BILLIONAIRE'S HEART

By parthada

A city guy, jolly and down to the earth, a typical village girl, innocent and naive.... What will happen whe... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5 (FULL PART)
PART 6 (full part)
Part 7(full part)
PART 8 (full part)
PART 9(full part)
PART 10 (full part)
PART 11(full)
PART 12(full)
COVER/SEQUEL
PART 13(full)
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
CHAPTER 21

PART 20

1.2K 51 22
By parthada

Happy reading!

One week passed peacefully, with Manik trying to improvise his habits, spending time with neyonika and raj. He was even successful in controlling his increasing thirst for cigarette and alcohol, it was not like he stopped consuming completely but he did reduced it's intake per day. Neyonika and raj both were happy seeing their son coming back to normal, one side neyonika was happy otherside she use to think about nandini after learning from marry about her memory loss and addiction towards drug her concerned towards nandini grew more. Tho neyonika was unaware about whole truth but still she use to feel bad for nandini and would visit orphanage daily, she would spend time with nandini, she was quite surprised on seeing nandini comfortable with her.

Rest chapter on inkitt.

For link message me i will give it to you guys.

Hope you guys will love the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 23.6K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

12.6K 995 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
1M 54.8K 50
Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it feels when father gives you all blessings...
4.7K 238 23
A girl from one city and boy from other place , how they met each other and fall for each other a cute love story.....................