zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

seventeen

17.9K 632 638
By yazzahazard

𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

Zoia is currently eating her breakfast that her mum sent her which is beef udon. She likes Japanese foods more compared to British foods. Thankfully, next summer, her family is planning to go to Japan, so Zoia can know her mum's culture more.

"I always envy you everytime your mother sends you food," Monica huffed.

"You want some?" Zoia offered Monica her food.

"Yeah, a bit though, don't worry," said Monica.

"Yeah, yeah," Zoia rolled her eyes.

Not long after that, she saw Harry and Ron entered the great hall with their messy outfit, hair and tired eyes which means they just woke up.

The minute the boys entered the hall, Harry looked for a certain brunette right away, when he did, he waved at her while giving her his brightest smile. At the sight of him, Zoia chuckled and waved at him back.

Harry decided to go to the Hufflepuff table instead of his own.

"Hey Zo," he said as he sat down next to her. "And Zo's friend."

"Monica," Monica huffed.

"What are you eating?" Harry ignored Monica.

"Beef udon, wanna try some?" said Zoia.

"Sure," he said before taking a bite of her food.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"It's nice, it's good," said Harry. "It's a Japanese food isn't it?"

"Yeah it is," said Zoia.

"You're half Japanese!" he said.

"Yeah I am," she chuckled.

"Which one do you like better, British foods or Japanese foods?" he asked.

"Is that even a question? Japanese foods of course," she said.

"But what about this?" he said while showing her his treacle tart that he was about to eat.

"Not as good as my udon," she said.

"Fine," he huffed before taking a bite of his food.

"Not that I'm complaining but why are you sitting here?" asked Zoia.

"What? I can't spend time with you?" he frowned.

"Of course you can," she said.

"Well good then. I just want to eat breakfast with you," he said.

Zoia has been there for him after his breakup. She listened to every single one of his rants about Cho, he even cried in front of her twice about Cho and Harry thinks Zoia always gives him the best advice about everything. Most importantly, she never judged him about anything. He likes how caring and selfless she is at times.

"What class do you have after this?" he asked.

"Herbology," she said.

"Not fun," he huffed. "We don't have Herbology together."

"Yes we don't."

Feeling like a third wheel, Monica excused herself to sit with Hannah and Susan leaving the two alone. They were talking and laughing the whole time until suddenly Harry looked at the entrance of the great hall. There it is, Cho, his ex girlfriend. Harry just kept staring at her as she sat with her friends.

Zoia snapped her fingers in front of Harry's face.

"What?" he frowned at her.

"You good?" she asked.

"I'm always good."

Zoia just raised her eyebrows thinking about the event that happened last night which consisted of Harry insulting Cho and Michael for the whole night.

"I just don't get her. She looks completely fine after a breakup. I know it's been like a month since we broke up, but she never once looked miserable," said Harry.

"Well. . . because she was the one who cheated, isn't it obvious," said Zoia.

"You're not wrong," said Harry. "But I still don't understand why she cheated. Is it really because of my fighting? Am I really that boring of a person?"

To be completely honest, Zoia hates it when he talks about Cho. Your crush talking about his ex to you is definitely not a nice feeling but as his friend, of course she has to brush that feelings aside.

"She's the cheater, stop blaming yourself and for the record I never think you're boring," she said.

Harry finally stopped staring at Cho and started staring at the girl next to him who's currently eating her udon.

"You really think so?" he asked.

"I know so." She finally looked up from her food and smiled at him.

Harry kept his gaze at her. He could see her subtle freckles all over her face which he thought is completely adorable. She is attractive, he knows that. The more he hangs out with her the more he thought why didn't a lot of people talk about her? She's notably one of the most attractive girls at school in his opinion. She's an amazing flyer, smart, attractive, sweet, caring, what more honestly. However some parts of him like that not a lot of people know about her, at least not to his extent, it makes him feel special.

"You good Har?" she asked him as he kept looking at her.

"Er- yeah I'm good," he nervously chuckled. "Want me to walk you to your class?"

"Sure!"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

At potions, Monica accidentally spilled a hot solution to Zoia which is why Zoia's currently at the hospital wing with a burnt hand. Monica has apologized to her many times; she even cried in the hospital wing next to her despite Zoia saying that it's okay and it was an accident.

Due to her being at the hospital wing, she was excused from attending her DADA class which Zoia was very pleased about.

Zoia spent her time at the hospital wing memorizing important stuff using her study cards.

A couple of hours later, the hospital wing was opened frantically and then she could see Harry Potter standing in front of her bed with a hot chocolate and a paper bag.

"I wanted to visit you as soon as Monica told me but Umbridge wouldn't let me, are you okay?" he asked, taking a seat on the chair next to her bed.

"I'm alright. It's just a burn on my hand, no biggie. It hurts like hell though at first, but it's healing now," she said.

"I brought you hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies. It's chewy by the way. And I know you love iced chocolate, not hot chocolate but you're sick now, so it's an obligation for you to drink warm drinks," he said.

"Thank you Harry, that's very thoughtful of you," she smiled at him.

"Hermione and Ron wanted to visit as well but they had to go to transfiguration," he said.

Zoia has been closer to the two Gryffindors ever since Harry and her got extremely close. She has even spent a couple of times at the Gryffindor common room.

"Aren't you supposed to be in transfiguration?" she frowned.

"You're sick aren't you? Besides Professor Mcgonagall wouldn't mind, I'm her favorite student," he shrugged.

"Cocky. . ." she raised her eyebrows.

"Just confident," he said. "Now eat your cookies and drink your chocolate before it gets cold."

"Yes sir."

Harry suddenly felt his face turn hot at her words and his stomach did a flip. Yes sir. He doesn't even know why he's feeling this way. He then looked at the girl who's currently eating her big cookie with one hand since her other hand is injured.

"Want some?" she asked.

"You're always so selfless aren't you," he said while shaking his head. "I brought those for you, you don't have to share it with me Zo."

"I know that, but you seem bored right there," she said.

"I'm never bored with you, now go eat," he said.

"Fine," she huffed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

I'm currently really sad and pissed at my parents, especially dad, so that means double update 😃🤚🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 20.3K 51
"𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩...
207K 6K 51
summer fling to an actual love *:・゚✧*:・゚ [ social media au ] harry potter x fem!oc © krydicaprio , 2022
5.5K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
584K 16.7K 162
antheia lupin couldn't believe the burden she had on her shoulders simply because of an event years ago. she hated even more that dumbledore had come...