Express (Idol x Male Reader)

By Z4rius

A boy with big dreams,dedicated his life through dance. Wanting to inspire next generation dancers and share'... More

Prologue
Opportunity
Welcome to Korea
Morning Battle
Dancer Boy Meets
Viral?
Ah shiet....Its school time
Boy oh boy
Its time
With hope
Club Festival
Shooting Day
New member?
First-class of the day
Answer
Prep for upcoming concert
Gang gang
Stage blocking
7 on stage
Before Evaluation
Grain of salt
Underground
Let's get to work!

Dang

709 22 1
By Z4rius

"So....Y/n care to explain about this?", you look down clasping your lips not looking towards Bang Pd's face. Slowly you gather your courage to speak up.

"Erm, well let's just say the situation escalate quickly than I thought it would be", Bang Pd could only rub his temple and think of a solution.

"Well the only solution we have to reveal that you are part of Bighit and you are a choreographer", part of you would like to reveal yourself that you are part of Bighit but the other half is not ready yet due to a certain reason.

You tried to think of a way and try to suggest a different way to reveal yourself.
"You can reveal me but differently", Bang Pd's right eyebrow went up.
"You can just say I am the new choreographer who is part of BigHit but my face and info will still be hidden, is that ok Bang Pd" you pleaded with your hands clasp together.

Actually, the BigHit ent wanted to announce you for being part of the family but you decided that it's not yet to be shown. Hearing your suggestion, Bang Pd think rationally. Sooner or later he decided to agree with it and he will inform the BigHit team to solve it.

You thank and apologize to him for the trouble you've caused.

"It already happens and can't be undone", he forgave you and you take a leave.

On the hallway to the lift, you saw Jhope. Your heart rate increase as your nervous system starts to trigger. Both of you enter together with just both of you alone. 

"H-hello J-JHopenim", you stutter making you look awkward in front of the idol you admire. You mentally facepalm yourself cringing to the previous embarrassing act.

Jhope could only laugh at your cuteness and smile.

"Hahahaha, you can call me Hobi hyung instead, there's no need for the formality", hearing this eases your nervousness a little. You nodded with a small smile.

"Oh yeah! Would you care to choreograph for the song that I will be releasing in a few weeks" it took you time to process what he was saying till you slowly realize he just requests you to choreograph for his song.

"Aeng really? Sure Hobi hyung I'm down for it!", you smile at him. Once again he laughs at your innocent.

"Aite then you don't mind giving me your number so I could contact you for furthermore update?" you didn't even hesitate to give him your handphone number. 

"Oh! By the way, how should I address you?", you just asked him to address you in whatever he like as long as he is comfortable with it. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Standing outside an Entertainment building to meet people you would like to meet, you dial numbers calling someone you're going to meet later. While waiting for it to pick up, the person answers the call. 

"Oh, you're here already?" the person behind the phone call asked you.

"Yeap I'm here hyung outside of the building", you waited for the person to fetch you from inside. 

"Ayo kiddo long time no see", he jumped on your back playfully causing you almost to lose balance but still manage to hold it. 

"Hyung please stop I ain't a child no more man", Wooyoung laugh liking the fact that he loves to tease you. 

"Hhahahahahah alright I'm sorry now let's go in the studio and meet the rest", he guides you in the building. 

While walking the staff entrance and you exchange greetings, you can easily come in the building due to Wooyoung's supervision. In the lift, both of you were playing a full bumping your butts one another, dancing in the leave just the two of you in, and making random noises just to wait for the lift to reach the level.

Before you went inside the studio, Wooyoung stops you from entering. You were confused at first but you were quick to catch on to what he was tryna do. He went inside first, that's where you know your cue to enter the studio, the rest of the ateez members welcome you with a hug or a handshake. 

"When did you arrive?" Yunho asked you, talking about the flight to Korea. You told them that it was two days that you had arrived here. Then Yeosang notices something and asked you about skateboard, unfortunately, you forgot to bring it with you but you told him you would bring it next time once you'll meet them again. 

"Y/n we have two news for you is about choreographing for our new song and also for our MAMA performance", Hongjoong informed you about their upcoming schedule. 

