(BEING EDITED) Forbidden love...

By avengerpovz

Being Tony Starks daughter sound all fun and games until you actually are Tony Starks daughter. ••••••••••••... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Another A/N

1.8K 28 11
By avengerpovz

Really hope you're all liking the story so far, so. I know I haven't been really including the avengers and missions into the book but I just wanted to say that, it is coming.

Yes, we will have powers

Yes, there will be missions

Yes, there's going to be lots of conflict

It's all coming, I'm not sure when but it's definite coming. I'm just focusing on their love relationship for just now and probably for the next few chapters but after that it's going to be about missions and powers and all that.

Thanks for reading this, also, wtf 11k reads! You guys are crazy! I love you all sm!!

E x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
173K 3.5K 31
{COMPLETED} You are Tony's Starks daughter, trapped inside the Avengers HQ. Trying to learn how to be an avenger without your dad figuring out, while...
538 3 40
Two superhumans had been casted out of their homes, one chose to be good and the other chose to be bad. But those two had a daughter. The good moth...
18K 498 10
Julia Stark has spent years at Midtown without crossing paths with significantly-less-cool Peter Parker. And she never would have, if he hadn't start...