Looney Toony Neighborhood

By 0SakuraFlower0

Your OC just moved into the neighborhood of The Looney Tunes Show. You crush hearts all around but eventually... More

Meet the beighbors!!!
First Date fiasco
Marvelous Mexican Miracle
Piggies in a blankie
Bowl for meee babay ;)
Home Wreaky becky
Down the rabbit but HOLE
Prison cell full o' STEEMY love πŸ₯΅
Recenge of the StinkπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ’πŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈ

What is down pediatrician?

331 3 2
By 0SakuraFlower0

Just then you wake up in the car, who's car? You didn't know. You were sitting next to Daffy and Porky in the car. Lola was in Shotgun and Tina was driving.
"What the...?" You say drowsily.
"Y/n go the f******* back to sleep!" Tina growls at you.
"ARE YOU KIDNAPPED ME?!?!?" You scream at her like a gargoyle.
"No you stupid bimbo! We're going to the hospital to see pugs!" Tina croaks at you.
"DONT CALK ME A BIMBO YOU SUSSIE!!!" You scream and whip her with your mother's Gucci necklace.
"Y/n please STOP!" Lola pleads, but you just whip her too,'.
"Porky! Daffy! Hold her down!!!" Tina demands.
"Nah I'm too tired, porky isth sthtrong enough on histh own," Daffy yawns and rolls to his side to sleep.
Prgy quickly grabs onto you and holds your arms with all his might.
"LET GO YOU pervert!!!!!" You scream in Plokeys faces and kick him in the groin.
"Ooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOWWWW w-w-w-hyyy w-wh-OW OW O-O-OW!!!!SONUVA BI-BI SONUVA BI-BI-BI SONUVA-" Porky yelps.
You smack his lips and rip his bowtie in half.
"GET BENT!!!!" You growl as you bite his ear and rip a chunk clean OFF!!!!!
"M-m-M-I-M-O-M-MOMMY!!!!!!!!!" Porky cries as he holds his rApped ear.
You chew on his flesh but it tastes so nasty!!!! You spit the flesh chuck into his face and throw up into his lap.
"EeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeweewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! That does NOT taste like BACON!!!!" You spit out.
"Y/N SIT DOWN AND LEAVE PORKY ALONE!!" Tina screams and reclines her seat back to smack your face but then sits back up.
"What's you're problem anyway?? I thought we were cool!!" Tina yells back at you.
You roll your eyes
"We are!! I was just waking you guys up from what happened! And then you SLAPPED ME!!" You scream in defense.
Tina sighs
"Ok well I'm sorry for slapping you in the face" Tina apologizes and looks at you with remorse.
You scoff at her.
"Yeah ok apology expected or whatever" you say in disgust after what you just said.
You look over at porky with a bloody head.
"L-L-L-Lo-LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID Y/N!!!!" Porky screams and cries as he covers the side of his head with his bloody hand.
You look at the fat piglet and sigh with guilt.
"Look I'm sorry, my anger got the best of me.." you say as you scratch your neck.
Daffy wipes the blood off of porkys head with a tissue and licks the bloody tissue.
"EWW!! This doesn't NOT taste like pulled pork...." daffy spits in disgust and gags.
Porky says and kicks Daffy's shin, which then turns into a little cat fight between them.
"Porky! Daffy! Knock it off now!!" Tina yells and floors the breaks which sends both of them flying into the front seat.
Tina throws both of them back and they slam in the trunk.
"Oh look! We're here!" Lola says smiling and gets out her makeup purse to reapply her lip stick.
"I wanna look super pretty for when I see Bugs! Don't want him to forget he's dating the most beautiful bunny in the world" she says smugly and smirks.
"You do realize that bugs got shot in the foot, right? He doesn't have amnesia" Tina says to her annoyed.
"Oh riiiight" Lola sighs.
You scowl at the cream colored rabbit female. How could Bugs even fall for her?? You're clearly the most gorgeous woman in the entire universe!! Lola doesn't even have nearly as many followers as you do on every social media out there.
"Ok let's just go!!" You scream impatiently.
"Alright alright!" Tina says back as she gets out of the car.
