Luzia ²

By greenappleinatree

"Because from the moment something bad happens to you, they all act like they care" -Luzia Hargreeves "Team... More

Luzia
Right Back Where We Started/Frankel Footage
The Swedish Job part 1
The Swedish Job part 2
The Majestic Twelve part 1
The Majestic Twelve part 2
Valhalla part 1
Valhalla part 2
A Light Supper part 1
A Light Supper part two
Öga För Öga part 1
Öga För Öga part 2
Öga För Öga part 3
The Seven Stages
743/The End Of Something
The End Of Something part 3
The End Of Something part 4
The End Of Something part 5

The End Of Something part 2

1.7K 49 11
By greenappleinatree

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of assassination" the reporter said.

Every one of us were watching one of the multiple TVs in Elliot's shop.

"The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald" the male reporter showed a picture of a man, a mugshot to be precise.

"Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza" the reporter showed a mugshot of Vanya.

Vanya didn't show any expression as she looked at the picture, while we were glancing between Vanya and her mugshot on the tv.

"A Cuban exile known only as Diego who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium" the reporter showed an ugly mugshot of Diego. "Cuban?" Diego asked confused.

"A bare knuckle boxer with suspected mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong'" the reporter showed a picture of Luther with a random pan beside him. "Mafia is in the family" Diego mumbled under his breath. "Shut up, I was making more money than all of you together" I scoffed at him before looking back at the tv.

"Allison Chestnut, a radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadler's lunch counter" the reporter showed a picture of Allison at a riot.

"Klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader" the reporter showed a weird drawing of Klaus as a god.

"And finally, Luzia Hargreeves. A secretary with a murderous mind. Two years ago, Luzia murdered one of her roommates uncle. The FBI held her captive in the main building at Dealey Plaza, but escaped with the help of Vanya Hargreeves" the reporter showed the mugshot from earlier on the tv.

"How is your mugshot pretty?" Allison asked. "You guys just need to except I'm the pretty one here" I shrugged and continued watching the tv.

"The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy, who they believe is being held hostage by Luzia Hargreeves or by the terrorist network.." the reporter showed a picture of a screaming Five near the Plaza where Kennedy was killed.

"Well, its true" Five shrugged. "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days" he explained. "God, I hate that photo" Diego mumbled as the reporter showed his picture again. "I know right, you look fugly there" I chuckled and tilted my head to the side at Diego's picture.

Diego glared at me while Allison began talking. "They're saying I instigated the riot?" Allison asked in disbelief. "That's unbelievable" she scoffed.

"Did you really kill your roommates uncle?" Five asked me, chuckling. "Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday. So.." Luther said before I could respond anything.

"Yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes" Diego stater sarcastically. "We let Kennedy die" he sighed.

"Yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world. The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here" Allison told us while Klaus began walking down the stairs towards us.

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" Vanya asked her. "I have this yurt just outside Reykjavik. We could totally lay low there" Klaus told us with a nod. "I'm down" I shrugged and Klaus grinned at me.

"Folks there are a little weird but lovely" "Yeah, well, we aren't super normal either, so it's fine" I waved him off.

"Hey, numbnuts" Five said to Klaus. Klaus stopped talking and turned towards Five. "Hiding is not gonna make a difference here" he shook his head.

"The Commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go" Five stated. "He's right. They'll never stop" Diego agreed.

"I'm sorry, since when are you an expert on the Commission?" Five asked him confused.

"Since I got back from there"Diego informed him. "What?" I asked confused. "Yeah, they headhunted me, offered me a job. Full time with benefits which I had to turn down" Diego told us like it was obvious.

"They headhunted you... the village idiot" Five chuckled to himself. "What, am I not allowed to be headhunted?" Diego scoffed while looking at Five in disbelief.

"Diego, honey, sometimes I think Luther is the dumb one-" "Hey!" Luther interrupted me. "But then you open your mouth and I'm like.." I fake gasped and put my hand dramatically by my chest. "Never mind" I shot him a fake smile while Five just chuckled.

