I'm thinking that, the door to the room opens and my eyes fly to the person who came in.

"Good afternoon love. Why are we eating in here? I bought the cake you wan-" The woman was too busy digging through her purse as she walked in to see us at first, but when she looks up she freezes.

Nobody makes an effort to say a word, and the only movement that's made is when the cake slips from the woman's hands.

God- I don't even know what to call her. Rena? Jiyū? I don't know a Jiyū, and Rena abandoned me.

"Oh I-I'm sorry." She immediately goes to bend down and pick up the cake but Shu's butler rushes over and holds out a hand in front of her while he picks it up. "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She repeats, her voice as shaky as her hands.

Shu stands up, gracefully striding over to his wife and taking her purse from her before saying a few words that we can't hear.

She wraps her arms around him and they stay like that for a few moments before he guides her to sit down next to him.

"Ji-San, please have them bring lunch out and then everyone needs to wait outside." He says then tilts his head. "Actually, bring the food out and then everyone take a lunch."

His workers seem to visibly perk up at that, and soon enough a feast is placed before us.

I turn to Suna at the same time he looks at me.

"This looks expensive." He murmurs quietly.

"It does. Eat as much as you want. Don't hold back- this guy is an asshole." I huff out a breath and he lets out a small chuckle.

We say our thanks and I don't make eye contact with my sister at all as we begin to eat.

"Y-You've grown." I hear her say.

My eyes narrow at my food for a second before I sit up in my seat.

Why am I being so hostile right now? Shu just told me how she's having a hard time and yet I'm acting like a brat.

I take a deep breath before finally looking up at her. She gives me a soft smile, her bottom lip slightly quivering as she speaks again.

"I missed you. I missed you so much. I-I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm so so sorry. I thought about you every day, okay? I got a job so I could try to save up for my own apartment and I planned to try to come get you once I had enough money so you can live with me but it just wasn't working out. Then I met Shu and I asked for him to help but we couldn't just take you like I wanted and I knew mom wouldn't give you to me. I was hoping that maybe we can bring you here once you graduated high school. I had no idea you came to Hyōgo. I-I'm really happy to see you." She gulps, clearly not mentally okay right now.

Shu scoots his chair closer to hers, and he gives me a look that says 'I dare you to hurt her. I dare you.'

He's scary.

"We moved here a few days before the school year started." I say quietly. "I'm...happy to see you too."

"Why did you guys move?" She asks, visibly perking up at the sound of me saying I missed her.

"Mom and dad kept arguing. They thought a change of scenery would help." I clasp my hands in my lap.

Suna tries to lace his fingers with mine but I keep my own hands together because I hurt him last time.

"Did it?" She asks and I give a tight smile before shaking my head.

"N-Not really." I look away, training my eyes on the bowl of rice in front of me.

"Your mom started being way stricter on Rei once you left. When they moved here she started arguing with Rei instead and hit her at one point. She called Rei names and was overall just extremely evil. Then she kicked Rei out the house and she lived in a hotel for a little before one of our friends opened his home up to her. She became manager of our volleyball team then her mom made her quit to focus on her studies even though she has nearly perfect grades. Then your father had a mental breakdown because he felt guilty about never being able to stand up for you both. And now your parents are divorced and everyone was happy. Until now." Suna says blankly and I allow him to finally take my hand in his.

Thank god I brought him. Even though he didn't sugarcoat his words even tiny bit, he managed to say everything I couldn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 192 23
Y/N Suna is twins with Rintaro. It's her first day of being a second year at Inarizaki High and she is one of the top three-setters in Japan. After b...
240K 14.5K 30
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐! This story takes place after high school. ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™Š๐™„๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™Ž!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐š ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ž is 24 years old...
419K 16.1K 39
he wanted to protect her like his own baby fox, and he made sure to do it right. ~ L/n Y/n. A germaphobe that's loaded with therapies during the week...
15.3K 672 20
(Part 2 to Photography Dreams) "She's still here. It's like she's never been gone. I wanted to hug her.. to kiss her... to love her all over again, b...