Alice In Borderland//F.F

By GeoJia5

A 17-year old girl living her life and dealing with several personal issues, faces yet one more issue. But th... More

Chapter 1|•
Chapter 2|•
Chapter 3|•
Chapter4|•
Chapter 5|•
Chapter 6|•
Chapter 7|•
Chapter 8|•
Chapter 9|•
Chapter 10|•
Chapter 11|•
!!UPDATE!!

Chapter 12|•

1.1K 38 1
By GeoJia5

Day "I don't even know, I have lost count"

~

I woke up again like every other day, feeling unexpectedly well rested and so I decided to take advantage of it.

The clock writes 8 in the morning and surprisingly I'm full of energy.
I turn on the static radio and dance to its music while preparing breakfast.

"I should make it big this time" I think to myself, getting the ingredients for a big and full breakfast ready.

I open a can of spam and slice it into thin slices as I preheat the pan.
When it's heated on the right temperature, I put the spam slices in and crack 2 eggs on top.

Soon the whole building has got the smell of the delicious meal I'm preparing and I get hungrier.
I check my instant rice cups beside where I cook and realize they should be enough for however long I stay here.

As I make this though, I grab one cup and pour some hot water in it, letting it get cooked for 4 minutes.

I place my breakfast on a pretty plate I found in the store and get it to bed.
Suddenly I have an urge to read, so I stand up and go look for some kind of bookstore in one of the mall's shops.

Once there, I grab a random book from the 'sci-fi' section and rush back to eat my breakfast.

I took my time to enjoy both my meal and the book and once I was done I realized I still had lot of spare time.

Since I was still feeling energized i thought I should train a bit, using the empty roads of Tokyo.

I put on a clean working out outfit and jogged my way out the mall. I started with some stretching and jogging.

I did some abs exercises and mostly run and I was happy to see my physical condition was still great and I wasn't feeling tired at all even after running for 2 hours.

Jumping straight to the shower was the best decision after a long working out session. I basically ate a bit and slept for a while.

I woke up just at time to join an other game. I know my visa was not expiring any time soon but I still wanted to keep my resting days in case of emergency.

I got dressed and put on the same workout out outfit I had wore this morning.

"I have some kind of feeling, tonight's game is going to be a speed game" I thought as I was walking down the road, looking for an arena.

I noticed light coming out from.a big tunnel so I made my way there, supposing it will be the game arena for tonight.

After walking a bit, I saw a school bus, graffiti drawn on it and 2 men standing in front of it. The same table with phones was there as usual with only one phone left. I took it and entered the bus. My face got recognized and the registration closed after I joined.

I noticed at the back of the bus an other man sitting, he seemed injured or something. Before I could go back there and talk to him, the other two men entered the bus and got ready to listen to the game's rules.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
61.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...