✩‧₊˚𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞�...

By I_Lab_Lemons

❝𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂... More

(A/N)'s Note
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ That Certain day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Parents
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Puppy Love
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Horrified
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Man
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Training
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tomura-nee
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Taken
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I felt Loved
Meet (Y/N) (L/N)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Test
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ First Day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ First day (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Half n Half
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ UsJ Attack
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (3) ♡
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (4)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Hero Names
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Internship
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Beethoven
Author-chan's Note (urgent)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Study Night
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Final Exam
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Shopping
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Pool Day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Happy Birthday, tsuki!
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Training Camp (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Death
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Dorm
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Love?
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Provisional Exams
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Provisional Exams (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Fight!
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ My Yu Ishigami~
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Mirio-Senpai
Author-chan's note
Two Heroes (The Movie)
Two Heroes (The Movie) (2)
Two Heroes (The movie) (3)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I Died
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Gone Missing
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tempest
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Last goodbye
Memes (Special)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I do Love Kids~
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Lead Singer
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Dancing with Luv?~ ♥
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Performance
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Boopai Incident
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ That... Dream
Book Two is Out B-)

⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Ultimate Moves

2.7K 70 69
By I_Lab_Lemons

__________
___

Info:

♠Aoumi (L/N):

The man with blue hair
Age: 40
Quirk: Water Manipulation
Personality: Clingy, sweet, caring.. Yet, a real demon towards other people.

♥Netsuhi (L/N):
The oldest daughter of the family. A sexy woman with long-burning magma hair that can compete against midnight.
Age: 43
Quirk: Fire/Magma Manipulation
Personality: Serious, cold, focus, clever, over protective. Towards her niece, she's very different. She's caring and the sweetest bean you'll ever see. Yet, only towards her niece and family members.

♥Iwa (L/N)
Second to the youngest. She had brown shoulder-length hair and she has freckles on her face.
Age: 32
Quirk: Rock Manipulation
Personality: Nice and polite to everyone. Doesn't do Favoritism. Helpful and calm even though she's furious or pissed.

"As I mentioned yesterday, our primary goal now is to get you Provisional Licenses." Dad stated as we nodded. "Naturally, the test is difficult. There's only 50% of passing too"

"Even the Provisional one's that hard to get!? "

"That's why today... We're working on your ULTIMATE MOVES TODAY! " dad said motioning his finger. Then the door opened revealing my Auntie and Uncles.

"THIS IS KINDA LIKE A SCHOOL THING BUT AT TOTALLY HERO LIKE AT THE SAME TIME!!!" they all exclaimed as I smile excitedly.

We all went to the changing rooms, when we reached the GYM TKL I opened the door only to be greeted by my Uncle Aoumi.

"(YYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN)!!!!" He shouted, arms outstretched like a child about to meet a parent. He leaned over me and hugged me tightly. I just patted his head and smile. We were just like that for a few minutes, my other aunties and Uncle glaring and uncle Aoumi were looking at us

"Hey Aizawa! That blue haired-man is too Clingy to (Y/N)!!!" Midnight stated, Crossing her arms while scoffing.

"I agree! " Ectoplasm replied causing Aizawa to sigh.

"Don't act like some jealous high school kids like them" Aizawa said, pointing a finger towards his class who look at him with confusion on their faces.

'Aizawa.. Sensei?' The whole class thought.

"Listen up, your summer camp was cut short but the quirk training was part of the process of Creating Ultimate Moves. As your quirks grow, and you start to formulate your ultimate moves, think about improving your costumes. " Dad stated as I grin pushing away my clingy uncle by the face. "Use that Plus Ultra Mentality to go beyond your limits... READY?"

"This is gonna be good! " I smirked. Uncle Ectoplasm has released many clones.  I just sat at the end of my area and thought. 

'It's so hard, I can't think of anything I can do with my quirk ...' I thought as I sighed in defeat. 

"(N/N)!"  I looked down and saw Auntie Netsuhi and Auntie Iwa.  "Come here, just a sec..I mean.." Auntie Netsuhi shouted, smiling brightly as I nodded.
I turn around and Fidget my fingers.

"Uncle.. Ectoplasm..um.. "

"Go ahead" Ectoplasm said while smiling, after the girl left he crossed his arms and scoffed, looking down at your relatives. 'Stealers' He thought.

"Hey Aunties.. What's up? " I asked while huffing.

"(N/N)...We have changed to your costume.  Please take it, it's in the Development Studio.. I think "Auntie Iwa ordered looking at Auntie Netsuhi.

"Why the sudden change?"

"You'll find out soon." Auntie Netsuhi said patting my head. "Go now, before Aoumi notices you.. You'll get stuck again in his.. Clingyness..."

"Ok!  I'll take it now "I said then I turned away from the gym.

"Woah, (Y/N)'s relatives are cool"

"New teachers?"

"I'm not sure but I think they're strong."

"The red-haired lady is scary! "

"Mineta...shut it!"

"Oohh! her Uncle is so handsome! What's his name again!? "

"Mina.. Stop simping over an adult man.. His name is Aoumi, I think."

"I'll ask them for their blessings"

"KAMINARI!? " They all turned to the idiot blonde who was standing, clenching his fist in determination as flower auras surrounded his head. They started to yell at him as he just showed them his proud grin.

"Aizawa .. Your class is.. A mess" Netsuhi muttered, staring at the commotion of the whole class. 

"You'll get used to this" Aizawa replied while entering his yellow sleeping bag making the grown woman sweatdrop.

"Nii-san! " Netsuhi turned her sight, seeing her younger sister running towards her. "You know! You know! Some of them like (N/N)!!" She said making the Rednette choke in her own saliva.

"What...? "

"Yup, they're arguing about getting our blessings for (Y/N)!! especially the Blonde over there, the bi-colored male, the Girl with black, brown and I think pink hair.. The greenette over th-oh where'd he go? Nevermind.. The Class rep and... The yellow blonde male who started the argument!"

"Nuh-uh! I wouldn't let them near (N/N)!" The two yank their head and saw Aoumi, crossing his arms like a kid. "As if I'll let them have my pretty niece! "

"You can't stop them liking (N/N), Aoumi" Iwa stated receiving a huff from the male. "And I think its fine.. Right Netsu-"

"As if... I'll kilL them IF they TrY! I'll rip ThEir limbs and peel tHeIr skin off. I'll MuRder TheiR family. Torture them to deatH. Kill, kill, kill-"

"Netsuhi.. That's not nice-"

"As if... I'll kilL them IF they TrY! I'll rip ThEir limbs and peel tHeIr skin off. I'll MuRder TheiR family. Torture them to deatH. Kill, kill, kill-"  Aoumi started to chant, beside Netsuhi, making the others look at them.

The students are now shaking and sweating as Heck.

"Don't mind them" Iwa said waving her hands in reassurance yet it didn't help them to calm down.
"Stop it you two! You're traumatizing the whole class!"

*(Y/N)'s Case*

When I reached the development studio, I heard footsteps on my side and saw Izu, Uraraka-chan and Iida.

"(Y/N) !! Did you change something in your costume too?" Uraraka-chan asked, waving her hands at me. 

"Hey Uraraka-" I opened the door while smiling at my friends then a loud explosion came that throw me away." Wow ... "I mumbled while smiling, eyes closed.

"Ouch Ouch! "I said as smoke enveloped my surroundings.

"You can't just go around making random pops! Hatsume!" I heard someone scolded as I cough.

"Failure is the mother of inventions Power Loader Sensei" Someone said as I felt a heavy pressure on me.
The three beside me are now shaking, in shock with a hint of jealousy.

"Hatsume-san!? You ok!? " after hearing this voice I open my eyes and saw a lady on me

"Who're you!? " I ask, then I notice her boobs. "You've got big boobs there, hahah" I laughed averting my eyes to it.

"(Y-Y/N)!?" I once again opened my eyes and saw Yuki!?

"Hey Yuki." I said smiling. He then pushed the girl on me making her roll away as he grabbed my waist and help me up.

"You ok? " He asked checking every inch of my body as I stood there smiling, trying to forget the boob.

"Get away from her! " Izu said pulling me away by my armpit running back to Uraraka-chan and Iida who's covering me with their bodies as Yuki stood there, Dumbfounded.

"Sorry For the sudden explosion. It's been a while huh. Class 1-a right. Uh What're your names again?" The pinknette said.

'She's pretty!! ' I thought as I stare at her.

"Izuku Midoriya"

"I'm Tenya Iida! The man you used as a WALKING billboard during the sport festival!"

"(Y/N), are you ok? " Uraraka-chan tap may shoulder stopping my thoughts. "You're... Staring at her"

"UH-AAHAHHAHA.. of course I'm not stari'n at her! HAHAHAH" I laughed, flapping my hands in rebut.

"OK. ANYWAY I'M BUSY SO TOOTLES!!" Hatsume said as I grab her hand.

"Wait! "

"Hm? "

"Um.. Er.. Me and my friends need some.. Revision on our costumes.. We need your help! " As I stated it, she snap her head toward mine that startle me a little.

"COLOR ME INTRIGUED!!! "

"HATSUME! " I tilted my head to the side and saw Power Loader Sensei, his creepy!
"Its fine if you basically live here in the shop, but keep raising havoc like this and I'll have to ban you for life. KEH KEH KEH"

"umm-"

"Don't worry, Eraser Head gave me the head ups. Come in. Shiharu, give Miss (Y/N) her costume. Help her to adjust the suit"

"Yes sir. Let's go (N/N)!! I've got a lot to show you!"said yuki as he grabbed my hand and started dragging me all the way in to the workshop not noticing the gazes towards us.

'That Yuki-man....'

"Here! Try this on! " He said pushing one suitcase on my arms

"O-Ok!" I exited the changing room, Yuki immediately ran towards me and quickly looked at every corner of my costume then suddenly Hatsume approached me pushing away Yuki making him yelp.

"HATSUME!? "

"heheh.. Lemme check on her.. Oohh, she's harder than she looks like.. I thought her tummy would be soft!" Hatsume complimented as I try to hold my squeaks in embarrassment.

"Go away you Sadist!!!" My three friends yelled pulling me away as Hatsume grin.

"Since you three are bothering my observation, try my babies!!!" She then put Izu on a funny suit while putting an ARM ROCKET?  on Iida's arm as me and Uraraka-chan watch on the sidelines.

"I honestly only need supports for my arm-" the suit started to rotate as I stare at Izu's face.

"Oohh.. That'll hurt" I mumbled turning my head to Uraraka-chan as I point a finger to Izu who's now wincing in pain

"DEKU!? "

"STOP. Looks like the mobility software's buggy. Sorry about that! "

"That's not right, Hatsume-san" I deadpanned, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"NEXT UP IIDA! BOOSTER ON! "

"Rocket Iida, Launching in 5,4,3,2,1.Go.." I mumbled as I put my hand on Salute pose making Izu and Uraraka-chan hesitantly imitate my pose.

"IIDA KUN!? "

"My quirk is on my legs though! " Iida shakingly muttered as I pat his shoulder.

"I know but, I was thinking that If you need to rest your leg then how about running with your arms! " Hatsume said making me pfft, imagining Iida running with his arms.

"Enough of that nonsense!"

"Hatsume-san is weird"

"Sorry, her ego knows no bound. Its like sickness really" Power Loader apologized as I yank my head to Iida and Uraraka-chan, shadow casting their eyes.

"But you know! I think its fine because of her passion in Technology! Right Izu? " I snap my head to him as he held his head, thinking. "Oohh... He had an idea!  "I said, as a smile formed on my face.

"Iida! Think you can teach me some moves?! " Izu asked Iida, smiling like the angel he is.

"Hmmm, he's so cute.. Right Uraraka...chan? Huh? Where'd she go?"

"(Y/N)... Help me! " I turned to my back and saw Hatsume handing Uraraka-chan with some.. Bomb?

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?"

"SMOKE COMING OUT FROM IT! "

"HATSUME!?"

*BAAM*

"Ouch.. That hurts! " I winced covering my head for protection.

"SORRY ABOUT THAT! "

*Four Days Later*

"(Y/N)!!!!~" I looked behind me and saw Uncle Aoumi, running towards me as usual. Behind him were Auntie Netsuhi and Auntie Iwa.

"Good Morning.. Do you guys need something?"

"How's your costume!? Pretty isn't?" Auntie Netsuhi asked, grabbing my arm while checking the clothe.

"Its.. Red.. I like it! "

"That's nice.."

"(N/N)!!" I turned my head again, Uncle Might waving at me.

"I'll see ya later Aunties, Uncle! "

After (Y/N) left, Netsuhi smile vanished as her expression changed into serious yet focus face.
"Netsuhi?"

"Yes? "

"When will you tell her about the-"

"Don't worry Iwa. I'll tell her soon.. Maybe later.. Without these other people here of course"

"Ok.. "

"Hey Uncle might. You look weird as always! As expected to our BesT Number One hero" I said nudging his shoulder, grinning in a teasing way.

"Is that a compliment or insult? "

"Both! " I said standing up straight, Looking around.

"PIERCING SHOT! HA-HAH! NAILED IT! " I looked up and saw Tsuki, laughing proudly as I sigh.

"Too much ego.. right uncle?"

"Bakugou's battle sense is as sharp as ever, I see" He said, turning around.

"Oh look, a boulder falling towards us! " I said calmly while smiling with closed eyes. After a moment, i started sweating.

"Flame Thrower! " I yelled then I shoot big gust of fire as I glare at the boulder. After a moment I stopped, the boulder turned into.. Magma? "What the-"

"(Y/N)!" I yanked my head only to see Auntie Netsuhi approaching my confuse figure. "I see.. It's happening! The support course really help us! " She said touching my hand.

"What's happening Auntie?" I asked looking at her with puppy eyes, hoping she knows what's happening to my freaking quirk.

"It's.. Manifesting! "

"Huh?"

"Its.. Manifesting. It means, you're evolving! "

'So what am I? A pokemon?? " I thought as I stared at her.

Sorry I haven't publish chapters around.. 3 days?

So paranoid...
(11-11-21)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
760K 26.7K 38
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟔/𝟐𝟔/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟕/𝟐𝟖/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
365K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
98.6K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...