You all hop out of the vehicle and you walk inside the hospital. Everyone stares at you guys as porky holds the bloody tissue up to his rear.
"You're making everyone stare at us!!" You whisper shout to Porky angrily.
"W-W-Well we wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for y-y-yo-you!!" Porky whispers back.
You all walk up to the front desk. The receptionist looks up and sees the walking bloody bacon.
"Are you here for the pigs injury?" The receptionist asks while staring the injured beta male down.
"Oh no that's a different story. We're here for Bugs Bunny, he got shot in the foot" Tina says and giggles.
"Oh! He's right down the hall to the left and two right then another left and then two more lefts and then a right and then walk toward and then there he'll be" the receptionist says happily.
You all follow the lady's very simple directions and begin to walk down the hall until a certain someone caught your attention........
He was there....
You gasp as you see him and you couldn't help to separate from the others to run to him, just to see why he was there.
"ELMER?!?!???!!!" You scream in a worried tone as you race over to your ex lover.
"Y/n! What a suwpwise to see you hewe!" Elmer exclaims and hugs you.
You gasp in shock and immediately smack him.
"Dont get too touchy with me" you scowl.
"Wight sowwy.." he sighs.
"So what are you even doing here?" You ask him worriedly.
"I was going to ask you the same fing" he says back at you giggling.
You then see his expression change as if he remembers why he was there in the first place. He begins to frown and tear up immediately.
"Mawia has cancew......" the depressed hunter cries.
You stare at him with a blank expression on your face. You were actually extremely happy that little skank has cancer and you resist breaking into dance to celebrate. You feel yourself almost crack a smile, but quickly remember those acting classes your mom made you take. You think about all the Gucci products in the world getting destroyed and lit on fire, and tears form in your eyes.
"Omigosh Elmer this is horrible!!! Is there anything I can do?!?!?" You "cry" and fall to your knees and clench onto the retarded hunters's shirt.
"Aw fank you fow cawing so much but...I guess you just being my fwiend is enough fow now," Elmer's glue gives you a warm smile.
You gag and swallow your vomit, you couldn't believe you actually dated...that...
"Oh of COURSE Elmet! Anything for YOU!!" You look up at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Weww Mawia is doing Chemo wight now, wanna gwab a gwiwwed cheese at da cafetewia?" He asks with an angelic smile.
"Mmmm I'll have to think about it, I'm visiting a friend right now," you stick your tongue out at him playfully and give him a wink.
"Okay, weww Iww see ya awound," Elmer giggles his autistic little laugh and walks to the Cafeteria.
"He totally wants me back," you whisper to yourself evilly.
You eventually find your way back to the group after getting lost about 15 times and you all gather in Bug's hospital room.
Bugs looks like a mix between a deflated balloon and a rag doll. His eyes are redshot blood and drooping. His ears are long and down to his knees (a side effect of all the drugs) and his whiskers were nappy and tangled. You could see his foot swelled up so bad it was almost bigger than PORKY. It was covered in bandages though, so you couldn't actually tell if that was true.
"Eeeeehhh.... eh.ehhhhhh....*cough cough*," Bugg's stared.
"What's up................dic?" He whispers in a raspy voice.
You see your rabbit prince in the hospital bed and you run up to him. You immediately hug him and squeeze him tight.
"Omg Bugs I'm so sorry!!!!" You cry to your furry rabbit friend and squeeze him tight.
"COUGH COUGH COUGH SG HACK GAVK" Bugs coughs and hacks up a storm and his heart monitor goes flat.
"CALL DR WEISBURG!!!!!!" Daffy screams in a panic and runs out the door.
Tina pries you off of Bugs and runs over to check to make sure he's ok. He's spazzing out and flipping his limbs all around the world. His eyes shoot wide open and his bandaged up foot flings around and knocks down everything on the Doctors table. He unconsciously kicks you in the face with his dump truck foot.