"Wait, am I allowed to know your schedule", you panic and asked for consent whether it is right for you to know. Everyone laugh while clapping, Wooyoung with the chance to tease never fails. 

"Yah Pabo! ahahhahahaha it is obvious we informed you about it as you are needed to help us with some of the choreo", understand the situation you finally get it.

"Ah~ really? Sure, LETSGEDDIT!", you hype the atmosphere. All of you went to their music studio to listen to the music. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Listen and understand the beat of the song, slowly the process of your choreographing skill in an instant. They look at you while waiting for your opinion about the song and your reaction was confusing to them as your face couldn't be read nor shown any sign of emotions just you fidgeting your fingers to the tempo. You like it that every song they come out with will always be different to their style and willing to go for it to try. 

Once the song ends, you look at them and smile while nodding to their song choice for their new comeback.

"I've got the choreography ready", you smile while announcing and that shocked the boy group as to what you've said to them. 

"That fast! How?", San was dumbfounded.

"Just by listening and you got the choreo ready!? You're insane Y/n", Mingi added.

Then Hongjoong asked about their MAMA performance song choice-wise. As a choreographer, you share your opinion to them on what you think they should perform to showcase their strength and that's where your idea pops out. 

"I've got it! Ok since BTS will perform in MAMA right? Why don't we cover one of their songs and mashed with other artist songs together with your song?", Slowly your opinion helps them for their upcoming award performance. 

"Yah that's a good idea! Good one Y/n!" Seonghwa gave you both thumbs up smiling widely. 

You smile sheepishly while scratching your neck while they thanked you for the idea. From that, both you and the group work together on the song mashed up till evening.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Alright we are done with the mashed up boys!", everyone stretched their bodies due to sitting quite long.

"Ok for the choreography I will discuss with the BBTRIPPIN group for the choreo and also Yunho and Wooyoungie can change up the choreo" you notified them about the choreo, knowing they are idols you always let them have the freedom to also changed up the choreo to simplify for them to sing while dancing if the dance routine is tough. 

~~~

Outside of the building you put on your hoodie while plugging the earpiece in your ear.

You strolled around the place not minding if you are lost in a country that you are still not familiar with. You took a few pictures and it turns out to be decent even though you are not really good at it but you'll take it. Admiring the view of the places you walk past, it was something you can't describe. 

'I'm sure fam would like the view of these places' you thought while looking at the view. 

*Ring ring*

"Yes hyung?", You answer the call as the Manager called you. 

"Where are you? We need to bring you to the barber to cut your hair", feeling confused, you asked. Knowing you will question him he answered for you. 

"Cuz you are going to school tomorrow", eyes wide open. 

"WHAT! That's fast alright I will send you the location that I'm at", ended the call.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After you finish drying your hair, you received an unknown message. You read the text and it comes from Hobi hyung, you remember giving him your contact to him. You immediately save his contact. 

Hobi hyung :)

Hobi Hyung: Yo Y/n it's me hyung, here is the link for the song if there's further requires hit me up yea 

You: Sure Hyung! I'll check em up right now :)

You press the link, what you've heard was back in the day's hip-hop song. Hobi hyung remakes it by adding his rap and what even surprised you was Becky G was featured in the song rapping in Latin. 

A song consists of English, Korean, and Latin was a perfect combo that you've couldn't imagine. You knew the song well as you were young, you listen to a lot of old-school hip-hop songs. You put on your wireless earpiece and start the choreographing process. It took you 2 mins to finalize the choreo and you start recording to send him the video. 

Once you've sent the video, you pack your bag beforehand for school and iron your clothes. You didn't know that it would be that fast for you to enter even though you join quite late. It will be hard for you to catch but you will try your best to at least pass on your subject. 

"Hope everything goes smoothly right mum?", you just observe the scenery of the sky quietly while waiting for your eyes to close to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.5K 38
Hwang Y/N is the maknae of idol group IZONE.
81.7K 2.8K 63
After IZ*ONE disbanded, Clarkson Lim an ultimate fanboy of the girl group had an unexpected encounter with his bias Jang Wonyoung. What happens when...
6.4K 103 37
" I will find you again. " A special someone had changed your entire childhood for the better. She introduced herself as Kim Chaewon. The both of you...
253K 4.4K 50
Imagines from your faveorite member/s of Twice!