"I'm not dumb. So, what, I'm dumb because only the almighty Five need to be in demand?" He asked.

"Diego, you're not Commission material, all right? Got an obstinate nature to ya" Five told him with a sarcastic smile.

"Who did you think it was that figured out Vanya was the one that causes doomsday and stopped it? Me" Diego pointed to himself.

"Hey!" Klaus defended Vanya. "I figured it all out on the Infinite Switchboard" Diego stood face to face with Five.

I walked towards Allison and sat down next to her on the steps of the stairs while looking at the fight going on between Five and Diego.

"You were on the Infinite Switchboard?" Five asked him, not believing anything Diego is saying. "Hell yeah" Diego nodded. "I made that machine my bitch" Diego told him.

"Y'all need to recognize I got shit going on y'all don't even know about" Diego told us. I like this Diego more than 'number two Diego' and 'team zero Diego'.

"Oh, sorry, you've got things going on?" Allison asked with a sarcastic pout. "This isn't helpful" Luther told him sternly, stepping closer to Diego.

"Look, I met the Résistance in their secret lair. All right? I went through orientation and I passed and stopped doomsday" Diego told us.

Vanya huffed and began walking up the stairs while the others kept arguing.

"At least I wasn't busy playing with myself" Diego defended himself. Jesus, I don't even know what they're talking about anymore. "Can you dispense with the dick- measuring for five minutes?" Allison snapped at him.

"Unless you can literally, because Ben and I-" "We don't have time for this. The Feds could be here any minute" Luther interrupted Klaus.

"That's what I've been saying" Allison agreed. "I'm agreeing" Luther nodded to himself. Ofcourse the couple agrees with eachother.

"Okay, calm down, hairy" Five told Luther. "Hey, it's King Kong, and I'm sick of your ass okay?" Luther snapped at him.

"Hey, ape man, calm your ass down. Don't snap at him like that when you look to lame for 'King Kong'" I snapped at Luther. This dude is always acting like he's the important one of all is us.

"Shut up, uncle killer" Luther sneered. "I swear to fuckin god, Luther, I don't give a fuck how hairy and muscular you are, I'll beat your number one ass" I warned as my eyes began glowing a soft red.

"We need to move on, okay?" Luther told all of us, trying not to make eye contact with me as my eyes were back to normal.

"That is more important here. That is our only option" Luther tried to convince us. "We need to box those windows and stay here" Diego told him.

"I'm leaving" Vanya said as she stood before us. When did she get back down? "Vanya, I'm not sure if you saw the same shit we saw. But you and me are the most dangerous people on the most wanted list right now" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Where are you even trying to go?" Allison asked confused. "Sissy's farm. Somethings wrong with Harlan, and I need to help him" she stated nervously.

"Vanya, we need to stick together, okay?" Luther told her sternly. "Now more than ever" he told her. "That's why I'm telling you this" she stepped a little forward and looked at all of us.

"Whatever's going on with Harlan, I think I might've caused it" she said slowly. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, leaning back against the wall with my hands on my temples.

"I don't want to be rude or anything, Vanya, but sometimes I just think you're doing this shit on purpose" I groaned.

"How did you even manage to do that?" I looked her back in the eye and saw her fidgeting with the sleeve of her sweater.

"He drowned, and somehow I was able to bring him back to life and now it's like we're connected" she sighed.

"Oh my god. We got knife boy, two space boys in different sentences, rumor girl, ghost boy, a psycho and now a female Jesus Christ" I smiled sarcastically.

Luther glared at me before turning back to Vanya. "What does that even mean?" He asked her confused. "I don't know. I can't explain, but... I know that he need my help" she tried to convince us.

"I need your help too" she said to all of us. "I'm scared" she told us when nobody said a word. "And for the first time in my life, I don't wanna do it alone. I want my family by my side" she looked at all of us pleading.

"Family my ass" I scoffed softly so nobody could hear.

"Look I'm sorry" Diego told her with a sad smile. "We have other priorities right now" he looked down.

"Diego's right" Five said. "For once" he mumbled under his breath. "We need to make our stand here and now" Five told her slowly.

Vanya looked at all of us before nodding her head. Letting out a soft 'okay', she turned around and made her way to the back door, closing it behind her.

"Fuck that, I'm going with her" I huffed and stood up from the steps, following Vanya outside while the others kept looking at the ground.

"Me too" Klaus grinned at me and put an arm around my shoulder as we walked out the door to see Vanya starting the car.

"So, so, so..." Klaus began. He opened the door for me and I sat beside Vanya, Klaus sitting beside me. "Ben, huh? Gone forever?" He asked her softly.

I looked at Klaus confused. "Wait, Ben is gone now?" I asked him softly. I know Ben was dead either way, but I could finally hear Ben speak after so many years, I didn't even get to say goodbye or sorry...

"Yeah" Vanya sighed and gave us a sad smile. "He traded his life for mine while he saved the world in the process" she explained.

"Pft, show off" Klaus rolled his eyes jokingly. "But did he say anything about...me?" He asked Vanya while looking down.

"He wanted me to tell you that he was too scared to go to the light. It wasn' you that made him stay" Vanya shook her head.

"Oh, that little shit heel" Klaus chuckled lightly. "All these years and I thought it was my fault that he didn't take his ticket to heaven" he smiled lightly.

"And he told me to tell you" she all of the sudden turned to me. I looked at her confused before she started speaking again.

"That it wasn't your fault he died" she said softly. "Everyone could've made that mistake, Victoria- I'm sorry, Luzia" she corrected herself.

"He just didn't see that rock coming and you couldn't do anything about it" Klaus told me, agreeing with Vanya.

"I never said I thought it was my fault" I scoffed lightly. I actually did think that, always. Ben was a good kid and everyone, including me, blaming me, made me feel guilty about it every day.

"Diego, Allison and Luther didn't know what they were talking about back then" Klaus sighed. "He loved you, still does. We love you too" Vanya smiled at me.

I wanted to get out of this conversation as soon as possible.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go" I ushered Vanya. "Look, I'm sorry but you guys should get out because I need to-" "Oh, no, we're coming with" Klaus smiled and put and arm around my shoulder.

"We can't let you face the unknown alone, right?" Klaus grinned down to me. "Right" I nodded.

The two back doors opened and Diego and Allison got in the car.

"Got room for two more?" Allison asked us. "What about the Commission?" Vanya asked them. "Well, we might as well do some good before we die horribly" Diego responded. "Good pep talk" I smiled sarcastically at him.

"Whoo hoo!" Klaus grinned. The passenger side of the door opened and Five peeked his head through the door.

"Five, you... you don't have to-" "I know. You owe me one, sis" Five interrupted her with a soft smile.

Five turned his head to Klaus and stopped smiling. "Children rise in the back" Klaus got the memo and climbed over the seats, sitting in between Allison and Diego.

"Sister" Five grinned at me and sat beside me, closing the car door behind me. "We all set?" I looked at everyone and they all nodded as a response.

"Guys, I don't know what to say" Vanya smiled lightly at us. The trunk opened and the car dipped down as Luther sat down in the trunk, slamming the door close.

"Anyone makes a fat joke and I'm out of here" Luther said, glaring at us. "Oh, there" I held my hands up in mock surrender. "Someone's hangry" I winked at him.

"Victoria" Allison warned me. "What? He said he'll get out!" I defended myself.

(Btw, who cares if you're 'fat', own it, you look beautiful in every way possible💞)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.3K 19
━ 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
138K 4.7K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ 60's, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?❞ ❝Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, Iᴠʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, Fɪᴠᴇ. ᴀ...
19.5K 405 21
Just a book of umbrella Academys Fivya! Updates varey!
187K 2.5K 21
Five comes back from the future and meets someone who could potentially have a positive impact on his life Everyone is 18+ in the story