in both worlds [ukyo saionji...

By _reesai

. ․⠀๋⠀᳝ ₊˚ ⠀࣪. ᨳ ଘ 𝓮 𝓹 𝓲 𝓵 𝓸 𝓰 𝓾 𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓪𝔃𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸... More

.⠀۟⠀。 prolouge.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 start; chapter 1.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 another world; chapter 2.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 wish; chapter 3.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 class; chapter 4.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 universe; chapter 5.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 alongside; chapter 6.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 science club; chapter 7.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 club; chapter 9.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 rain; chapter 10.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 home; chapter 11.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 grocery; chapter 12 .⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 fall; chapter 13 .⠀۟⠀。

.⠀۟⠀。 select; chapter 8 .⠀۟⠀。

110 11 20
By _reesai

·˚ ♡⸝⸝

          you looked at your watch, a whole 10 minutes before your next class. but instead of taking your time to walk, you found yourself rushing. minutes aren't supposed to be wasted, you supposed that was the reason.

         with all the rush, you had to take a turn to where the classroom is. now your too focused face bumped into someone—unlike last time, this one was quite at your height. you apologized rushing, but the rushing stopped once you saw who it was. a girl with bandages plastered on her face, blonde locks and her expression shows seriousness—definitely not in the mood.

          apologizing ruthfully again, trying not to anger her after you just bumped her. her appearance showed as if she was bullied, her blouse had dirt marks, knees even bruised. you were upset on what was right in front of you, you swore on motherly earth who did this to her.

          "are you okay?" you mumbled, showing pity for the female. her sharp gaze fell onto you, it was threatening—but you tried not to panic or be frightened that much.

         she looked away from you after realizing you were sincere, clearly trying avoid answering your question—since the answer was obvious. she was a bit guilty for shooting a glare. you slapped yourself imaginatively in your head. why would you ask such obvious question when it was already showed in front of you, her appearance and her mood—it clearly showed. you added more beating to yourself once you realized the more insensitive you get.

          instead of adding more cursing and beating, you tried to asked her another question. "who did this to you?" you said in the most soothing tone.

         she was almost in tears, it must have been terrible. what they did was absolutely terrible. anger boiled into your blood, taking small breathes before you could look for them and beat them up instead of being in class.

          remembering something from the show, she basically loves feminine things—truly showing that she's a maiden from heart. she then even suggested to yuzuriha after making a whole hemp of cloth to color it different colors—in the arc of finding the sagara oil field.

         you took out a charm you got from a drink you bought from yesterday, smiling on how cute it was. it was a small sunflower keychain, you were sure she'd definitely like something like that. you took out her hand, startling her for a bit—but she let you be, your hands were gentle enough to shove it away.

          her eyes widened and you placed the keychain on her palms, closing it at the process. you shot her a smile, "you're a great person, okay? don't let anyone back you down!" you cheered her up, holding her hands with much encouragement.

          you checked the time again, 5 more minutes 'til class starts. you walked pass her and waved from behind. "see you around, nikki-chan!" you waved last time, smiling as you see her face lightens up—still not smiling though, more confused.

          the sounds of your loud footsteps echoed throughout the hallways, shows less persons passing by. it was a part of the school where you didn't know, now realizing it was quite bigger than your real one.

          it really wasn't a basic high school just like before, it had more clubs and classrooms. the glass weren't even transparent, you couldn't see the other side—that was one of those fancy windows that were mirror-like in bigger schools. some rooms didn't have door knobs or sliding--doors but it was glass doors. GLASS DOORS?! just how far could this school can go.

         you asked the universe how'd you even get in, "this world is much extraordinary than i thought it was." you ran in circles, observing every obstacles you encountered. you've underestimated the possibilities in this world. although you thought it would be insane, you never thought it would be this amazing. but now it felt like you'd feel great living here forever.

         you reached your classroom, still 2 minutes early. kind of feeling good that you did something great. doing such simple nice things made you feel good about yourself. 

         with everything completely different from before, you didn't encounter through loud classmates unsettled misbehavior. but instead, you entered through a room full of students peacefully minding their own business, some talking to each other in soft voices, others focused on their textbooks or novels, while some just scrolled through their phones undisturbed.

          peace and quiet, regardless having that, you quite missed the others doing mischief and fun things--laughing out real loud, throwing rolled papers on each other, and not a single place even showed quietness nor peacefulness. too rowdy, that's what you would say back then. but now, it somehow shot a little loneliness. luna and the others in different classrooms, others hard to approach since you don't know what to begin with.

        it was difficult with you being here. it seemed like you couldn't get along with anyone as long as you don't do anything. anxiety could take you up any second once you addressed and greeted them. 

        now distracted from your thoughts, somebody entered the classroom. his tale eyes examined a lot of documents, whether it would be from sports or studying. he was too focused on it.

        "it must be important." you thought, now looking down to the papers on your desk, clicking the mechanical pencil and pushing the lead back inside repeatedly. 

       'club application form'

       still unsure what club you would take in, you just stared at it. the club you were in was the arts and craft before. it was fun being there, the activities were simple and not exhausting. the members were fun to be around too, hanabi was there to help you introduce yourself to others. it even took a while for you to be comfortable around everyone. 

        who knows the people in the club right now would be scary, or maybe you're just overthinking. you massaged the bridge of your nose, too stressed out. with all your focusing, you didn't hear someone calling you from behind. eventually, they slightly tapped your shoulder for you to look back, and get away from your deep thoughts.

        "minami hokutozai, you're from the newspaper club..." you uttered lowly, she only flashed you a smile. "originally, you were supposed to be in the arts and crafts club, right?" she sat beside the empty chair, facing to you.

         you had to take another club application form, since you weren't sure about anything at all. "why take another form? they were looking for you." she asked with a concerned look.

         people did approach you wondering why you were absent the last meeting. you only responded with a made up excuse. saying, "i had a lot of homework to do" "i was attending something important", but now you've thought about it. it was rude.

        now realizing what you did, you sighed. you had to take a step forward to this world, you never know whether you get stuck.

        "i was supposed to give this to a underclassmen, but they've already applied for something else." another made up excuse, you hated yourself for lying. how could you even tell people the truth when your situation is clearly impossible. 

       "oh, i see. but don't stress about it too much." the girl stood up from her seat and walked back to her own. "yes, thank you." you thanked her for her concern. "arts and crafts it is." anxious, you whispered to yourself. 

-

       the next class started, social studies. shocked to see who the teacher was. he was terrifying, why was he even a teacher.

        in the show, he was even an antagonist. very wary about his surroundings and cautious about his enemies. the man even stabbed my boy, senku. petrified everyone again and again for the 2nd time in the treasure island arc. 

       you stared at him, still surprised. his gazed turned to everyone, his aura was strong--it indicates that he's a strict teacher, much more strict than xeno.

       "say your greetings for the afternoon class." ibara, the least person you would expect to be in this world. people just keep adding up, it really scared and excited you. what reasons could this world have for everyone to be exactly be here? that's so cool!

         everyone stood up, the class president guiding everyone into sync. luckily, it went well. what tantrums could he possibly bring if it didn't. he made sure everyone's attention was into his class.

        strictly instructing everyone with his knowledge of geography and history, his voice was loud enough for everyone to hear. making sure everyone in the class was listening. every now and then, he'd also ask questions regarding the topic, it was a miracle that yo could even slide pass his questions. 

         "10 item quiz." he says and turns back to erase the writings in the board. students in the classroom groaned out of annoyance, he looked back and shot everyone a glare.

         "make it 50 for another complain."  silence filled the room, people terrified with regrets as they sat down in pure silence, trying to avoid taking a whole 50 item quiz. françois on the other hand only plastered a small smile, happy to see everyone shut up—since they also didn't want to take a so-like exam in the 2nd day. 

        the rest of the quiz was silent. anyone could only hear birds chirping or footsteps outside echoing in the hallways.

          everyone was too invested on the quiz, you were glad you remembered it from before. the particular details about worldwide history, it even included early people's civilization which you had studied hard before—too interested on the past.

        finally after finishing, the papers were submitted to the front. the strict guy suggested to flip it before passing to the person in front, for some reason.

       "such strict teacher, now i gotta deal with him for a whole school year." you whined all in your head. looking to ukyo's direction, you see his head laid down to the table. you gave out a sigh of relief, it's okay. one more year, and i'll finally be graduating. you smiled, "one more year, i'll be graduating with him."

        from a distance, now you're near. 

[a/n]

i've been overwhelmed all week, my mental health is going down bad.. anyways i'm still alive and that's all that matters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
543K 14.7K 36
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ❝𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝...❞ ❝𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞!❞ ❝𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩.❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ╰┈➤ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘢...
122K 4.3K 30
(y/n), a doctor. One of the best in her region actually. She lived a very busy life, going to school, going to science, archery training, and then wo...
3.9K 118 14
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙪𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙖...