zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

nineteen

17.6K 633 369
By yazzahazard

𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

"Your turn," said Harry as he handed her the parchment.

Harry and Zoia are currently at DADA class and per usual, they aren't paying any attention. They were playing a game of tic tac toe.

"I win," she said cockily.

"Fuck," he groaned.

Zoia's face burned up at the sound of his groan. Snap out of it Zoia. Snap out of it.

"Wanna play another game?" he asked.

"Y-yeah," she stammered.

And they did, until Umbridge caught them.

"What are you both doing" Umbridge shrieked.

"What do you think we're doing?" Harry answered for the both of them which received a nudge from Zoia while the rest of the class tried to hold a laughter.

"How many times should I tell you to speak politely to your superior! Detention! Both of you!"

Zoia gave Harry the are you serious look and Harry just smirked.

"At least you'll be spending it with me," he whispered to her which sent shivers down her spine.

"Yeah, while our hands are being cut open," she glared at him.

"Then we'll take care of each other," he smirked at her.

She knows he's not talking about their hands or maybe he did, but in a completely different context. A blush started to form in Zoia's face which made her look away from the boy.

"You're cute when you blush, don't hide it," he whispered to her again.

After their DADA class, they walked together to their divination class. Zoia sat next to Harry with Monica and Ron in front of them.

Everyone could tell Umbridge's existence took a toll on Professor Trelawney.

"I'm surprised she hasn't been sacked yet," said Zoia. "Umbridge thinks she's a fraud isn't she."

"The only one thing I could agree on with that Toad," said Harry. "But yeah, I think just the same as you Zo, wonder why."

"You just agree and follow everything Zoia says," Ron huffed.

"And what's wrong with that? She's smart and wise," Harry frowned.

Monica just shook her head while Zoia's trying to control the butterflies in her stomach.

Professor Trelawney was handing out copies of The Dream Oracle yet again, more like slammed it.

"Well, carry on!" said Professor Trelawney loudly, her voice high pitched and somewhat hysterical. "You know what to do! Or am I such a substandard teacher that you have never learned how to open a book?"

The class stared perplexedly at her and then at each other. As Professor Trelawney flounced back to the high-backed teacher's chair, her magnified eyes full of angry tears, Harry leaned his head closer to Zoia's and muttered, "I think she's got the results of her inspection back."

"Professor?" said Parvati Patil in a hushed voice (she and Lavender had always rather admired Professor Trelawney). "Professor, is there anything — er — wrong?"

"Wrong!" cried Professor Trelawney in a voice throbbing with emotion. "Certainly not! I have been insulted, certainly. . . . Insinuations have been made against me. . . . Unfounded accusations levelled . . . but no, there is nothing wrong, certainly not. . . ."

She took a great shuddering breath and looked away from Parvati, angry tears spilling from under her glasses.

"I say nothing," she choked, "of sixteen years' devoted service. . . . It has passed, apparently, unnoticed. . . . But I shall not be insulted, no, I shall not!"

"But Professor, who's insulting you?" asked Parvati timidly.

"The establishment!" said Professor Trelawney in a deep, dramatic, wavering voice. "Yes, those with eyes too clouded by the Mundane to See as I See, to Know as I Know . . . Of course, we Seers have always been feared, always persecuted. . . . It is — alas — our fate. . . ."

She gulped, dabbed at her wet cheeks with the end of her shawl, and then pulled a small, embroidered handkerchief from her sleeve, into which she blew her nose very hard with a sound like Peeves blowing a raspberry. Ron sniggered. Lavender shot him a disgusted look.

"Professor," said Parvati, "do you mean . . . is it something Professor Umbridge . . . ?"

"Do not speak to me about that woman!" cried Professor Trelawney, leaping to her feet, her beads rattling and her spectacles flashing. "Kindly continue with your work!"

And she spent the rest of the lesson striding among them, tears still leaking from behind her glasses, muttering what sounded like threats under her breath.

"Poor woman," Monica sighed.

"Yeah, I feel bad," said Zoia. "I'll give her cookies after school."

"Always so caring," said Harry while looking at her.

"Of course I am. I may not like her subject but she doesn't deserve this," said Zoia. "Imagine being her, half of her students hate her subjects, the teachers talk ill of her daily and now she's this close to being sacked."

Zoia then kept ranting about how she'll be sending her a basket filled with pastries and cookies later for her teacher. She didn't even realize Harry kept his gaze at her, studying her. He smiled the entire time looking at the Hufflepuff girl.

"Monica, will you help me?" asked Zoia.

"Well I-"

"I'll help," Harry cut Monica off. "I can help you."

"That's great Harry! Probably some of the elves will help too, but I don't want to bother them and it feels more genuine if I were the one who made it you know," said Zoia.

"Yeah, yeah. I agree," said Harry.

Ron just shook his head at the sight of his best friend, the same goes with Monica.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Currently, the two teenagers are in the kitchen. They decided to make chocolate chip cookies, treacle tart (courtesy Harry) and apple pie.

As they were preparing all of the ingredients, Dobby suddenly showed up and greeted them right away.

"How can Dobby help?"

"Er-" Harry eyed Zoia.

"I guess you can make apple pie, Dobby. Can you make one?"

"Of course Zoia Robinson! Dobby can make everything!" he beamed.

"Okay, great Dobby. Thank you so much!"

As Zoia was mixing the dough, she could see Harry concentrating

"Since when can you bake, Potter?" she asked.

This snapped Harry out of his concentration.

"Since when we talk on a last name basis, Robinson?" he raised his eyebrows. "You'd be surprised Zozo, I can cook and bake. My mum taught me."

"Really?" she said, intrigued.

"Of course I'm serious. People say it's a turn on when guys can cook and bake so I asked my mum to teach me," he said.

"So that's the only reason you learn how to cook and bake?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Of course not. That's one reason. I also want to be able to cook and bake when I move out you know? I want to eat good foods without eating out everyday. Besides it's healthier to know what you're eating," he explained.

She didn't know what got into her but she suddenly made her way to Harry and kissed him. He was shocked initially but kissed her back right away while grinning at the same time.

"I want to touch you but my hands are dirty," he mumbled in the kiss.

"Me too," she said before she pulled away.

"Why the kiss?" he smirked. "Not that I'm complaining."

"Why not," she shrugged.

"Just say you're impressed with what I just said," he said cockily.

"Keep being cocky and I won't kiss you ever again," she glared at him.

"Fine, fine," he raised his hands up. "But you have to admit, sometimes you love it."

"Shove off, Potter."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Harry's slowly falling for Zoia and he doesn't even realize it lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 233 24
Follow Alex Potter and Severus Snape through a journey of life, btw no Voldemort because it would pain me to much, James and lily are still dead. So...
5.5K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
6.4K 140 13
She was either wildly naïve or dangerously intelligent... Friends to lovers Book Fred Weasley X OC Fem Prisoner of Azkaban ↣ Deathly Hallows & Beyond...
82.8K 1.7K 34
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑙. 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑠. 𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑛�...