Who are you? (Koishi Komeiji...

By C0d309

You are a normal human, who lives a normal life, you live alone, you go to school, you have a humble job,etc... More

CHAPTER 1: NOT A JOKE
CHAPTER 2: FIRST DATE?
CHAPTER 3: KOISHI'S FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 4: THE INCIDENT
CHAPTER 5: KOISHI VS INTERNET
CHAPTER 7:"FLOW"
CHAPTER 8: HEROINE...I GUESS?
CHAPTER 9: NIGHTTIME VISITOR
CHAPTER 10: HUNTER HUNTED
CHAPTER 11: WELCOME TO "MY" HOME
CHAPTER 12: NEW FRIENDS
CHAPTER 13: HOME SWEET HOME

CHAPTER 6:"NEW" START

944 16 25
By C0d309

Koishi and you were looking in the touhou wiki, learning about koishi, and koishi learning a bit about internet. Later both of you were shocked and traumatized for the horrors of the fandom...The so feared rule34!...She was shocked at seeing how the internet turned her into a joke, obviously she confirmed that nothing that appeared there was truth(looks like all of those ships, hentais and fanfics have scammed you all along). You were reading the touhou wiki, and getting mentally prepared to remember her...But there is something that you are forgetting...

Opening:

YOUR POV

YOU:oh no, i forgot my alarm clock!, I was so busy on reading the wiki "Ah!" I woke up from my dream, i looked at my phone to check the hour. It was 05:58 am, after that i looked around my room...but i felt something was missing...after a few minutes i went to the kitchen and i found her, doing breakfas-wait, what?! "Ko...Koishi?"

KOISHI:i suddenly left what i was doing and i turned around, that was N/N...and he..."*gasp* N/N...you...said my name?"

YOU:"uh...yes"

KOISHI:i smiled "...Say it :)"

YOU:"Koishi"

KOISHI:"Say it again! :")"

YOU:"Koishi!"

KOISHI:"*sniff*" i ran to him and i hugged him "You remember me!!!"

YOU: i gave her a kiss on the head "i promised you that i will remember you, and i did it!" I smiled

Koishi: "*blushes*...th-thanks!"

YOU:"no problem ;) *thumping*"

KOISHI:*keeps blushing*

YOU:"hey, Koishi, is something wrong with you? You're red as a tomato"

KOISHI:"n-no i-it's just-"

YOU:"mmm, maybe it's your power of doing something without thinking"

KOISHI:"y-yeah is that" what has just happened?

YOU:"look at this, you have made breakfast!"

KOISHI:"eh...oh yes, it was going to be a surprise for you when you wake up"

YOU:"well I'm still surprised tho"

KOISHI:"*giggles* I'm happy to hear that!"

YOU:"you're welcome, Now...let's give it a try! Shall we?"

KOISHI:"of course!"

YOU BOTH ENJOYED YOUR BREAKFAST AND THEN YOU PREPARED TO GO TO SCHOOL

YOU:"man...that was really good!"

KOISHI:"hehe, did you really enjoy it?"

YOU:"absolutely!"

KOISHI:"YAAY!"

YOU:"hehe, it's very funny when you do that"

KOISHI:"*giggles* thanks a lot!"

YOU:"ok, it's time to go to school, I think we should get prepared"

KOISHI:"you're right, we are going to get late"

YOU:"then let's go" Koishi and me went to the bathroom to wash our theeths...wait a second...if she can make you see what she wants, why does she comes to wash her theeths with me?...she could just make everyone see her with her theeths clean

KOISHI:"*scrub scrub scrub*"

YOU:"umm...Koishi...?"

KOISHI:" YS N/N? WSST?"

YOU:"...em...first of all spit the dental paste and put some water in your mouth"

KOISHI:"MK *spits*...aah *drinks water* mhm *spits*"

YOU:"ok, now...why are you following me all the time?"

KOISHI:"hehe...well i want to be with you..."

YOU:"eeh-"

KOISHI:"...so in that way you can't forget me"

YOU:"I think that's no longer necessary, 'cause I can keep reading and interacting with you to remember you all the time"

KOISHI:"...so...it means I am annoying you?"

YOU:"what?! Oh absolutely noooot~...more like, I really enjoy having you next to me!" (BE MORE CAREFUL WITH YOUR WORDS Y/N!!!) gees I'm a super idiot. "It's was just my curiosity!"

KOISHI:"hehe...ok, looks like you are a very curious human, aren't you ?"

YOU:"mhm, more curious than a cat!"

YOU BOTH KEEP WASHING YOUR FACE AND THEETHS, AFTER THAT YOU WERE GOING TO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES

YOU:"very well, now, I'm going to my room to change my clothes, meanwhile wait for me in the living room, ok?"

