Rise of the Moon (Owl House A...

Av OwlHouseFan826

LUMITY! What if Luz came across a glyph in the woods that cursed her into becoming a werewolf? This is the st... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Notice
Chapter 7
Notice
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Very Important Notice
Follow Up Notice
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Book
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A Personal Rant
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Another Important Notice (ik ik there's a lot of them)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 20

1.6K 68 35
Av OwlHouseFan826

Sorry for the break, spent the entire weekend catching up on late homework. High school am I right? On that note two things, A: Option B won so that's how the rest of the story is going, and B: even though B won this chapter will have a major time skip. Anyway, enjoy.

Standing in front of Luz with all of its glory was The Owl House with its weird combination of a run-down shack and castle seemingly floating in the mist.

However something was different about it, it had no life. Usually, you would be rushed by Hooty the moment he saw you and you could hear Eda and King going back and forth inside, but now it was just an empty, desolate house that gave off an eerie feeling.

As Luz stood there looking at Owl House, she felt a single tear form and begin to run down her face. Soon this tear was followed by another, then another, and finally the flood gates opened and tears flowed down her face unabated.

Ever since Luz had been cursed she had been jumping from one thing to another, trying to figure out ways to get rid of it. She hadn't taken a second to relax and so the emotions had been bottling up until now.

Luz stood there for what felt like hours, tears streaming down her face. Through all the tears and sadness she refused to fall down, refused to give into it, refused to be consumed. She was going to make it back to The Boiling Isles even if it killed her.

Time skip a year

It was Luz's one-year anniversary in the Terminus Realm.

She had taken to marking down the days on the wooden table, just to keep some semblance of time.

After her first day, Luz had spent a lot of yelling at the mist in hope that Fenris would hear her and let her out of this godforsaken place.

He never answered though or responded so she had reluctantly taken to reading the books he left as they might contain some information about how to leave, unfortunately, none of the books ever mentioned a spell that actually worked.

The books did however help her with a lot of things that had been bothering her, like creating more powerful glyphs.

She had been struggling with making her glyphs more powerful since magic was dependent on the size of the circle and she couldn't keep big enough glyphs on her to cast the more powerful magic. The books taught her that she could actually make them stronger by making them on materials that conducted magic better like bone or enchanted wood.

They also taught her more spells like the Truth Spell, an advanced healing spell called Seraphs Blessing, an invisibility spell called the Queen's Cloak, a powerful teleportation spell called Instant Step, and a spell called Instant Karma which instantly made people suffer some effects that could be either good or bad depending on their karma.

She learned about the science behind glyphs and now knew how to create new ones and modify old ones to varying levels of success.

Luz read about the werewolves and how some of the ancient ones that had hundreds of years of practice could change into any form they desired.

Every time she finished memorizing a book, which didn't take that long side effect of the curse, it would disappear and would be replaced by a new one.

Today was going to be the first day in a year that she took a break from learning spells and was just going to spend the day relaxing around the house and goofing off, something that she sorely missed.

However, fate had a different plan for her which is why she was currently standing in front of a giant wolf with a glowing purple portal behind him.

"I see you're doing well," the wolf said.

"No thanks you, Fenris. Do you know how hard it is to be stuck in a house for a year with nothing to do but read books?" Luz said with a cold undertone. (Man Luz would have not liked quarantine)

"Do you want to leave?"

"I would like that yes but what's the catch?" After being alone for a year Luz had become a lot more direct when facing someone.

"No catch, all you have to do is walk through that portal behind me," Fenris said without a hint of maliciousness in his voice.

"Why? I thought you said it was going to take years before I was released?" Luz was excited to go home but this might be the last time she could talk to a god and she wanted answers.

"No, I said years could pass and it would only be a second, not that it would take years. And as to why well if you stayed here any longer your soul could get damaged and we wouldn't want that would we?"

"So let me get this straight, you ripped me into a completely different realm with the possibility that my soul could be damaged?" Luz said with a hard tone.

"That pretty much sums it up," Fenris said shamelessly.

"You littl-"

"And off you go, and remember no more chocolate," Fenris said before waving his hand and making the portal engulf Luz entirely. 

In the Boiling Isles

Amity sat by the beside on Luz in the ER, her face hidden behind her hands.

It had been almost 24 hours since Luz had collapsed in the store and Amity hadn't left, an overwhelming sense of guilt an worry forcing her to stay.

Amity didn't know how to contact the Owl Lady to tell her about Luz and she certainly was not going to bring Lillith into this as she would probably use this to make Eda join the Emperor's coven and Amity did not want to see Luz turned into a bargaining chip.

And there was no way she was going to bring her parents into this, they would probably be mad at her for becoming friends with a human girl and make her leave.

 As such she could stay and hope that Luz woke up soon otherwise it would be her in the ER.

"Piece of ****!"

A sudden yell from her right made Amity jump about a foot into the air as Luz sat up and yelled a word Amity never thought she would hear from her mouth.

 And before Amity could say anything she was wrapped up in a bone-crushing hug that seemed to take the very breath out of her. She wasn't sure if it was just the force though that took it out.

"Oh, it's so good to see you again! You have no idea how much I've missed you!"

The already blushing Amity blushed even deeper, discovering multiple new shades of red.

After a few moments to Luz and an eternity to Amity, Luz broke the hug and grabbed Amity's shoulders, "How long was I out?"

"Uh, a day? Yeah, a day and 2 hours."

Luz mumbles something unintelligible under her breath that Amity couldn't quite catch but sounded like, "I'm going to kill him."

Suddenly Luz felt an overwhelming exhaustion wash over her, exhaustion that felt as if she was going to go back to sleep for another day.

"Amity?"

"Yeah Luz?"

"I need to get home, can you help?"

"I guess, what do you need?"

"I need you to grab me a big notepad and a pen."

Amity thought it was a strange request to get home but seeing Luz in this state she just went to grab a paper and pen from the front desk.

It didn't take her long, just a minute or so, but when she got back she could visibly see Luz struggle to stay awake.

"Here."

"Thanks, Amity, now you might want to hold on," Luz said, her hand gliding over the paper.

"What? Why? Onto what?" Amity asked confused.

"Grab my arm and no matter what do not let go."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Trust me on this one."

Resigning herself to this fate, Amity used one hand to grab onto Luz.

"Both hands."

Just when Amity put the other hand on Luz placed her hand on the piece of paper and wind rushed past Amity as a powerful suction force threatened to rip her off.

And there's the end of the chapter because I can literally write no more tonight.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

52K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...
78K 2.1K 44
17 year old Luz Noceda never expected to go to Hexide High, one of the biggest schools in the country. She wanted to start over fresh after her bad e...
312K 6.9K 35
//WRITTEN BEFORE SEASON 2\\ When a sleepover turns into an overstayed adventure Luz and Amity find themselves learning more about one another. Dark s...
3.9K 127 14
The beginning of this story takes place after 'young blood old souls', Edit: this takes place like a year after the last episode of the first season...