"OMG OH NO!!!!" You holler at him.
"STOP IT!! HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HES DOING!!!!!!" Lola screams and pulls you back.
Bugs is now foaming at the mouth and his eyes roll back.
The old white doctor rushes in and slams you all against the wall and quickly does cpr on Bugs. Everyone watches in horror as you see the Doctor try his best to save the poor rodents life. Bugs Bunny stops spazzing.........
Everyone stares at him.
He begins to breathe again and his heart goes back to normal.
The doctor stops giving bugs CPR and wipes the sweat away from his brow.
"Sigh.... I need a hit" the doctor sighs and lights up a cig.
He puffs out a cloud of smoke in Lola's face.
"I'm afraid I'm gonna have to put this guy on life support! He's been suffering from some serious seizures from the meds he's been taking lately" Dr Weisburg sighs and wipes tears from his cheeks.
Tina and Lola and you all look around the room, there are posters of kittens saying "hang in there baby" and "it's only cancer :) don't worry about it!" and "at least you have 3 weeks and not 3 days left". This unnerves you all as the doc starts laughing psychologically.
"Sorry I was remembering a funny joke," Doctor Worcestershire sauce laughs, whipping a tear from his eye.
"Uuuuuummmmmm anyway... shouldn't you...ya know...NOT be smoking in a patient's room," Tima asks quizzically.
"Oh shut up it's not like he's dying from cancer, he's got a foot injury. You millennials are a bunch of special snowflakes," the doctor sighs and blows smoke into Tina's face.
Tina coughs and wheezes and wafts the smoke away aggressively. She then takes the juul out of his hand and smashes it on the ground.
"How bout them apples," Tina growls at the useless doctor.
"Hey um...not to question your like...doctor business but...why are you giving Bugs steroids, acid, and 10 grams of marijuana?" Lola asks.
"Oh sh*t!!! I accidentally gave him my um..."medication"....so that's why he's been having seizures," the doctor starts sweating profusely.
"Ok all of you OUT I need to fix him," Doctor Watermelon ushers you all out of the room and slams the door HARD.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Lola screams BLOODIE MURDER as the doctor just crunched her toes in the door.
"Oh son of a big tiddy goth gf!!! Oh Get inside so I can fix your freaking foot. Ay caramba I can't get a break today," doctor Westbrook grabs loola by the neck and throws her inside the room.
The door slams.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
You hear Lolas muffled scream coming from inside the rooom.
You hear sounds of razors and electric utensils being used on the other side.
"HEY WHATS GOIN ON IN THERE!!" Tina screams and bangs on the door.
"SHUT!!!!! UP!!!!" You hear dr weesnaw banging around and slamming and more crying.
"HNGGG I CANT GET IT OPEN!" Tina yells as she struggles to open the door.
"Let's just leave her! He's fixing her up anyways" you say as you "try" to comfort Tina.
Tina gives you the stink eye.
"That doctor isn't GOOD!! HES PROBABLY BEATING HER IN THERE FOR ALL WE KNOW!!" Tina screams at you.
"Come on!! Help me out here!!" Tina grabs you closer to the door and he tries to bang it open.
You weakly push your arms against it.
"Ugh ughhhhhh hnnnngghg ughh it won't budge..." you complain.
Tina growls in frustration as he hears more cries coming from the female bunny.
"We gotta get help!!!" Tina yells in worry.
She looks at you.
"Cmon don't you see any muscular and strong looking people here that can help us?!?!?!?"
You sigh and try and think of the strongest person here that you can think of.
"Hmmmm..." you think hard.
You then think of the bestest idea ever!!!!! You race over to room E124444 and you see the most handsome devil in the hospital. You walk over to him with hearts in your eyes and blushing like crazy. You take a gulp and try to act cool in front of this hunky macho man.
He's sitting down on the bench near the room with his head in his pants.
It's..................................

Elmer.

"Hey ya bald bald baby" you giggle as you remember that was the name you used to call him while you two were... dating.
He looks up at you with watering eyeballs.
"Oh.. hewwo y/n" he wipes his eyes.
"Wow are you crying? You really are a bald baby.." you laugh at him and point.
Elmer eyes.
"Wook y/n, I'm not weawy in de mood for games wight now..." he sighs.
You roll your eyes.
"Look chunky, stop crying about marionette or whatever having "cancer". Me and Tina need your help with something!!!!" You growl and yank on his arm.
"Hewp? Hewp wif what?" He asks confused.
You smack him.
"You're strong right?!?!?? We need your help to knock down a door!!!!" You scream and pull his hand.
The bald man chuckles and flexes his non-existent muscles.
"Wew they don't caww me Elmer Buff fow nofing" he smirks with confidence.
You roll your eyes at the narcissistic simp.
"No one calls you that, fart face. NOW LETS GO!!!" You scream and you pop his bubble of confidence.
You quickly run over back to Tina with Elmer behind you.
"I've got someone who can help!!!!" You yell and drag Elmer over.
Tina takes a break from pounding on the door and looks over at you both.
"You're kidding right..?" She glares at you.
"Elmer can do it!!!! I've seen him bench 220 before!" You lie.
"Ok uh.. Elmer is it???? Try and knock it down!!!!" Tina yells at him and pushes him forward.
The quite chubby man pushes up against the door and tries to push it open.
"Uhhhhghghhhhhnnnnnnn I can't do it...." the hunter sighs and gives up in less than 5 seconds.
"WE DONT HAVE TIME FIR THIS!!! THATS IT!!!" Tina snaps and uses all of her might to kick down the door.
AND THE DOOR OPENS!!!!!!! She smashes it open and you and Elmer cheer.
But what you see next horrifies you........................

Lola's eyes are pooping straight out of this head and her tongue is hanging out of her mouth. Kola's toes are now mangled and crunched into a neon pink cast. You look over at Bug's and see the "doctor" has popped him full of MORE DRUNGS. You saw meth, coke, weed, and vape juice on the table.
"Omg should we like...call the cops?!?!" You ask actually worried for once.
"Wait I know you! You got awwested fow mawpwactice!!! It was on my news show!!!!" Elmer screams as he points at Dr. Wetbutt.
"Well sh*t! I'm not going back to prison!!!" Dr. Weissburg SCREEEEAAAAMMMSSS as he jumps out of the window of the 4TH FLOOR!!!!!
You all scream as you hear a SPLAT and the screams from the doc suddenly stopping.
"Hello everyone, I'm your Dr., Dr. Schlatt, here to check on the patient. Mr. Bugs-SWEET MOTHER OF GOD WHAT THE SAM H*LL HAPPENED IN HERE?!?!?" The female doctor screams in horror!!
"CAWW 911!!!!" Elmew yells in horror.
You quickly call 911...until you realize you were in a hospital.
"Um literally just someone get the doc on a stretcher, this is literally a hospital," you roll your eyes and chuck your phone at A screaming porky.
This knocks the pug out and he falls to the ground in a bloody mess.
Just then the door opens again-
"Hey guysth these grilled cheese sthandwitches are GREAT..." Daffy walks in and his eyes immediately bulge out of his head.
"Ooh can I have one of dose?" Elmer pipes up.
Daffy drops the sandwich on the floor in shock and he slowly backs out of the room. Elmer looks at the sandwich on the ground with great sorrow on his face.
"Ok, I need you all out of the room so I can fix up the 2 bunnies and pig," Doctor Shatt escorts you all out of the room and calmy shuts the door.

3 days later.........

You're in your nice calm humble abode, taking a rest from all the chaos that happened in your crazy first week moving. Bugs is still recovering rom all the drugs, but got released from the hospital a few days ago. Lola quickly recovered as well as she went through many physical therapy sessions. Porky was easily fixed, though he got put into a self love therapy group because the doctor found many emotional scars from Daffy Ducks abuse. As for the rest of you, Tina has been helping out with Lola and Daffy has been helping out with Bugs. Elmer stayed at the hospital, still worrying about..... Maria 🤢🤮 and you have basically been resting, texting your alien boyfriend. You pull out your phone to text him again.

Y/N: hey marvy ;)
Marvin: Greetings y/n! 👽
Y/N: ughhhh I'm soooooo boreddddd 😫😫😡
Marvin: So am I, what have you been up to?👾
Y/N: idk being a super hotty and gaining millions of followers by the second 🙄🙄
Marvin: Pog-tastic!! You really are an amazing gurl, bestie! Periodt 🤪👽🧚‍♀️💅👑
Y/N: Why are you so cringy??
Y/N: you literally give me second hand embarrassment

Marvin leaves you on read. You roll your eyes. That Aldine guy really gets on your nerves sometimes. You get up from your couch and you look in the mirror.
"Still attractive as always!" You say while you pose sexily in your reflection.
You're just wearing your casual Gucci top with some custom gucci Scooby-Doo sweat pants with scooby doing a "draw me like one of your french girls" pose while saying "got any Scooby snacks?".
You take a quick selfie and post it on your timeline. You then immediately get 1000000000000 likes in just under a minute! You look at your likes and you see........
ELMER LIKED YOUR PIC?????????
You immediately start fangirling and start blushing immediately. You had no idea your bald prince was still following you. You then shake your head to snap you out of falling for him again.
"Ugh! Pull yourself together y/n! Elmer is engaged!!! PLUS HE CHEATED ON YOU!!" You say to yourself.
You immediately get angry at the thought and throw your phone at the mirror, breaking it.
You sigh.
"You know what, that grilled cheese eating loser doesn't need me anyway. I'm sooo out of his league" you lie to yourself.
You get out a spare gucci body mirror and replace the broken one. You then walk over to your gucci sofa and turn on your other favorite show "bweaking news" which starred Elmer Fudd. You adore all the kooky news topics that Elmer covers. He's just too funny!!!
You pig laugh at the newest story of a random girl who started a fight at a bowling ally and the police had to get involved!! Too bad the people are anonymous, you would've had a field day bullying her online!!!!!
Dig DONG!!!!!!!

You hear your doorbell ring. You sigh and roll your eyes and get up from your comfortable position to open the door thinking it was Bugs or Daffy. To your surprise, it's that elderly lady that you saw earlier this week.
"Oh hello dearly, are you the computer lady?" The innocent oldy asks innocently.
You blink and look at her confused.
"Umm whaaaat..?" You ask.
"Oh pardon me, but I went over to that young duck in the house next to yours to see if he could fix my computer, but then he said that you were excellent at fixing things!" She smiles warmly at you.
"Who the frick even are you??" You stare.
"Oh you can just call me granny!" She says while looking up at you with a halo over her head.
You see the outdated computer in her hands.
You hate everyone, your parents, neighbors, even babies. But.... you can stand elderly people.
You roll your eyes.
"Listen granny McWrinkles, I'm not good at fixing crap, take your 2001 macbook and LEAVE!!" You shout, slamming the door forcefully.
"OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SON OF A BISCUIT!!" The old woman hoots and hollers.
You immediately gasp as you realize you deformed another foot once again and quickly open it.
"OMG LADY IM SO SORRY I-"
To your surprise, you didn't mangle a toe this time. The old hag just broke her computer by dropping it.
"Oh dear....." she cries.
"Uhhhhhhh I have a gucci one in my house if you want oneee...??" You sigh as you quickly get out a gucci chromebook 2022.
"Take it, you sanely flip flop and get out of here!!!" You scream and push the expensive computer in her face.
"Why thank you, sweety!" The gram cracker smiles and thanks you.
"Why don't you come over to my house? I'll make you some tea and warm cookies!" The old old old lady beans.
You sigh. You really pity her old raisin heart.
"FINE JUST DONT TELL ANYONE!!" You shout at her.
"You don't have to yell! I'm 90 years old, you can give me a heart attack at any minute!!" The lady snaps and shoots back at you.
You're surprised at her sudden change of attitude.
You nod your head and follow her inside her house after noticing the giant Eiffel Tower above her roof.
You go inside and take a seat on her comfy leather recliner.
Ugh it smells like an antique stir in here.. you think and waft away the old stale smell.
"You just wait in here, I'll go make you some ice herbal tea while we wait for the cookies to finish baking" granny says as she walks over to her old fashioned kitchen.
You sit in the chair while you look around the room, wondering what you're even doing here in the first place. You then see something yellow in a swinging bird cage in the air.
Is that.... a banana? You ponder as you squint your eyes to look at it better.
"Oooo! Sywvestew! Wook! It's da modew!!" The yellow banana squeaks at you.
Wait that's not a banana...
It's a bird!!!!!!
A black car then comes out of nowhere and stares at you with stars in his eyes.
"ZOO WEE MAMA!!!" The cat spits at you and jumps in your lap.
"GET DA FWICK OFF OF HEW MAN SHOO SHOO!!" The yellow bird screams and flies over and pecks his eyes out.
"Sowwy wady, dis cat is nofing but twoubwe!" He winks at you and gives you a big grin.
Your heart immediately starts thudding in your chest as you see the innocent yet mischievous bird's smile.
What the frick?!?! He's a bird but...I can't help but be attracted to him...you think as you try to hide your blush from him.
"Oh um ok...whatever," you scoff, hiding your shame from him.
"So what's youw name pwetty wady?" The bird asks.
"It's y/n l/n, but you should know that already considering how famous I am! You little peep with brain cancer," you sneer at the ignorant bird.
"Oh I know who you awe, I was dust being powite. My name is Tweety Biwd, it's a pweasuwe to meat you madam," the bird giggles as he kisses your hand.
You immediately blush at this and yank your hand away from him.
"EEEWWWW WTF!!!! I'm gonna get rabies now you nasty little corn turd!!!" You cry out and immediately sanitize your hand.
"Youwe WEAWWY bad at hiding youw feewings ya know dat wight?" Twitter asks with a sly grin on his face.
"What the frick are you talking about???" You rudely ask as you scowl at him.
"Youw mouf says one ting, but youw body says anodder," tweety smirks as he points to your blush with his tiny wong.
"Um NO?!?!?! It's just really hot in here!!! Are you crazy?!?!" You quickly make up an excuse for your blushing.
"Heh whatevew you say sexy wady," Tweepy giggles seductively with half lidded eyes.
The cat is disguised by Tweety's incessant flirting and growls at him. He then rushes over to you with a top hat and a tuxedo on. He does some tap dancing moves which instantly disturbs you. He then starts shuffling like it's 2008 and slips in some krumping. He then finishes by spinning on his head and breakdancing. As he finishes he pulls some flowers out of his hat and offers them to you with a big smile on his face.
You SNATCH the roses out of his hands and SMACK him in the face with them. The thorns from the roses slash his face and leave 5 bloody scars across his face. The cat named Sylvain the sulks as he slumps away to his bed, his love completely stomped on by you.
You snicker as you love breaking the hearts of pathetic aloha males like him.

"I hope I didn't make you wait too long death," Granny says warmly as she shuffles into the room with a tray of tea and cookies.
"Ugh I literally just fed all of Africa by the time you came back," you snap at her.
"Watch your tongue missy!!! I'm almost 100 but I still know how to slap a b***ch," Grandma Emma sasses you back.
"Actually you're kinda cool ngl," you say, impressed by the old hags guts.
"Why thank you, I guess my time in the war was worth it then," Grammy wink at you as she pours your tea.
"Whatever, do you have any snacks here?" You ask annoyed.
"Well I have cookies and frozen chocolate covered pickles. Those have been Sylvester's favorite ever since he was a lad," Grant chuckles.
Sylvia perks up as he hears the phrase "frozen chocolate covered pickles" and runs over to Granny and starts begging like a hobo for one.
"Goodness me! Hold your horses Sylvester, I'll go get you one," Granny takes 50 years to walk over to the freezer to get one. And takes 50 more years to walk back into the room.
"Here you are Syl-" as soon as Grabby comes back Sylvester pounces on the spinster and yanks the popsicle out of her crusty hands.
He rips the packaging open and immediately starts sucking on the pickle excitedly.
"Ummm....as fun as this has been I should REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLYYYYY get going, I have important model stuff to do and all," you say as you slowly get up from your chair.
"Oh! Yes well, let me pack you some cookies for the road," Granny smiles as she stumbles to get up.
"Thanks but no offense you take forever to do anything, I'll get them myself," you sigh as you go to the kitchen and grab a paper bag to put the cookies into.
The yellow bird sneakily follows in behind you and sets himself down onto the counter.
"You know...it gets pwetty wonewy hewe sometimes," Tweety says unexpectedly and starts chimping down onto a cookie.
"Ok? That's not my problem," you roll your eyes at the canary.
"It wouwd be a wot wess wonewy if I had a giwfwiend ya know," Tweety looks at you expectantly.
"Idk I'm like already seeing this little alien dork or whatever," you sigh at him.
"Weww, it's awways good to keep youw options open," the bird winks at you and hands you a slip of paper.
"Caww me if you evew get bowed of youw boy toy," Tweeky giggles at you charmingly.
You blush at the handsome bird's forwardness and can only mumble whatever as you storm out the front door.
As you're walking out and close the door, you immediately hear glass shattering, howls of the poor old woman, the cat running around, and tweety screaming bloody murder.
You immediately bolt the heck out of there and run down the street.
"Oh hey y/n!!" You hear a familiar voice call your name.
You turn around and see it's the black duck once again. You roll your eyes. Ugh.. not him..
"What do you want, stick legs??" You snap at him.
He looks at you and smiles, his eyes half lidded.
"No need to be RUDE!! I was just saying high..." Daffy squawks at you.
You let out a long sigh. This duck really bothers you sometimes.
"Don't you need to be helping Bugs out of rehab or something?" You spit at him.
"Uhhh I guess but right now, this is me time" daffy smirks and jiggles his booty.
"So how's you and Elmer?" The duck laughs under his breath.
You're face starts turning red at the mention of your ex bae.
"SHUT THE F***** UP DAFFY JUST SHUT UP!!!!!" You scream and yank his beak and squeeze it.
The duck boy starts tearing up in fear of his life.
"IM SORRY JUST LET ME GO!!" Taffy pleads for mercy and falls to his knees.
You let go and flick him in the eyes in annoyance. You can't take it anymore. You start to weep and go running over to Bugs' house. You fling the door open and flip your face onto his couch, smearing your makeup all over his throw pillows.
Bugs walks in from the kitchen and sees you sobbing on the coach and gaps in sulfide.
"Y/n?!?!? What are you doing here?????" Bugs yells and runs over to you.
You lift your face up from the couch and look at Bums with a quivering lip.
"I'm just not feeling myself today..." you pout.
"Well I can't do anything for you now, I'm about to go visit Yosemite. I made him a chocolate cake to surprise him while he's stuck in jail" he says as he walks over and puts Saran Wrap over the chocolate desert.
You sniffle.
"Yosemite?? Why are you visiting that inbred hillbilly?" You laugh out loud remembering that freak got what he deserved.
"You can come with me if you want" Bucks says as he's about to leave.
You hesitate to answer but then decide quickly.
"UGHHHH FIIIIINE I'll go, but only because you'll be there" you flutter your king lashes at the grey hair.
"Uhh ok then, I'll wait in the car for you."
The rabbit leaves the house, leaving the door open for you.
You really hate that ginger rail, you really do. But seeing him in jail would be priceless!! You want to laugh right in his face and make him blow a fuse just for your amusement. You get up from the couch and go outside.
You're about to get in the car until.....
"H-H-He-Hey you guys!!"
You cringe and turn around to see the obese pink pork chop standing behind you. He seems so be holding a present.
"I'm guessing that present is for me?? Give me that, poiky!!" You rip the gift out of the sweaty pigs hands and you're about to open it until..
"Y/N! That present isn't for you!!" Bugs screams at you and snatch the gift away from you.
"Y-Ye-Yeah! I-It's for Yosemite!" Porky exclaims defensively.
You roll your eyes.
"Lol ok whatevs." You stick your tong out at pooky pig and climb into the front seat next to BugsBunnyOfficial.
"Oh shoot, I left Daffy inside, I'll be right back,"  bugs climbs out of the front seat.
As he does this, Porky walk up to the car and you roll down the window to talk to him.
"Porky just like...get in the back. Where nobody can see you," you lol in his face.
"W-w-why are y-you so me-me-mEAN TO ME?!?!" Porky cries into his knees as he climbs into the back seat.
"Because you're stupid, smelly, disabled and..." you think about it for a second and you remember that...Porky is incredibly rich.
"Sexy," you finish with seductive eyes.
"W......WHAT?!??" Porky shouts in surprise.
"Look I'm so sowwy Porky 🥺 I was being a big meanie pants to hide my feewings fwom you," you lie through your teeth and look at him with big panda eyes.
"R-r-really???" Porky asks with shock on his face.
"Um yeah totally. P....Porky-poo," you resist the urge to barf in your mouth from the nickname.
"Hehehe o-o-o-oh you," Polly giggles at you.
"A-a-a-all is f-f-forgiven,"
"Great yeah whatever," you roll your eyes at him...but quickly give him a joker smile to keep up the act.
"I-I-I-I- I..........................I wonder what's t-t-taking B-B-Bugs and Daddy so long........m-m-m'lady," porky blushes at the nickname he call you.
"Haha....ha...yeah...." you giggle unenthusiastically at porky's dumping.
Just then the car door opens and Bugs launches himself into the front seat.
"Eh Daffy got stuck in the toilet again and I had to help him get out," bugs says as he turns on the car.
"Well itsth not MY fault that the toilet has such a big hole!" Daffy pouts as he get in next to Porqé.
"Uuuuhhh Daff? You don't put up the seat to poop," Hugs facepalms as he backs out of the driveway.
"Well then why do they give me two optionsth?!? I pee with the seat DOWN and poop with the seat UP," Daffy says as he points his finger angrily.
"Ok here's a new car rule. Is everyone listening?" Bugs says.
Everyone nods their heads in unison.
"I want us all to sit QUIETLY and listen to music until we reach the jail ok?" Bugs demands.
"Ok but can it be Lady Gogo or Katy Parry?" You ask annoyed.
"No, we're listening to whatever is in my CD player," Bugs looks at you with hatred and turns on his XD player.
Bob Marley is blasting through the speakers you you are instantly put into a trance by the beautiful reggae music.
You loved the songs "No Woman No Cry" "Jamming" and "Every Little Thing is Gonna be Alright". You were all getting high off of the reggae music all the way until you made it to the Glenn Oaks Royal Oaks Oakwood Oaks country jail.
Bugs turns off the music and everyone snaps out of their trance.
"Woah...that wasth weird," daffy remarks as he runs his hand through his hair.
"Y-y-y-yeah... I feel like I was h-h-high on meth and coke hehehehe," Plorky chuckles.
"SHUT UP PORKY! We all know you've never done drugs," you snap your neck to look at him and shoot a glare into his eyes.
"I-I-I-it was j-j-just a joke," he says looking down sadly.
"Um YEAH!!!! I was JUST JOKING TOO AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" You scream and laugh like Jegg the Killer.
"Oooohhh hehhehehe g-g-good one sw-Aw-sweety," porgy giggles.
Bugs and Daffy look at you both confused.
"Uuuuhhhh ok guys let's just....go inside," Bugs says awkwardly as he gets out of the car.
The rest of you exit the sports utility vehicle and make it to the guarded entrance of the jail.
"STATE YOUR NAME AND PURPOSE!!!" One of the guards screams.
"We're here to see our friend Yosemite Sam," bugs states politely.
"RIGHT THIS WAY!!!" The other guard bellows and escorts you through the prison.
You all walk together, but bugs and Porky stay significantly behind you and Daffy to talk about something. You're walking for awhile until you reach the visiting room.
Then you see him...

To be continued... .

WHATS UP WHATS UP WHATS UP MY TINY LITTLE PUSSY ZITS!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER OF LOONEY TOONRY NAYBORHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣😈😈👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👌🏻👌🏻🤔🥵🥵😚🥵🤮🤮😭😭😭😳😘😹😹😹😻😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CGSLTSR OF LOONEY TUOONEY NAIBORHOOG!!!!!!!👄👄👅👩🏽🗣👤🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581 56 15
in the world, the day you turn 18, you get a pair of earbuds in the mail. you may think, why would you get earbuds? well, these aren't just any ordin...
78.3K 4.3K 22
In a world where you have matching birthmarks with your soulmate, Dream and George weren't soulmates. In fact, they couldn't stand each other. Had D...
21K 587 30
You lose your job and and you were invited to stay with your old friend, Lola. You get a job as waitress at the toons favourite local restaurant, but...
25.3K 860 22
Bugs was an average rabbit in the town of Los Angeles, who believed he had everything he ever wanted in his life. A good job; a nice house; a girlfri...