KOISHI:"*giggles* ook~"

YOU:"mmh? What's so funny?"

KOISHI:"hehehe, it's nothing"

YOU:"ok" then I went to my room

KOISHI'S POV

KOISHI:mmmm...I feel really strange when he's not here...and I don't like this!, Uff...mmm I think I have an idea. "Hehehehehe" weeeeell maybe he can remember me but I can keep being invisible to him or anyone! Soo...

KOISHI WENT TO YOUR ROOM AND...SHE...WELL...SHE  STARTED STALKING YOU, NOT GONNA LIE

KOISHI:let's see...

YOU:"where did I left my socks? Ugh damn! Is always the same!"

KOISHI:"*giggles*" he looks so cute even when he is mad!...he also looks quite...nice!,
after all, he is an outsider human, it's normal that they don't look like anything from gensokyo...

IN THIS STORY YOU HAVE THE SAME APPEREANCE AND HEIGHT YOU HAVE IN REAL LIFE

YOU:"ah! Here they are!" I put my socks and then my shoes. "All right! Now I'll check For Koishi" well she won't even need to change her clothes, she can make everyone see what she wants so I think that's no problem

KOISHI:oh no, he's coming back, i have to go back!. Then I went back to the living room without him noticing me! I also turned on and strange artifact that looked like a mirror...by the way why everything looks like a mirror in the outside world?

YOUR POV

YOU:"i came back, changed and ready!"

KOISHI:"wow! You look beautiful!" What?!

YOU:" ._. XD"

KOISHI:"uuh..."

YOU:"well then thank you!. Also it looks like you were watching television!"

KOISHI:"yep, i wa-"

YOU:"hey look at that!"

NEWS:"breaking news!. authorities reported multiple homicides in a bar near of (your city), local police officers are currently investigating over the bodies. At the moment the clues are telling that the mayority of the victims were criminals, more exactly, Mafia members who had a history of drug trafficking, enslavement and prostitution of women, and for using the bar as a kind of hiding place where they sold and mistreated the victims.According to the survivors of the massacre, in their totality women victims of abuse and Others who were working without knowing what was really being done in the establishment, declared that the person responsible for the massacre was a strange mysterious figure, who after having been brought to the bar and having interacted with the head of the establishment, began to murder in a manner brutal to the gangsters who were in the place, it grabbed their clothes and left.According to the testimonies of the victims, everything happened very quickly, lights and explosions did not allow them to see clearly, the only thing they remember is that the strange figure had a very strange set of masks and clothes ... we will continue to report, now with the following news.

YOU:"*turns off the television* damn the world is only going down ever second"

KOISHI:"i see what you mean, even not knowing those terms they used in the news I understood what they meant...also...i did not know there was a newspapers like system here

YOU:"yeah..."

KOISHI:"mmm? What is it N/N?"

YOU:...i...I am just worried about you, imagine what this world would do to someone like you-" (RULE34 FLASHBACK KICKS IN) "umm...you know what? Nevermind...also I'm thinking about the strange figure of the massacre...whoever he or she is, we have to be careful

KOISHI:"nah...you're worrying to much N/N, if any of those Mafia appears here I will take them down!"

YOU:"i know I know...but I'm just-" then I heard a sound "OH FRICK!...it's the school bus, Koishi we have to-"

KOISHI:"I'm ready"

YOU:"oh ok, you have you uniform on, ok let's go!" We were walking to the bus when I saw something, it was a strange person...wearing a hoodie, something like an orange dress and A MASK?!

KOISHI:"hey N/N! is there something wrong?"

YOU:"uh ... no it's everything ok Koishi" i looked back to the same place but the stranger wasn't there...well i'll try to forget that, then when entered in the bus...

???'s POV

???:...Koishi, I've finally found you, it doesn't matter where you go, i will make you pay for stealing with is mine...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ending:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AND HERE WE HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS, BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY, ALSO I WAS GETTING LAZY AND I ALMOST RAN OUT OF INSPIRATION. SO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME IDEAS, YOU ARE WELCOME. WHO WAS THAT MISTERIOUS FIGURE? IT WAS A TOUHOU CHARACTER...BUT WHO EXACTLY IS? WE WILL DISCOVER IT LATER (BUT IF YOU WANT TO TRY YOUR LUCK TRIYING TO GUESS WHO IS IT, YOU'RE WELCOME)
   I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A NICE DAY, AFTERNOON, EVENING, AND NIGHT, C0 D3 WRITTIN' SEE YA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 42.1K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.7K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
337K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc