Keeping up with Kamila

By niftynellie

Kamila Jenner had an exiting life, between runway shows and travelling she does it all. It's hard to keep up... More

• Character list •
• WAP (wine and pizza) •
• the beach bitches •
• dinner and karaoke •
• E! News article •
• would that be so bad •
• the flight home •
• buzzfeed article •
• spiderman really? •
• instagram •
• 72 questions •
• meeting scarlett •
• the morning after •
• tmz article •
• sister intervention •
• closet cleaning •
• wrap party •
• E! News article 2 •
• clueless •
• the talk •
• bowling and nuggets •
• telling the family •
• new york •
• boats and ice cream •
• Another TMZ Article •
• lazy day •
• jimmy fallon •
• hiking trails and dog friends •
• meeting kylie •
• no more couple time •
• makeup launch •
• article •
• the fitting •
• the slightly smaller big question •
• house hunting •
• infinity war •
• our after party •
• The Big Announcement •
• moving day •
• house warming •
• Anniversary •
• Anniversary posts •
•{time skip}•
• forever •
•{Just a little extra}•
•something more as a thank you•
• Halloween Special •
• Christmas Special •

• runway and Rafael •

5.1K 84 4
By niftynellie

Instagram story posted by Kamila:

====================================

Instagram post by Kamila:

Comments:

@mathew.williamsmua: such a babe to work with
^^^
@kamilajenner: ❤️❤️❤️

@bellahadid: oh I just know your going to snap

@username: Kamila on a runway=me simping

====================================

Instagram story posted by Sebastian:

====================================

I spent the next couple hours sat in a makeup chair with one man doing my makeup making sure it would look flawless under the harsh runway lights and another lady was making sure my hair was tame and in a simple style making sure it wouldn't take away from the outfits I'd be wearing.

It was nearly time to walk and I was stood in a line behind the stage with all the other models, we all wore an array of dresses. I wore a pretty strapless dress with a gorgeous pattern adding colour to the mainly black dress.

We had all been briefed to walk forward in a simple way not to pose at the end and not to smile, the designer of the clothes thought that it would match the clothes the best.

The large countdown came on and the first girl began to walk, we would go one by one in a line. After a few minutes of watching the girls in front of me walk glamorously down the runway It was my turn I began walking down the runway keeping my face flat and stern swaying my hips as I walked. I saw out of the corner of my eye Sebastian and my mom sat beside each other looking up at me as I walked past. I wanted to smile at them but I had to follow the designers debrief if I wanted to keep my job so I stayed stern. I turned at the end walking back down the runway, as soon as I reached the back area again i was met by many people rushing around I still had a while until I had to walk my next look.

I waited around backstage until the stylist came Came over and I changed into my second look. I was the final one to walk for the second look the runway was completely empty. I walked to the end spinning on my heals and walking straight back again, these boots I was wearing were seriously uncomfortable to walk in and I was glad I was backstage again so I could take them off.

I changed back into my normal clothes so that we could go and celebrate with the other models at the after party. I came out of the cubicle I had changed in to see my mom and Sebastian sat waiting for me with huge smiles on their face. Seb got up and hugged me "I wish I could kiss you right now" he whispered in my ear, he couldn't we were in public with hundreds of photographers everywhere, I laughed winking at him as I pulled away to hug my mom "you looked great up there kami" I smiled "thanks mom" she pulled away and looked down at her phone "there's a car outside ready to take you to the club for the after party you can stay as long as you want just make sure you have some fun" she smiled at me.

"Are you not coming?"

Mom shook her head laughing "I'm way past the club faze Kami but you guys have fun tonight" she smiled before leaning in to my ear Seb looked over confused, "you got yourself a good one kami" she pulled away and smiled at seb before walking off.

Seb and I walked outside and got into the car,the driver started the car pulling away from the sidewalk and down the street. Seb turned to me smiling taking my face in his hands peppering my entire face in small kisses "you were great kam" I smiled "so were you apparently" he furrowed his brow "what?" I smiled "my mom she loves you" a huge grin made its way to Seb's face pulling me in for another kiss.

The car came to a stop so Seb and I thanked the driver and got out, the sidewalk infront of the club was littered with models I recognised from earlier all smiling and making there way inside with their family's and friends following behind.

We pushed through the crowds of people into the club, the bass of the music so loud it made my rib cage jump with every beat. Seb and I walked Over to the bar grabbing ourselves a drink.

Lights flashed around the bar and people drunkenly danced around us, Seb looked at me sipping his drink I smiled "wanna dance sebby, no ones looking at us" Seb grinned leaving his empty glass on the bar following me into the middle of the dance floor.

I wrapped my arms around seb's neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist as we both swayed our hips together smiling widely at each other.

The Music was upbeat happily filling our ears with its tune. Someone drunkenly bumped into me making me stumble slightly Sebastian laughed as I fell into him accidents stepping on his foot. I looked up at him and frowned jokingly. Seb smiled looking around us before leaning down to kiss me.

We danced together for what felt like forever only stopping to get a drink. I'm not sure what time it was by the time we left the club but the busy night life of New York was in full swing.

I looked at seb "are you hungry" he nodded "starving" I smiled "good because I know a place follow me"

===================================

Instagram story posted by Kamila:

===================================

I took Sebastian to a small sandwich shop underneath New York, I smiled as I saw the owner grinning at me. Gigi and I had found this place a few years ago and always visit when we are in the city so we've become good friends with the owner.

The owner, Rafael opened his arms wide as he saw me "aah miss Kamila long time no see" his Italian accent was thick and I smiled "it's good to see you again Rafael" Rafael looked at Sebastian and smiled at me "you brought a friend" he wriggled his eyebrows and I laughed "well I had to bring him to the best sandwich shop in New York didn't I"

Rafael wagged his finger nodding "that you did, what do you want the usual" I nodded "absolutely" Rafael looked at Sebastian "and what can I get you" Sebastian looked at me and then to the board above the counter, "I'll just get what kam's getting" seb smiled at Rafael, Rafael nodded "you make a food choice"

Seb turned to me and I smiled, he pulled me into a hug "do you make friends everywhere you go" I nodded shrugging "well I like meeting fun people so yeah"

===================================

Instagram story posted by Sebastian:

===================================

Rafael handed Sebastian and I our sandwiches and I went to pull out my purse but he swatted my hand away, "for an old friend it's in the house" I frowned "no way raf let me pay"

He shook his head "I'm the boss here and I say it's on the house" I rolled my eyes playfully "you are so stubborn" Raf grinned and shrugged

"and your not" Seb smiled innocently at me as i frowned at him. "she definitely is" Rafael said before he sharing a laugh with seb. Seb patted my shoulder as I shook my head at then both forcing Rafael to take a fifty dollar bill. "Keep the change"

Rafael reluctantly took it before giving me a stern look, I smiled "a little extra for my favourite sandwich guy" Rafael laughed and we said goodbye before Sebastian and I left.

We got the subway back to our hotel eating our sandwiches on the way, Seb looked at me eyes wide after he took his first bite "you weren't lying when you said these were the best sandwiches in New York"

I grinned "I would of said the world but raf is to humble to take the compliment" Seb nodded as we came to a stop the doors opening. We made our way back up to the busy New York streets, it was definitely true when they said New York never sleeps. It was two in the morning and the streets looked as if it was rush hour still.

We reached our hotel room and hastily changed into our pyjamas climbing into bed and wrapping our arms around each other. I rested my head on Sebastian's bare chest the soft sound of his heart beat quickly making me fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 789 65
Another instagram and marvel cast story :)
59.7K 1.1K 20
Imagines/one shots of celebrities and some of their characters as well Slow updates
122K 2.4K 34
"All my life, since the moment I was born till now, there hasn't been a day where my name wasn't in a newspaper article or my face wasn't plastered o...
365K 6.5K 42
SOCIAL MEDIA: INSTAGRAM + S.S @sebastianstan- isn't @lydiajenkins adorable??? @lydiajenkins- seb, I swear.... @sebastianstan- why am I not in this p...